Riggs BlitzkriegRiggs Blitzkrieg Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I thought the descent was good.

Riggs Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    descent4.jpg

Close. But they're like golum thingies, similar features aswell, humans that have evolved in caves underground etc.

Prohass on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    that looks fake and silly

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    joshgotro wrote:
    oh i thought you meant murlock like from the time machine
    ewww
    not a fan of hg wells eh

faggot
    I assumed you were talking about the movie.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    joshgotro wrote:
    oh i thought you meant murlock like from the time machine
    ewww
    not a fan of hg wells eh

faggot

Morlock.

Faggot.

A duck! on
  • Options
    SmokingGunSmokingGun Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Prohass wrote:
    descent4.jpg

Close. But they're like golum thingies, similar features aswell, humans that have evolved in caves underground etc.

KEESES

Also, the ending is pretty cool. And the bit where the lass breaks her leg is entirely rad.

Bad films: Ultraviolet, Aeon Flux.

SmokingGun on
  • Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    JAEF, you walked out of the movie. You have no right to say the movie sucked, you didn't watch the entire thing. I personally thought it was brilliant, a great psychological horror film. You actually have to think about the movie to really enjoy it.

I don't even understand your complaint about the monsters. They are humans who have evolved into bat-like creatures due to living in complete darkness. What's wrong with that?

Urian on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Urian wrote:
    JAEF, you walked out of the movie. You have no right to say the movie sucked, you didn't watch the entire thing. I personally thought it was brilliant, a great psychological horror film. You actually have to think about the movie to really enjoy it.

I don't even understand your complaint about the monsters. They are humans who have evolved into bat-like creatures due to living in complete darkness. What's wrong with that?
    I watched the whole thing and Im willing to agree with JAEF.

Shitty, shitty movie.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Worst movie of all time:

THE DOOM GENERATION!

The worst part about it, is that its so full of shit, but there's a whole following of idiot basement dwelling goth kids who claim everyone who says its crap is "too sane to get it." And if you're one of these you can suck my fucking dick, because you're obviously some idiot douche, living above your parents garage, like so much Fonzy.

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    Urian wrote:

oh the movie was so bad that the dude left, but since he didn't watch all of it he can't make a judgement

if a movie is ass shit for an hour and a half and gets pretty good in the last ten minutes

guess what

that movie fuckin' sucks

Knob on
  • Options
    QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Happy Feet
    WRONG

Qorzm on
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    that looks fake and silly

Your avatar is without question the best on this board, like its impossible not to notice, and I look at it every time I see it, like I cant look away. *Sucks penis lawl[/action]

Prohass on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I can accept a lot. I usually gloss over plot holes to enjoy a film, and as long as it's a fairly enjoyable flick I'll walk out of it happy.

There were no redeeming qualities to that film. Your idiot husband veered into some retard who tied metal pipes to the top of his truck? Who the fuck ties metal pipes to the top of a truck? Great you're tormented by your past, there was nothing to make me care for any of the characters.

All the "character building" in the first boring hour of cabin revelry and general cavery was total garbage and didn't make me care about anyone (maybe it was my lack of vagina?) and the "horror" part of the movie wasn't even worth sitting through that shit for! Oh no, you're being attacked by murlocs in a cave because your retarded Asian friend led you down the wrong hole. Well you're all getting what you deserve you stupid fucks!

And all that psychological flashy bullshit with her daughter was urine icing on the shit cake of that movie. I really really really hate that movie. I don't even care how it ended, and if you told me I'd probably hate it more.

It takes a lot for me to walk out of a theater. I don't do it for kicks. I was theater hopping that day and my choices were
    A: Leave the movie and go wait for the next one and do nothing for a half hour
    B: Stay and watch the movie

Guess what? Doing nothing was more enjoyable than watching the end of that movie.

JAEF on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Rolo wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    The Good Shepherd
    Apocalypto
    Happy Feet

ALL TERRIBLE TERRIBLE MOVIES

Is the Good Shepherd really that bad? The previews looked promising, but I lost track of the movie after that.

First hour was good.
    The remaining fourteen and seven tenths were terrible
    (it would not end)
    your mom would not end

it was a good movie

i liked it

Faricazy on
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Worst movie of all time:

THE DOOM GENERATION!

The worst part about it, is that its so full of shit, but there's a whole following of idiot basement dwelling goth kids who claim everyone who says its crap is "too sane to get it." And if you're one of these you can suck my fucking dick, because you're obviously some idiot douche, living above your parents garage, like so much Fonzy.

Actually, I found the movie to be hysterical.

So eat a bag of shit.

Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    hey did you know they made a sequel to road house

don't watch it okay

Knob on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Worst movie of all time:

THE DOOM GENERATION!

Actually, I found the movie to be hysterical.

So eat a bag of shit.

I just found the movie entertaining. It's not good by any means, but shit dies good and there's some tits.

And let's not forget the ridiculous cast of cameos like Amanda Bearse, Margaret Cho, Perry Farrel, and fucking Heidi Fleiss.

It also reinforces the fact that Parker Posey will never turn down a role, ever.

Anyone trying to get something meaningful from a flick with Rose McGowan, especially one called THE DOOM GENERATION can eat a dick. Seriously.

The only thing I DON'T like about it, is the goddamn ridiculous subtext people are trying to pick up on that pretty much doesn't exist.

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    SmokingGunSmokingGun Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    That reminds me.

"Doom" was pretty fucking dreadful.

SmokingGun on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    SmokingGun wrote:
    That reminds me.

"Doom" was pretty fucking dreadful.
    I enjoyed it.

That should tell you something about The Descent.

Edit: Also while I thought Ultraviolet was bad, it was amusingly bad enough to continue watching. FLAMING SWORDFIGHT IN THE DARK! Awesome.

JAEF on
  • Options
    JemJem Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I think UltraViolet may be one of the very worst films of all time.

Although I can't think of a time I laughed harder in a theatre than when the lines:

-The boy isn't dead.-
    -What do you mean the boy isn't dead?-
    -I mean he's alive.-

Was fucking deadpanned on the screen, and when the cops that were chasing them shot just some random kid that happend to be wearing a jacket that looked like a jacket the kid they were after were wearing.

Also Vampires that are nothing like Vampires.

God that movie was the homebase of all mother douchebags.

Jem on
    Jem is excitement
    Jem is adventure
    Bubble and Glitter
    Fashion and Fame
    img]http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/1fb134620769b92f656b0d931b19f4d1.png[/img]
  • Options
    uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    it sort of reminds me of that worm from sesame street

what's his name

not lowly, that was the Richard Scarey worm

but what's his face

that worm from Sesame Street

except he's wearing my boxers like a mask

and sesame street is my pants

His name is Slimey, you should paint your dong like Slimey.

journalridiculejpslimey.jpg

uc4life on
  • Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    All Shyamalan movies after Unbreakable

eugh

Green on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    126831pl3.jpg
    I should have loved this film. It's a retarded idea, it's made on a low budget, and it looks goofy as hell. Usually I'd love a stupid film like this.

But I couldn't even sit through the whole thing it was so bad, just plain unwatchable bad. So dissapointing.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    are you not familiar with the basic concept of troma films

Knob on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    are you not familiar with the basic concept of troma films
    Yeah, but I was still hoping it was going to be a "so bad it's good" film. I was wrong.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    BLACKULA.jpg

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    kerwinkerwin Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    My friend made me watch Sleep Away Camp the other day. I killed him afterwards.

kerwin on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Jem wrote:
    I think UltraViolet may be one of the very worst films of all time.

Although I can't think of a time I laughed harder in a theatre than when the lines:

-The boy isn't dead.-
    -What do you mean the boy isn't dead?-
    -I mean he's alive.-

Was fucking deadpanned on the screen, and when the cops that were chasing them shot just some random kid that happend to be wearing a jacket that looked like a jacket the kid they were after were wearing.

Also Vampires that are nothing like Vampires.

God that movie was the homebase of all mother douchebags.

God Ultraviolet fucking sucked. I was lucky enough to see the DVD version of it, which at least had a scene explaining that they were fucking vampires. The theatrical cut doesn't even explain that shit, it just starts off with a couple of people with fangs who aren't really vampires.

Also
    In the end, Six is brought back to life, and Violet reveals that he was resurrected with one of Violet's tears, containing the hemophagia virus (which immunizes him from Daxus' anti-human virus). Six himself reveals that he knows the cure for hemophagia, which can save Violet's life. The two of them drive off into the sunset. Violet states that she is uncertain if she will die from her wounds or her terminal-stage hemophagia, but that evil-doers had better beware if she does not.

Also the Gun Kata 2.0 scene was just a horrible looping mess.

Brolo on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Greatest-bad-blaxploitation-chop-sake-movie ever:

THE%20LAST%20DRAGON.jpg

The dialogue, the setting, the eighties dancing: I could watch this one all day.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    who's the baddest?

Knob on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Sho' Nuff!

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    congratulations

i have been intermittently spouting that off for years

this is the first time someone has had the proper response

Knob on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'm trying to remember the title of the horror film my friends and I rented that featured a Ron Jeremy cameo.

He was plastered all over the low-budget VHS cover, and it turned out that his part was that of a drunken hobo who wanders up to a shed and gets killed in the span of 15-20 seconds.

Other movies that we watched were Uwe Boll's works, Shocker, Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman (scene featuring a snowman raping a woman in the shower (he takes off his carrot nose and replaces it down there)), I, Zombie (British fake documentary following a guy who is bitten by a zombie as he decays and falls to zombiehood. There are two masturbation scenes and in the second one his dick comes off in his hand), and several others.

The worst, by far, wasn't even a horror film. We couldn't sit through it. Adam Sandler's Going Overboard.
    They apparently forgot the right lenses for their cameras but had spent their budget on getting this cruise liner for the movie, so they couldn't go back for them. I still can't believe it was so bad.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    gameost_descent2.jpg
    Everyone's talking about The Descent and since I've never seen it I give you this.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Hey, I liked the Descent games.

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Knob wrote:
    congratulations

i have been intermittently spouting that off for years

this is the first time someone has had the proper response

Anyone who doesn't know the proper response needs "re-education."