As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hookah, and other Tobacco Related activites!

1505152535456»

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Nastyman wrote: »
    Seriously interested in this since nearly everybody I know smokes K2 or Spice. You got some evidence to back that up?

can't find any articles online that specifically mention brain swelling, but a lot of folks are pretty convinced that this shit is harmful.

http://www.livescience.com/health/fake-marijuana-k2-hallucinations-100303.html

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    that is one big long article saying basically "we dont know what the fuck it does to people"

Interestingly though it appears this fake weed is just some plant material thats been sprayed with a concoction that some dude invented in a lab

Al_wat on
  • Options
    NastymanNastyman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    yeah, synthetic canabinoids have been around for awhile now. Didn't know that it was specifically JWH-018 that was in it though. Good to know. But I'm pretty sure those kids that went into the hospital after smoking it probably smoked way too much. Or have never been high and were scared, hence the going to the hospital. Personally I've found that one bowl of K2 is extremely potent and can get 2 or 3 people to a pretty good place.

edit:
    Al_wat wrote: »
    that is one big long article saying basically "we dont know what the fuck it does to people"

Interestingly though it appears this fake weed is just some plant material thats been sprayed with a concoction that some dude invented in a lab

It used to be potpourri with fucking wood chips in it and shit but now it's just on catnip.

Nastyman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    you'd probably get really ripped if you sprayed that shit on actual weed.

Still though I don't think I'm ever going to try that fake shit

Al_wat on
  • Options
    NastymanNastyman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Wait, what? I didn't read the last section of that article. This one:

"Further testing is needed, but Scalzo says the symptoms, such as fast heart beat, dangerously elevated blood pressure, pale skin and vomiting suggest that K2 is affecting the cardiovascular system of users. It also is believed to affect the central nervous system, causing severe, potentially life-threatening hallucinations and, in some cases, seizures. "

I've seen hundreds and hundreds of people smoke K2. I've seen a guy smoke an entire bag by himself in one sitting. Haven't seen any of these problems occur. Vomiting maybe from coughing too much but that's it.

Nastyman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Al_wat wrote: »
    leave it to me to lame it up.

Seriously that shit makes your brain swell? what the fuck?

Yeah man, and ecstasy turns your brain into swiss cheese, it's true because I heard some guy say it

JWH-018 is potentially carcinogenic because of its naphthalene ring, but it doesn't make your brain swell. Its short term effects profile is pretty much completely safe at recreational doses. I'd bet my dick those kids who went to the hospital on it had a bad case of "got too high". Anyway, there are plenty of synthetic cannabinoids (the CP or HU series, or other members of the JWH series) that don't have the naphthalene ring. If you want to smoke synthetic, just order the cannabinoids themselves rather than fucking around with "smoking blends".

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    WisconsinvictimWisconsinvictim Registered User new member
    Anybody that says fake shit is ok
    Needs to wake up I have heart
    palpatations and anxiety and excess
    Bile from one puff g12 still high
    5 days later
    Dont do it
    I

This discussion has been closed.