Options

Your stories of complete assholes in the entertainment industry

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Chuck Palahniuk is a really cool writer type guy. I saw him on the book tour for Haunted. He showed up super early to his reading to chat with people, sign books, and have his picture taken. From what I understand, he's also usually the last person to leave, because he wants to make sure everyone who wants to gets a chance to talk with him and get their books signed. Also, a few people passed out, which seems to be a common thing at his readings. He didn't discourage it as he gave everyone meat scented air fresheners to pass around before he read a story about someone being boiled alive.

Funny story, I went to a signing by Palahniuk and the woman in front of me had like 8 copies of Fight Club she wanted him to sign to various friends of hers and so on and so forth.

Not only did he cheerfully sign every one, when he got to me, he said: "Sorry about how long that took."

and then he signed my fight club copy with:

"To Greeper, who has the patience of Job."

He is a cool guy.

Greeper on
  • Options
    QinguQingu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    This isn't a personal anecdote, but the story of Yngwie Malmsteen, a Swedish metal guitarist from the 80's, is worth telling.

Yngwie was completely drunk on an airplane. Apparently this upset the woman next to him, to the extent that she poured ice water on the drunken metal guitarist.

In response, Yngwie stands up and starts yelling, in a thick accent,
    You've unLEASHED the FOUCKin' FUry! You've unLEASHED the FOUCKin' FUry!

This outburst was captured on someone's tape recorder. You can google search for it and listen to it.

Qingu on
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Liam Neeson is an absolute gentleman, who not only gave me an autograph but took a picture with me as well.

Ceno on
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    I always heard he was a fun guy to run into. Well as long as he isn't writing fight club 2 as he got into a lot of fights when he wrote the first one. I don't want to know what he did when he wrote the short story about the pool...

He mentioned that, actually. Apparently, during Fight Club era readings, people would always ask them if he would fight them and would try to invite him to their fight clubs, which makes me think people missed the point of the book. However, when he was reading "Guts" people would always want to tell him fucked up stories about weird sex shit, to which he always acquiesced.

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Greeper wrote: »
    Chuck Palahniuk is a really cool writer type guy. I saw him on the book tour for Haunted. He showed up super early to his reading to chat with people, sign books, and have his picture taken. From what I understand, he's also usually the last person to leave, because he wants to make sure everyone who wants to gets a chance to talk with him and get their books signed. Also, a few people passed out, which seems to be a common thing at his readings. He didn't discourage it as he gave everyone meat scented air fresheners to pass around before he read a story about someone being boiled alive.

Funny story, I went to a signing by Palahniuk and the woman in front of me had like 8 copies of Fight Club she wanted him to sign to various friends of hers and so on and so forth.

Not only did he cheerfully sign every one, when he got to me, he said: "Sorry about how long that took."

and then he signed my fight club copy with:

"To Greeper, who has the patience of Job."

He is a cool guy.

Ah, yeah. He signed my copy of Choke "To a fellow perv..."

He signed Invisible Monsters, "Sorry Mom. Sorry Dad. Sorry LoveIsUnity."

LoveIsUnity on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    When I played little league, I played with Jack Robert's kid (local celebrity used to do a bunch of commercials for his shitty appliance store). Guy was a grade A asshole, would shout at his kid after every game for every little mistake.

I met Jerry and Mike at the prior to PAX lanwerks events even got a compliment from Jerry after he watched me and another dude slug it out in tanks and hopped out to go mano eh mano I killed him and jacked his ride and Jerry said it was the coolest thing he'd seen.

Ran into Adam Sessler at Pax this year, he was a nice dude talking it up with the crowd, Morgan Webb did her flashy interview and dissapeared which I heard is par for the course for her.

Morgan Webb is like a ninja.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Krathoon wrote: »
    When I played little league, I played with Jack Robert's kid (local celebrity used to do a bunch of commercials for his shitty appliance store). Guy was a grade A asshole, would shout at his kid after every game for every little mistake.

I met Jerry and Mike at the prior to PAX lanwerks events even got a compliment from Jerry after he watched me and another dude slug it out in tanks and hopped out to go mano eh mano I killed him and jacked his ride and Jerry said it was the coolest thing he'd seen.

Ran into Adam Sessler at Pax this year, he was a nice dude talking it up with the crowd, Morgan Webb did her flashy interview and dissapeared which I heard is par for the course for her.

Morgan Webb is like a ninja.

Can't say as I blame her. I doubt many mouth-breathers try to grope Sessler's tits.

Ceno on
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    only real celebrity story I have is to do with Dane Cook and is part of the reason why I can never hate him as much as everyone else seems to

when he came to my college for a show years and years ago, he did another show a little ways away in a club. He did his bit about showing up to a bowling alley/restaurant afterward with like 1000 people. yey funny and all, and the show continued

the good part was was as the show was winding down, and people were leaving, he brought it up again, and specifically mentioned a chili's a little ways away

the show ended and everyone left.

Now me and the people i went with were hungry and we were like "hah let's go to a chilis"

sure why not

we get there, and start eating, place is decently packed, I guess others had the same idea

dane cook walks in. whaaaaaaaaaaat

starts talking to EVERYONE, chatting, drinking, laughing, everyone has a good time

paid for everyone's meals and drinks
    every single person who was still there when he left, picked up their tab

I know a kid who went through some pretty rough medical treatment for an autoimmune disease that was destroying his kidneys; he recovered, received a transplant from his brother, and threw an extra big birthday party to celebrate.

He had given the Make-A-Wish Foundation a list of comedians and asked to have one of them show up at his party; lo and behold, Sarah Silverman walked through the front door and started hanging out. The kid was happy.

A few minutes later a booming male voice called out across the room, "Hey, I was in town and I heard there was a party going on. Mind if I join?"

Yes, the Foundation also tapped Dane Cook to show up.

The birthday boy became ecstatic, and every single kid abandoned Sarah to fawn over Dane.
    I felt sorry for Sarah, but it was pretty classy of both of them to show up and spend time with a bunch of high schoolers.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    It seems to me that she gets more undesirable attention than a lot of other females in the industry, and as such I don't agree with calling her "stuck up" just because she wants to avoid that sort of attention.

I dunno it just seems rude to me to assume all gamers are the people you get obscene comments from the internet. There were a lot of women at PAX showing a lot of skin, I don't think she would have stood out anymore then they did and I didn't hear them complaining.

Yes but those girls at Pax hadn't made national news when nudes of them were released. That would turn up the creepy stalker angle a little bit more.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    A friend of mine ran into Chad Kruger once. They were in an elevator somewhere in Montreal. Now, my friend absolutely hates Nickelback (can you blame him?), but he's not an asshole, so he just didn't say anything. Apparently, before leaving when the elevator reached his floor, Kruger yelled at my friend for not recognizing him, and actually seemed very upset about it.
    I'm not 100% sure that this story hasn't been embellished, but this is what my friend claimed happened.

On the other end of the scale, I met the members of Dream Theater once, and they're the nicest guys ever. They're all great to their fans, especially Mike Portnoy. Also, James LaBrie is hilarious.

Alice Cooper is a really nice guy too.

TubularLuggage on
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    It seems to me that she gets more undesirable attention than a lot of other females in the industry, and as such I don't agree with calling her "stuck up" just because she wants to avoid that sort of attention.

I dunno it just seems rude to me to assume all gamers are the people you get obscene comments from the internet. There were a lot of women at PAX showing a lot of skin, I don't think she would have stood out anymore then they did and I didn't hear them complaining.

Yes but those girls at Pax hadn't made national news when nudes of them were released. That would turn up the creepy stalker angle a little bit more.

They are also nameless models that are significantly harder to follow.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    zenpotatozenpotato Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Klorgnum wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    That exact Bill Murray story has on this forum alone been posted at least once in first person, and several times where the poster claims that he was the friend of the guy it happened to.

As with most folklore it may originate from something that really happened, but I wager most of the truth has been lost in translation.

:winky:

Re: Folklore

I had an aunt that used to tell this story in the first person, with Muhammad Ali as the figure in question. I have never known her to tell another lie of any kind, whatsoever or be even the slightest bit racist in general life.

Not related, and not an asshole, but when I worked as security at the basketball arena in college (Michigan State University) I briefly met Muhammad Ali when he presented an award at half time. I was stuck checking IDs at the press room, and when he and his crew walked by, he stopped and walked over to me. I'm a pretty big guy (6'5" and 200 lbs), but I've got a babyface and am pretty unthreatening.

Anyways, Muhammad Ali walks up to me and starts to shadowbox at me, telling me that he could still take me down. I was totally flabergasted, so I didn't do or say anything cool. I just smiled and laughed. It was pretty fucking awesome. Then he got on the elevator.

That made up for the fact that I missed the final home game of the 2000 season (when MSU won the national championship) by kicking the living shit out of UConn. Even behind several sets of doors, I could barely hear myself because the crowd was so loud.

At the same job, I once spent an afternoon "guarding" WCW wrestlers for a taping of Thursday Night Thunder. They mostly just hung out and bullshitted with each other. I just made sure no unauthorized people were let back in to their dressing rooms. Several of them gave me shit about being a skinny dude. All in all, uneventful.

That night I did end up on TV though, as I pulled a double shift and was the guy opening up a gate as "security" guys (wrestlers and trainers in costume) pulled Chris Jericho off the floor for some schtick. That makes me TBS famous!

zenpotato on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yea, a lot of the TNA security guys get pulled in for things. I was on a paperview event almost two years ago because I was friend with a security guy. Myself and a few others were "hanging outside" when OMG ITS RHINO AND SOME OTHER GUY BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER, LOOK SURPRISED GUYS!.
    Man, wrestling is so much fun.

Improvolone on
  • Options
    OrogogusOrogogus San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    re: Signatures and stuff

I don't want to file this under complete assholes, but it's pretty funny. I remember in the Graphic Violence forum last year someone was at Comic Con or something and asked Gabe to sketch Venom. I guess Gabe didn't appreciate this, because the result was a hilarious, unrecognizable scribble.

Orogogus on
  • Options
    pheknophekno Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    zenpotato wrote: »
    That made up for the fact that I missed the final home game of the 2000 season (when MSU won the national championship) by kicking the living shit out of UConn. Even behind several sets of doors, I could barely hear myself because the crowd was so loud.

I hate you. I went to Iowa State that year and had to listen on the radio to MSU beating ISU in the Elite 8 whilst driving to a sorority function with an ex-girlfriend. They lost (obviously) and I never forgave her for making me go to that stupid sorority function. It's just one of the many reasons she's my EX-girlfriend.

phekno on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    zenpotatozenpotato Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That was such a good year. I worked almost all of the men's basketball games that year, which meant I was paid minimum wage to stand courtside and prevent students from getting on the court (they never tried). I only had to watch them during time-outs too-- during the game I was allowed to watch.

That was a pretty freaking sweet job. (Although one time, when the circus was there, a coworker was sprayed by a male white tiger from 15 feet away. He was sent home for being stinky. My god was he stinky.)

zenpotato on
  • Options
    TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Living in Halifax, I've run into Sydney Crosby and Ellen Page on separate occasions. Anyone from Halifax or a similar city/community can back me up when I say that, any time someone from here becomes at all famous, you hear about them and people fawn over them here well past the point where most citizens get tired of it.

I was with a few friends when one of them spotted Crosby getting a coffee. I don't follow hockey, so though I knew who he was, I didn't really care. My friend went over to get an autograph. Sydney looked pretty miffed by this, but gave the autograph anyway (I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this. Being famous in Halifax would definitely get annoying rather quickly). He also seemed very full of himself, but again, when every person you run into tells you how awesome you are, it's probably easy to get a bit of an ego. He barely spoke to us, and when one of my friends commented about something that happened in some game, Sydney just said something like (not jokingly) "No shit, I was there" and walked away.

For the other story; my girlfriend and I were walking to a friend's place from the SMU campus (one of the many universities in Halifax). Along the way there was a sign some person had put up congratulating Ellen Page on Juno. I made some comment to my girlfriend about not understanding why people were making such a big deal about such a shitty movie (I thought Juno sucked, but my girlfriend liked it). She insists that it was a good film. Then we hear a voice next to us say "He's right, it's a terrible movie". We look over, and there's this girl who looks oddly familiar. I say "There, two against one" or something, before realizing where I recognized her from. It was Ellen Page. She had a baseball cap on, which was hiding her face a bit, so I hadn't recognized her right away.
    As it turns out, she's a very nice person; very down to earth. The three of us chatted for a minute, and my girlfriend gushed a bit about being a huge fan. Ellen joked about it being refreshing running into someone in Halifax who didn't love the movie.

TubularLuggage on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Living in Halifax, I've run into Sydney Crosby and Ellen Page on separate occasions. Anyone from Halifax or a similar city/community can back me up when I say that, any time someone from here becomes at all famous, you hear about them and people fawn over them here well past the point where most citizens get tired of it.

I hear ya man. I'm from the Annapolis Valley originally and it's all I hear about any time I go back home. Though it's cool that Ellen Page was down to earth. It's sounds like she's a maritimer all right.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    logic7logic7 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Aretha Franklin - Met her at the car audio shop I worked at back in the early 90's. Super diva, snotty ass hell, mad 'cause she's fat and her feet hurt.

Vinnie Johnson - Met dude at the same shop, ever so much an asshole. He ignored the staff, and ran back into the offices with the manager to wait for his car to get done. We didn't see him again.

Isiah Thomas - Met him at the same shop, he pulled a Vinnie Johnson on us too.

Oba Carr - Same shop, dude was arrogant as hell AND he stole one of my mixtapes that I was about to get duplicated for release (this was 1991).

Derrick May - Some of y'all may know of him, most prolly don't. He's one of the founding fathers of Techno. His music is legendary globally... So is his assholiness. Met dude in '98, refused to give a pound and chop it after his set. One of my boys was a writer for a local music magazine, he told him to piss off when he asked for a few words for an article.

Emmanuel Stewart - Used to bring some of his Kronk boxers up to my shop to get their cars done, usually a jerk, venturing into complete dick territory from time to time. Oba must have learned from him.

James Toney - Not just me, but everyone that I know that has met dude says he's an asshole. I met him - asshole, wife knew him back when they went to high school together - asshole, ex knew him - asshole...

Mercedes - Yeah, y'all remember that broad from No Limit back inna day? Don't feel bad if you don't. When she first got her deal, she came back to Tha D sportin the Tank chain and shit. Ran into her and a couple of her girls at a club downtown, they were ALL feelin themselves too much.

logic7 on
  • Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Brian888 wrote: »
    darleysam wrote: »
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    Duffel wrote: »
    It's pretty easy to manipulate height through simple camera tricks. Look at the hobbits in the LOTR movies - the actors were just as tall as the human characters, of course, but they made them look about half that.

They did that with CG.

Uhh.. for the shots where you see tiny-looking hobbits alongside normal-heighted guys? They used either children or dwarves.

They also used perspective tricks, as in the scene near the beginning of Fellowship when Frodo and Gandalf are riding on the wagon together.

This is off topic, but yes, besides camera tricks and using children and dwarves in some scenes, there were plenty of times where the full actor was shrunk down through CG to appear next to the human characters. I remember reading a couple things about the technology they used (at the time it was pretty new). Similar to what they did for Fred Claus and the elves in that, or rather made Vince larger. Either way, CG played a hand.

Regarding Morgan Webb, I cannot understand the attraction. Her face is so busted. People say "well why are you looking at her face? olol". Well, the face matters, and her's is terrible. She's also a bad host. And unfunny. Just like Olivia Munn. Her face is much better though, but they are both grating personalities on TV.

To add another story, second-hand. I hear Dan Morino is a complete asshole. My friend's dad passed him on the sidewalk and greeted him and mentioned he was a fan. I can't remember what he said but it was a jackass remark, and wouldn't sign an autograph for his kid.

DHS Odium on
    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The Morgan Web attraction is based on silly gender nonsense where "omg girl who is fairly attractive with big boobs talking about computers! omgomgomgomgomg"

Improvolone on
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To be fair, she's a very attractive lady.

Amazingly, there's many of those.

PS - Although saying her face is "busted" is just ..... weird. What in the hell are you talking about?

shryke on
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    A few days before I moved into my dorm for my freshman year at college I was doing some last minute shopping when I got a call from my dad saying, "Hey, you should stop whatever you're doing and meet me at the golf course in thirty minutes." I'm like, well, I'm kind of really busy right now doing stuff for school and I don't have time to go change (I'm wearing athletic shorts and flip flops) and get my clubs and still make the tee time. He says don't worry about it just show up at the course and it'll be fine. Well I figure that I might as well humor him, thinking that it was one of those "my kid's going away to college and I want to spend time with him while I can" kind of things.

So I show up and dads waiting out in the parking lot with an extra set of clubs, some golf shoes, and a story about how they really needed a fifth guy and thanks for coming out. Sure, whatever; I get ready and start to head around to the golf carts when he stops me and says the other guys are picking them up right now. Sure enough, not two seconds after this two carts come rolling around the building and fucking Troy Aikmen and Roger Stauhbach are driving, with Tony Dorsett along for the ride. Troy gets out and says something like "Sorry Emmit couldn't make it out but hey! This is your kid, right? Go ahead and introduce him!"

:!:

So yeah, I got to replace Emmit Smith on a golf outing with a group of football legends (and my Dad!) that, to this day, I have no idea how he managed to set up. Any and all questions were answered with a smartass remark about it being "confidential business information" followed by a shared smirk amongst Troy, Tony and Roger. But yeah, they were all great guys and had tons of cool stories and everyone constantly gave each other shit about their respective golf skills (or lack there of); plus me being a huge Cowboys fan made it just about the best experience I've ever had. And if anyone cares, Troy smoked all our asses by about a dozen strokes.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »

They are also nameless models that are significantly harder to follow.
    And ultimately, I still can't agree with the idea that, because she is supposedly not as easygoing about undue attention as a bunch of anonymous women who voluntarily went scantily-clad to a convention, she is therefore "stuck up". That's all my point is.

SithDrummer on
  • Options
    CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Touching back on Shatner...
    Here is how I envision working with him might go

Also in the same vein, I present Orson Welles
    Orson Wells versus the Gonk
    Orson Wells hates peas and the UK

CaptainPeacock on
    Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1PJTY9AVA

I never got this peas joke until now.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    DuffelDuffel jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What the fuck is going on in that Shatner clip? Is everybody there extremely high or something? Who are all the people snickering in the background?

Duffel on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    At her graduate school in California (for directing; theatre), my teacher called a residence to confirm they got the invitation for a celebration of a professor at her the school. As with most famous and rich people, a house keeper answered the phone, my teacher asked her question, and the hosue keeper said "hold on".
    The next voice on the phone was Orson Welles demanding he tell her who was responsible for sending him an invitation to a man that he hates.
    He tore into her pretty hard (these guys had some real bad blood) but the only thing she could think was "omg omg omg im talking to orson wells omg".

Improvolone on
  • Options
    CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What the fuck is going on in that Shatner clip? Is everybody there extremely high or something? Who are all the people snickering in the background?

My fault. I should have prefaced the clip. I could not find the raw audio from that session, so the one I posted is from the Howard Stern Show with some of their audio interfering.

CaptainPeacock on
    Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
  • Options
    chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My brother reminded me of the time we met Morgan Freeman. We were visiting my brother's rather well-off girlfriend and just shooting the shit with her and her dad in their living room (which dwarfs my house) when in walked Morgan Freeman. He smiled, said hello, and we made small talk with him for about half an hour. During an awkward pause, my brother looks at him quizzically and says, "Mr. Freeman...what was up with Dreamcatcher?" I think I went pale at that point. Morgan just smiled and said, "Well, sometimes, you just want the paycheck."

chasm on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL : lJesse Custerl | MWO: Jesse Custer | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • Options
    DuffelDuffel jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    chasm wrote: »
    My brother reminded me of the time we met Morgan Freeman. We were visiting my brother's rather well-off girlfriend and just shooting the shit with her and her dad in their living room (which dwarfs my house) when in walked Morgan Freeman. He smiled, said hello, and we made small talk with him for about half an hour. During an awkward pause, my brother looks at him quizzically and says, "Mr. Freeman...what was up with Dreamcatcher?" I think I went pale at that point. Morgan just smiled and said, "Well, sometimes, you just want the paycheck."

I'm imagining this in Morgan Freeman's voice and it's hilarious.

Duffel on
  • Options
    XtarathXtarath Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

I'm imagining this in Morgan Freeman's voice and it's hilarious.

Yes, it is glorious.

Xtarath on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Best Answer Ever

shryke on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Huh, I was just introduced to that Welles clip last night. I kind of give Orson Welles a pass because I can't think of any other American to match the classiness of that voice, and speech, however arrogantly he uses it.

Tam on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Here's a fun fact.

A few years ago I met Jim Lee:
    CA4DEF4D.jpg

If you ask Jim Lee to personally apologize to you for what he helped do to the comic book industry in the 1990's with Image, he will do so.

If you say "Jim, why?!" he will say "The money was too good, I'm sorry".

Also if you ask him to make his best rap face for a picture he will do so.

Jim Lee is pretty awesome.

I mean he still almost destroyed comic books in America, but he apologized to me personally for it so he and I are cool now.

Pony on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Huh.
    I expected Pony to have long hair.

Improvolone on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pony looks scary

Tam on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Frankly it looks like he's holding a gun to the small of the other guys back.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    No wonder Jim Lee apologized.

BTW, what DID Jim Lee actually do?

shryke on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    Huh, I was just introduced to that Welles clip last night. I kind of give Orson Welles a pass because I can't think of any other American to match the classiness of that voice, and speech, however arrogantly he uses it.

Naw, after listening to that I'm going to have to go with "asshole" or possibly "arrogant douchebag".

HappylilElf on