As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] The internet is jerks

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So what is up guys

Choco and I hung out with Saburbia and his lady today. They are very nice! His lady is actually really smart and cute and would probably fit in well here assuming her punctuation and grammar matches those other two standards. Saburbia is a gangly pale boy and I could pick my teeth with him. SKINNY BOY.

The gauntlet, she has been thrown

:wink:

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So what is up guys

Choco and I hung out with Saburbia and his lady today. They are very nice! His lady is actually really smart and cute and would probably fit in well here assuming her punctuation and grammar matches those other two standards. Saburbia is a gangly pale boy and I could pick my teeth with him. SKINNY BOY.

Sub, she's just trying to steal your girl. Don't fall for it like I did.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    YosemiteSamYosemiteSam Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    You don't always have to fuck her hard
    In fact sometimes that's not right
    To do
    Sometimes you've got to make some love
    And fuckin' give her some smooches too
    Sometimes you got to squeeze
    Sometimes you got to say please
    Sometimes you got to say, "Hey,
    I'm gonna fuck you
    Softly
    I'm gonna screw you gently
    I'm gonna hump you
    Sweetly
    I'm gonna ball you discreetly."

YosemiteSam on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    mcc wrote:
    I guess the lesson is never, ever again try to make DynaGrip be nice to people
    The lesson is to never ever ever give me any sort of stimulant of any sort because regardless of how safe it is for everyone else it could so easily make me just flip out and like burn my brain up and maybe kill anybody i could get my hands on.

Seriously dudes, hugs not drugs. Ain't even lying...

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Sorry for the past week or so everyone, I was on a very weird strange trip and it is unfortunate that everyone had to see it, but I'd rather lock myself up here and well, not get totally into super trouble outside.

Sheri, I did PM you a very sincere apology, I am only repeating it know in case you suspect a trap. I know I would be super suspicious.

Ok, back to the Wii and chilling with my dog. New hyper Gustaf pictures headed through your tubes.
    Cool, dude. Glad you're better.

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    mcc wrote:
    The lesson is to never ever ever give me any sort of stimulant of any sort because regardless of how safe it is for everyone else it could so easily make me just flip out and like burn my brain up and maybe kill anybody i could get my hands on.

So the fact that your whole trip uncannily reminded of an ex-friend of mine who went into psycho relapse mode on meth wasn't a total coincidence?

Fuck, I need to trust my instincts more.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Blizzardwhateverhisface. Proof positive that home grown idiots are way more embarrassing than those we import. Can't we find an even more godforsaken rock to drop them off on?

tynic on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    tynic wrote:
    Blizzardwhateverhisface. Proof positive that home grown idiots are way more embarrassing than those we import. Can't we find an even more godforsaken rock to drop them off on?
    The USA has enough idiots, thank you very much.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    I was thinking Greenland.

edit: is LondonBridge about to bring up Stalin and Mao? Why yes, I believe he is!

tynic on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Holy crap the Hussein thread is about to go into nuclear meltdown. The idiots, they're chanting the names of religions and starting the "Who killed more?" chant.

It's going to end it tears.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    tynic wrote:
    stilist wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    I was thinking Greenland.

Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed? In Greenland?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So what is up guys

And I fucking missed it.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Holy crap the Hussein thread is about to go into nuclear meltdown. The idiots, they're chanting the names of religions and starting the "Who killed more?" chant.

It's going to end it tears.
    Jeffe, here's your chance!

stilist on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hush, DA, or I shall kill you in the name of Aethism!

tynic on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Edgewood wrote:
    So what is up guys

And I fucking missed it.

It's cool; when I move, I'll be like 20 minutes from you. There'll be many hangout opportunities. We can have the big Nerd Get-Together of 2007.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Edgewood wrote:
    So what is up guys

And I fucking missed it.

It's cool; when I move, I'll be like 20 minutes from you. There'll be many hangout opportunities. We can have the big Nerd Get-Together of 2007.
    :D

[spoiler:e5c197bea6]D:[/spoiler:e5c197bea6]

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So what is up guys

So, how does this go?

Hi, internet friends, this is my girlfriend.

Girlfriend, these are my internet friends.

VishNub on
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    mcc wrote:

Glad to see you're on a more even keel.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    VishNub wrote:
    So what is up guys

So, how does this go?

Hi, internet friends, this is my girlfriend.

Girlfriend, these are my internet friends.

We go by real names when we go off the computer, thus adhering to your primitive real world standards.

• Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Ah, now I see why the Sadaam thread is in its current state. No mods online.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Ooooh. Tynic calls LB's next argument to the T. Awesome.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Corvus wrote:
    I came to PA fresh from a self-moderated board, and didn't understand the need for such draconian moderators. That was before I cottoned onto the sheer quantity of idiots hanging around the internets.

tynic on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    tynic wrote:
    Hush, DA, or I shall kill you in the name of Aethism!

You called it on Stalin. Now I can do nothing but sit back and watch the horror unfold. If I go mad I'm blaming you.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    tynic wrote:
    Corvus wrote:
    I came to PA fresh from a self-moderated board, and didn't understand the need for such draconian moderators. That was before I cottoned onto the sheer quantity of idiots hanging around the internets.
    How large was the board?

stilist on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    Corvus wrote:
    How large was the board?
    A lot smaller.

Largely, it must be said, because of aforementioned self-moderation. Imagine if D&D as a group was allowed to ban people they didn't like and you'd have something close.

Also I just poked a stick into the 'greatest country' hornets nest, and now I'm going to get lunch. I wonder what will happen?

tynic on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    Corvus wrote:
    How large was the board?

One.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Man, what the fuck. I thought Mr. Pink gets shot by those cops in the distance at the end. He just gets arrested? How lame.

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I peeked into the Saddam thread.

D:

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Man, what the fuck. I thought Mr. Pink gets shot by those cops in the distance at the end. He just gets arrested? How lame.

Pray this isn't a sign that Tarantino will end up the same way Lucas did. Pray hard.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Elendil wrote:
    I peeked into the Saddam thread.

D:
    What else would you expect?

stilist on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    It's getting worse.

tynic on
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited December 2006

Pray this isn't a sign that Tarantino will end up the same way Lucas did. Pray hard.

"Tarantino: Well, actually, Vincent comes back from the dead the day after, and in zombie form exacts revenge on Butch himself."

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    tynic wrote:
    It's getting worse.

:whistle:

I like that it was the world's worst religion thread for a whole page~!

Tynic, us hornets we are swarming. Prepare to die.

Mahnmut on
    Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Mahnmut wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    It's getting worse.

Yeah, that foolishness certainly came out of left-field (or should I say right . . . i r so clever).

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Can we like, excise the Saddam thread from the forum? Please?

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Elendil wrote:
    Can we like, excise the Saddam thread from the forum? Please?

No way dude. It's retard flypaper. It's keeping them out of other threads.

Feral on

• Options
    YosemiteSamYosemiteSam Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    WHAT MAN YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF SADDAM DYING

WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING PUSSY? A FUCKING BITCH ASS PUSSY?

:roll:

YosemiteSam on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Mahnmut wrote:
    tynic wrote:
    It's getting worse.

I haven't started a fight on here in a while. It's cleansing.

tynic on
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    edited December 2006

I bet you hate freedom too.

You do hate freedom, don't you?

Mahnmut on
    Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited December 2006
    Mahnmut wrote:

I bet you hate freedom too.

You do hate freedom, don't you?

I'm exercising my freedom from pants at this very moment.

Aroduc on
This discussion has been closed.