Options

[Survey On] Planetside 2

13»

Posts

  • Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Axen wrote: »
    Each base having a unique layout.
    This for obvious reasons. Maybe even have them looking unique, though that isn't too important to me.
    Every single one? I don't think I can remember how to find my way around that many different layouts, let alone the best strategies for attack and defense for each o_O

    That said, the basic point is true. More layouts would definitely have been nice. I'm sure a PlanetSide 2 would have the dev experience and the technological power to support a larger variety of base designs.

    Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Enig wrote: »
    Axen wrote: »
    Each base having a unique layout.
    This for obvious reasons. Maybe even have them looking unique, though that isn't too important to me.
    Every single one? I don't think I can remember how to find my way around that many different layouts, let alone the best strategies for attack and defense for each o_O

    Well, that is kind of the point. :P

    Each battle would be relatively "fresh". As opposed to the same battle, in the same base, with only the names being different. Towers could all have the same layout though, since there ain't much you can do to change that up.


    I would assume it would be quite possible since even your most average MMO has about as many unique looking zones/instances as Planetside has bases.

    Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    ALTERNATIVELY: figure out some other way to capture bases besides either slogging through narrow corridors or camping outside their doors for hours until they run out of nanites and it goes neutral.

    Garthor on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    darkmayo wrote: »
    I want another game like Planetside, can someone get on that .. like now.

    Dust 514? For consoles though.

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    darkmayo wrote: »
    I want another game like Planetside, can someone get on that .. like now.

    Dust 514? For consoles though.

    But how much like PS will Dust actually be, I wonder.

    Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Enig wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    darkmayo wrote: »
    I want another game like Planetside, can someone get on that .. like now.

    Dust 514? For consoles though.

    But how much like PS will Dust actually be, I wonder.

    It will be Battlefield with a metagame.

    So not much.

    Garthor on
Sign In or Register to comment.