As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[DOOM] Blood in the Shadows

krylon666krylon666 Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Critical Failures
doom_logo.jpg
All UAC personnel be advised. There has been a code red security breach in the dimensional gateway research facility here at the Union Aerospace Corporation’s Mars base. We are under invasion. I repeat, we are under invasion...

- Mission Briefing -

Since the invaders first started appearing, you’ve found yourself in more than one terrifying situation as the marines have worked to drive them back, but this one sets the bar to a new high. You were patrolling the surface of Mars in a UAC rover when there was an explosion caused by an unknown source, and the rover was critically damaged. The radio and oxygen cylinders in the rover were totally destroyed. Low on air, you were forced to make your way to the nearest shelter with atmosphere - a maintenance base that has yet to be reclaimed from the demons. Worse, when you were entering, the airlock doors refused to seal all the way. You were forced to use the grenades you had with you to blow the inner doors, destroying the atmospheric seal on the base and letting the oxygen inside start to escape. All you’ve got to defend yourself with is a pistol, and you’re running out of ammo and air, but even a slim chance at survival is better than none.

- Scenario Goals -

You begin in the area next to the compromised air lock. Oxygen hisses out into the chill martian night. Several trites, drawn by the noise, move towards you. You will need to find the red security clearance key and use it to exit through the red security door. This will take you to a garage where you can find a new rover to escape with. You must accomplish this before I score five frags. In addition, each time I draw the last card from my deck, I get 1 free frag against you as the atmosphere remaining in the base leaks away.

- The Current Map (Round 9) -

round9.jpg

- Our Players -

Marine #1 - iamtheaznman (color = Red)
Health: DEAD
Armor: 2
Weapons: Fist, Pistol, Machine Gun
Ammo: 0 Shells/Bullets
Items: Blue keycard
Cards: Marksman, Killer Instinct

Marine #2 - El Skid (color = RoyalBlue)
Health: 4 wounds
Armor: 4
Weapons: Fist, Pistol, Plasma Rifle
Ammo: 2 Shells/Bullets
Items: 1 Aimshot token, 2 Prevent-Wound tokens
Cards: Marksman, Alert

Marine #3 - Orange Soda (color = Green)
Health: 2 wounds
Armor: 2
Weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun
Ammo: 2 Shells/Bullets
Items:
Cards: Sniper, Officer

Invader - krylon666
Frag Points: 5
Victory Condition: 5

INVADER VICTORY!

(this is also the turn order)

- Helpful Files -

- Official Rules
- Rule Summary / Reference Sheet (everyone is required to follow this as a reference)
- FAQ / Errata
- Line of Sight Guide

krylon666 on

• krylon666krylon666 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    - Interrupts / Immediate Actions / etc. -
    Ok, so I think I have my final ruling on the interrupts etc.

-First, we try hard not to be too gamey (or dicks) and take advantage of the PBF format.

-When you are done your turn, please make it clear that you are !Done so the next player can start to act.

-Declare everything you are doing in sequence and spoiler all the results of your attack rolls.

-Any attack roll that is still legal after an interrupt occurs still stands. This should only apply when an attack action is explicitly interrupted. So if an event card allows the Invader to interrupt an attack, we resolve the interrupt, then that attack roll still stands if its legal (whether its a miss or hit). If not, redo the attack with a legal weapon/target.

-The "Dud" card, which causes the marine to spend an ammo after making an attack that did NOT cost them an ammo, can cause an issue with multiple attacks in one turn. If you can take 2 attacks and use a weapon w/ ammo - I may "Dud" the first attack which makes you lose your last ammo. This then makes you not able to attack with that gun on the second attack. The first attack stands, but you reroll the 2nd attack with another eligible weapon. If no weapon exists, you lose the attack.

-The "Dodge" card is the Invader's version of the marine Dodge order. I can play it after an attack to force a reroll of some or all attack dice used, or cancel the reroll ability of an Aimed attack. If this is used during a sequence of attacks, the other attack is not effected UNLESS it is rendered illegal by the reroll. For example, you have two monsters in front of you - one in front and one behind. At the start of your turn only the front one is in your LOS. You decide to Unload and attack twice. You roll and kill the first one, then roll and attack the second one. If Dodge is played on the first attack, causing it to fail, the 2nd attack is illegal because you do not have LOS to the target. Reroll the second attack.

-In the case of the marine's Guard order, they can interrupt at any time during the Invader's turn to make an attack. After they attack, the order is discarded. So it only happens once per turn (per marine w/ the order). I will just keep this in mind when I take my turn. I may do a series of nested spoilers in sequence if I feel the need to hide moves, or I'll just announce most of the moves and hide any attacks in spoilers. Then I'll wait to see when you interrupt. I will make sure to list all my moves sequentially so we can determine what actions are legal based on Line of Sight at the time and placement etc. After dealing with the interrupt any actions/moves that are still legal will stand, otherwise they will get redone.

-For the few interrupts that occur "before the marine's turn" I leave it to you to decide to wait to see if I post a "!Not Interrupting" prior to your turn. I'll try to be as fast with this as possible. If you want to post your turn before I can post, just say you're taking your turn and spoil the entire thing. If I see you posted your turn but I had the intention of interrupting you I will say so, then you have the opportunity to redo your turn. All rolls MUST be re-rolled in this case however. Too much can possibly change (items moved, monsters moved, doors closed, etc) so we have to go full rewind on that.

-There are a couple interrupts that do not relate to combat, but may close a door or change map items. I think for the most part they won't effect the players turn so we'll just do them after the fact. If something is a problem, we'll handle it when it comes up.

-I reserve the right to just make a ruling on a questionable situation for the sake of moving the game along.

- Rules / Errata -

. Although we are not playing the expansion, I will be using the expansion version of the "Dud" card as described in the FAQ. That card is something the Invader uses, but the original wording wasn't really that fair for the marines.

. Clarification on health/wounds. Marines have X amount of wounds, when they are reduced to zero wounds they are Fragged. Monsters have a wound number. Each time they receive a wound from damage a wound token is placed next to them. Once they receive wound tokens equaling their wound number they die.

- How to make Attack Rolls -

We will use http://invisiblecastle.com/ for our dice rolls. Please use your forum name for the rolls and the campaign name PA_Doom1. Use the following chart to determine the effect of your roll. All dice should be rolled in the order Red, Yellow, Blue, Green.

dice_chart.jpg

- Attack Examples -
    example roll for a Rocket Launcher

A Rocket Launcher uses 1 yellow, 1 blue, and 2 green dice. to make things simple, just roll multiples of the same dice at once. the total doesn't matter, only the face of the die that came up. That's why we use the chart. This roll yielded the following results:

(Yellow) 1d6;1d6;2d6 → [6] = Miss!
    (Blue) 1d6;1d6;2d6 → [5] = Range 0, 2 Damage
    (Green) 1d6;1d6;2d6 → [6,2] = Range 3, Range 2 + 1 Damage

This attack would've missed because of the yellow die. Otherwise it had a total range of 5 + 3 damage.

Lets try again!

(Yellow) 1d6;1d6;2d6 → [2] = Range 3 + 1 Damage + Ammo
    (Blue) 1d6;1d6;2d6 → [6] = Range 0 + 3 Damage
    (Green) 1d6;1d6;2d6 → [6,2] = Range 3, Range 2 + 1 Damage

Things went better this time. Result = Range 8, 5 Damage, remove 1 Ammo token

- How to describe your turn -

You can either just say what you are going to do (as long as it is detailed enough to not be confusing, or subject to weird interpretation) or you can take the map and draw on it with whatever you want. Annotating as needed. I will update the map at least before and after the Invader's turn. If there seems to be a decent gap of time between marines I may update the map then as well.

Please describe all game actions in your marine's color. ex: I sprint to the door (w/ detail image). After declaring all your actions, please put a !Done in your post, so the next player knows he can start his turn.
    ex_move.jpg

- Map References -

. Invaders
    invaders.jpg

. Map Details
    map_details.jpg

krylon666 on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    !signup!

...You are accepting signups, right? :o

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    yes indeed, welcome aboard marine :)

krylon666 on
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    signup, this looks bad ass!

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    Ok, now that we have our players I'll distribute your cards. The cards represent special abilities you have, and they cannot be lost.

Marine #1
    . Marksman - When you use a weapon that rolls a yellow die, it gains +3 range
    . Killer Instinct - Immediately after you kill an invader during your turn, you may move an extra 4 spaces and make one extra attack. You may only use this ability once per turn.

Marine #2
    . Alert - When you choose to Advance, you may receive a Guard order at the end of your turn. In addition, any interrupt attacks you make are considered aimed attacks.
    . Marksman - When you use a weapon that rolls a yellow die, it gains +3 range

Marine #3
    . Sniper - When attacking, you may trace line of sight through other figures (both friendly and enemy) and blocking obstacles (but not closed doors). In addition, when you make an aimed attack, you may ignore any dice showing a miss result.
    . Officer - You and all marines up to 3 spaces away gain +1 Range and +1 Damage

I will take a couple alternates just in case someone has to stop playing or seems to disappear, but it looks like we're almost ready to begin. If you guys could look over the "Interrupts" section above and give me your opinion on how we should handle them I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll make a ruling soon and we'll get this party started.

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    I'm still undecided. The only thing I don't like about retro, deciding is that you as invader could decide to use the interrupt if the player did something particularly awesome after the thing you are interrupting.

But because it is PBF, I think your option may be the best all around. The only thing I would change is that if the player chooses to keep attacking the monster, the first hit should stay if it hits, since obviously you arn't going to use an interrupt on the player if they had missed, you know?

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    You guys could put your rolls in a spoiler to reduce my knowledge of whats going on. But there will still be cases where the result will be obvious, due to the subsequent actions/moves the player may take. Its not perfect, but I also don't plan on reacting to the results of your rolls - I'd like to keep it as table-top as possible.

I'm thinking something like: I am going to Ready and attack the Imp 4 squares away.
    dice roll result - i hit, imp takes a wound

I ready a Guard order

There is no best way to handle this, but the spoilers could help. There are also cards that have me do something before a player does his turn. If I see a !Done before the next player goes, I'll do my best to post a !Not interrupting before the player posts his turn so he knows he can at least start to act w/out a rollback.

edit: i agree, i think if they get interrupted and still decide to attack with the same weapon the original result will stand no matter what (hit or miss)

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Oh I got a good idea. Post both the action and move role every time you act. That way even when you are missing, you still have a move action that won't happen.

Then keep rolls in spoiler tags.

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    Ugh. Well, since I have Alert, I guess interrupts matter to me quite a bit.

Well, we definitely don't want to do all sorts of rerolling once we've already seen the result. Nor do we want someone being allowed to reroll a missed attack just because someone interrupted them and they got smacked.

I guess my preference is 1) Don't be a dick about interrupts and try to use them to reroll missed dice or just to make monsters reroll attacks, and 2) If an interrupt changes what you want to do with the rest of your action, go ahead and retcon the rest of the action post-interrupt and do whatever different thing you are going to do.

Edit- And obviously spoilers would help, right.

El Skid on
  • iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Confirming

I also need to read all the rules and whatnot. Bear with my newbness.

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009
    You are most certainly not the only newbie, azn.

Happily, the rules seem fairly simple, so I don't think we'll have too much trouble picking it up.

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    I too have never played :P

Reading the rules right now.

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    Ok, so I think I have my final ruling on the interrupts etc.

-First, we try hard not to be too gamey (or dicks) and take advantage of the PBF format.

-When you are done your turn, please make it clear that you are !Done so the next player can start to act.

-Declare everything you are doing in sequence and spoiler all the results of your attack rolls.

-Any attack roll that is still legal after an interrupt occurs still stands. This should only apply when an attack action is explicitly interrupted. So if an event card allows the Invader to interrupt an attack, we resolve the interrupt, then that attack roll still stands if its legal (whether its a miss or hit). If not, redo the attack with a legal weapon/target.

-The "Dud" card, which causes the marine to spend an ammo after making an attack that did NOT cost them an ammo, can cause an issue with multiple attacks in one turn. If you can take 2 attacks and use a weapon w/ ammo - I may "Dud" the first attack which makes you lose your last ammo. This then makes you not able to attack with that gun on the second attack. The first attack stands, but you reroll the 2nd attack with another eligible weapon. If no weapon exists, you lose the attack.

-The "Dodge" card is the Invader's version of the marine Dodge order. I can play it after an attack to force a reroll of some or all attack dice used, or cancel the reroll ability of an Aimed attack. If this is used during a sequence of attacks, the other attack is not effected UNLESS it is rendered illegal by the reroll. For example, you have two monsters in front of you - one in front and one behind. At the start of your turn only the front one is in your LOS. You decide to Unload and attack twice. You roll and kill the first one, then roll and attack the second one. If Dodge is played on the first attack, causing it to fail, the 2nd attack is illegal because you do not have LOS to the target. Reroll the second attack.

-In the case of the marine's Guard order, they can interrupt at any time during the Invader's turn to make an attack. After they attack, the order is discarded. So it only happens once per turn (per marine w/ the order). I will just keep this in mind when I take my turn. I may do a series of nested spoilers in sequence if I feel the need to hide moves, or I'll just announce most of the moves and hide any attacks in spoilers. Then I'll wait to see when you interrupt. I will make sure to list all my moves sequentially so we can determine what actions are legal based on Line of Sight at the time and placement etc. After dealing with the interrupt any actions/moves that are still legal will stand, otherwise they will get redone.

-For the few interrupts that occur "before the marine's turn" I leave it to you to decide to wait to see if I post a "!Not Interrupting" prior to your turn. I'll try to be as fast with this as possible. If you want to post your turn before I can post, just say you're taking your turn and spoil the entire thing. If I see you posted your turn but I had the intention of interrupting you I will say so, then you have the opportunity to redo your turn. All rolls MUST be re-rolled in this case however. Too much can possibly change (items moved, monsters moved, doors closed, etc) so we have to go full rewind on that.

-There are a couple interrupts that do not relate to combat, but may close a door or change map items. I think for the most part they won't effect the players turn so we'll just do them after the fact. If something is a problem, we'll handle it when it comes up.

-I reserve the right to just make a ruling on a questionable situation for the sake of moving the game along.

Overall I don't think any of this will be a big problem, but I wanted some of it ironed out before we got started. I think I covered everything I wanted.. so yeah, let me know if any of this doesn't make sense or you strongly disagree. (if we have no objections, i'll copy/paste this up to the 2nd post)

Also, I think you guys should edit the map to show your moves if possible. Feel free to crop it down just to the area that matters for you during your turn.

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Ok, well I think we're about ready to begin. The current player order was just done in the order of the signups. If you guys would like to rearrange the order before we start, just let me know. Once we begin, the order is locked in. The order of play is:

- Start of Round -
    1st Marine
    2nd Marine
    3rd Marine
    Invader
    - End of Round -

On your turn you Choose and action (Sprint, Unload, Advance, or Ready), and then Resolve that action. The Invader turn is a little more involved. I draw cards, have the option to use one Spawn card, then I get to activate every invader on the board once.

When you guys reach a new area, that is one you haven't entered and usually separated by the door - just pause your turn at that point. I will then update the map and describe the area via the Scenario text. You can then continue your turn as normal.

Remember, please grab the Rules Summary/Reference sheet from the links above. It covers everything nicely and breaks down most things. There is some expansion stuff on there, but those things just won't come up.

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Someone might want to go first, as I have not quite finished reading the rules yet.

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009
    whoever feels ready, just take your turn. then the next player ready go, and then the last player. that will be the final order. good luck marines! (you're gonna need it :evil:)

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Okay I think I will be ready to start tomorrow morning. Going to sleep now :P

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    Okay I think I have the hang of this:

!Using the "Unload" action with my Pistol
    game_map-1.jpg
    Attacking the one labeled one first:
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2125546/
    Yellow - 1d6 - [2]; 3 + 3 Range, 1 Damage, -1 Ammo (1 Ammo)
    Green - 1d6 - [5]; 2 Range

Kills the Trite, killer instinct triggers
    !Move to where 1 was like so:
    game_map-2.jpg
    Passing through the Ammo and gaining +1 Ammo (2 Ammo)
    Then attacking 2 with my Killer Instinct attack:
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2125552/
    Yellow - 1d6 - [3]; 2 + 3 Range. 2 Damage
    Green - 1d6 - [4]; 3 Range

The Trite dies.

Finishing off my turn with an attack on 3.
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2125554/
    Yellow - 1d6 - [6]; Miss
    Green - 1d6 - [2]; 2 Range, 1 Damage
    Last Trite survives.

!End Turn

(I think that's right, let me know if I did something wrong, also Krylon, how did you get your invisible castle rolls to be in that cool format?)

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009
    IC rolls show what he did- "1d6;1d6;2d6"

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    My action: Advance.
    I'll go forward 3 spaces, pick up the ammo and punch #2, and back off onto the grate.

Roll: 1d6=1

1 damage kills it, and I move onto the grate, gaining a guard action for being Alert.

Map update:game_map-3.jpg

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    round1.jpg

iamtheaznman - looks good, confirming that you killed trite #1 & #2 but #3 survived. in response i play !Dud on your last attack - lose one ammo.

El Skid - the trite you punched was already dead, but go ahead and take another attack from the space that you punched (i put a blue dot) if you want. it will have to be a pistol shot. the rest of your move stays.

also guys, don't forget to add Orange Soda's Officer bonus when you are withing 3 spaces of him (+1 Range, +1 Damage)

edit: also, if you guys don't mind, try to post an updated "equipment bin" at the end of your posts. for example:

Marine #1 - iamtheaznman
    Health: 8 wounds
    Weapons: Fist, Pistol
    Ammo: 1 Shells/Bullets
    Items: none

We don't need to list the cards all the time

ultraedit: iamtheaznman, to answer your question about the IC rolls - i just copy/pasted the results then manually wrote the Range/Damage stuff in for the example

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Whooops. I thought he missed his second shot, but it was his third. Going to have to pay more attention to that in future.
    Sure, shot at the top right Trite: 4 range. 1d6x2= 3,6 So 5 range and 2 damage, no extra ammo, dead trite.

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    Ok, confirmed that the trite was killed from a pistol shot. (Technically you had Range 6 and Damage 3 due to the Officer ability). The map has been updated.

El Skid, you have your Guard order up but I want to mention that you don't have LOS to any of the invaders. So unless I move something into your LOS during my turn you won't be able to interrupt and attack. If anyone wants more clarification on how LOS works I added a PDF that explains it pretty good in the OP. But invaders, marines, doors, and obstacles all block LOS. You need to be able to draw a line from the center of your space to the target space without passing through a "blocking" space. Passing across the absolute corner of a space is legal.

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, I didn't want to stand in anyone's way, so I figured I'd back off...and since I don't know off the top of my head how you place monsters, I figured I'd be better off putting my guard on just in case.

Of course now that I look at it OS is going last, and he has the ability to shoot through me...but I'll just get all my noobishness out of the way turn 1 so I can really concentrate for the rest of the game :P

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    Ah I forgot the officer thing.

And my question was your castle was like this:
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2124311/
    With the 3 rolls separated.
    Mine was like this:
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2125546/
    With my two rolls together.

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009
    Ya, I answered that :P

You were using commas between rolls, he used semi-colons.

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    Ahhhhhhh thats what you meant.

Okay.

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009
    You brought up a good point, about not being sure how I spawn invaders. If I have a card that lets me spawn invaders I can play one on my turn, after I draw my cards. The invaders I place can't be in LOS of you guys. So there is some strategy as to where you guys end your turns. I encourage you to discuss your moves ahead of time and come up with plans of attack. I think as the game gets more difficult it will be the only way to survive.

krylon666 on
  • Zombie NirvanaZombie Nirvana Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I did want to play in this but I have too much going on. Will be following your progress though!

Zombie Nirvana on
    edited June 2009
    Orange where are youuuuuuuu! :)

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    My action will be Advance
    Move to where the yellow line ends
    1zo910i.jpg

Attack the trite marked on the map with the yellow X.

Marine 3 turn 1 attack on closest trite range: 4 (1d6=2, 1d6=1)
    Yellow: 2 (3 range, 1 dmg, 1 ammo)
    Green: 1 (1 range, 1 dmg)

+1 range, +1 dmg

total: 5 range, 3 dmg, -1 ammo

Trite gets blown the hell up :P

Marine #3 - Orange Soda (color = Green)
    Health: 8 wounds
    Weapons: Fist, Pistol
    Ammo: 1 Shells/Bullets
    Items: none

Did I do that right? Sorry it took me so long had some stuff come up and didn't get around to figuring out how to play until now :P Should be much faster in the future.

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    Yeah man, that looks good.

The city is doing construction outside my house and I fear a cable line has been severed (my internet and tv are out). I'm posting this from my phone.. If need be I'll roll up to a free wifi spot w/ my laptop and do my update. The game must go on!

edit: ok think we're in business, i'm back online. i'll be updating with my turn shortly

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    No worries dude. PBP is flexible for this type of stuff.

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    round2.jpg

The marines rush inside the damaged maintenance base after their rover was seriously damaged. Forced to blow their way inside with grenades, they find themselves inside a leaking airlock. Almost immediately the attack begins. Grotesque spider-like creatures start pouring through the ducts and move toward them. The marines setup a firing position and begin to clear the room, but they may be overrun!

Invader's Turn

. Draw 2 cards (I have 6 in hand)

. Top trite moves 5 spaces and attacks Marine #1

Red → [2] = (Rng 2, Dmg 2)
    Green → [5] = (Rng 2)
    Marine #1 - loses a wound

. Bottom trite moves 5 space and attacks Marine #1

Red → [6] = Miss!
    Green → [2] = doesn't matter
    The attack missed!

!End turn

El Skid - I was wrong, now that I look at the map. You actually do have LOS to the bottom trite. Feel free to take your Guard attack before iamtheaznman goes. My attack missed with that trite anyway, so no problems occur.

Marine #1 you're up once El Skid rolls

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Sweet. Aimed shot at the trite I can see- counts as an aimed shot due to Alert.

So 5 yellow + 6 green equals... 7 range and +1 ammo. Plus one to range and damage for the officer, and that kills the trite.

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    Confirmed, your interrupt attack killed the trite. You lose one ammo from the attack. (I'm trying to keep all the stats up to date on the OP)

Marine #1 is up

edit: just wanted to point out that you guys can move through each other, but you can't move through invaders (unless you have the card that lets you do that). marines do block LOS however.

krylon666 on
    edited June 2009
    Feel free to block me as I can shoot through you via Sniper

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    krylon666 wrote: »
    Confirmed, your interrupt attack killed the trite. You lose one ammo from the attack. (I'm trying to keep all the stats up to date on the OP)

Marine #1 is up

edit: just wanted to point out that you guys can move through each other, but you can't move through invaders (unless you have the card that lets you do that). marines do block LOS however, unless you're the sniper.

edit: Dammit OS! *shakes fist*

El Skid on
    edited June 2009
    Muhahaha

Orange Soda on
    edited June 2009
    Advancing, starting with a shot at the Trite in front of me.
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2127816/
    Y - [1], 3 + 3 Range, 1 Damage
    G - [3], 2 Range
    +1 Range, +1 Damage from Officer

Killing the Trite, triggering KILLER INSTINCT.
    Moving like so and then opening the door.
    round2.jpg
    Depending on what I see I will decide if theres something I want to attack.

iamtheaznman on