As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Women in refrigerators--I mean, comics

1789101113»

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    How does a Joe Schmoe fall for Lois Lane?? Was he turned on by editorials bashing Lex Luthor?

EDIT: I remember a nerdy valet who fell for Huntress hard in the Birds of Prey comics. He was persistent, not obsessive, and he wrangled a date out of her.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    My memory on exactly why is sketchy, but it was basically Lois never compromising even when she deals with metas like Superman or President Luthor.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2010
    emnmnme wrote: »
    How does a Joe Schmoe fall for Lois Lane?? Was he turned on by editorials bashing Lex Luthor?

EDIT: I remember a nerdy valet who fell for Huntress hard in the Birds of Prey comics. He was persistent, not obsessive, and he wrangled a date out of her.

That is because she was indeed that hard up for a date, I don't know why. She is an educated, rich, very fit and attractive woman and he was an uncultured lout. Yet she slept with him. It boggles the mind.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »
    GLC 46 Spoilers
    GLC #46 will feature Alex DeWitt (Kyle’s girlfriend when he recieved the ring) as a Black Lantern, and she will be inside a refrigerator, just like when she died.
    really

Antimatter on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It wasn't that bad, it was actually pretty good, Kyle still feels a bit beat up about it.

The stuff with Guy and Ice was actually better though, because when will you ever see Guy glow with compassion ever again?

TexiKen on