As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Forget it, Jake! It's [Star Wars].

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    _J_ wrote:
    Do you know what "subjective" means?

knock that shit off. Also, selective quoting (which would answer the question your'e grandstanding to ask right now) as the sentence following that one speaks to the point you're attempting to zing me with.

Well, all of the things you list as "bad" can be argued to be "good". And all of the things you list as "good" can be argued to be "bad".

So, again, do you know what "subjective" means? I'm fine with a person saying "I like ROTS better than ROTJ." But to label them as somehow objectively better or worse seems to bypass the meaning of "objective".

_J_ on
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

That's how it is.

And 2 is better than 1. Absolutely.

Ah, you're one of those people, those Empire people.

I'm afraid you have it all wrong.

Return of the Jedi is the best movie of all of them. I will tell you why.
    1. Jabba the Hutt. Don't talk to me about that CG shit added in ep 4, because that wasn't in there when I was a kid. Jabba showed up in 6 and was made of win (except for the whole dying thing). Also, Leia in a gold bikini
    2. The Emperor. While he was some scary face in Empire, we actually got to see him talking and acting in Jedi. Awesome.
    3. The final duel between Luke and Vader. If you play the music to this I will start to tear up. It's the best lightsaber fight in any of the movies, not because of any acrobatics or anything, but when Luke stars owning on Vader you can feel the anger and love boiling from within.
    4. The space battle at the second death star. Awesome, you get to see ships, lasers, it's pretty rad. Might not be as good as the battle in RotS.

Okay, so the ranking is as follows

There.

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    It was one of the earlier drafts where Lucas fucked up by shifting Anakin's age in Episode I back from 13-14 to 8-9. His reasoning was that "a 13 year old won't be too traumatized at the idea of leaving his mother behind, not like an 8 year old would."

Which is bullshit. a 13 year old would probably better recognize that he was abandoning his mom to slavery, yet he wouldn't have the tools to rationalize that decision and move on. There's other arguments one could make that are probably better than that one, but that one decision is the one I look at as the kneecapper for Episode I.

It also turns the kid who should be the central character of the enterprise into a plot object. That ridiculous final space battle aside, an eight-year-old can't really contribute much to a story of galactic politics and war except by being kidnapped or menaced or whatever, and he has almost no stake in anything that happens around him.

The whole movie is just incredibly unfocused, and I'm not really clear on who the central characters are even supposed to be. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, obviously - but the princess is AWOL for half the movie, and there's that stupid twist with the handmaiden that I still haven't got quite down, Jar-Jar doesn't do a whole lot except comment on the goings-on around him (which might make me think he's filling the role of the droids, except then they turn up too) and then he disappears in the later movies, and that stuffy black space captain guy seems like he might be sort of interesting, but we never see him again either. It feels so slapdash, which of all the things I might have expected from Lucas was close to the last.

Agreed. But still, I find of all the prequels, Ep.1 leaves me with the best feeling coming out, if only because it ends on the highest note of the entire prequel trilogy, the Darth Maul Fight.

Easily the best Lightsaber Duel in any of the Star Wars movies.

I think most people overrate the first trilogy anyway. They are fun, and better written in many ways (mostly dialogue), but they aren't THAT much better when it comes to story. Especially with Jedi being kind of a shitty cap-end to the series.
    So far as the remake goes, it's gonna happen. There's no way it doesn't. Eventually, Star Wars will be completely re-envisioned. My hope is that it doesn't go into theaters. I'd like to see either

a) An anime adaptation of the Manga
    b) A TV miniseries based off the Radio Dramas.

Bah, the 2 trilogies of movies would work fine. You just need some tightening and some polishing. Really work the Vader/Luke parallels and mirror 2 levels of the story better (Jedi vs Sith and Empire vs Republic).

I had some ideas on the subject, but then again I write stuff like this up for fun. (I also wrote a whole proposal/outline for a redo of Star Trek: Voyager)

shryke on
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

There.
    oh... oh god, what happened here?

how... what... my eyes hurt from reading this.

Local H Jay on
  • SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The only way that people become convinced that 3 was a good movie is by comparing it in their mind, as they watch it, to the godawful 1 and 2.

Anything would seem good if it was following up on those two movies.

Sepah on
  • MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To hell with the movies, lets just get a TV series based on the X-Wing books made. And not some shitty CGI/Anime series. Straight up live action, full character drama.

Season 1:
    Rogue Squadron and the first 1/4 of Wedge's Gamble.

Season 2:
    Finish up Wedge's Gamble, and the truncate the Krytos trap to fit in.

Season 3:
    The Bacta War.

Season 4:
    Either expand into the whole Wraith Squadron series, or jump ahead and give a breakdown of the Thrawn campaign that dovetails into Isard's Revenge.

Season 5:
    Either Isard's Revenge or do a miniseries with Starfighters of Adumaar.

Someone try to tell me that it would not be the most bad-ass Sci-fi series of all time. It would get 48938394823904 people watching it just from having Star Wars in the name. And, it would be television, so you know Lucas would believe it beneath his notice so you could get away with actually making good, solid entertainment.

Mvrck on
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Why is 5 better than all the others?
    It ends on a cliffhanger.

I mean, I can understand how good it was. It was faaaantastic.

I just have an unreasonable dislike of cliffhangers.

Oh, wait. It wasn't a happy ending.
    Tragedy makes things deeper.
    Right I get it now, carry on.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The thing that bothers me about the whole prequel enterprise - and while it's obviously not all that's wrong with it, it's the part that really grates on me - is the entire backstory and characterization of Anakin. The Anakin we get in the prequels is not the dude Obi-Wan described in Star Wars at all. He was supposed to be a great space pilot who annoyed his brother - someone who he was close to - by constantly going off on "damn-fool idealistic crusades."

That painted a picture, to me, of a grown man, a professional soldier, a guy who started out with genuine beliefs but perhaps succumbed to expediency in the grind of a long and hard war and just needed be shown his child's idealism to be shaken out of that thinking and redeemed. It certainly didn't conjure up an image of a petulant teenager who never really seemed good or idealistic to begin with. What was there in Hayden Christensen's Anakin to be redeemed in the first place?

Not to mention that Anakin turns to the Dark Side with all the subtlety of an on/off switch. I don't know how anyone could possibly like the opera scene in Ep.3, that was honestly the worst shit in the universe. It was pretty much

Palpatine: Join the Dark Side.
    Anakin: Naaaah.
    Palpatine: Come on, join the Dark Side already.
    Anakin: Shit, okay.
    Palpatine. Sweet. Now murder some toddlers.

flamebroiledchicken on
    y59kydgzuja4.png
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The thing that bothers me about the whole prequel enterprise - and while it's obviously not all that's wrong with it, it's the part that really grates on me - is the entire backstory and characterization of Anakin. The Anakin we get in the prequels is not the dude Obi-Wan described in Star Wars at all. He was supposed to be a great space pilot who annoyed his brother - someone who he was close to - by constantly going off on "damn-fool idealistic crusades."

That painted a picture, to me, of a grown man, a professional soldier, a guy who started out with genuine beliefs but perhaps succumbed to expediency in the grind of a long and hard war and just needed be shown his child's idealism to be shaken out of that thinking and redeemed. It certainly didn't conjure up an image of a petulant teenager who never really seemed good or idealistic to begin with. What was there in Hayden Christensen's Anakin to be redeemed in the first place?

Not to mention that Anakin turns to the Dark Side with all the subtlety of an on/off switch. I don't know how anyone could possibly like the opera scene in Ep.3, that was honestly the worst shit in the universe. It was pretty much

Palpatine: Join the Dark Side.
    Anakin: Naaaah.
    Palpatine: Come on, join the Dark Side already.
    Anakin: Shit, okay.
    Palpatine. Sweet. Now murder some toddlers.

I liked a flash parody I saw of it:

Anakin: (Just after Mace Windu's death) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (Tearing up) What have I done?! Oh God, no!
    Palpatine: Join me.
    Anakin: ("Meh"-ish) Okay.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Sunday_AssassinSunday_Assassin Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Given a choice between the two movies, I'd probably watch Sith.

It's just better action adventure.

It gets a lot of hate for 'wasted potential', and 'oh but Jedi aren't supposed to be able to be killed by clonetroopers', but frankly those are faults more on behalf of the audience than the movies themselves.

It's far from a great movie, mind.

Sunday_Assassin on
    edited September 2009
    Given a choice between the two movies, I'd probably watch Sith.

It's just better action adventure.

It gets a lot of hate for 'wasted potential', and 'oh but Jedi aren't supposed to be able to be killed by clonetroopers', but frankly those are faults more on behalf of the audience than the movies themselves.

It's far from a great movie, mind.

True dat. The main criticism is the on/off switch of Anakin's conversion. I think the scene with Padme begging him to come back would have been a lot better if there were any signs she was making progress, and then that brief hope is shattered by Obi Wan turning up. Something like...

Padme: Ani, this isn't you, don't go down this path.
    Anakin: I...maybe you're right, I need to think- *Sees Obi Wan* What? You lied to me!

But no, she doesn't even get through at all before Obi Wan interrupts.

RMS Oceanic on
  • KoolaidguyKoolaidguy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The thing about George Lucas is that he has both good and bad ideas but cant tell the difference between them. Some of his early ideas were terrible (such as making Luke a Jawa) but were shot down by the other people working on Star Wars. I guess as time went by everbody just assumed he knew what he was doing and never called him out whenever he did something stupid.

Also does anyone else dislike the Republic Commando books? When I read them it just felt like Karen Traviss took all the fun and awesomeness out of Star Wars and replaced all the characters with annoying sociopaths.

Koolaidguy on
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    RotS had a few decent action scenes, but nothing nearly good enough to outweigh god-awful writing and acting.

ANAKIN: You are so beautiful!
    PADME: It's only because I'm so in love . . .
    ANAKIN: No, it's because I'm so in love with you.
    PADME: So love has blinded you?
    ANAKIN: Well, that's not exactly what I meant . . .
    PADME: But it's probably true!
    They laugh.
    ANAKIN: I haven't laughed in so long . . .
    PADME: Neither have I.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
    edited September 2009
    The bad acting in Jedi is at least as bad as the bad acting in Sith

Sunday_Assassin on
  • DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Both people can jump 30 feet in the air, ie they cancel each other out.

At some point, it's going to stop being about how far you can jump and what will let you kill the guy with least risk.

Which is smaller, controlled jumps.

I don't see what is so goddam hard about "Your thinking is a bit too black and white for my comfort mate" and "I've known you for a long time dude and you wont win in this position. Please don't do this, I don't want to hurt you!"

Anakin even replies with "Fuck you bitch I'm better than you"

This is really simple stuff.

Talk about overanalysis.

He should have maybe jumped to the right? Or used a force push. Its all retarded though so analysis doesn't bear starting.

DarkWarrior on
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    wait
    people.
    on the internet.
    arguing about star wars?

this is getting serious

Local H Jay on
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The bad acting in Jedi is at least as bad as the bad acting in Sith

Examples?

Jedi's acting ranged from workmanlike to brilliant, in my opinion.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • KoolaidguyKoolaidguy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    wait
    people.
    on the internet.
    arguing about star wars?

this is getting serious

Shit just got real.

Koolaidguy on
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mvrck wrote: »
    To hell with the movies, lets just get a TV series based on the X-Wing books made. And not some shitty CGI/Anime series. Straight up live action, full character drama.

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:
    The Bacta War.

Season 4:
    Either expand into the whole Wraith Squadron series, or jump ahead and give a breakdown of the Thrawn campaign that dovetails into Isard's Revenge.

Season 5:

Someone try to tell me that it would not be the most bad-ass Sci-fi series of all time. It would get 48938394823904 people watching it just from having Star Wars in the name. And, it would be television, so you know Lucas would believe it beneath his notice so you could get away with actually making good, solid entertainment.

If you skipped season's 1-3 and just did Wraith Squadron followed by a Starfighters of Adumaar movie then I would watch it.

Stackpoles series got tired by book 3, and Isard's Revenge was bad.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
    edited September 2009
    Damnt is there a longer version of the final battle between Vader and Luke? Just the bit where they're actually dueling?

DarkWarrior on
  • BubbaTBubbaT Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hexmage-PA wrote: »

Even the lightsaber duels suffered for it. Darth Maul had the naturally acrobatic Ray Park jumping around, but by 2 you have CGI Yoda bouncing off walls, and in 3 you've got Anakin and Obi Wan tearing apart a mining station on some lava planet. The fights became as ridiculous as Final Fantasy Advent Children's.

GREATEST FORCE-RELATED EXPLOITS
    Original Trilogy: The Force lets you pull your lightsaber with telekinesis and aim missiles without a computer.
    Prequel Trilogy: The Force lets you throw platforms around with telekinesis.
    Tartakovsky's Clone Wars: The Force lets you super jump, run on walls and dismantle droids with telekinesis.
    The Force Unleashed: The Force lets you drag down Star Destroyers ZOMGWTFUX.

Kevin J Anderson: The Force lets you throw 100 Star Destroyers into another galaxy.

Tomanta wrote: »
    If I fast forward through Tatooine and pretend that Anakin isn't there, I actually enjoy Episode I.

EDIT: Oh, and don't think too hard about how Obi could have killed Maul. You build maul up to be a badass, dangerous threat... and he just stands there with a dumb look on his face with a lit saber while his opponent leaps over him, calls a lightsaber to his hand from a distance, turns it on, and chops you in half? I call bullshit.

High ground obviously only matters when Obi-wan has it.

BubbaT on
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    One of the things that stood out for me on re-watching the prequels (after buying the DVDs because I'm an idiot like that) came from the commentary on... Phantom Menace, I think. Where Lucas goes on about how technology is now so advanced that he can take individual performances from different takes and merge them together. So actor A is from take 3, acting with and reacting to actor B in the same take, and actor B is from take 11, acting with and reacting to actor A in the same take. And then you wonder why there's no chemistry.

Basically I'm in the camp that says Lucas either has to hand the toys over to the other kids in class or needs adult supervision. Also, Sith isn't better than Jedi.

David_T on
    cu4c1c5yy0xr.png
  • NechriahNechriah Chookity!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:
    The Bacta War.

Season 4:

Season 5:

I can safely say that I would watch the shit out of this. Of all the Expanded Universe stuff, the X-Wing books were the only ones that I gave a damn about because they didn't just try to be Star Wars Episode X: I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS. The Aaron Allston ones in particular were fantastic.

"Yub yub, Commander"
    "Face"
    "Yes"
    "We've stopped moving"

Nechriah on
    edited September 2009
    I think its easy to know hes lost the plot when he says that Obi and Vader only had a slow, non-flippy fight because they were fucking old to excuse his ridiculous choreography.

Then has Yoda and Palpatine have a fucking flippy fight.

DarkWarrior on
  • HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    David_T wrote: »
    One of the things that stood out for me on re-watching the prequels (after buying the DVDs because I'm an idiot like that) came from the commentary on... Phantom Menace, I think. Where Lucas goes on about how technology is now so advanced that he can take individual performances from different takes and merge them together. So actor A is from take 3, acting with and reacting to actor B in the same take, and actor B is from take 11, acting with and reacting to actor A in the same take. And then you wonder why there's no chemistry.

If true, this would explain so much.

HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
    edited September 2009
    HamHamJ wrote: »

If true, this would explain so much.

Metaphor time!

So it seems Lucas is taking the prettiest piece from each jigsaw puzzle without realising they don't necessarily fit together as a whole.

RMS Oceanic on
  • OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't know about the relative quality of Revenge of the Sith as compared to Return of the Jedi; I'd have to mull that one over. I do agree with Fatboy, however, that Jedi is mostly crap, with a few bright spots.

Of course, the same is true of Revenge of the Sith.

There seems to be a pretty fine line between a pulpy space opera classic and a pulpy sack of shit. George Lucas crossed into the latter territory with Jedi and pretty much picked up where he left off with the prequel trilogy.

OremLK on
    My zombie survival life simulator They Don't Sleep is out now on Steam if you want to check it out.
  • NechriahNechriah Chookity!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I think both Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi both start off strong, but then lose momentum and become less enjoyable.

The difference is that Revenge of the Sith takes a lot less time to do this than Return of the Jedi.

Nechriah on
  • tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

I feel like we always knew that Owen and Beru weren't really Luke's uncle and aunt..

And you can't really compare things in Star Wars to the rest of the series. They did have to change some stuff that didn't make sense. It was put together as a one-off movie.

tsmvengy on
    steam_sig.png
    edited September 2009
    Well, Anakin's mom marries Owen's dad. So Anakin and Owen are half brothers.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    stream
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So actor A is from take 3, acting with and reacting to actor B in the same take, and actor B is from take 11, acting with and reacting to actor A in the same take. And then you wonder why there's no chemistry.

This.

It's not so much that Lucas, as he says, isn't so good with the directing of actors, it's that he doesn't even care or understanding why actors even have to be in his movies. He's that far removed from the basics of filmmaking. For him, everything is rote data to serve his effects (which are often pointless and self-serving) and his plot (" "). It's a damnable irony, or maybe just utter lack of awareness, that he ignores the parts of filmmaking that allow for the audience to engage and latch on to the movie, and then is still incompetent at bringing them much of the visual viscera.

If George Lucas wants any part of being a filmmaker (and it's not at all clear that he does, or ever did), it seems that he'd be more comfortable designing corporate presentations or effects reels.

Atomika on
    edited September 2009
    But then he wouldn't have his mountains of cash lying about!

That doesn't sound very comfortable to me.

Sunday_Assassin on
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Page- wrote: »

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:
    The Bacta War.

Season 4:

Season 5:

If you skipped season's 1-3 and just did Wraith Squadron followed by a Starfighters of Adumaar movie then I would watch it.

No Iron Fist? Well, I've become less fond of the X-Wing novels over time. At a certain point, it just becomes dogfighters' wet fantasy meets JAG.

On the other hand, three movies made for Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy. I would buy, or rather, watch that.

Synthesis on
    edited September 2009
    When I said Wraith Squadron I meant all the Wraith books. Not just the first one. Thought that was implied.

Stackpoles's books got a little stale the moment I realized that Corran Horn was the best at everything, ever. And gets all the chicks. And is also a badass Jedi. And can walk on water. And is a massive Gary Stu.

Wraith Squadron, though. I cried.

Page- on
    stream
  • ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Synthesis wrote: »

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:
    The Bacta War.

Season 4:

Season 5:

No Iron Fist? Well, I've become less fond of the X-Wing novels over time. At a certain point, it just becomes dogfighters' wet fantasy meets JAG.

On the other hand, three movies made for Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy. I would buy, or rather, watch that.

the thrawn trilogy wouldn't really do well in a three movie style format. It would end up being to complicated and drawn out for most people

however i do think it would make a excellent mini-series

ronzo on
  • NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I actually thought that the acting in the original trilogy was at its best in RotJ. There was a definite sense of comfort and chemistry. It gets a bit awkward during Endor (the reveal to Leia, Luke confronting Vader), but that can be excused by horrible dialogue. My favorite exchange is when Luke and Han are reunited:

Han: How're we doing?
    Luke: Same as always.
    Han: That bad, huh?

I give Sith credit for trying to salvage the mess that is the prequel trilogy, but its pacing weakens it. Anakin's desperation was built well, but the turn from Jedi to Sith happens too abruptly. Going from "What have I done??!" to killing children in the span of minutes just isn't believable, even in a fantasy setting like this.

Also, like someone else said, the best moments of RotJ outshine the best moments of RotS. Included in that, IMO, is the comparison between the first act of each movie. The rescue from Jabba's Palace is much more entertaining than the rescue of Palpatine. It also does a better job in showing just how far the main character had come.

The weakest part of RotS, for me, is the end, when Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan have their confrontation. The dialogue is horrid and the delivery of some of the lines is just off, which kills the drama. Portman's "Anakin...you're breaking my heart!" is weak all around, and the emphasis that Christensen puts on some of his words is just odd.

I do think that the middle portion of RotS is superior to that of RotJ. It's the best part of the prequels. It does more than most Star Wars middle acts do, and does it competently.

Nightslyr on
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    But then he wouldn't have his mountains of cash lying about!

That doesn't sound very comfortable to me.

Yeah, there's something about the whole prequel-making logic that doesn't make sense.

If you don't care about the property, and know that you're not a good writer, and know that you're not good with actors, and have several very talented people dying to work on your project, why do you still do it virtually single-handedly?

Or is it as simple as, "Remember that time that douchebag Irwin Kershner stole my movie and created one of the greatest films of all time? I'll be damned if I let that happen again grumblegrumblegrumble . . . ?"

Atomika on
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ronzo wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote: »

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:
    The Bacta War.

Season 4:

Season 5:

the thrawn trilogy wouldn't really do well in a three movie style format. It would end up being to complicated and drawn out for most people

however i do think it would make a excellent mini-series

It would probably be too long for three normal length movies, in retrospect.

Synthesis on
  • YarYar Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Let me state a simple point, if George Lucas had stuck with wookiees on Endor instead of ewoks, we would not be having this discussion at all.

Seriously, that man must have a midget fetish or something.
    I used to think that, but after watching the Christmas Special a few times, I don't know. I'm thinking maybe it was the Xmas thing that deflowered Wookiees in such a horrible way that the Ewoks had to step in.

Yar on
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ewan McGregor and Ian McDiarmid carried the prequil trilogy. Liam Neeson was great as Qui-Gon Jinn.

Despite my obligatory fanboyism over Natalie Portman, the best parts with her character involved getting clothes ripped off by an alien monster.

MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
This discussion has been closed.