Options

[Chat] you Lucy

2456733

Posts

  • Options
    FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Right, so apparently there's a tsunami warning here. It'll hit in about 10 minutes...

    Fallingman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I will attempt to go out this week

    Elendil on
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Taranis wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Taranis wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Masturbation is just like physical release of the pent up pressure on those parts. It's not really the same. At least for me.

    Exactly. I don't feel like, shameful or anything, it's just a reset button (har har).

    And it's weird cause I can't really orgasm during the actual act, and pretty much have a 100% success rate when i'm alone, but I don't even give a shit. I don't care, I'd rather be sexin' than doin' it on my own.
    Like, not at all with a partner?

    Can the partner do anything for you aside from "the act" that will get you off? Cause otherwise, that kinda sucks :(.

    One of my crazy ex's was like that, and it was two years with her before she had an O with me as the reason.
    Yeah, not at all

    he can certainly try, but it's all psychological

    I don't feel like it sucks, though, the part that sucks is the expectation on his part for me to orgasm and feeling pressured which of course works against that totally

    If a guy doesn't at least feel bad that he can't get his girl off, then he's asshole.
    Well, in my case (with the ex) she was fine with not having one, and really seemed to enjoy herself otherwise, so I got over my initial self evaluation and dismay issues... but I did feel like a master of the goddamn universe when it finally happened, two years later. So I guess I didn't COMPLETELY get over it.
    I just feel selfish getting mine and not returning the favor.

    But you're assuming that because your sexual experience peaks at orgasm, then she must want orgasm as well. It would be like if you were making breakfast with your girlfriend, who never enjoyed hash browns with breakfast, and feeling guilty that you couldn't make her enjoy your hash browns. Ask her what she wants, brosef.

    It was my understanding that everyone's sexual experience peaks at orgasm. If I'm getting my favorite food at breakfast, shouldn't the girl get hers as well? I ask, but if she doesn't know how to make her favorite food, I can't make it for her that easily.

    Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fallingman wrote: »
    Right, so apparently there's a tsunami warning here. It'll hit in about 10 minutes...

    NZ, right? I heard about it two hours ago.

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Sometimes I think I am the only person who goes to movies just to enjoy the show, not to dissect their deep meaning.

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fallingman wrote: »
    Right, so apparently there's a tsunami warning here. It'll hit in about 10 minutes...

    grab your surf board brah

    Smurph on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    I will attempt to go out this week

    I'll believe it when I see it.

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Sometimes I think I am the only person who goes to movies just to enjoy the show, not to dissect their deep meaning.

    this is not mutually exclusive

    Elendil on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fallingman wrote: »
    Right, so apparently there's a tsunami warning here. It'll hit in about 10 minutes...

    try not to die

    deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Sometimes I think I am the only person who goes to movies just to enjoy the show, not to dissect their deep meaning.

    this is not mutually exclusive

    It seems to be with a lot of movies now a day. But I don't watch most Hollywood movies for meaning other than that chick is hot and look at the shiny explosion.

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Taranis wrote: »
    Taranis wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Taranis wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Masturbation is just like physical release of the pent up pressure on those parts. It's not really the same. At least for me.

    Exactly. I don't feel like, shameful or anything, it's just a reset button (har har).

    And it's weird cause I can't really orgasm during the actual act, and pretty much have a 100% success rate when i'm alone, but I don't even give a shit. I don't care, I'd rather be sexin' than doin' it on my own.
    Like, not at all with a partner?

    Can the partner do anything for you aside from "the act" that will get you off? Cause otherwise, that kinda sucks :(.

    One of my crazy ex's was like that, and it was two years with her before she had an O with me as the reason.
    Yeah, not at all

    he can certainly try, but it's all psychological

    I don't feel like it sucks, though, the part that sucks is the expectation on his part for me to orgasm and feeling pressured which of course works against that totally

    If a guy doesn't at least feel bad that he can't get his girl off, then he's asshole.
    Well, in my case (with the ex) she was fine with not having one, and really seemed to enjoy herself otherwise, so I got over my initial self evaluation and dismay issues... but I did feel like a master of the goddamn universe when it finally happened, two years later. So I guess I didn't COMPLETELY get over it.
    I just feel selfish getting mine and not returning the favor.

    But you're assuming that because your sexual experience peaks at orgasm, then she must want orgasm as well. It would be like if you were making breakfast with your girlfriend, who never enjoyed hash browns with breakfast, and feeling guilty that you couldn't make her enjoy your hash browns. Ask her what she wants, brosef.

    It was my understanding that everyone's sexual experience peaks at orgasm. If I'm getting my favorite food at breakfast, shouldn't the girl get hers as well? I ask, but if she doesn't know how to make her favorite food, I can't make it for her that easily.

    So you experiment. Maybe she just likes her nose tickled with a feather until she sneezes while your pinky is in her ass. Whatever. The point is that you'll never figure out what does float her boat if you're just trying to conform to a somewhat arbitrary masculine standard.

    TL DR on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    i can't do it frosteey

    help :(

    What OS are you? I just installed a driver on XP and now it works exactly the same as a regular PS2 controller through a USB adapter.

    Windows 7. I got it to work but the controllers were all wonky and my triggers weren't responding. I think I may give up and give in :(

    i do get paid today

    Yeah!

    I can get my PS2 controller to work on PS3, too, but the buttons are in disarray : (

    And I was just messing around with Rose in training mode and I learned that her crouching fierce basically combos into anything (even light Soul Spark!) but I don't have a way to see if they're all safe on block : (


    but if wait until spring :(

    i don't know what to do frost-man. If I buy SF IV i will never leave my PS3 and my friends won't ever want to play with me again.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay so what's the gimmick behind this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ekVnQm9YCI

    Think its just like a pulse reader or something. They had a jedi mind game thing like this last year as well.

    So it just

    well for 80 dollars I doubt it reads brain waves. or does it?

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    explosions are unimaginably boring

    every explosion is interchangeable

    Elendil on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    If I were in the mood to Gamefly a fighting game for the 360: BlazBlue or SFIV?

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    If I were in the mood to Gamefly a fighting game for the 360: BlazBlue or SFIV?

    some dudes here said BlazBlue a while ago I dunno

    Elendil on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fallingman wrote: »
    Right, so apparently there's a tsunami warning here. It'll hit in about 10 minutes...

    Ok, I'm guilty of looking to the forums in times of distress, perhaps inappropriately. There was a bat loose in my apartment, and my first reaction was "H/A will know what to do!"

    But anything involving imminent disaster seems to be a bit more of a "grab your shit and get to safety" moment than a "lol guys you won't believe what's about to level my city" moment.

    TL DR on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    If I were in the mood to Gamefly a fighting game for the 360: BlazBlue or SFIV?

    some dudes here said BlazBlue a while ago I dunno

    That's what my impression is, but I thought I would get a little feedback if anyone has played both.

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    explosions are unimaginably boring

    every explosion is interchangeable

    From a physics POV, no, not at all.

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Fallingman wrote: »
    Right, so apparently there's a tsunami warning here. It'll hit in about 10 minutes...

    NZ, right? I heard about it two hours ago.

    Right.
    It was about 3m in Samoa, but I dont imagine it'd be thatbig here... The problem is that its the school holidays here...

    I guess the lucky thing is that it was hit weather this morning, so there wont be as many kids at the beach.

    Fallingman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    I am so blind you guys

    So blind

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Sometimes I think I am the only person who goes to movies just to enjoy the show, not to dissect their deep meaning.

    this is not mutually exclusive

    It seems to be with a lot of movies now a day. But I don't watch most Hollywood movies for meaning other than that chick is hot and look at the shiny explosion.

    I'm with you on that, Mazzy. I enjoyed Transformers 2 immensley because of "WOW! LOOK AT THOSE GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS FIGHTING EACH OTHER!" and not "THE PLOT IS AWESOME!"

    JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    If I were in the mood to Gamefly a fighting game for the 360: BlazBlue or SFIV?

    I would go Blazblue from what I hear. It's the better of the fighting games out there.


    Arg, need to finish this damn letter but lost all my steam eating lunch and listening about health care.

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My mom is a hilarious hypochondriac.

    "YOUR BROTHER HAS SWINE FLU!"

    "Did you get a test done, like did the doctor say it was swine flu?"

    "NO BUT HE HAS A FEVER AND DOESN'T FEEL GOOD!"

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I was wrong, Wiggin; you even made it a few days before getting jailed again.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fallingman wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Fallingman wrote: »
    Right, so apparently there's a tsunami warning here. It'll hit in about 10 minutes...

    NZ, right? I heard about it two hours ago.

    Right.
    It was about 3m in Samoa, but I dont imagine it'd be thatbig here... The problem is that its the school holidays here...

    I guess the lucky thing is that it was hit weather this morning, so there wont be as many kids at the beach.

    Good luck, man.

    Haphazard on
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    explosions are unimaginably boring

    every explosion is interchangeable

    Noooooooooooooooo. :lol:

    Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Sometimes I think I am the only person who goes to movies just to enjoy the show, not to dissect their deep meaning.

    this is not mutually exclusive

    It seems to be with a lot of movies now a day. But I don't watch most Hollywood movies for meaning other than that chick is hot and look at the shiny explosion.

    I'm with you on that, Mazzy. I enjoyed Transformers 2 immensley because of "WOW! LOOK AT THOSE GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS FIGHTING EACH OTHER!" and not "THE PLOT IS AWESOME!"

    Hi5! I went to Transformers 2 expecting lots of Meghan Fox cheese cake, robots fighting and explosions. I was not disappointed.

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    If I were in the mood to Gamefly a fighting game for the 360: BlazBlue or SFIV?

    some dudes here said BlazBlue a while ago I dunno

    That's what my impression is, but I thought I would get a little feedback if anyone has played both.
    I own both. They're very different games.

    Equally deep, but very different.

    SF is more subtle and much slower paced. Blazblue is more about quick reflexes, crazy fucking combos that go on forever, and jumping and dashing around like a crazy person. It's exhilarating, though.

    MikeMan on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kitten chasing the mouse pointer again. Hehehehehe

    YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Is there anything better than the days when you wake up with a perfect hollywood stubble?

    Yes. When that day is payday. Later [chat]. It's time to get paid 8-)

    (i may or may not be back with SF IV.)

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Than, it's been an age and a half. You know how [chat] gets worried. :?

    Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    If I were in the mood to Gamefly a fighting game for the 360: BlazBlue or SFIV?

    some dudes here said BlazBlue a while ago I dunno

    That's what my impression is, but I thought I would get a little feedback if anyone has played both.
    I own both. They're very different games.

    Equally deep, but very different.

    SF is more subtle and much slower paced. Blazblue is more about quick reflexes, crazy fucking combos that go on forever, and jumping and dashing around like a crazy person. It's exhilarating, though.

    oh god i love V13 D:

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Is there anything better than the days when you wake up with a perfect hollywood stubble?

    Yes. When that day is payday. Later [chat]. It's time to get paid 8-)

    (i may or may not be back with SF IV.)

    Go get that dough you sexy thing.

    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Today I found my eyes are -1.25/-1.75.

    I'll need glasses. :(

    ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

    mine are -5.50/-7.0

    So you need glasses too.

    I have contacts like kiddie pools

    nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    If I were in the mood to Gamefly a fighting game for the 360: BlazBlue or SFIV?

    some dudes here said BlazBlue a while ago I dunno

    That's what my impression is, but I thought I would get a little feedback if anyone has played both.
    I own both. They're very different games.

    Equally deep, but very different.

    SF is more subtle and much slower paced. Blazblue is more about quick reflexes, crazy fucking combos that go on forever, and jumping and dashing around like a crazy person. It's exhilarating, though.

    oh god i love V13 D:
    why are we not playing blazblue online regularly you poop-face

    MikeMan on
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My eyes are fine.

    Greeper on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I can't remember if my prescription is plus or minus (whichever one is shortsighted), but it's out by 4 in each eye.

    japan on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    man who shells out like 20 bucks to see PG/PG13 women

    I feel like you should at least hold out for tits

    Elendil on
  • Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I like sex. It's fun.

    Sometimes I fake orgasms.

    ...then me and Quid laugh about it. :D

    Nice. It's definitely ok to embellish a bit during sex, as long as the truth comes out later. Because when I'm making that face is not the time to say "you know actually the other position was better"

    Yeah.

    And sometimes, it's not going to happen. And he's all into it. And I'm like "Okay, let's not ruin the moment."

    See, this. This is what guys need to get over. Sometimes it just isn't going to happen, for whatever reason. It's not necessarily something to feel guilty about.

    And sometimes when you're all wrapped up in feeling guilty about it NOT happening, it comes across as pretty damned self-centered.

    Now, if it NEVER happens, that might be a different story.

    Nerissa on
This discussion has been closed.