As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No Omegathon at Pax East?

DocanDocan Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in PAX Archive
I recently purchased my PAX East Pre-order and noticed there is no check box for omeganaut!

Docan.png
Docan on

• Options
    proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    They Might Be Giants has a good way of putting it-
    There's something coming. There's a new car on the horizon. It's coming very slowly. It makes a noise. It has kittens painted all over it. With a new kind of fur. Cleaner, but with a unique smell

Hope that helps :)

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    spiderz13spiderz13 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Docan wrote: »
    I recently purchased my PAX East Pre-order and noticed there is no check box for omeganaut!

I noticed the same thing but it may be just because it sooooo early. I hope there is an omegathon at PAX East. If there is not one at least maybe something as big (maybe special to PAX East). Alphathon maybe?

spiderz13 on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Reed Expo said way back there wouldn't be an Omegathon at PAX East as they didn't want the con to be an exact replica of PAX Prime. They're cooking up something they said that would be unique to PAX East, but there wouldn't be an Omegathon.

This may have all changed since the spring when they mentioned it, but I think they're still sticking to the plan.

The Otaku Suppository on
This discussion has been closed.