As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Loot Thread

11718202223

Posts

  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited December 2006
    I also spent a $25 Best Buy gift card on the first season of Veronica Mars

    DJ Eebs on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    post was so much better when i thought keith referred to his dong as dog

    i wish i had to turn around and pet it

    Because it would stuck up your asshole?

    I need to go wash my mouth out with soap now.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    house seasons 1 and 2, monty python's 'and now for somethign completely different', and neil gaiman's american gods

    all from my girlfriend's family

    <3

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    . wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Yeah, we're assholes because your sister's retarded and it probably runs in the family.
    No, actually, you are an asshole because you complain about receiving gifts that you didn't have to receive, but people gave to you out of kindness. I am pretty sure I explained that, dipshit.

    I agree with this, but I would take it a step further and say that anyone who doesn't live in a place with a 25% AIDS rate run by African warlords who hoard the UN food supplies should not complain. Unless maybe you just found out you have some kind of deadly, inoperable cancer.

    Defender on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Most of my christmas money is going to be used to fix my headlights.

    Though I did buy some speakers and a woofer for my comp.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Mongrel IdiotMongrel Idiot Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    All three Jurassic Park movies
    V for Vendetta
    Pirates of the Carribean 2
    Basically everything Robert E. Howard or H.P. Lovecraft ever wrote
    A snow shovel and ice scraper for my car

    My mother said to me later "you would have got a Wii but the only place I could find one was online for $700." And I said "that's alright."

    Dudes I have so much Howard and Lovecraft to read it is unreal. I am nearly done with "The Savage Tales of Solomon Kane" and it is awesome.

    Mongrel Idiot on
  • superjoesuperjoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I got a DS and really need to stop playing Animal Crossing WW, but can't.

    That, and Frasier (Season 1), and some clothes and such.

    superjoe on
    IlOZ6.png
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    As soon as i find a wii for regular price i am gonna buy one. Then im gonna hook it up to my brand new 27 inch hdtv.

    :P

    Barcardi on
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Barcardi wrote:
    As soon as i find a wii for regular price i am gonna buy one. Then im gonna hook it up to my brand new 27 inch hdtv.

    :P

    ooh man wii sprts makes for the best party game EVER

    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I got a rock that lights up.
    I've actually wanted one since March.
    I'll post with a picture, when I can.
    Also got a rubics cube!

    mully on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    . wrote:
    So all you bastards complaining about your "crappy" gifts, go to hell. You're all assholes.

    Yeah, we're assholes because your sister's retarded and it probably runs in the family.
    Dude, play nice with her. For serious...

    Dynagrip on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Aside from the euphonium, we got lots of glasses and cookware.

    That's the thing about getting married--once you do, Christmas becomes all about what you need for the household. Fun goes right out the window.

    Well, except for what my wife and I get each other, that is.

    She got me the Pirate, T-Rex and Triceratops Stikfas.

    Pkmoutl on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Aside from the euphonium, we got lots of glasses and cookware.

    That's the thing about getting married--once you do, Christmas becomes all about what you need for the household. Fun goes right out the window.

    Well, except for what my wife and I get each other, that is.

    She got me the Pirate, T-Rex and Triceratops Stikfas.
    So uh...are you going to use those to lure the neighborhood kids into your basement or what???

    Dynagrip on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Aside from the euphonium, we got lots of glasses and cookware.

    That's the thing about getting married--once you do, Christmas becomes all about what you need for the household. Fun goes right out the window.

    Well, except for what my wife and I get each other, that is.

    She got me the Pirate, T-Rex and Triceratops Stikfas.
    So uh...are you going to use those to lure the neighborhood kids into your basement or what???

    No, I actually collect Stikfas.

    Quit trying to get one over on me. You haven't the experience, and I don't have the patience.

    Pkmoutl on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Aside from the euphonium, we got lots of glasses and cookware.

    That's the thing about getting married--once you do, Christmas becomes all about what you need for the household. Fun goes right out the window.

    Well, except for what my wife and I get each other, that is.

    She got me the Pirate, T-Rex and Triceratops Stikfas.
    So uh...are you going to use those to lure the neighborhood kids into your basement or what???

    No, I actually collect Stikfas.

    Quit trying to get one over on me. You haven't the experience, and I don't have the patience.
    Well, I want to hear more stories of your finest sexual assualts. Like that poor passed out girl you jizzed on. Please. Creepy Unky Sick fuck. Tell me your stories?

    I love your stories....

    Dynagrip on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Aside from the euphonium, we got lots of glasses and cookware.

    That's the thing about getting married--once you do, Christmas becomes all about what you need for the household. Fun goes right out the window.

    Well, except for what my wife and I get each other, that is.

    She got me the Pirate, T-Rex and Triceratops Stikfas.
    So uh...are you going to use those to lure the neighborhood kids into your basement or what???

    No, I actually collect Stikfas.

    Quit trying to get one over on me. You haven't the experience, and I don't have the patience.
    Well, I want to hear more stories of your finest sexual assualts. Like that poor passed out girl you jizzed on. Please. Creepy Unky Sick fuck. Tell me your stories?

    I love your stories....

    That was done in out-and-out revenge for two and a half months of dickteasing.

    Most of my other sex stories are pretty dull. Except the one where I almost got killed for sleeping with some other guy's fiancee. But I generally don't like to tell that one.

    Pkmoutl on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    That was done in out-and-out revenge for two and a half months of dickteasing.

    Most of my other sex stories are pretty dull. Except the one where I almost got killed for sleeping with some other guy's fiancee. But I generally don't like to tell that one.

    So...if a girl pissed you off even more you'd rape her? Well...man...that's just fucked up....

    Dynagrip on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    That was done in out-and-out revenge for two and a half months of dickteasing.

    Most of my other sex stories are pretty dull. Except the one where I almost got killed for sleeping with some other guy's fiancee. But I generally don't like to tell that one.

    So...if a girl pissed you off even more you'd rape her? Well...man...that's just fucked up....

    No, she was using me to get her boyfriend angry.

    Unfortunately, it worked a little too well and the guy put a gun to my head on my birthday.

    Pkmoutl on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    That was done in out-and-out revenge for two and a half months of dickteasing.

    Most of my other sex stories are pretty dull. Except the one where I almost got killed for sleeping with some other guy's fiancee. But I generally don't like to tell that one.

    So...if a girl pissed you off even more you'd rape her? Well...man...that's just fucked up....

    No, she was using me to get her boyfriend angry.

    Unfortunately, it worked a little too well and the guy put a gun to my head on my birthday.
    I would hi5 him so hard. Seriously. Sexual assault is a fucking crime. Too bad he didn't pull the trigger. Oh well. Some day!!!

    Dynagrip on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    That was done in out-and-out revenge for two and a half months of dickteasing.

    Most of my other sex stories are pretty dull. Except the one where I almost got killed for sleeping with some other guy's fiancee. But I generally don't like to tell that one.

    So...if a girl pissed you off even more you'd rape her? Well...man...that's just fucked up....

    No, she was using me to get her boyfriend angry.

    Unfortunately, it worked a little too well and the guy put a gun to my head on my birthday.
    I would hi5 him so hard. Seriously. Sexual assault is a fucking crime. Too bad he didn't pull the trigger. Oh well. Some day!!!

    Sexual assault?

    The only time I have that is when your mom pays an extra $50.

    Pkmoutl on
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I got a bunch of flashy clothes and out of all it, only one shirt fits.

    Oden on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Sexual assault?

    The only time I have that is when your mom pays an extra $50.
    Uh huh...


    So...rubbing one out on a passed out girl that trusted you isn't sexual assault?

    Dude, you look exactly like you post. srsly.


    Man, I would never ever let you play with Gus...unless you know...I was there...to "officiate"...

    Dynagrip on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Sexual assault?

    The only time I have that is when your mom pays an extra $50.
    Uh huh...


    So...rubbing one out on a passed out girl that trusted you isn't sexual assault?

    Dude, you look exactly like you post. srsly.


    Man, I would never ever let you play with Gus...unless you know...I was there...to "officiate"...

    Yeah, she trusted me.

    She trusted me to sit there and take her emotional baggage while she went out on the town and fucked everything that moved.

    To me, that's deserving of what I did. You call it sexual assault, everyone else in the world calls it just desserts.

    You know, I'm sorry for whatever bullshit that may have happened to you recently, but it doesn't give you license to be an out-and-out douchenozzle to everyone.

    I think whatever emotions you are venting here are misappropriated, and that somehow you've failed somewhere and you just aren't willing to face that reality, so instead you vent your frustrations on a bunch of faceless, nameless people on an internet board. I mean, come on. You managed to piss off Pony. PONY. Possibly one of the nicest, coolest people here. Now you seem to need to turn your vitriolic attacks on me. Well, I'm sorry that you're not going to get a big fat rise out of me like you did Pony. I don't know what kind of e-boner it gives you, but stroke away, ace. Have a fucking ball.

    It's really sad that it seems to be all you really have to do these days.

    Mahzeltov.

    Pkmoutl on
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I mean if someone gets you a sweet pair of Armani jeans you are bound to get a little exicted right?

    But I am definately not a size 30.

    Oden on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    aBlooo Blocks of how a rapist sex offender justifies his crime to himself and any stupid kid sick enough in the head to trust him.

    TETRIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

    Dynagrip on
  • FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    Favlaud on
  • Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    aBlooo Blocks of how a rapist sex offender justifies his crime to himself and any stupid kid sick enough in the head to trust him.

    TETRIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
    DO YOU PLAY IT?!

    Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Favlaud wrote:
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    I don't know. I've started ignoring him.

    Pkmoutl on
  • FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    I don't know. I've started ignoring him.

    Hey Pk, wanna go get a smoothie

    Favlaud on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    I don't know. I've started ignoring him.

    Hey Pk, wanna go get a smoothie

    Shit yeah.

    Anything's better than sitting here at work.

    Pkmoutl on
  • FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    I don't know. I've started ignoring him.

    Hey Pk, wanna go get a smoothie

    Shit yeah.

    Anything's better than sitting here at work.

    'kay, I'll pick you up when I get back from San Diego next week

    Favlaud on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    I don't know. I've started ignoring him.

    Hey Pk, wanna go get a smoothie

    Shit yeah.

    Anything's better than sitting here at work.

    'kay, I'll pick you up when I get back from San Diego next week

    Next week is no good. I have to be at my grandma's in Detroit by Thursday.

    I'm off the week after that, though. I took the week after my birthday off so I can do nothing but play Oblivion and cook for my wife.

    Pkmoutl on
  • FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    I don't know. I've started ignoring him.

    Hey Pk, wanna go get a smoothie

    Shit yeah.

    Anything's better than sitting here at work.

    'kay, I'll pick you up when I get back from San Diego next week

    Next week is no good. I have to be at my grandma's in Detroit by Thursday.

    I'm off the week after that, though. I took the week after my birthday off so I can do nothing but play Oblivion and cook for my wife.

    Mind finding me a wii while you're out there? I have two games here that are begging to be played, but I can't do shit with them except smell them and jerk off with them until I have the system

    Favlaud on
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Favlaud wrote:
    So is Dyna still being a prick?

    Just checkin'

    I don't know. I've started ignoring him.

    Hey Pk, wanna go get a smoothie

    Shit yeah.

    Anything's better than sitting here at work.

    'kay, I'll pick you up when I get back from San Diego next week

    Next week is no good. I have to be at my grandma's in Detroit by Thursday.

    I'm off the week after that, though. I took the week after my birthday off so I can do nothing but play Oblivion and cook for my wife.

    Mind finding me a wii while you're out there? I have two games here that are begging to be played, but I can't do shit with them except smell them and jerk off with them until I have the system

    None here either until after the first of the year, from what I gather.

    One of my work-mates used to be a manager for EB Games, and he still has connections there. He said there probably won't be any Wii's in this area until I go on vacation in two weeks.

    Which means I may be getting myself a Wii for my birthday this year.

    Or I could just spend the money on more 360 games.

    Pkmoutl on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    in other news: house was a good show fromt he start, it seems

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • SlagmireSlagmire Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    in other news: house was a good show fromt he start, it seems

    Tritter is really putting off my full enjoyment of the show.

    Slagmire on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    They should really make a Wii game where you have to jerk off a bunch of sailors.

    Defender on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    My Phat Lewtz:

    Lets see I got:


    Brass knuckles which have blades on them

    Logitech wireless headset

    30gb Microsoft Zune

    $20 Zune gift card

    Some clothes, like sweaters and hoodies

    .22 LR Ruger Pistol

    Bullets for said pistol

    Shooting Ear Muffs

    Shooting Glasses

    Book on the History of Weapons from guns to swords (Quite awesome)

    Two gun locks

    $1250 dollars cash

    precisionk on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    why does my family think that once you hit 18 you don't get presents

    I know most of you are older than me

    why are you getting presents

    Garlic Bread on
Sign In or Register to comment.