As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everyone Hide! Mustang is in the [CHAT]!

• Options
    TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm blue dabadee dabidie dabadee dabidie dabadee dabidie dabadee dabidie dabadee dabidie dabadeee dabidie dabadee dabidiiieeee..

TheBog on
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    @Flay: Not knowing what you look like or what your normal fashion sense is, I'll just recommend a Sioux headdress. Goes with anything.

Now we can't have that can we?

Here's what I'm wearing right now, and here's some photograph from a while back.

So yeah, fairly uninspired. T-shirt, jeans and occaisionally a jacket or hoodie.

Flay on
  • Options
    CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Flay, in my opinion any hat besides a baseball cap is probably not going to go well with those sorts of outfits. It could possibly work with the t-shirt/jeans ensemble but only if you're very good at matching everything.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    VeritasVeritas Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Get something with ear flaps, I heard those are popular.

Veritas on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Truth is I spend very little on clothes. I really need a complete wardrobe overhaul.

Flay on
  • Options
    CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I really thought the bugler thread was going places.

CheerfulBear on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Observe and report was a horrible abortion of a movie, except for the end where he shoots a guy. That part was hilarious.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    A miscarriage of motion picture maybe, but not a horrible abortion of a movie.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited September 2009
    Flay, I think whoever told you you were a "hat person" was lying to you.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Observe and report was a horrible abortion of a movie, except for the end where he shoots a guy. That part was hilarious.

Yeah, it was the same thing Seth Rogen, only without the good stuff. Blowing a hole in the pervert's chest cavity was a hilarious twist however.

I didn't really care for Pineapple Express either, but i'm confident i'm in the minority here.

Godfather on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    D-Robe wrote: »
    A miscarriage of motion picture maybe, but not a horrible abortion of a movie.

hey.

hey.

nobody cares.

shut up.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Can we agree on "stillbirth of cinema"?

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    hurgh

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fairly certain that the horizontal layout will work fine, and may give some minor performance gains in-game because it'll be tri-stripped better. AFAIK it shouldn't screw up your lighting.

Also the former thing will give you a starburst patterned subdivision when you throw it into Z-Brush, and may result in a conspicuous point in the center. Though, you know- throwing things into Z-Brush is easy, if you can just throw a version of each in there and see what looks better when subdivided.

Ah, thank you thank you. And good idea, I will see how each behaves with ZBrush.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Can we agree on "stillbirth of cinema"?

No. Fuck you. And no. It was a horrible abortion of a movie meaning that I would rather see little chopped up bits of baby on a fundie's anti-abortion poster than watch that stupid movie again.

Except for that part where he shot the guy. I don't even care that Im spoiling it. It was that funny.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Fine! It was a terrible fetus of a script that ended up being a horrible abortion of a movie.
    YOU HAPPY NOW?

e: EXCEPT THAT PART WHERE HE SHOT THE GUY.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Fine! It was a terrible fetus of a script that ended up being a horrible abortion of a movie.
    YOU HAPPY NOW?

IT WAS A HORRIBLE ABORTION OF A MOVIE SHUT UP AND GET ME SOME COFFEE YOU STUPID WHORE

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    That's what I said. I am not a whore. What are we even yelling about?
    Do you even like coffee?

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You're fired.

Also, I walked out into the kitchen to get some coffee and blind dog was licking this bowl so enthusiastically that she was just pushing it around the floor. I'll never know what was in the bowl because when I got it from her, it was sparkling clean.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited September 2009
    My home was invaded by forumers tonight. I think I have to move now.

DMAC on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    just because they knock doesn't mean you have to open the door

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited September 2009
    They followed me in!

DMAC on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    cakemikz wrote: »
    Well when you are painting you have to use special bulbs that don't influence color one way or the other. I don't think the OittLites qualify.

After a few hours of concentrated drawing + inking, I like this lamp a lot, because I didn't have to think about it at all after I set it. Some swing-arm lamps suck at staying in one place, but not this one. I heartily recommend it.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So when is the Hangover coming out to DVD?

I want to buy that movie.

Godfather on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    After a few hours of concentrated drawing + inking, I like this lamp a lot, because I didn't have to think about it at all after I set it. Some swing-arm lamps suck at staying in one place, but not this one. I heartily recommend it.

Excellent, staying in one place and having a good range of motion is really all that is required of those lamps, as the rest of the work is done by the bulbs. Can you tell me how long it took to get it from them? Unfortunately it isn't eligible for the amazon prime shipping I usually use.

In other news my computer has suddenly stopped recognizing my cintiq.

rts on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You know what the most annoying pain is?

When you get a paper cut underneath your fingernails.

Tam on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Och!....never done that, but the thought is making me wince.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, thinking about it is actually worse than the mild pain. I'm about to pour alcohol into it- let's see how much more painful that is.

Tam on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The most annoying? No way man.
    That's just uncreative.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well

There are more dire pains. Pains that cry out the urgency of fixing the wound. But this is just like some little imp biting me and laughing every time my right forefinger touches anything.

I guess it's just the most annoying pain I've experienced.

Tam on
  • Options
    jpegjpeg ODIE, YOUR FACE Scenic Illinois FlatlandsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Papercuts under the nail are pretty bad. I play guitar and used to play lighter gauge strings that would sometimes roll up my finger and under my nail as I was bending the string. That is the exact opposite of fun.

jpeg on
    so I just type in this box and it goes on the screen?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Imagine a searing pain every time you blink your eyes, leading you to keep your eyes open for as long as possible between blinks. That'd be pretty annoying.
    Or intense nausea every time you have a pleasant thought, leading you into an ever increasing spiral of morbid depression. I'm sure someone's had that before.
    Or a gushing nosebleed every time you get aroused. I hear thats a pretty common and annoying ailment in Japan.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    cakemikz wrote: »
    lamp lamp lamp

lamp lamp lamp

I have this lamp as well, it is a beautiful thing. It will stay in any position you move it to unless the base is attached to a slanted surface.

Agentflit on
  • Options
    AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Oh and the most annoying pain is a scab on your dick.

Agentflit on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Tell me about it. Actually don't tell me about it.
    And for the record, that's nothing compared to a scarab on your dick.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    VeritasVeritas Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    You know what the most annoying pain is?

When you get a paper cut underneath your fingernails.

I got a metal papercut.

Which means it isn't really a papercut I guess.

But it's the same kind of cut. (thin, annoyingly painful, etc)

It's also about 3" long on my arm and I can't lean on anything with it.

I think the most annoying papercuts are the one's in between fingers although granted I've never had an under-the-nail cut.

Veritas on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    See, I got something like that, but I never felt it- there's a 3.5 inch scar on my arm from it, but I don't have the foggiest idea where it came from.

Tam on
  • Options
    no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I once got this one cut from a fence. I think it had something to do with alcohol and me trying to jump over the fence movie style.

no_toast on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Try getting a shard of bark stuck under your fingernail for two weeks. Then compound it by the fact that you've tried to get it out by cutting the fingernail, but you've cut too far and the bark hasn't come out anyway.

That was annoying.

Flay on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    the pain i get in my arm and hands when i have a deadline looming ever closer is potentially the most frustrating pain i've ever felt

Not the most painful, just the most frustrating.

beavotron on
This discussion has been closed.