Options

Superstition - Girlfriend jinxed me. Have fun guessing how I'll get fucked.

2»

Posts

  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I am guessing A-10 friendly fire or marine arty.

    Comahawk on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    I looked around youtube for the bit from M*A*S*H where they announce henry blake's plane getting shot down but they actually seem to remove MASH clips from youtube, what the hell
    Buy the DVDs you commie pirate socialist!

    Bedlam on
  • Options
    UnderwhelmingUnderwhelming myMomIsTheJam July 13, 2013 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!

    Nah, I'm not really worried. Just goofin'.

    And if she's preggers, well, what does a good sweat shop pay for child labor these days?

    Underwhelming on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I love you guys

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!

    Nah, I'm not really worried. Just goofin'.

    And if she's preggers, well, what does a good sweat shop pay for child labor these days?

    bugger all

    real money is in european sex trafficking man

    gotta get in there early though

    Nuzak on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    If she has cursed you her get her back.

    Leave an IED in her butt.

    Tell her it's for the "war effort".

    Blake T on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    It's quite simple, really. You'll get back and realize that you no longer care about her.

    You no longer care about women in general.

    Fine food and drink are wasted on you, as the taste seems to grow fainter with each mouthful.

    All you care about is getting to kill again.

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a good example of jinxing:

    The last thing I remembered before it happened was our makeup artist from LA saying, "You guys are going straight to Hollywood" during our shoot.

    Next thing I know the boom operator is hopping on one leg, twitching while the camera assistant's arm goes numb and he falls over, the camera gets pitched into the dirt and the DP starts yelling I JUST GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING

    Cue an hour of screaming crying and running.



    After that a couple of times someone said, "Nothing can stop us now," and everyone would stare at them and say SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP

    trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    Leave an IED in her butt.

    man-on-fire-2-300x203.jpg

    Gatsby on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    trentsteel wrote: »
    I have a good example of jinxing:

    The last thing I remembered before it happened was our makeup artist from LA saying, "You guys are going straight to Hollywood" during our shoot.

    Next thing I know the boom operator is hopping on one leg, twitching while the camera assistant's arm goes numb and he falls over, the camera gets pitched into the dirt and the DP starts yelling I JUST GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING

    Cue an hour of screaming crying and running.



    After that a couple of times someone said, "Nothing can stop us now," and everyone would stare at them and say SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP

    I'm not superstitious, but hubris is always a bad idea. When you get cocky, you get sloppy (not that you guys were sloppy).

    Butler on
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Butler wrote: »
    Jinxing does not exist. Anecdotal evidence leads to superstitions, these are reinforced via confirmation bias which is passed on via more anecdotal evidence, and the cycle of irrationality begins anew.

    EDIT: The good news is your girlfriend is no more and no less at risk than she was before she said that stuff, so you can relax and resume looking forward to seeing her again.

    THANK YOU

    Meiz on
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    No way. God totally listens in on conversations, waiting for choice moments to ironically spite them.

    Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I really want a bagel but I am afraid if I go make one my dad will somehow hear from across the house and be all WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL AWAKE

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    No way. God totally listens in on conversations, waiting for choice moments to ironically spite them.

    honestly if I were an omnipotent, omnipresent being I would spend my time making people who believed in me wonder if I existed and people who didn't do the same.

    L|ama on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    She'll be fine.
    You're gay now though.
    Welcome to the club.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Girlfriend: "I can't believe you're finally coming home from Iraq! I'm so excited! Nothing could ruin this week for me! NOTHING! :):):)"

    She needs to be educated on jinxing, but that's something for a later date. The damage is already done. I wonder what kind of bullshit is headed my way? What do you think? My guess? Plane crash in the ocean.

    Weekend pass is revoked. You must run Curahee.

    The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    ied and iud are just so similiar.

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i have this superstition where i need a beer every night or i feel stressed and rundown

    bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    bsjezz wrote: »
    i have this superstition where i need a beer every night or i feel stressed and rundown

    its called alcoholism, not superstition. common mistake

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I really want a bagel but I am afraid if I go make one my dad will somehow hear from across the house and be all WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL AWAKE

    "Making bagels, dad... duh!"

    Iskander on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wren wrote: »
    bsjezz wrote: »
    i have this superstition where i need a beer every night or i feel stressed and rundown

    its called alcoholism, not superstition. common mistake

    What if you listen to Stevie Wonder and play air guitar while you drink? Is it still alcoholism?

    Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    I looked around youtube for the bit from M*A*S*H where they announce henry blake's plane getting shot down but they actually seem to remove MASH clips from youtube, what the hell

    haha! that was based on a true story believe it or not. My grandpa put all the married guys on that flight to get them home sooner. Bam! Alcoholism.

    HydroSqueegee on
    kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wren wrote: »
    bsjezz wrote: »
    i have this superstition where i need a beer every night or i feel stressed and rundown

    its called alcoholism, not superstition. common mistake

    What if you listen to Stevie Wonder and play air guitar while you drink? Is it still alcoholism?

    I don't know, but we can work it out.

    Butler on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I like your style. In fact, I plan on working it out all weekend.
    Okay, maybe just one night, but I didn't want to admit to being no fun anymore

    Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I like your style. In fact, I plan on working it out all weekend.
    Okay, maybe just one night, but I didn't want to admit to being no fun anymore

    So you're a part-time lover, then?

    Butler on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Butler wrote: »
    trentsteel wrote: »
    I have a good example of jinxing:

    The last thing I remembered before it happened was our makeup artist from LA saying, "You guys are going straight to Hollywood" during our shoot.

    Next thing I know the boom operator is hopping on one leg, twitching while the camera assistant's arm goes numb and he falls over, the camera gets pitched into the dirt and the DP starts yelling I JUST GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING

    Cue an hour of screaming crying and running.



    After that a couple of times someone said, "Nothing can stop us now," and everyone would stare at them and say SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP

    I'm not superstitious, but hubris is always a bad idea. When you get cocky, you get sloppy (not that you guys were sloppy).
    gotta be careful of those cocky seconds too

    Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Butler wrote: »
    I like your style. In fact, I plan on working it out all weekend.
    Okay, maybe just one night, but I didn't want to admit to being no fun anymore

    So you're a part-time lover, then?

    For once in my life, I have no one to go bar-hopping with on the weekends

    Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2009
    I wonder what kind of bullshit is headed my way? What do you think?

    You convert to Islam.

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Butler wrote: »
    I like your style. In fact, I plan on working it out all weekend.
    Okay, maybe just one night, but I didn't want to admit to being no fun anymore

    So you're a part-time lover, then?

    For once in my life, I have no one to go bar-hopping with on the weekends

    something something fingertips part 2

    Butler on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Butler you are the least fun.

    Next you are going to say that it wasn't the fact that I was there that my team won the premiership this year, I mean I was there two years and they won don't go the year before and they lose and I go this year and they win!

    Blake T on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    Butler you are the least fun.

    Next you are going to say that it wasn't the fact that I was there that my team won the premiership this year, I mean I was there two years and they won don't go the year before and they lose and I go this year and they win!

    You are God.

    Butler on
Sign In or Register to comment.