As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The painfully bad puns thread : that's not punny

13»

• Options
    Raybies666Raybies666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    subedii wrote: »
    Typhus733 wrote: »
    Greg USN wrote: »
    Fallingman wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    nosnibor wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    nosnibor wrote: »
    Maybe he was talking about sausage puns. Because those really are the wurst.

ugh. I'm not responsible for what this unleashes.

You brat this upon yourself
    This is going to be fun. Don't be such a weenie.

He's probably afraid his puns won't cut the mustard and he'll find himself in a pickle and have to spend the entire thread playing ketchup.

I don't relish the idea of competing with your pun skill. I fear my meager attempts will be met with a chili reception.

I'm sorry gentlemen, but to be frank your puns are terrible.

I have to wonder how you were brat up as a child, making puns like that.

I've been grilled on the forums before, but this just isn't kosher, its not even in the ballpark of acceptable.

I'm afraid this has been done before - if you're going to steal someone elses puns, at least sauce them from somewhere else.

I think you missed the real meat of his post. Before you come up with some cheesy reply, i suggest you sit on your buns and think for a while.
    You're pursuit and interest in humor is very commendable, I like it when people take hot and dogged approach to comedy.

I dunno, it sounds like you've got a beef with the other poster.

I just got here so I need to ketchup. I have going to earlier but I only now mustard the energy to reply.

Well I think your response mayo may not be appropriate, but I feel like condimenting you for it regardless.

Raybies666 on
    Beat me on Wii U: Raybies
    Beat me on 360: Raybies666

I remember when I had time to be good at games.
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Guys I am pretty sure we have run through all the frankfurter and bratwurst jokes already. I think we need to pick a new theme to pun on, before we get ex-sausaged.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    Raybies666Raybies666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Guys I am pretty sure we have run through all the frankfurter and bratwurst jokes already. I think we need to pick a new theme to pun on, before we get ex-sausaged.

Now now, don't be testes.
    yeah, theres probably bacon nuts in your sausage. Mmmm.... bacon nuts.

Raybies666 on
    Beat me on Wii U: Raybies
    Beat me on 360: Raybies666

I remember when I had time to be good at games.
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Raybies666 wrote: »

If things keep going like this then this topic won't have a bacon of hope. How about we try a [strike]old[/strike] new topic

Heatwave on
    P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    freelancerbobfreelancerbob UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Heatwave wrote: »
    Raybies666 wrote: »

If things keep going like this then this topic won't have a bacon of hope. How about we try a [strike]old[/strike] new topic

I think we should all meat in the middle and flesh out the debate some more, really bite into it, because the steaks are high.

freelancerbob on
    What is this thing that is happening here.
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    A man who runs behind a car gets exhausted.
    A man who runs behind a car gets tired.

Peewi on