As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Civil War: Love & Hate/D&D edition

DynagripDynagrip Break me a million heartsHoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited December 2006 in Debate and/or Discourse
I have a cream filling. So I know Senjutsu is down for this. But yeah, that filling, it is RAGE.

Take a bite out of my hate jelly donut, and I'll show the posers, the bullies, and the twits are you truly dismantle somebody.

But you net dudes can wait. My beef is not with you.

Unless your account belongs to a Mr Dave Thomas of Austin that works for some godawful MMORPG at nights and during the days he trudges through UT. He likes to use the internets to reach out and woo your women. He's already got a girl, so he's just out there, fucking up beautiful things.

Well, I like to fuck too, Mr. Thomas, and now it is my turn.

Also, on the relationship, human interaction side. It's not that you only hurt the ones you love. It's just that they're the only ones you feel bad about afterwards. I can't help what I am. But I can try to direct my aggression and righteous rage at the actual target of my problems. I'm sorry when I flipped and went off. My aim will be true next time. For reals. Throwing up darts across the nets.

I like to use the internet to reach out and touch people too. This time it's my turn, you britfag MMORPG motherfucker. You have totally opened the scary door. Do you have any idea how much Aggro you've drawn? Your worst night of WoW will be a fucking wetdream to you after I'm finished. This is my honesty to you.

Here I am, Rock You Like a Hurricane.

Tag Motherfucker, You are going to be it.

ManchurianForumer.jpg

VS.

wendys.jpg

Saddle up fuckers. It's go time.

Dynagrip on

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    What the fuck did i just read?

KalTorak on
  • Options
    DeepQantasDeepQantas Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'm in.

What are the rules?

DeepQantas on
    m~
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Ok, I was hoping that SE++ would help out, but well, too much One Piece and Donnie Darko does not a swift learner make.

A man up in Austin used the internets to wrong me. Hey, that's cool. But you know. I fucking love revenge. I dream of it, and when I wake up my sheets are just sopping wet with my love.

Dave Thomas, you truly did not know that I was a man with whom you do not wish to fuck. You shanked me in the back on the internets. Well, let's see how you like being fucking run out of the Biggest (real) State of the Union. I'll chase your sheepfucking ass back to Wales myself.

People will think you're the motherfucking second coming of Christ, because you will have to fucking sprint on water to get there when you've drawn my righteous wrath, you fuck.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    The Rules:

No real world Violence
    No breaking any Rules
    Here or in the flesh world

The Game:

Be part of the collosal fucking shitstorm that one foolish man decided to bring down upon himself when he pissed in my Cheerios. I don't want to see him dead, I just never want him to feel at home, even as he's merrily doing it to a sheep back in Wales.

This will be a textbook example of how you thoroughly crush the man with brains small enough to eCuckold my 1st [spoiler:c42fd64139]Human Female[/spoiler:c42fd64139] love. But you know, I like to play games on the internet too. I also am well aware of how there is no real world/internet world divide. What happens in one, can change the other. For Real.

If you need some liquid courage, I can hook you up with some Sizzurp.

What I need to know is, Are you a stone cold Cowboy bad ass man enough to help me utterly wreck this dude on the net and in his favorite haunts?

Y'all have heard of Information War. Let's see what happens when Information Scorned Lover's Revenge gets going.

Get your horse and saddle. We've got a posse to gather.

Penny-ArcadianPosse06002.jpg

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    werehippywerehippy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    How can this possibly be appropriate for this forum? I mean, it sucks ass that your girlfriend left you for some guy, but how the hell is a thread calling for vengeance on the guy in D&D make sense?

werehippy on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    I don't know what is going on in this thread.

Dyna, could you perhaps write an explanation of this that is not akin to that which a Freshman English major would produce?

Perhaps you could state simply what happened and your objectives and then, though this may be difficult, a plan by which you desire for those objectives to be met?

_J_ on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dave Thomas is already dead, man. Let it go.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    You know we don't do this.

Doc on
This discussion has been closed.