Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Sodomites V: I (should) know where you live!

ElkiElki hegemonglobalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
It's that time of the year, again.

You will signup, as good little boys and girls do, and send your addresses to me. Trust, me I will not make you all send gifts to me, and make out like a bandit. Promise. Trust me, I'm a mod.

And now for rules, and general guidelines.

1: People I don't know, nubs, and those who didn't send shit out last year (except for that one guy who knows he is - we're tight, unlike your mom's asshole) will be rejected. It's just how it is.

2: Don't bitch because you don't like the gift you got. That's lame.

3: Things you are not allowed to give: Yourself, anything belonging to your biological self, or anybody else's biological self. Yeah, I think that will cover it. I'm not gonna put any kind of spending floor, here, because that would be lame. Get whatever you think is cool. Also, there isn't a ceiling either.

4: Don't send me a PM with your address until I tell you to (or add your name to the list in the OP).

5: The pairings will be random, but I'll try to rematch if someone gets the same person they got the year before. And don't ask me to be paired with anybody. I won't do it, I tell you. Not for nothing.
Spoiler:

6: Tell me if you are/aren't down with international shipping. I hear the shipping is a bitch (you can use online stores, though).

7: I might add more stuff later.

8: I will send out addresses at <month>, <day>. We'll think of something.

9: How do you feel about getting NSFW gifts? Let me know if you think your parents will open them, or something (if you're not 18, for the love of God say so).

10: When you PM me, remember to include your name. Addressing a package to a "fighting fillipino" or a Quid might cause some confusion.

11: Christmas gifts should arrive before Christmas ends. You've got to do things, proper, mmk?

12: Send a gift! Something might happen if you don't.

13: Seriously, stop forgetting sending me names with your addresses. Why are you so fucking stupid? God!

If your name is in this list, send a PM with your name and address, and if you don't want NSFW gifts tell me.

The List:
Alexander
amateurhour
an_alt
Asiina
BobCesca
Casual Eddy
clownfood
Coldred
DasUberEdward
DevoutlyApathetic
Dynagrip