As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LA-MULANA 1 & 2 out now on Switch, Xbox One, PS4!

1789101113»

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    My notes look like the rantings of a madman!

Duke 2.0 on
    VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Holy crap, Surtr is just a fucking terrible boss fight. How did anyone playtest that and allow it in the final product?

• Options
    Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    Completed with a total recorded playtime of 52 hours, 9 minutes and 13 seconds.

That final boss was rough. Swear it took me nearly 20 tries. Admittedly, I wasn't using app combos because I refuse to use those outside of hard mode but that was not the snoozefest I heard tell of at launch.

• Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    From what I've read they may have overbuffed the last boss because it was too easy before.

• Options
    Gennenalyse RuebenGennenalyse Rueben The Prettiest Boy is Ridiculously Pretty Registered User regular
    I liked the difficulty, personally? I can see where they might have overbuffed it in comparison but it never felt cheap or anything. And it was a load of fun!
    But I also thought Jormungand was a blast to fight so maybe take that into account too.

• Options
    Five guardians down, and it seems there’s this one thing blocking progress
    Lots of devices for the Cog, which needs the jar of storms, which is in the buried fortress. The room right above has a divine punishment eye that zaps if I use a mantra, but none of the combos I’ve seen match it. Leaving me with finding the Death Seal and this weird puzzle with using the Egg of Creation in front of the statues of gods. I can see a reaction, but unsure where it’s having an effect.
    The very bottom of the Corridor of Blood is sealed by the first children, which according to the Star of David shape map of Yggdrasil matches the symbol on the Immortal Battlefield. The first children are supposedly sealing Nibiru, so maybe that’s the sorta backside of that area.

I just need that cog, gotta have my cog

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Stumped, I talked to all the people again multiple times to be sure I didn't forget to write anything down.

turns out there was this one guy who despite me entering his room 5 times, had a dialogue that I didn't bump into previously! Onward to this next hot bullshit down down below.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Developed in unity for a reason - console support incoming

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    fionn.geraldofionn.geraldo Registered User new member
    A beautiful retro game, mix of maze of gallious, metoid, castlevania, ... that's good!

________________________________________________________________________________
    Minecraft Pocket Edition Google Play Services Counter-Strike

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Geth detected banned alias
    Reason: izael, avensis

The machine has no feelings, it feels no fear and no hope.
    fionn.geraldo

• Options
    BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Developed in unity for a reason - console support incoming
    Wasn't console support one of the stretch goals that was not met?

Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
  • Options
    I believe so
    Turns out "we'll expand our consumer-base" is a dumb stretch goal
    Anyway they're coming out Spring 2019

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    BdNQ8j8.png
    10 hours running around missing a breakable wall~~~

Overall opinion is first one is better, very rarely would I feel like a puzzle needed to be 'figured out', but this one is way more approachable for a new player

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    La-Mulana 1 & 2 have been released on the current gen consoles as of today. Which means it's time for this thread to rise again!

Gennenalyse Rueben on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    La-Mulana 1 & 2 have been released on the current gen consoles as of today. Which means it's time for this thread to rise again!

I own 1 on PC, but I might pick them both up for the Switch. But first I gotta beat Baldur's Gate 1 and 2...

JtgVX0H.png