As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Calling all bakers! [[The Official Cookie Brigade Thread.]]

SergeantAuberieSergeantAuberie Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in PAX Archive
So, now that I have returned to a place with internet,
I wanted to start my own thread again and see..

How many people got a cookie from me?

SergeantAuberie on

• Options
    xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So, now that I have returned to a place with internet,
    I wanted to start my own thread again and see..

How many people got a cookie from me?

are you the same cookie girl from red vs blue forums?

xxhennersxx on
  • Options
    neurosliceneuroslice Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Wait, did I?

I can't remember.

Were you at Sealab on friday?

neuroslice on
    Hotel bound on PAX Saturday,
    I exclaimed "Khoo is my Sensei!"
    So if memes make great shirts,
    And Pod Six is Jerks,
    Then Moe, Khoo and I had our day.
  • Options
    xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    edit: nevermind. reply to wrong person.

xxhennersxx on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    There were other cookie girls? And here I thought I was the only one.... I know now what we must do....

Auberie, we must join together. combining our cookie making powers to defeat evil over all the land!

Also.... we never got to do our tutus :(

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    NOT ME, DAMNIT.

I DIDN'T EVEN GET A SINGLE CON-COOKIE!

Dee Kae on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Dee Kae wrote: »
    NOT ME, DAMNIT.

DAMMIT LUBU I OFFERED YOU ONE AND YOU SAID NO. Then they were gone.

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    NOT ME, DAMNIT.

LIES! I LOVE COOKIES!

Seriously, how could I ever refuse cookies?

Dee Kae on
  • Options
    SoularisSoularis Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    cookie.jpg

[Image taken next to speakers by slightly drunk individual to rub in the face of my friends that I got the cookie]

I think i found you about 10 feet from me during the freezepop concert and snagged a cookie from ya!

I also saw ya at gameworks the night before but alas you had no cookies then.

Soularis on
    Soularis+Esprit.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    NOT ME, DAMNIT.

LIES! I LOVE COOKIES!

Seriously, how could I ever refuse cookies?

I dunno, but I offered them to like... everyone. Then gave the rest to Jaiden, Red and Liger to share with all the enforcer peoples.

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    SnickersSnickers Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I *think* I saw you at gameworks, but I'm not sure. What with like... 3 other people pulling me in different directions to play this and that game. But I *THINK* I saw ya. There was like 3-4 big tall guys surrounding you like the Secret Cookie Service or something. *If* it was you. *I* like *asterisks* by the *way.*

Snickers on
    <@frellnik&gt; and suddenly, Snickers
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I got a cookie from you.

You got a decent bottle of wine from me.

(what ever I didn't receive materially, I know the goodwill i received spiritually is worth it)

I was very happy to share something from the NW too. btw can you believe it was a 5$ bottle of wine?

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    neurosliceneuroslice Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    OH SHIT COOKIE GIRL WAS BA!

SORRY!

neuroslice on
    Hotel bound on PAX Saturday,
    I exclaimed "Khoo is my Sensei!"
    So if memes make great shirts,
    And Pod Six is Jerks,
    Then Moe, Khoo and I had our day.
  • Options
    MarxMarx Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I kept an eye out, but never saw you :(

Marx on
    Space for rent.
  • Options
    Soda241Soda241 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I saw her in pic-o-chat D: and then i hear she had cookies.. and i was kind sad, That i didn't know this before hand!

Soda241 on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I did not get a god-damn cookie.

Broken, I am dissapointed.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    kaldoniskaldonis Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Were you the cute red-head? If so then yes.

kaldonis on
  • Options
    tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I got cookies from you at least twice :D We also played some picross in the will-call line I believe, good times.

tr0tsky on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Tonkka wrote: »
    I did not get a god-damn cookie.

Broken, I am dissapointed.

I know :( Next year I'm going to make a lot more. You people went though like 6 batches of cookies in a matter of hours. o.O

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I think i saw one of you with a big freezer zip-lock bag full of cookies on top of some luggage or maybe a computer... was it in the BYOC line? I can't remember.

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    proXimity wrote: »
    I think i saw one of you with a big freezer zip-lock bag full of cookies on top of some luggage or maybe a computer... was it in the BYOC line? I can't remember.

That would be me I think, I was the short, black haired girl in the BYOC line who had my computer in a big cart thing and the giant ziplock bag of cookies on top, handing them out to friends and nearby people in line :)

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    ScotasianglishScotasianglish Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I recognized you in line, and got one.
    It was awesome, and I really appreciated it, because that was all I had time to eat until after the hall closed and meetings had wrapped up, around 10pm x.x

Scotasianglish on
    The original chinese-welsh-scotsman with a japanese last name.
  • Options
    SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I wasn't a cookie girl this year, but I'd be up for doing that next year. Any interest in combining forces to become a Cookie Brigade? We could get some bright armbands or something to designate us as cookie wenches. With three or four of us, a lot of ground at PAX would get covered.

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
  • Options
    HicksHicks Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

I dunno, but I offered them to like... everyone. Then gave the rest to Jaiden, Red and Liger to share with all the enforcer peoples.

WTF HICKS GOT NONE OF THESE COOKIES

Hicks on
  • Options
    DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    proXimity wrote: »

That would be me I think, I was the short, black haired girl in the BYOC line who had my computer in a big cart thing and the giant ziplock bag of cookies on top, handing them out to friends and nearby people in line :)

Dammit... I was about 4 spots behind you in line... looking enviously at your bag of cookies.

I LOVE cookies...

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Samyel wrote: »
    I wasn't a cookie girl this year, but I'd be up for doing that next year. Any interest in combining forces to become a Cookie Brigade? We could get some bright armbands or something to designate us as cookie wenches. With three or four of us, a lot of ground at PAX would get covered.

I'm completely down for being in this Cookie Brigade. Our forces shall be unstoppable! Except by maybe a milk brigade.
    DJBreslin wrote: »
    Dammit... I was about 4 spots behind you in line... looking enviously at your bag of cookies.

I LOVE cookies...

:( I'm sorry! I didn't recognize you or I would have come over and gave you one myself.

Next time, just take one. Dramatically. Preferably yelling "HOW DARE YOU KEEP ME FROM MY BIRTHRIGHT?!" and slapping me with a glove.

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I'm completely down for being in this Cookie Brigade. Our forces shall be unstoppable! Except by maybe a milk brigade.

Excellent. Odds are, I'll wander away from these forums as PAX wears off, but I'll return in the summer with anticipation for PAX 08. I take my cookies pretty seriously--I'll have to see if I can perfect a simple, not-too-expensive, well traveling kind of cookie to bring.

I like the idea of getting some armbands or bright headbands to mark members of the Cookie Brigade. Some kind of funky hat, maybe? Hmmm.... I dunno about you ladies, but I have no dignity to lose.

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I like the funky hat idea. Hats are awesome.

Also what is this "dignity" you speak of? It sounds rather un-fun

BrokenAngel on
  • Options
    DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

I LOVE cookies...

:( I'm sorry! I didn't recognize you or I would have come over and gave you one myself.

Next time, just take one. Dramatically. Preferably yelling "HOW DARE YOU KEEP ME FROM MY BIRTHRIGHT?!" and slapping me with a glove.

I have put a note on my Outlook calendar to buy a glove right before PAX 08.

Wait... you can't buy just one glove, can you? This will be harder than I thought...

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007

I LOVE cookies...

I have put a note on my Outlook calendar to buy a glove right before PAX 08.

Wait... you can't buy just one glove, can you? This will be harder than I thought...

Get in touch with me next year, I have a nice pair of white dress gloves for wearing with a tux and I could let you borrow one. It would also work real well, if you have to challenge someone to the field of honor at PAX 08.

As for the Cookie Brigade idea, I wholeheartedly support it. Cookies are one thing that one can never have enough of, except for those nasty lemon shortbread Girl Scout cookies, those suck. Any other type of cookie will work though.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    So here's an idea: a cookie hat to signify that we are the Cookie Brigade. Pair that with an arm-band or something to indicate when we actually HAVE cookies on hand to give out?

I kinda like the idea of each having a Cookie Brigade arsenal--cookie tins or bags of a distinctive nature. But hell, we have a whole year to plan this stuff. :)

Samyel on
  • Options
    ShifterShifter Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I saw you Auberie - actually i was sitting at a game demo when you came by, recognized you from your pic in the original thread. Still couldn't believe you actually existed. Just don't become the cookie fairy...I think Nabisco has the copyright to that image...Colin Mocherie in a tutu *shudders*.

Shifter on
  • Options
    SoularisSoularis Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Can i put in a request for peanutbutter cookies next year? Mmmm peanuts...

Soularis on
    Soularis+Esprit.png
  • Options
    Big GuyBig Guy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Auberie - I got a cookie from you while waiting in line to get in on day 1. It was delicious, thank you.

Big Guy on
    Survivor of PAX '06 (BALL!), PAX '07 (Don't be a Dick), PAX '08 (Bad Horse), PAX '09 (H1Nerd1), PAX '10
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Cookie brigade! Yes! Awesome!
    I am totally going to try my hand at being an Enforcer next year.

Highlights of cookie-dom:
    1) Giving Tycho a cookie as I was leaving the concert on the first day. He actually asked if it was a safe cookie, or if there were drugs in them. And he said they were good.

2) Pirate VS. Ninja dodgeball. I offered to follow some man with a video camera on a pole into the dodgeball game, and then it ended, and I gave them all cookies and wound up being interviewed by them about cookies.

And, of course, my $5 wine, which was excellent, and Trotsky's version of Smarties.. which were strange.

Cookie girls of the world unite!
    I say we should make hats/buttons (things we can wear with whatever we want), and perhaps a t-shirt to wear one day of PAX next year..

SergeantAuberie on
  • Options
    Foxy_RoxyFoxy_Roxy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm gonna be an enforcer next year too!

Hooray for cookie brigade! maybe each girl should bring her "specialty" cookie. So people would know to go to one for sugar cookies, and one for peanut butter... and so on. Or we could all just carry an assortment, mixing eachothers cookies together!

Foxy_Roxy on
    linkdb4.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Dude.
    We could make buttons/stickers that have our specialty cookies labeled on them.
    Currently, I only have a sticker maker, but I'm looking into getting a button maker.

This is going to be awesome.

SergeantAuberie on
  • Options
    Foxy_RoxyFoxy_Roxy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    It is!
    What is YOUR specialty, girls?

mine is either peanut butter or chocolate chip. I'd kill for a good snicker doodle....

Foxy_Roxy on
    linkdb4.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I think I could do snikerdoodles next year.
    I like them a lot, so I might have to experament to find the perfect recipe.

SergeantAuberie on
  • Options
    tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Trotsky's version of Smarties.. which were strange.

Canadian Smarties aren't strange...they're awesome :D

tr0tsky on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Hmm... I could make Smarties cookies. Canadian Smarties cookies.

Samyel on
This discussion has been closed.