As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Burned Foot- Bacon Grease

2»

• Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    underdonk wrote: »
    So it's been about 21 hours since the burn. It doesn't hurt at all anymore though the sot where the worst burn was is a bit leathery, it looks like a weird birth mark. There are two small blisters now bu when I ut the WaterJel on this morning touching it didn't even hurt so it looks like this is definitely healing and I'll probably just have a weird mark on my foot.

More importantly, are you still barefoot in the kitchen?

She didn't say it took place in the kitchen. I'm still betting on a george foreman grill at the foot of her bed.

No I was in the kitchen. And on top of this burn I've been home from work since Wed with the worst cold ever of the flu so I avoided the kitchen after the bacon yesterday and all day today.

The leathery patch of skin is no longer leathery and the red area getting smaller. I'll now wear slippers in the kitchen and keep this Water Jel around because it's been fantastic.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    xa52xa52 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Drink water like it's going out of style. With either a burn or the flu, it's important to stay hydrated.

xa52 on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    first aid spray, the aerosol can kind. It works like magic.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say