Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Newbie Phalla] 1: Mafia || 2: Giovanni || 3: INNS Victory || GAMES OVER!
Hello veterans, newbies, and outsiders looking to get your feet wet; Welcome to Phalla. This is going to be the most basic of games. There are absolutely no hidden roles or rules and there will be no narration fluff. Every action will be revealed at the end of every night with as detailed of an explanation as needed.
Apart from the normal phalla rules, I am going to implement the following rule for this game:
Anyone may participate in the thread. However, if you are not in the game or you are dead, you may not discuss the actual game situation. You may discuss general tactics, answer questions, whatever. I will be strict about this and kill people off if the rules are broken.
A dead/nonparticipant person must post in LightBlue to identify that they are not a part of the game.
So what is phalla? You should probably follow this link to find out more.
What are the specifics for this game?
1. I would like every participant to have 3 games or less Phalla experience. If signups are going extremely slow, I will move this number back.
3. You will !vote Player in red, and !retract Player in green.
4. Any clarifications requested should be posted in orange.
5. Every night will end at 10:00PM EST FOR GAME 3. I will be sending PMs out to everyone and posting in this thread to let you know when the game will begin.
6. You can sign up by saying !sign up in any color.
01. Whod, a Villager, killed by the Vote Night 5 02. The_Lightbringer, a Villager, killed by Gnomes Night 1
03. Toxic Toys
05. Rainfall 06. Burnage, the Cultist, killed by Gnomes Night 4 07. LaOs, Kira, killed by the Cultist Night 2 08. WhiteZinfandel, a Villager, killed by the Vote Night 2 09. KrataLightblade, a Villager, killed by Gnomes Night 4 10. lodwilk, a Mason, killed by a Fronch Assassine Night 2 11. Maximus, a Villager, killed by a Fronch Assassine Night 3 12. Memno, a Fronch Assassine, killed by Athan Night 5 13. Zepplin, a Villager, killed by the Cultist Night 4 14. Geekmafia, a Registered Mutant Communist, killed by a Fronch Assassine Night 4 15. Yaya, a Villager, killed by the Vote Night 1 16. TheLawinator, a Mason, killed by Athan Night 5 17. B:L, the Survivor, killed by a Fronch Assassine Night 1 18. lonelyahava, a Villager, killed by Communists Night 3 19. INeedNoSalt, the Seer, killed by Mafia Night 4 20. rchaneberg, a Villager, killed by Explosions Night 4 21. delroland, PHALLAX, killed by the Vote Night 3 22. Strato, a Villager, killed sometime between Night 1 and Night 5 23. Trust, a Villager, killed by PHALLAX Night 2 24. real_pochacco, a Villager, killed by Athan Night 3
26. Stew Stick 27. Gumpy, a Villager, killed by Athan Night 1
28. El Skid, a Villager, killed by Gnomes Night 1 29. Arkas, a Villager, killed by a Fronch Assassine Night 5 30. Vathris, a Gnome, killed by Explosions Night 4