As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

People shout out thread! (missed connections)

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mogs wrote: »
    Saxy wrote: »
    Mogs wrote: »
    Ran into Akuma and Chun Li, and sadly Guile and Cammy after I'd de-Vipered.

Akuma was AWESOME (I think your real name's Chris?) Got some awesome photos as a result, and could e-mail them to you (since you'd forgotten your memory card). Send me a PM or e-mail (Mogs.PAX@gmail.com)
    Oh man, I'm so sad I missed you! I only saw one pic of you as Crimson Viper and thought you looked AWESOME!!! I want to know how you even got your wig to look that amazing. Some serious cosplay talent there.

Yes, the Akuma's name is Chris Vance (a.k.a. "Big Chris"). He's a friend and a fixture at covenctions up and down the west coast. A really delightful guy that has a big heart! :)

The majority of the wig work I had commissioned, and I added the finishing stylings to it. I think it was made up of 2 wigs and some extra hair extensions. It was the part of the costume we spent the most time fussing over - I was convinced that if I couldn't do the hair, it would not be worth it; I'm glad you liked it!

Too bad our paths didn't cross. It would've been fun to get the "Femme Fatale" group of cosplayers together.

Congradulations Mogs, you were pretty visible in one of the crowd shots on X-play. I was busy at the time but I think I saw you eating pizza.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    TheConstantWayTheConstantWay Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    teopeht wrote: »
    If by Andrew the Ravenclaw you are referring to the token asian in the Ravenclaw house then HELLO TO YOU TOO! Who were you in the awesomeness of the drinking tournament? I tried to remember everyones names as well....

The Ravenclaw Andrew I had the good fortune of meeting was the gent I shared a shot of liquid candy with for our Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff challenge. As I recall, he wasn't Asian, but my memory of the evening is admittedly a little fuzzy!

Beryllium wrote: »
    Shout out to Wedge, the heroic enforcer who helped a crippled Paxette home, and to Patrick from Kent, who I've been smitten with since the Hufflepuff barcrawl (why-oh-why was I too shy to ask for your digits???).
    Shout out to all my triwizards! Mary Anne, James, Keenan, Eric, Nakki, Damien, Sean, Tom, James, Matthew (all 3 of you), and of course Isha; Andrew the Ravenclaw, Marteen and Danny the Ravenclaws; and even a couple good Slytherins--you guys rock! I tried my damnedest to remember everyone's names! I'm sure I missed a few awesome people, but don't let that diminish your awesomeness. I had a blast.

*BROFIST* <3 Hey! Martine here! Remind me who you are? You're awesome nevertheless but which pub did we meet in? I never got anyone's screen names!

Also much love for Patrick from Kent (I see there's a lot of love swimming your way ;) ). Truly grateful to you for keeping me company and telling me about amusing adventures! Hufflepuffs!

^One in the same dude. Feelin' the love! :rotate:

TheConstantWay on
  • Options
    xibalbaxibalba Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wanted to say thanks to Jen and the two Chris's for a great evening at the Tap House on Sunday, got separated from you guys and never saw you again! Hopefully you guys can make it down next year!

Also, can we do shout-outs to booth babes? The tall one with long brown hair manning the Nerf station in the EA booth was really into the game, made me want to buy it AND get a job as Hasbro XD If anyone knows who she is, tell her Captain Kirk says hello! (And ask if I can have that picture she took of me?)

Booth babes yes! the girl at the Rockstar booth the one with the blonde hair had my heart the entire time.

:lol:

xibalba on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    xibalba wrote: »
    Wanted to say thanks to Jen and the two Chris's for a great evening at the Tap House on Sunday, got separated from you guys and never saw you again! Hopefully you guys can make it down next year!

Also, can we do shout-outs to booth babes? The tall one with long brown hair manning the Nerf station in the EA booth was really into the game, made me want to buy it AND get a job as Hasbro XD If anyone knows who she is, tell her Captain Kirk says hello! (And ask if I can have that picture she took of me?)

Booth babes yes! the girl at the Rockstar booth the one with the blonde hair had my heart the entire time.

:lol:

<3 the Alienware female in the suit.

Actually, I had a nice goofy conversation with the local girl working for Nexon about Holy Names academy. Growing up, I kept thinking they had nuns in the full penguin suits.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    keruptkerupt Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    kerupt wrote: »
    John and Wolfkid - Guys that filled in spots in the band "Shoulda Picked Easy" you guys were a blast to hang out with. PM me your facebook/myspace/email/whatever IM and we'll keep in touch!

Tam with the media pass who's iPhone died, this is the beardy guy that 'let you win' that magic game! Was alot of fun hanging out with you, please pm me any contact information here and lets keep in touch!

The guys that were teaching the new game from the same company that did munchkin (I cant remember the name of it, im so dead tired right now.) Was great to learn some fun new games.

Looking forward to next year!

-Ben "kerupt"

John - I got ahold of wolfboy (not kid), the kid playing guitar with us on the rockband tournament. Got his xbox GT if you want to play some RB with us online! Give me a shout!

Also, still looking for Tam who played Magic with us! <3

kerupt on
  • Options
    LokialeLokiale \o/ Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What would you call booth guys then? Booth Studs? Doesn't have the same ring... big shout out to all the "secret service" at Alienware. Those men knew how to make their uniforms look good.

Awe damn it now I have the MIB song stuck in my head.

Lokiale on
    East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • Options
    teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    teopeht wrote: »
    If by Andrew the Ravenclaw you are referring to the token asian in the Ravenclaw house then HELLO TO YOU TOO! Who were you in the awesomeness of the drinking tournament? I tried to remember everyones names as well....

The Ravenclaw Andrew I had the good fortune of meeting was the gent I shared a shot of liquid candy with for our Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff challenge. As I recall, he wasn't Asian, but my memory of the evening is admittedly a little fuzzy!

Butterscotch schnaaps and 151? Either way that shot was awesome.

teopeht on
    Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • Options
    ShallowSarcasmShallowSarcasm Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Oh, and that chick who was dressed as Cammy. DAMN! (bonus points if you post pics)
    Aww, gosh... thanks! :oops: Did we meet at PAX?

Unfortunately not, I could only admire from afar.

ShallowSarcasm on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lokiale wrote: »
    What would you call booth guys then? Booth Studs? Doesn't have the same ring... big shout out to all the "secret service" at Alienware. Those men knew how to make their uniforms look good.

Awe damn it now I have the MIB song stuck in my head.

I say with no shame that I stared at the WIB more than any other booth babe, including the half naked one across the aisle!

Shout out to Dark Phoenix and Wolverine who were behind me when I got my Aion picture taken, nice chatting and great costumes!

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    ChaxieChaxie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To those to guys that danced with me up on the RockStar stage for shirts.. Best dancing skills ever.

Chaxie on
  • Options
    inkedcatsinkedcats Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Zionad wrote: »
    for the group of people and the girl (wikipedia conversation) that led me home after the eve party on saturday. I would have been so lost without you guys!

Thanks!

Thanks yourself, would have posted sooner but came down with a bit of a bug (not swine flu! yay!) after getting home. It was an absolute delight meeting all you guys and hope to see you at PAX East! :D

inkedcats on
  • Options
    nemaihnenemaihne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To the two girls who found the GTA van parked next to the Rooseveldt and were taking pictures pretending to break into it on Saturday evening- thanks for the laugh. It was awesome to see randomly as we walked to dinner.

nemaihne on
    I *think* that's what I meant to say...
  • Options
    WolfboyWolfboy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    John and Wolfkid - Guys that filled in spots in the band "Shoulda Picked Easy" you guys were a blast to hang out with. PM me your facebook/myspace/email/whatever IM and we'll keep in touch!

Tam with the media pass who's iPhone died, this is the beardy guy that 'let you win' that magic game! Was alot of fun hanging out with you, please pm me any contact information here and lets keep in touch!

The guys that were teaching the new game from the same company that did munchkin (I cant remember the name of it, im so dead tired right now.) Was great to learn some fun new games.

Looking forward to next year!

-Ben "kerupt"

John - I got ahold of wolfboy (not kid), the kid playing guitar with us on the rockband tournament. Got his xbox GT if you want to play some RB with us online! Give me a shout!

Also, still looking for Tam who played Magic with us! <3
    I read the forums way late and just found this haha, was good hanging out with you guys had fun...I'll deffinitely hit you guys up again if you go next year.

Wolfboy on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    wolfboysig.jpg
  • Options
    ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Oh, man. Where to start?

Kayla (I think that's your name) on the bar crawl - it was nice to meet you. I had a very strong urge to play with the tie around your head, and even drunk I figured it was a bad idea.

Anyone who I talked to on the bar crawl - thanks for putting up with me. I was drunk for the first time ever. I hope I wasn't too obnoxious.

Atlus Parker and ArcticFox - you get special props for keeping an eye on me and saying hello. You're both awesome guys.

Matt - tall guy who I bumped into on the bar crawl, and then several times throughout PAX. Great dude, good company. Don't know if you check the forums or IRC, but you're awesome.

The guy from the Portland, OR based Crazy Flipper Fingers, and his friend with the beard and the crazy double bangback skills, from Shorty's - FUCKING AWESOME PINBALL. Holy shit. I've never seen so many saves from the outlanes in my life. You guys were fucking great. I played four hours of straight pinball because of you two, and I've already done a few bangback saves on my own. I definitely, definitely hope to reconnect in the future.

Shannon from the Post-PAX Party Dinner - I was sad to see you go, it was great talking to you. I think you said your forum handle was gamer girl. PM me or something!

All the IRCers/forumers who I didn't get to spend nearly enough time with: eye-shuh, snickers, shiggles, the_dimd, tajah, parabola, jozie, roguehunter, nemaihne, wormdundee, bigred, atlus parker, hotsake, arcticfox, contre, cuzza, etc. You're all awesome and a fantastic group of people. I wish I had found all of you earlier than the Halo 3 ODST round. It was a blast and I hope to reconnect with you all in the future.

Groove the Enforcer - YOU'RE THE BEST! The party wouldn't have been nearly as awesome without the little gift you provided. It really made the night. The people who skipped out early missed a hell of an opportunity. You're awesome and I owe you eleventy billion more beers.

Finally, everyone/anyone who came to the Post-PAX Party Dinner - THANK YOU SO MUCH. That was a hell of a party and a hell of a way to end PAX. We're definitely doing it again next year, and I hope to see every single one of you there again.

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Options
    PimpMethodPimpMethod Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Shout out to Acc3ss who is one of the Enforcers Dragon Devon my room mate from the hotel and The_Spaniard from uFragTV

PimpMethod on
  • Options
    TeenychickaTeenychicka Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ^One in the same dude. Feelin' the love! :rotate:

Oh, well that's easy! Facebook or twitter me up sometime, pal!

Teenychicka on
    8502184533758290.gif OH YEAH!
  • Options
    Kwisatz HaderachKwisatz Haderach Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Chaxie wrote: »
    To those to guys that danced with me up on the RockStar stage for shirts.. Best dancing skills ever.

Haha right back atcha! (I was "the bearded guy," as the announcer put it 8-))

Kwisatz Haderach on
    Twitter: @Quintonious (new, infrequently post)
    PSN: Quintonious
  • Options
    s7arbucks7arbuck Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To the lady dressed up. As princess peach Saturday night/Sunday morning.
    and the lady going up the escalator sunday morning and I asked for you to come down. Thanks

s7arbuck on
  • Options
    HezaaaHezaaa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To the theatre guys that seemed offended when I asked whether or not they'd read Ionesco's Rhinoceros during the Triwizard tournament at Clever Dunne's:
    Thanks for not being fazed when I climbed through the window to talk to you, and thanks for humoring my drunken propensity for making lists about science fiction. You guys were pretty cool.

Hezaaa on
  • Options
    ChaxieChaxie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Chaxie wrote: »

Haha right back atcha! (I was "the bearded guy," as the announcer put it 8-))

Probably one of the most embarrasing times in my life cause I didn't even know what I was doing. :D

Chaxie on
  • Options
    ShaddzShaddz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Seriously, I cant believe I havent done it yet...

To Juust, Rot26, Liger, and, though I cannot for the life of me remember his name, the head of security for the Enforcers, That Guy In The Kilt...

You guys rock all kinds of shit, and I love you all.

Juust, thanks for helping me keep my head.

Liger, thanks for teaching me the alien ways of The Mac.

Rot, thanks for giving me what was possibly one of the most entertaining post-3AM conversations of my life.

TGWTK, thanks for being my one and only "Sonic High Five" (In which you make people fear for their lives with the clapping sound of the high five). You, sir, are badass, and it wasnt until later, after you gave me your card, that I realized you werent giving me your card, you were wanting me to spray it.

Thanks to all the Enforcers.

Shaddz on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    You can find me on:
    Twitter.com: @Shaddz
    Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/y7lesjt

You can find my gaming news-related rants and reviews on:
    http://www.GAMINGtruth.com
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Big ups to the enforcer who laughed when I said I was beat boxing G|ad0S' battle music because it was stuck in my head and really big ups to the two guys who suggested getting a machine that would beatbox according to your footsteps or the footsteps of people on the dance floor. Yall made me laugh and not feel so bad that I CAN"T GET THAT DARN SONG OUT OF MY HeAD!

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    CerriusCerrius Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'd like to give a shout out to Viscount Alpha for being a great roommate. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye Sunday, I had a train to catch and I didn't want to wake you up. We should play some Rock Band at Ground Kontrol sometime with...

Paul and Patrick, who I'd like to thank for helping me reach my one goal for PAX this year: To sing Police Truck by the Dead Kennedys on the RB Freeplay stage. You guys, my buddy Charles, and the crowd made this tired Enforcers weekend.

To the lady who cosplayed Pris from Blade Runner: Your costume was awesome, but I already told you that on the escalator.

Will! You were awesome too! Next year, we'll all go out for drinks and Viscount can drive.

Cerrius on
    [SIGPIC]image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5578&dateline=1219903129[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Cultural Geek GirlCultural Geek Girl Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I wish I'd gotten the contact info for the guy in the cap with the accent at the Post-PAX-Party... the one who was quiet at first but opened up when the Rock Band switch happened. I gave him my card but didn't get any of his info, and I don't think I told him he was cute... though he probably knows.

If you're out there and you feel like it, shoot me a PM. Heh.

Cultural Geek Girl on
    Buttoneer, Brigadeer, and Keeper of the Book of Wil Wheaton.
    Triwizard Drinking Tournament - '09 !Hufflepuff unofficial conscript, '10 !Gryffindor
    Nerd blog at culturalgeekgirl.com
  • Options
    GeekyPrincessGeekyPrincess Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Oh, and that chick who was dressed as Cammy. DAMN! (bonus points if you post pics)

You took a pic with my 12 year old son, who still can't decide if he's horrified, embarrassed, or really freaking awesome. Made my husbands day though - so thanks! :lol:

GeekyPrincess on
    Cookie Brigade Prime 2011 and 2012!
    Shipping cookies for Prime 2013
  • Options
    ACC3SSACC3SS Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    PimpMethod wrote: »
    Shout out to Acc3ss who is one of the Enforcers Dragon Devon my room mate from the hotel and The_Spaniard from uFragTV

Hey man! It was good to catch up with you. Did you ever go live on uFrag? Tapped always seemed so busy when I saw him, running a booth and broadcast and such. See you on the site! :P

ACC3SS on
  • Options
    SaxySaxy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

You took a pic with my 12 year old son, who still can't decide if he's horrified, embarrassed, or really freaking awesome. Made my husbands day though - so thanks! :lol:

Oh! Is your son the one who was wearing the hat and was too embarassed to ask me for a photo, so he was pushed over to me by a couple of other people and he looked mortified/shy/nervous when he was standing next to me? *lol* That kid was so cute!

Saxy on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'd like to give a shout-out to the Medic in the red Team Fortress 2 cosplay group. Helllooooo [strike]nurse[/strike] doctor! I'll let you cure what ails me. ;>

And also Matt from Bungie for inviting me to the party! You were really awesome and I look forward to grabbing some lunch with you sometime.

And Steve from ZeniMax--thanks for letting my bro get to the front of the line and sit in on your demo. He was so excited! And thanks for introducing me to the VP of PR and Marketing at Bethesda; it was really great getting the chance to talk to him! And thanks for just being awesome. :D

Saxy on
  • Options
    bubblegumnexbubblegumnex Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I too, would like to give a shout out to Chris and Leonard for making my drop-in DnD that much more fun. Plus it was great meeting a few more fellow canucks at PAX. Thanks guys!

bubblegumnex on
    <@zerzhul&gt; bubblegumnex: you were so very fucked up
    <@zerzhul&gt; you win at twdt
  • Options
    WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man, I know I'm going to forget some people but here we go. First off big ups to tr0tsky and michelle for always somehow saving me a spot in the most important lines (i owe you Wil Wheaton), also confidence, totally awesome randomly ending up beside you in a line for a panel.

To the enforcer who showed up in that same line talking in some sort of crazy old victorian dialect, you were totally awesome.

To the actual asian andrew from Ravenclaw and that group of 3 hufflepuffs who were outside of Barca, awesome talking to you guys, and all the other people in Ravenclaw, I remember also talking to Lokiale and Sumi, thank you for the ponies. Whoever made the ravenclaw banner, and the guy who was carrying it around, totally sweet!

Big ups to Eye-shuh for being awesome and to whoever made the bat cape (i think it was Erudite)

Thanks to Hypatia for organizing the breakfast down at Pike (i also bought a cookie from you) and of course Arco is awesome for getting the whole thing at the Taphouse going.

Finally, all the random people I frequently bumped into like Snifit, Ty, Snickers, Yamara, and all the other IRCers, so awesome to meet you (sometimes again, in the case of people who were at The_DIMDs party)

We all know that it's the people you meet that truly make PAX a great place, so thanks to all of you!

Wormdundee on
  • Options
    RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    inkedcats wrote: »
    Zionad wrote: »
    for the group of people and the girl (wikipedia conversation) that led me home after the eve party on saturday. I would have been so lost without you guys!

Thanks!

Thanks yourself, would have posted sooner but came down with a bit of a bug (not swine flu! yay!) after getting home. It was an absolute delight meeting all you guys and hope to see you at PAX East! :D

I saw you! remember me when youre famous =D

Ravenger on
    <@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • Options
    chrisstiechrisstie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    A shout out to the dude who said to me while in full Troll Shaman costume garb, "nice hammers" which I took totally as a euphemism. You have cajones and made my day!

chrisstie on
  • Options
    PoisonRamunePoisonRamune Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    First off, big shouts to everyone I met on the PAX train (as I mentioned before, I'm the Asian dude with the "Press, Mofo" fedora and the bright yellow backpack)... I find it funny that I took the train up to expand my vacation and check out the scenery between LA and Seattle and ended up with all you guys. I don't think I'd have survived the 36 hours in the train without you (my vodka helped too, but that only went so far).

Big ups to those I met at Moby's (the semi-overpriced convention center restaurant/bar), especially to the 2 dudes I ended up getting plastered with on Saturday (the Marine/Navy guy and his super drunk friend that kept spilling his drink on himself. I'll add you both to Xbox Live when my internet comes back up at home).

That small group of people I got to meet from our pictochat session on the 2nd floor (my DS name was P-Ram). It was not only awesome to finally be able to use pictochat, but to actually use it to meet new friends.

Pretty much everyone I bsed with on the 4th floor smoking area. It's nice to know that I wasn't some pariah because of my vices.

And finally, everyone that complimented me on press hat. Even that dude who kept calling me Hunter S. Thompson at the CCP party, despite that fact that I wasn't trying to be him/cosplay as him.

PoisonRamune on
    rwn_bannersmlpa.gif
  • Options
    GeekyPrincessGeekyPrincess Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Oh! Is your son the one who was wearing the hat and was too embarassed to ask me for a photo, so he was pushed over to me by a couple of other people and he looked mortified/shy/nervous when he was standing next to me? *lol* That kid was so cute!

Yup, that's him! He was in munchkin geek overload, trying so hard to be cool but failing!

GeekyPrincess on
    Cookie Brigade Prime 2011 and 2012!
    Shipping cookies for Prime 2013
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Yup, that's him! He was in munchkin geek overload, trying so hard to be cool but failing!
    Aw, I remember him most out of everyone I took pictures with because I was so flattered that he was so shy around me. :) I'm glad your husband pushed him over to get a pic with me!

Saxy on
  • Options
    teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wormdundee wrote: »
    To the actual asian andrew from Ravenclaw and that group of 3 hufflepuffs who were outside of Barca, awesome talking to you guys, and all the other people in Ravenclaw, I remember also talking to Lokiale and Sumi, thank you for the ponies. Whoever made the ravenclaw banner, and the guy who was carrying it around, totally sweet!

RAVENCLAW HO! I do not remember the bar name but I do remember the awesome hufflepuffs with the handmade scarves.

teopeht on
    Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • Options
    JonnyNeroJonnyNero Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Shout to the guys I met at the Chapel and gave me a lot of content on game reviews for my podcast. I think they were Andrew Patrick and Keenan, as well as some others. I know one of them wanted to write for my site. The podcast episode with that is up and you gave us some AMAZING content to throw up

JonnyNero on
  • Options
    AsmodianAsmodian Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Saying hi to all the people we met at PAX! Mostly at the bar crawl, Ravenclaw rocked! I'm Jacob and was with my friend Alan, we're the guys played WoW together for three years and met irl for the first time the day before the bar crawl.

-Tony and John, the Hufflepuffs from Arkansas we met and challenged at Barca then walked to the Magic VIP party with on Saturday
    -Mike and Shauna who we hung out with at Clever Dunnes and talked about our love for Felicia Day *swoon*
    -PunkJR, who was our awesome headboy!
    -To the girl who invited us to the strip club afterwards, even though we didn't go and I don't remember your name, you were awesome and I hope you had a good time

I can't wait for next year hope to see you guys again and looking forward to meeting lots of new people :D

Asmodian on
    Droymac.png
  • Options
    HicksHicks Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I approve of the fact that this thread is far less fail and creepy than last years version.

Hicks on
  • Options
    PirateRabbitPirateRabbit Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Hey everyone I met at PAX!

First of all to the guy who was waving the Jaffa cakes during the Jonathan Coulton concert. You waved to me to come up front by you when someone left. Thank you SO much! You absolutely made my night and I wanted to thank you and say hi after the concert was over but I never got a chance. I was completely estatic though, so thank you if you ever see this!
    Asmodian wrote: »
    -Mike and Shauna who we hung out with at Clever Dunnes and talked about our love for Felicia Day *swoon*

Hi!! You were a lot of fun to chat with! I'd swoon over Felicia Day with you anytime. ;) (I'm Shawna, not Mike.)
    All you Ravenclaw people, you were great!

PirateRabbit on
This discussion has been closed.