As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for FLGS in Abbotsford, British Columbia

Stranger DangerStranger Danger Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
FLGS= Friendly local game store. I needs me a copy of that new dungeons and dragons 4th edition. And those nice new exalted books when they come out.

I would also accept an independent video game retailer, should any exist here.

Thanks for any that maek poast.

Stranger Danger on

• Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't remember there being a game store in Abbotsford, sadly. There was a store on South Fraser Way that sold cards but I don't think that they sold games at all.

Take a look at this link and you may find something to assist you. I've only been to Canadian Collector's Club so I can't speak to any of the others, but Four Aces Comics sounds promising.

Descendant X on
    Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    Stranger DangerStranger Danger Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Cool beans! I've been checking some of these places, though they don't look too promising. One of the places stocks basic 4th books and that's it.

I suppose my next question would have to be a good Canadian online RPG store.

Stranger Danger on
  • Options
    eternalbleternalbl Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I can't comment on Good. I don't even know if they're around anymore, but Four Aces used to sell Magic cards back in the day.

eternalbl on
    eternalbl.png
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't know the valley at all, but you should try comic shops, they may have the D&D books. Alternatively, if you want to venture to PoCo, there's Drexoll Games there.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    They sell it at chapters also...

Disco11 on
    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thats where i was born. Umm...there is a little store on south fraser i think, near where my Dad lived. But i think its sort of devolved into just sports cards. I don't know i havn't been down there in years.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    LailLail Surrey, B.C.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    If you can make it out to Surrey, the Central City Shopping Mall has a store called Craving for a Game. Awesome little store with probably the coolest and most generous staff ever.

Lail on