As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] PhallisionK - Game Over! - There is only one true God-Emperor..

precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Critical Failures
In the universe, there are three things that are a common factor: Stars, Planets and God-Emperor Precisionk. A God amongst all in our known universe, God-Emperor Precisionk was infallible. His power was measured only in the faith amongst him, but those of his righteous chosen knew he his true standing. He bright light when there was darkness, warmth when their was cold and faith when their wasn't any.

His disciples were dispatched throughout the galaxy to praise his glory and to convert those who have chosen heathen paths. Under his command, he commanded untold trillions upon trillions of people. He ruled with an iron fist and brought peace and prosperity to all those under his banner. Truly, the universe was at peace....

Until.....

One day, the stars did not shine as bright as they should have. God-Emperor's priests could not hear his voice in their prayers. Disease became rampant throughout the universe.... Some say the God-Emperor perished, others say he abandoned his people.... However despite all the rumors, one was certain:

God-Emperor Precisionk was gone.

A message was sent by whom they called "The Voice of the God-Emperor" and was dispatched to all denizens of the universe.

"God-Emperor Precisionk has ascended..... Ascended to beyond our existance, beyond our reality, beyond time and space... My liege has decreed that within 10 days time, a new God-Emperor and his people will be crowned and will be ascended into Godhood."

Simultaneously, as the announcement was unleashed, wars erupted throughout the universe. The domain of the God-Emperor was in civil war. Houses emerged immediately as contenders for the throne. Said houses were:

The Emperor's Hand
- Forged from the rage that was God-Emperor Precisionk, the leaders of God-Emperor's armies banded together to form a house of great military strength. They control at least half of the remnants of the God-Emperor's Armada. Their power is unmatched when it comes to conquering those who stand in their path. The house is lead by the Grand Admiral.

The Anarchs- Confusion, disdain and unbridled hatred for all things conforming, this house wishes to change the rules that were set forth in the universe. They prefer anarchy to order, beer instead of milk and all those in which wish to live in constant question and fear. The house is lead by the Baron of Anarchs.

The Descendants of Precisionk- The God-Emperor was a god of many passions including women. He was to have said to have been with multiple women having put his seed into his own people to allow a perfect society. Obviously, their is no certainty if The Descendants are infact the rightful rulers by blood to the throne, neverless, they will be ever vigilant in their claims for it. The house is lead by The Saint.

The Liar's Guild- Lies, lies, lies. That is all this house does is lie. These people united under one banner to show that truth has no place in the universe and the only meaning of power is a liar in which spews forth the venomous words. This house is lead by The Deceiver.

The Tears of Retribution
- Vengeance, Retaliation, Wrath. That is the words this house lives and breathes by. They were passed over and deemed not good enough for the God-Emperor's blessing and were not allowed to be his children. They swore to get back the God-Emperor, however, that day has long passed. The house is lead by The Malicious One.

The Traitor Federation- This house is composed of various other house members in secret. They made a blood pact to destroy all houses in which stand in their way to become the sole chosen for the Throne. They despise all things of the God-Emperor and have wish to enslave all of the Universe to follow under their false god. This house is lead by The Great Betrayer.

Attention: Every Day steming forth, you are all allowed to vote in a new House Leader. House Leaders must PM the vote they wish whom they want as God-Emperor.

House Leaders: Send in Vote of you want as God-Emperor, Send in response to the issue voting yay or nay and use any powers if you so choose to.

ALL DAYS END AT 10 EST UNLESS I STATE OTHERWISE.

Overview of the Game:

There will be few roles to this game, but this game will play different then all others. All people will be members of various houses. The premise of each house with be made up of X amount of people. Those who are members of their houses, will be voting for their house leader daily.

Those elected house leader essentially control the house for that day as well as the house powers. Being the house leader essentially gives you a temporary role for that day or however long your house members elect you. Essentially everyone has a fair shot and being one of those sough after "special" roles.

This will also encourage play from all members. Think of this game as huge Intergalactic Senate. Those who are elected house leaders will then get to vote along with other House leaders on who will be God-Emperor for the day. Whoever is special enough to be God-Emperor will have abilities set forth as well as being able to choose the "issue" that will be delivered to the Senate. Goals of each house will be posted in a separate section.

Day 0 Instructions:

Day Zero will be the first day. No deaths will occur and this will setup the beginning of the game. House members will receive a PM pertaining to which house they will be a part of. All members of all houses (besides Traitor Federation) will be known and list will be made in the OP.

House members are required to vote whom they wish to be their House Leader. You will make the vote in color corresponding to the house name listed above. You may only vote for your house and no others. Remember, you want to make sure whoever you vote for is who you want. Every faction has a different win condition. All win conditions are confided only within the group.

Once a house has elected a leader. Said leader will receive a PM showing status of their leadership as well as the explanation of the house powers. House powers are only privy to the House Leader. The Leader can leak them if they want, but be warned, house members may also have allegiance to the Traitor Federation.

Once House Leaders are elected and PM's sent out, an emergency meeting between all leaders will be granted and all house leaders will come together and decide who they wish to vote in as God-Emperor. Once a house leader is voted in as God-Emperor he leaves the senate and is above the Senate. His powers and etc will be listed under the Powers section. Then Day 1 will begin.
Powers
These powers go into effect as soon as they are elected into office. All powers are passive and come with the job.

House Leader:

House Power:
Ability to use house powers as deemed necessary. These are privy only to the house leader via PM

Immunity from Death Abilities: House Leader elected is immune from all death abilities, but not items.

Voting: House Leader gets to send in vote via PM to precisionk to vote Yay or Nay on current Issue.

Note: The Traitor Federation does not get Immunity from Death, as they are permanent part of the council until removed from the game.

God-Emperor:

House Immunity: Once a House leader is chosen to be the God-Emperor, he bestows his greatness to the rest of his house. The rest of his house is immune from death abilities, but not items.

Power of PK: God-Emperor is immune to ALL abilities and items.

Issue choosing:
God-Emperor will be given a list of issues to vote on. God-Emperor can pick and choose which to send to the Senate to vote on.

Power Voting:
God-Emperors vote is worth two votes instead of one.
Rules:
1. All normal Phalla rules apply, no PM sharing, cheating, etc. If you don't know what these are, you shouldn't be playing.

2. No vote retractions. Once you place a vote, their is no going back from it. It is set in stone. So ensure what you vote for is what you want.

3. If I see you inactive, I will kill you instantly. This is a game of activity, not sit on your thumb and spin.

4. You CANNOT vote for yourself. You must vote for someone else, at ALL times.

5. If you need clarification, PINK IT BABY.

6. No Anonymous Contact or PM's allowed.

7. If for any reason a person is killed who is scheduled to win the House Leader election, the runner up will take his place. If there is no runner up, the seat is empty.

7. All standard Phalla rules apply.

8. God-Emperor does not vote for their successor, only Senate can vote in God-Emperor.

9. Boobs.

10. I will be writing more rules.
Order of Resolution
Items-> Powers-> Issue Vote -> God-Emperor Vote -> House Leader Vote
House Member List:
The Emperor's Hand:

Stew_Stick - Dead
Maximus - Dead
Hakkekage - Dead
Ardor
Wildcat - Dead
Quoth - Dead
El Skid
Darkblade_1 - Dead
lonelyahava - Dead
FrostMist - Dead
Toxic Toys - Dead

The Anarchs

Jdarksun - Dead
JPants - Dead

Psycholarry1 - Dead
B:L
Sepah - Dead
Typhus773 - Dead
Shamus - Dead
iamaznman - Dead
Buzz Buzz - Dead
Egos - Dead
Delroland - Dead

The Descendants of Precisionk

Visiblehowl
Grundlterror - Dead
Crono729 - Dead
DevoutlyApathetic - Dead
Locus - Dead

Nion - Dead
Plutonium - Dead
Durax - Dead
Niceguy Myeye
Aroduc - Dead
Rainfall - Dead

The Liar's Guild

Drez - Dead
FunkyWaltDogg - Dead
TehSpectre - dead

Zanmatto
Trust
Varcayn - Dead

Gumpy - Dead
Burnage - Dead
Thorgot - Dead

Cold Salmon and Hatred (Zot) - Dead
Bliss 101 - Dead

The Tears of Retribution

Rend
CoreGoon - Dead
Squashua - Dead
Savant - Dead
Crovaxan - Dead
Mr. Defecation - Dead
TheLawinator - Dead
Seriously - Dead
Oatway - Dead
FreeAgent - Dead

fadingathedges - Dead

The Traitor Federation:

??? - Dead
Hakkekage - Dead

Buzz Buzz
CoreGoon

Senate Structure
Senate will shape up something like this:

After Day 0, This is how the Senate will look like

Leader Leader Leader Leader Leader Leader

Once leaders are chosen, all 6 houses (includes traitor fed) will vote on who will become God-Emperor. Same rules are in effect and you can't choose yourself. Senate will then look something like this on Day1:

God-Emperor

Leader Leader Leader Leader Leader

Whoever is God-Emperor they move up from their House Leader Position and onto the Throne.

Once God-Emperor is selected, they will receive word from The Voice on the issues at hand and will be able to select what to vote on in the senate.

House Leaders and God-Emperor will all PM me Yay or Nay on the issue.

During this time, the House may elect a new Leader for the following day.

The God-Emperor will leave office the next day, (i.e. Day 1 God-Emperor will leave at the beginning of Day 2)

Note: The God-Emperor DOES NOT get to vote for his successor.
Player List
1. Niceguy Myeye
2. Jdarksun
3. El Skid
4. Squashua
5. FunkyWaltDogg
6. Mr. Defecation
7. Wildcat
8. Rend
9. Burnage
10. Shamus
11. Nion
12. Drez
13. Oatway
14. Ardor
15. Varcayn
16. B:L
17. Plutonium
18. Durax
19. Buzz Buzz
20. Gumpy
21. Thorgot
22. iamaznman
23. Psycholarry1
24. Cold Salmon and Hatred (Zot)
25. Stew_Stick
26. Quoth
27. JPants
28. Rainfall
29. Grundlterror
30. Maximus
31. Crono729
32. Trust
33. Crovaxan
34. lonelyahava
35. DevoutlyApathetic
36. Locus
37. Seriously
38. zanmatto
39. TheLawinator
40. Sepah
41. Darkblade_1
42. TehSpectre
43. visiblehowl
44. Egos
45. Savant
46. Aroduc
47. CoreGoon
48. Typhus773
49. FreeAgent
50. Hakkekage
51. Bliss 101
52. fadingathedges
53. FrostMist
54. Delroland
55. Toxic Toys

Current Positions:

God-Emperor Rend

The Emperor's Hand:
Grand Admiral Ardor [COLOR]

The Anarchs:

Baron of Anarchs, B:L

The Descendants of Precisionk:

Saint Niceguy Myeye

The Liar's Guild:

The Deceiver, Trust

The Tears of Retribution:

None

The Traitor Federation:

The Great Betrayer
Day 0 - WHO ARE THE LEADERS?
Day 1 - A new God-Emperor chosen!
Day 1 Issue - Thermonuclearplasma Detectors
Day 2 - Not a Seer friendly game
Day 2 Issue - Identify Bodies
Day 3 - PEACE!
Day 3 Issue - Historians of Precisionk?
Day 4 - PK Has a Heir!?!
Day 4 Issue - The Last Stand?
Day 5 - THE LAST STAND STRIKES BACK!
Day 5 Issue - Sacrifice for power?
Day 6 - Crono dropped the bomb
Day 6 Issue - Questions?
Day 7 - Senate at Burger King
Day 7 Update - Crovaxan is an inactive hump
Day 7 Issue - Tax dat ass
Day 8 - RUH ROH
Day 8 Issue - Envelopes of BLOOD!
Day 9 - Riddle of the Ages

precisionk on

• Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I cannot say no to being crowned the next god-emperor. !sign me up.

El Skid on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    [size=+5]! I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS AND WILL RULE YOU ALL![/size]

Squashua on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Plus, BOOBS.

Squashua on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So in.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Since I owe large debts of gratitude towards FWD and PrecisionK, !sign up

Tee hee.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Can't...resist...urges.

!sign up

M.D. on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !sign up

Wildcat on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Done and done.

Rend on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Death of a God Emperor?

!Sign the fuck up

Burnage on
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I sign up for the boobs!

Shamus on
  • Options
    PseudolusPseudolus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Oh my, I guess we must all come together and solve this pressing issue at hand!

Pseudolus on
    etrianjw6.jpg
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !signup

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    DamnedLibrarianDamnedLibrarian Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I hear this is where I sign up for the boobs. Bring me to them.

DamnedLibrarian on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I really want to play this but I need to know when our God-Emperor thinks the game is likely to start.

Locus on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Locus wrote: »
    I really want to play this but I need to know when our God-Emperor thinks the game is likely to start.

Not for a day or so, maybe two. Game is entirely dependent on how many we get to sign up.

precisionk on
  • Options
    NionNion Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Sign up

Nion on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Alright, !I'm in.

Also, Squashua is using Comic Sans. !vote Squashua.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I WILL BE TYPING IN ALL CAPS FOR THE DURATION OF THIS POST.

I AM ALSO SIGNING UP.

Oats on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I won't be very active, but I got a nice invitation and since I happen to be a very big fan of Mr. Precisionk, I will !sign up.

I was supposed to be taking a long break PK, I think I also hate you a little.

Ardor on
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    precisionk wrote: »
    Precisionk was unfallable

Irony.

cheez on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    cheez wrote: »

Irony.

You win bonus points for detecting it. Was wondering when someone would say something.

precisionk on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I must admit I have a rather peculiar form of dyslexia and always read this title as

Phallasonik

I keep waiting for him to bust out the jams, but the jams never come!

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Irony.

You win bonus points for detecting it. Was wondering when someone would say something.

Is that the same thinking behind 'parished'?

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »

Irony.

Is that the same thinking behind 'parished'?

No that is just me typing this shit up at work fast like. SPELLING ERRORS ABOUND.

edit: NOW FIXED FOR THE GRAMMAR NAZI'S.

precisionk on
  • Options
    VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !sign up

Varcayn on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !SIGN UP FOR THE GOD-EMPEROR

On hindsight, pk, I should have really asked you if you wanted to do the bloody mess narration when I told DA that it was Hammer Time. ;-)

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Actually, since God Emperor PrecisionK is missing, doesn't that mean we already won?

*runs away very quickly*

Ardor on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    My....my emperor? Gone?

As his most notable subject, I am best suited to take his place! Sign up for the glory of the God Emperor!

Butt Butt will reign!

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !sign up

durax on
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The Banner of the God-Emperor shall fly over our victory on a thousand thousand battlefields

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    Actually, since God Emperor PrecisionK is missing, doesn't that mean we already won?

*runs away very quickly*

I will eat your soul.

precisionk on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Thursday is dead. But I, small child butler, will take his place in this war in the resurrected god emperor.

Sign me up and we can fight a mans fight.

Gumpy on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    And so we come to a crossing. But I choose the path.

I !Order Digger Dude to be Executed Tonight.

Though I disagree with everything you stand for, and I do not trust your motives at all, I retract my vote for myself and I !vote precisionk. After all, I am interested in staying alive.

I hope you are better at keeping your word, precisionk. I hope your promise to keep your voters alive was not a false one.

(!sign up)

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Small child butler?!?!

Does that mean I get to be main character again, Gumpy?

El Skid on
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !sign up

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    Small child butler?!?!

No I'm still the main character.

I'm using Small Child Butler because I couldn't find a picture of a proper butler I was happy with

If someone who could draw/photo-shop wanted to edit my Thursday Avatar into a butler suit I would be so happy

But I don't know who to ask

It makes me sad

Gumpy on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Small child butler?!?!

I'm using Small Child Butler because I couldn't find a picture of a proper butler I was happy with

If someone who could draw/photo-shop wanted to edit my Thursday Avatar into a butler suit I would be so happy

It makes me sad

gump.jpg

?

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Burnage wrote: »
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Small child butler?!?!

It makes me sad

gump.jpg

?

RoboChrist-1.jpg

Could you do that to the one with the Christmas hat?

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Bonus points for Burnage incoming...

El Skid on