Options

[miniphalla] Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden: Fanfiction - Neo New York is saved!

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    samurai is too quieet! Totally suspicious!

Zandracon on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Heh. Samurai is only a reserve. Whoops.

samurai

Zandracon on
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Either Dac didn't update the OP or Zandy just voted for a reserve.....

Edit: Beat'd

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man I call OS out more than anyone besides B:L, since Phallabyrinth. I even voted JC just because I confused him with orange soda (mmmmm... orange julius).

Also isn't it kind of stupid to vote for me for bandwagon hopping when I was the first to hop off the EZ bandwagon?

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That's suspicious, Zandracon! You definitely don't got GAME!

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wait... but isn't a lack of game have a good thing? Isn't basketball outlawed or something, or at least non-existant, so us villagers wouldn't posses said game?

And the specials, both good and bad, would be the game havers?

I don't know, I have not played Shut Up and Jam, and I haven't properly wiki'd it yet.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man I call OS out more than anyone besides B:L, since Phallabyrinth. I even voted JC just because I confused him with orange soda (mmmmm... orange julius).

Also isn't it kind of stupid to vote for me for bandwagon hopping when I was the first to hop off the EZ bandwagon?

Which thing in Phallabyrinth did I do to you again?

Powerpuppies seems a little too vocal about pushing back. We all know how suspicious that is every time I do it, so this time it MUST be true.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    So village, when we run out of reserves and the mafia wins solely because dac is cutting people for inactivity I hope you get a phalla award.

But seriously, can't you people post? And possibly vote?

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    SimpsonsParadoxSimpsonsParadox Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So village, when we run out of reserves and the mafia wins solely because dac is cutting people for inactivity I hope you get a phalla award.

But seriously, can't you people post? And possibly vote?

There really isn't much information flowing about right now. I'm sure once some seerings have gone off and some trends start appearing, we'll see some more discussion.

SimpsonsParadox on
  • Options
    CleonicusCleonicus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Let's see the votes for today:

EZ - for voting for the vig
    Me - for saying no mafia would stupid enough to vote for the vig
    OS - for bandwagon hopping
    Spork - for acting weird yesterday at vote close
    Powerpuppies - for a timely vote on OS, un-bandwagoning, and a basely vote for iamtheaznman
    iamtheaznman - for not knowing what "Zaubered" means

I'll toss in my vote for Powerpuppies because three fouls and you're out. Is that what they did in b-ball?

Cleonicus on
    Debate 'n' DeHockey team: Astronauts
  • Options
    Fatal3RR0RFatal3RR0R Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I agree with ddj's reasoning so I'll go with Powerpuppies.

Fatal3RR0R on
    peachip4sig.png
  • Options
    Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Alright so I've reread a few things and I think Powerpuppies might be a better vote target than EZ. If we go back to day one PP was the second vote on OrangeSoda, after dunadan. Now it's a reasonable assumption that B:L will vote for OrangeSoda on any day one so beating him to the punch is a great way to start a bandwagon. It's certainly more concrete than EZ is acting weird/crazy/normal for him. Regardless I'd appreciate it if EZ or Cleo was kept in second.

Also if there are any specials out there who haven't freaking gotten in touch with me let's get to it. I'm talking to your fat lazy ass Barkley.

This sounds reasonable. Erich Zahn since it looks like PP is in the lead.

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Well Cleonicus just tipped off my evil meter for trying to seem helpful when not actually being helpful.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    We have 20 minutes left.

Zandracon on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ok, guys, I'm not doing too good here. I just got back from watching Argentina lose to Paraguay in the South America world cup qualifiers and we're now barely hanging on to the playoff spot in CONMEBOL... well, it's depressing.

I'm voting for powerpuppies and going to drink myself into a stupor.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well Zandracon just tipped off my evil meter for trying to seem helpful when not actually being helpful!

Actually, that's pretty helpful.

Zandracon confirmed.

Faynor on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Cleonicus wrote: »
    Let's see the votes for today:

Powerpuppies - for a timely vote on OS, un-bandwagoning, and a basely vote for iamtheaznman

I'll toss in my vote for Powerpuppies because three fouls and you're out. Is that what they did in b-ball?

So I'm a bandwagoner and an unbandwagoner? I hate you. Also basely is not a word and the vote for aznman was not baseless and was also the first vote of the day.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    First vote of the day is a classic mafia move.
    :P

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    First vote of the day is a classic mafia move.
    :P

Pointing that out is ALSO a classic mafia move! :P

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Let me apologize in advance for not fighting harder here, I've had a bastard of a day. I've been dealing with motor vehicle departments, a friend is going to jail, and we're anxiously awaiting updates of my cousin's health after his boating accident. Plus vote closes early in this phalla. Normally I would have prevented this via PM but I just didn't have the time and energy today.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Looks like no last minute shenanigans so far.

Fatal3RR0R on
    peachip4sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh, don't think I've voted yet. Powerpuppies seems to be the one we are going for.

Zandracon on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Shenanigans time!

Actually, no, I have no last minute shenanigans to commit. Sorry to dissapoint.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Announcing shenanigans and then not presenting shenanigans is shenanigans!

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    So, I'm told that I'm dying tonight! Maybe. Not really. Don't kill me?

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The Day has ended.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Day 2

2zg6w55.jpg

clear.gifVideo games. Or, as I call them, vidcons. As many of you are aware, it is a topic that is very near and dear to my heart, and very well trodden, but it bears repeating. In the hands of Japan, they have become the highest form of art in existence, transcending the line between involvement and enjoyment, making life itself richer. The Japanese's contributions to the dazzling interactive medium are countless, with the likes of Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, and even the Star Ocean series. What has the West brought us? Year after year after year of mindless sports video game sequels and empty shooters? Pah! All the West cares for is their foolish Madden and Halo. The Land of the Rising Sun's glory is unending in comparison to the gluttonous and simpleminded West. As always, I will speak on this more another time. Never forget the greatness of Japan! Spread the gospel of it's beauty!

Those who died today:

Powerpuppies - Cyberdwarf (Guard) - Lynched
    Fatal3RR0R - A Citizen of Neo New York - Zaubered

Captain Eleven - A Citizen of Neo New York - Set up in a B.L.O.O.D.M.O.S.E.S. hooker trap, brutally murdered (Also his thumb was stuck up his ass)
    garroad_ran - Zalatar of Cesspool X ("Heir" of the Ultimate Hellbane) - Spontaneously Imploded, and got his remaining head dunked in the chimney of a local B-Ball Removal Department officer's home

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Which thing in Phallabyrinth did I do to you again?

Powerpuppies seems a little too vocal about pushing back. We all know how suspicious that is every time I do it, so this time it MUST be true.

You didn't do anything to me, you were just a spectacular d-bag at the end of it and so you're my fallback when Eri and Samurai aren't around.

edit: OOOOOooooOOOO. Sorry again.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Seriously? Fuck this village.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

If there are any other dumbass village specials out there would you guys fucking PM me. So we don't have any more of this bullshit.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ooooOOOOOOooooO

Ok, but as far as ways to go, that was at the top of my list.

OoooOOOooOOooooOOOO

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Also, PowerPuppies is terrible. A terrible failure.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    OoooooOoooooooooooO

Terrible.

OoooooOoooooooooooO

Fatal3RR0R on
    peachip4sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ... Fuck. Why didn't PowerPuppies say anything like "Hay guys, I'm the guardian, don't vote me out?" I mean, yeah, it's generally a stupid move, but if you've got a bandwagon on you, and your a special, shouldn't you try harder?

Gah!

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Zerinan wrote: »
    ... Fuck. Why didn't PowerPuppies say anything like "Hay guys, I'm the guardian, don't vote me out?" I mean, yeah, it's generally a stupid move, but if you've got a bandwagon on you, and your a special, shouldn't you try harder?

Gah!

Well, he said something about real life being in the way of the game, so there's that.

Zandracon on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh... well, fair enough.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Except he still should have sent our confirmed vig SOMETHING. So that he'd be seer bait rather then vote bait.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Faynor for being pretty early on that bandwagon our vig started.

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Even then, nothing's stopping him from throwing a PM at my general direction so I can perform an emergency reserve shenanigans, but eh.

All PMs have been sent.

Erich Zahn is at 2 Warnings.
    Zerinan is at 1 Warning.

DasUberEdward has commited three fouls and will be replaced. Meanwhile, anyone in the #mafia chat has a chances of winning some neo-sheckels over a game of luck, what says you? :D

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The thread was goddamn quiet. It's not hard to be "quick".

Faynor on