As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help my Self-confidence *update*

xeviqxeviq Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So I read all these "I'm single now... Halp!" threads on H/A, never once thinking I'd need to make one myself.
Well here I am. My girlfriend broke up with me and told me she cheated on me.
On top of that she told me:
  • "The last 3 years were all a mistake."
  • "We never should have gotten serious."
  • "I was never in love with you."
  • "I've never really been physically attracted to you."

I feel betrayed and disgusted. But most of all my self-confidence is shot.
I've been trying to get myself to feel better about me, but it's hard.
I've been surrounding myself with friends and family that like me. Looking in the mirror everyday and saying "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Dog-gone It, People Like Me!" I've been talking to this really cute girl that says she's interested in me, but I feel as if all I ever do when I text or call her is bug her.

I know time will heal all wounds or something like that. But man, there has to be something out there to make me feel better about myself.

H/A, please help me.

xeviq on

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Frankly, she's a cunt (yes, I said it) for saying those things.

You want to feel better about yourself?

1) Start exercising.
    Don't worry, you don't suddenly wake up one morning ripped to the gills with beefcake muscle... but you'll get toned, and you'll feel miles better overall. You'll have more energy, and you'll feel better about how much better you're looking.

2) Don't be afraid of rejection -- it's not always your fault.
    Cute girl flirting with you? When you ask her out she's not interested? That happens. If pairing up was easy, there wouldn't be a brazillion-dollar industry in dating tips. Just take it in stride.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man, your ex sounds like a bitch and you're probably better off without her.

I'll second the excercise part. Specially lifting weights. It doesn't matter what your goals are, either to loose a couple of pounds, get ripped, whatever. There's no better feeling than leaving a gym after a good workout.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, she's just being a lying asshole. No one spends three years with someone they're not in love with or physically attracted to.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I actually disagree with Thanatos on this one. Sometimes people do, through changes of life, find that they dated their best friend because they were the person who happened to ask. That doesn't really matter, though.

The more important thing is that you don't need to hate on her, or concentrate on whether she was wrong and by what degree. Obviously you know you're a kick-ass guy. One person's opinion regarding you, whatever it may be, does not have much bearing on the real you, or the ultimate truth that those people who do care about you see. You don't need to be asking random strangers on the internet if you're awesome. You already know you are. Hang out with your friends, do whatever the fuck you enjoy doing and get out there and live your life. Put the people who didn't stick by you aside, they're no longer a part of your future.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    She told me all of that before she admited to cheating on me.
    I feel as if she was trying to break up with me in the worst possible way without having to come clean.
    Regardless if it was all lies or not, it doesn't change the fact that it hurt... a lot.

I like the exercise idea. I will most likely start doing that.
    Also, the day after she did it, I got a new (cuter) hair cut... but for some reason it still didn't help much.

xeviq on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2009
    Gonna third the exercising. Even if you're not trying to lose weight or get ripped, it's good stress relief.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    xeviq wrote: »
    She told me all of that before she admited to cheating on me.
    I feel as if she was trying to break up with me in the worst possible way without having to come clean.
    Regardless if it was all lies or not, it doesn't change the fact that it hurt... a lot.

I like the exercise idea. I will most likely start doing that.
    Also, the day after she did it, I got a new (cuter) hair cut... but for some reason it still didn't help much.

Well, don't expect anything to just magically make you feel better. You have to want to as well (which is often easier said than done).

If you feel yourself slipping in the pits, just take a step back and breathe for a second. Think about things in your life that are awesome (and there are some).

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    The more important thing is that you don't need to hate on her, or concentrate on whether she was wrong and by what degree. Obviously you know you're a kick-ass guy. One person's opinion regarding you, whatever it may be, does not have much bearing on the real you, or the ultimate truth that those people who do care about you see. You don't need to be asking random strangers on the internet if you're awesome. You already know you are. Hang out with your friends, do whatever the fuck you enjoy doing and get out there and live your life. Put the people who didn't stick by you aside, they're no longer a part of your future.
    That's the thing. I've been doing all of that. And it's not helping.
    It's hard to explain... it's like I know I'm amazing I just don't feel it.

Chanus wrote: »
    Well, don't expect anything to just magically make you feel better. You have to want to as well (which is often easier said than done).
    It's not that I expected the hair cut to fix it all... just help a bit. But I got nothing, even with all the compliment's I'm getting: nothing.

xeviq on
  • Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Man, your ex sounds like a bitch and you're probably better off without her.

I'll second the excercise part. Specially lifting weights. It doesn't matter what your goals are, either to loose a couple of pounds, get ripped, whatever. There's no better feeling than leaving a gym after a good workout.

This is actually true. Working out makes you feel more confident and just makes you feel better in general, more energy and everything. It's what i did when my ex of 4 years burned me in a similar way (minus the "this was a mistake" thing that was harsh, and she still wanted to sleep with me, but also see other people, which i thought was BS.) anyhow i started working out, and also going out with friends with the goal of making some new friends. Ended up with a wonderful hot bombshell gamer chick (And when i say bombshell, i mean it, she makes her money modelling.) and started working out on a daily basis. I feel way better and way more confident, and once you get out there you will find people who are attracted to you through just personality alone. Confidence is also a key to finding somone else, i dont pretend to be an expert but i've never heard of a girl who is attracted to somone who has no self confidence at all and just moans about how crappy their life is.

I even ran into my ex with me new lady, and it was pretty satisfying when she was still the same and here i was, lost 30 pounds, gained muscle, with a new girl who actually loves spending time with me on my arm. And she was there, single, staring daggers at me and even making rude comments to my lady when we were on the dance floor. All you gotta do is prove to yourself you ARE worth it, and get out there and meet some new people and get your name and your self out in the open. Get known, exercise, expand your circle of friends. Most girls are really nice and not shallow at all, even the really really pretty ones who you think "Oh shes way out of me league" well no, maybe shes not. No harm in just striking up a conversation right? If you get blown off who cares, just means she probably wasnt that interesting anyways because honestly any girl who looks at a guy and goes "ew" because of their looks is not worth anybody's time anyhow. In the very least you will end up making a bunch of cool new friends ! There's nothing wrong with that. :mrgreen:

Don't bother hating on your ex or thinking about her at all. Cut all ties, get rid of stuff that reminds you of her. It's time to think about YOU and what you want to be and the people you want to be arond. That's whats important right now. Thinking about her won't change a thing, and by the sounds of what she said? She ain't worth the thought process anyways.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Chanus wrote: »
    It's not that I expected the hair cut to fix it all... just help a bit. But I got nothing, even with all the compliment's I'm getting: nothing.

So, read my second sentence, there. =)

There is a time element as well, of course. It will get easier.

Chanus on
  • Options
    ANTVGM64ANTVGM64 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I think the best advice I can give you is that you're not the only one. Millions of people have had this kind of shit happen to them, some it even worse, and they're still here.

Very few people end up alone, destitute and unhappy. Keep going, moving forward -

Recomendation: Listen to "Details in the Fabric" by Jason Mraz. You'll be a new man.

ANTVGM64 on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    When you go out, dress really nice. If you feel attractive, it will show!

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Harsh sauce, well there is no quick fix thats for sure after betrayals like that it will take a while. I talked to a councilor helped a bit, still sucked. Looking back I think I barely ate, barely slept and drank alot for about 2 - 3 months, Lost like 30pounds. My friends who I moved in with helped alot, they were always trying to get me out, sometimes it worked, sometimes I just went to bed early (and didnt sleep)

then on one of these outings I got picked up by a girl and things turned around after that. sure I wasnt getting in any serious relationships but at that point having a woman (cute one at that) want to fuck me was a great ego boost. Of course I ended up whoring it up for like 2 years but meh, you do what you gotta do to make yourself better.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    AlyceInWonderlandAlyceInWonderland Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man, I feel ya. My ex (may his flesh burn in the fires of a thousand suns) of 2.5 years dumped me out of the blue about 2 or so months ago (and on top of that my house burned down, my dog had to be put down, and I lost my job). Told me he didn't love me any more, and I found out that he cheated on me with a 16 year old girl (He's 21). He would put me down all the time, and my self confidence was shot. Completely fuckin' destroyed.... however I knew that I was a kick ass girlfriend, and a good person, yet I couldn't seem to make my self feel better despite knowing I'm pretty rad.

Well, after listening to some good music, eating some ice cream and watching bad horror movies with friends, and then working out (lost 30 pounds!)... I began to feel much better about my self. I would look in the mirror and see the decent person I am, instead of seeing someone who I didn't like. Not to mention all these lovely people on this very board made me feel a lot better about my self. I even managed to get a lovely boyfriend from this very forum as well... and you know what? He's about a billion times better than my ex, and though we've only been dating for around a month, I feel MUCH more of a connection with him than I ever have with my ex.

Now that that rant is over, I have to say.... you WILL get through this. Your ex sounds like a monstrous bouquet of dick, and she's so not worth any of your time. Keep telling yourself you ARE an awesome person, because well.. hell, you are, and keep your chin up.

Also, get mad. Get really fucking mad, and listen to some serious metal or something and just rock the fuck out. It gets a lot of that pent up anger out with out hurting anyone, and it seriously helped me.

And not only is this song hilarious.... but it also seems appropriate. Listen to all of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxRCDmHwlEQ

You'll find your self a lady that appreciates everything you do, and WON'T cheat on you, and WILL love you, and WON'T think any time with you was a mistake. Just keep on being optimistic.

AlyceInWonderland on
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Get really fucking mad, and listen to some serious metal or something and just rock the fuck out. It gets a lot of that pent up anger out with out hurting anyone, and it seriously helped me.

Yes venting works, just dont get super mad and like punch things.. that are made of metal, or stone or wood or any material that is harder than your hands.

Trust me

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'll keep this short:

My ex-wife told me the same crap (cheated, never loved me, never attracted to me) when she moved out after 3 years of marriage (specifically after I had put her through college up to graduation). I sulked/waited for her in our old apartment for 3 months. Then I worked 8 hours a day and played WoW everyday, 6-8 hours a day for about 2 months. Got a bloodelf to level 70 one and a half weeks after BC came out. After grieving for that long, I went back to school, started working out and found an AMAZING woman who loves me for who I am. I've never been happier.

Moral of the story: Grieve (its healthy), then work on improving yourself. Everything else will fall into place.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To go along with Alyce's song -- just in case you're also a Southerner. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rb4RTOST1g&feature=channel

There aren't a lot of cases where I say that someone is better off with or without someone -- usually it simply is what it is. But she told you the last three years were a mistake and she didn't love you? Yeah, Thanatos is spot-on when he says that sort of bullshit is never true, and even if it was, you'd have to be a grade-A asshole to say it to someone's face.

And you're too good for a grade-A asshole. :)

SammyF on
  • Options
    RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Like James T. Kirk said in Star Trek V: The Greatest Movie Ever Made, "I want my pain. I need my pain." It's these kind of things that motivate us and stick with us and help us to do better things. Next time you're at the gym, think of how shitty it made you feel and run that extra quarter mile, or extra couple of reps. Turn it into motivation.

RocketSauce on
  • Options
    level25level25 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Definitely exercise. It will release your frustration while getting you into shape.

level25 on
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Yeah, she's just being a lying asshole. No one spends three years with someone they're not in love with or physically attracted to.

I don't usually agree with Thanatos, but this is what I think. Even though this sucks, you could also see it as a good thing that can only make you stronger. Clearly she was tiptoeing around the breakup and had to be afraid of what YOU would think or what YOU might say or do. You essentially had the upper hand.

I feel that in some way, you should be as confident, if not moreso, than you were before. But that's purely unbridled optimism. You're clearly better than she is.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    awesome rant

Your posts are always awesome.

I agree with everything she said.

Liming won't do it justice.

THEPAIN73 on
    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Sometimes people exaggerate when breaking up, to punish themselves (by means of making themselves out to be bad people).

Henroid on
  • Options
    Captain VashCaptain Vash Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't know exactly what your emotions towards your ex are,
    but the last time I was broken up with, I really got a kick out of this song:

(warning, I believe this song holds some record for most profanity in a published song.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOfsDVq9KE

Captain Vash on
    twitterforweb.Stuckens.1,1,500,f4f4f4,0,c4c4c4,000000.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Things have cooled down between us. So I had a little talk with her to try an verify the truth of what she said.
    • She did love me. It wasn't until recently that she realized she has fallen out of love with me.
    • She was attracted to me. Again, it was a recent development that had her realize otherwise.
    • She doesn't think we never should have dated.
    • She doesn't feel bad about breaking up with me, but she does feel like shit for hurting me.
    • She still cares about me and thinks I'm a wonderful guy. Just she doesn't want to be with me anymore.
    • She said she would understand if I hate her, but she wants to try and be friends.

This conversation wasn't muddled with emotions like the day she broke up with me. So I was able to judge her honesty better and she seems sincere about all of it.
    I'm inclined to try and pursue a friendship with her. We were friends for 3 years before the 3 years of dating. Plus I still love her and I would rather not live in a world without her... even if we aren't together.

I'm still going to work out more often. Going to pick up bike riding again... I remember looking GOOD when I did that all those years ago.
    Not going to look for a girlfriend just yet, but I am going to try and surround myself with more attractive females than usual. So far so good on that front. Watching Taken tonight with one of them.

Thanks a lot, H/A. I wasn't quite looking for "you're awesome" responses. Mainly things to do to get myself to remember I'm awesome. But having strangers from the internet tell me I am awesome did help slightly.
    Also the music helped a lot, especially yours Alyce. I laughed so freaking hard, I almost cried.

Again: thank you.

xeviq on
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    [*]
      "The last 3 years were all a mistake."
    • "We never should have gotten serious."
    • "I was never in love with you."
    • "I've never really been physically attracted to you."

I could never be friends with someone that was this hurtful on purpose (ignoring the fact that she cheated on you).

Kyougu on
  • Options
    KidDynamiteKidDynamite Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Man, you need to make like that Guy in the Mad Max II and "Just walk away"

If she really cared about your feelings and well being, then maybe she wouldn't have cheated on you?

All I'm saying is you don't have to be a jerk, but friends probably won't happen. You may try it for a little while, but I don't think you two will be still talking in 3 months.

Working out is awesome stress relief, and the bonus is that you start looking sooo good.

KidDynamite on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I would be okay with us trying to be friends but then it not working out. At least I'll know I gave it a try.

At least I want to try and be on good terms with each other. We have the same interests and frequent the same locations. And I don't want there to be any or too much awkwardness nor any compromise on who gets to go to where and such.

Edit:
    Also I'm a really forgiving person. I know she regrets cheating on me and saying those things to me.
    We've all done things we feel sorry about and would take back in a heart beat. I know I have. And I'm not one to judge other people for the terrible things they have done.

xeviq on
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Well, you can be civil without being friends. Obviously, no one likes to have awkward and drama in their life all the time.

Djiem on
  • Options
    SebbieSebbie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You'll probably try to be friends with her regardless of the advice we give you (not judging, I did the same thing hahaha :)) but I'd just like to say that it might be best for you to give yourself a bit of room before you try. I know that during my break up that I only started getting better when I shut her out of my life completely (even though I still cared about her, heck I still to this day). Just something to consider.

Sebbie on
    "It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating."
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'm not going to be hanging out with her anytime soon. And I am most definately not going to be going out of my way to see her when/if we do.

xeviq on
  • Options
    SebbieSebbie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm not going to be hanging out with her anytime soon. And I am most definately not going to be going out of my way to see her when/if we do.

Oops sorry, I got a vibe that you were going to try and jump in the friend-shoes right away. Reading comprehension for the win, my bad :)

Sebbie on
    "It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating."
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Nah, it's my fault. I think the word I should have used was "friendly" not "friends."

I just don't want to have to go "Is ***** going to be there?" or run into her there and have the whole time be awkward.
    Plus it will be easier on our mutual friends. I hate having to divide my time between an ex-couple. I've lost friends that way because it ended up being easier to hang out with one than the other.

xeviq on
  • Options
    dwwatermelondwwatermelon Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My own experience with trying to be friends after breaking up from a multiyear relationship was a horrible, miserable failure. There was about two months of no contact before we started hanging out again. She didn't have many friends because we'd spent so much of our free time with each other, so she was lonely and I felt sorry for her.

It was terrible. I just fell in love with her again and she used me for companionship until I went to college and she had to find her own friends. Once she had her own friends she told me to get lost.

I'm not saying that your experience would be like mine, but I think that more often than not being friends just doesn't work without 1-2 years apart.

You admit that one of your reasons for being friends is because you love her and would rather not imagine life without her. I'm sorry dude, you've got to man up and get used to the idea. You're going to go your way in life and she's going to go hers. Eventually she'll be dating and married, and you'd have to be crazy to still be involved in her life at that point.

It sucks, but that's life. The pain ends eventually, and you'll find someone great that makes this whole thing seem silly.

Edit: Okay, just saw your last post. "Friendly" is good. There's almost never a good reason not to be polite.

dwwatermelon on
  • Options
    IogaIoga Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    She's an evil bitch.

You did nothing wrong - even if what she said was true, and it's probably not since every guy on this forum is a handsome and debonair man-about-town, then she's fucking crazy for building a relationship for someone she felt nothing for and you're better off without her.

You'll find someone great, just keep at it. 3.5 billion women in the world and all that.

And if you run into her just do what John Wayne/Jeff Goldblum would do - if she talks to you respond politely and otherwise act as if she doesn't exist, because man a girl who would treat you like that very well shouldn't.

Ioga on
  • Options
    Brett AshleyBrett Ashley Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Just remember- self confidence starts inside. Be yourself.
    Don't try to change yourself completely. Keep your morals and maturity.

Don't come back from a weekend trip with hickies on your neck from your best childhood friend girl.
    Yourself, yes.

Brett Ashley on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just remember- self confidence starts inside. Be yourself.
    Don't try to change yourself completely. Keep your morals and maturity.

Don't come back from a weekend trip with hickies on your neck from your best childhood friend girl.
    Yourself, yes.
    :whistle:

Mmmm... Cocks... on
  • Options
    wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The same thing just happened to me last week.

Man does it suck.

:(

wakkawa on
  • Options
    AwkAwk Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Same.

Be happy about it. You get to find someone better, for real.

Awk on
  • Options
    SliderSlider Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

If she really cared about your feelings and well being, then maybe she wouldn't have cheated on you?

All I'm saying is you don't have to be a jerk, but friends probably won't happen. You may try it for a little while, but I don't think you two will be still talking in 3 months.

Working out is awesome stress relief, and the bonus is that you start looking sooo good.

"Just walk away." I would take this advice. You're hurting right now and will not be able to make rational decisions.

When my ex pulled something like this I got pretty bummed and tried to get her back. I'm not saying you'll do the same thing, but it's better if you simply don't interact with her at all.

Over time your pain will succumb and find new places to hide, but it never goes away and you never forget...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TL4XZdyo3g

1454031202_59a042826c_o.jpg

Slider on
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Slider wrote: »

"Just walk away." I would take this advice. You're hurting right now and will not be able to make rational decisions.

QFT. I tried to hang out with my ex two days after we broke up and I was miserable the entire time. Feelings don't ever go away that fast. I tried to make a friendship work after I stopped feeling as hurt, but hey, she's a bitch and it didn't happen. Now we don't talk, don't see each other, she has a new guy, etc. My life is better with her not in it. It took me almost a year to fully realize that, but when I did, I became a much happier person.

And I'm right there with you on the whole "not feeling awesome, self esteem sucks" thing. After she dumped me, I was completely bagging on myself for months. It's hard to wrap your mind around pouring 100% of yourself into a someone and then just having them drop you. It destroys any good thoughts you might have about yourself when you start thinking things like "If I put this much effort into this relationship and it still didn't work out, what does that say about me?" It's easy to go down the road of being completely down on yourself when you start thinking that way.

But the good news is it happens all the time to good people. Right now, some guy/girl is getting their heart broken by someone. Maybe that someone is a complete dick/bitch. Maybe they're just dumping the person because they don't feel attracted to them anymore. Maybe it's not working out on both ends. Who knows? The fact is, a lot of relationships end. Way more end than actually work out. That's just the way things go. So let time heal you while you better yourself. Get your confidence back. Go talk to random girls and don't give a crap whether they like you or not (it took me a long time to get to that point, but now talking to random chicks is fun instead of intimidating). Get in the best shape of your life. Go learn to cook. Just do something.

And you know what? If you do that, life will be great whether you've got a guy/girl on your arm or not. I haven't been in a relationship in a year and a half and, while I wouldn't be opposed to having a girlfriend, life is still great without one. I recently moved into an apartment by myself, I'm trying to get in great shape and next year, I'm thinking about starting some martial arts training. Be happy with you and everything else will work out fine.

ChillyWilly on
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
This discussion has been closed.