As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Here's a situation

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I didn't even notice it was wiggin, turds

I mock pansy bullshit no matter the source

have you ever considered following in your parent's footsteps and joining the armed forces?

hell no

why? not man enough? don't call people pansy for trying and failing something that you won't dare to.

no, I am not man enough

GOD, WAM. GROW A PENIS AND JOIN THE ARMED FORCES TO PROVE YOU'RE A MAN! LIKE THE COMPULSORY MILITARY SERVICE IN SOME COUNTRIES!

Metzger Meister on
  • Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    no, I am not man enough

fair enough

I had considered writing "woman enough", but that would have been retarded.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

have you ever considered following in your parent's footsteps and joining the armed forces?

hell no

why? not man enough? don't call people pansy for trying and failing something that you won't dare to.

WaM is too much man
    all the other men would become eunuchs in shame

potatoe on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    One time when I was taking a piss at Target some kid stuck his head under the divider

what the hell, kid

Moriveth on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    sara and i we like diss

you gay

(we dissin', you see)

i ain't seen such a skank since i went to ska fest '99

Meissnerd on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

hell no

No, dickhole, it's because she's a woman with a career path that doesn't involve being told where to shit for 4 years of her life and also because she's dating an ex-marine who would break up with her if she did anything so pansy-assed as joining the air force.

ahahahahaaha

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    BusterK wrote: »

hell no

What if the Air Force developed a personal flying device that strapped to your back?

I'm listening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxljftDEOXQ

Antimatter on
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    One time when I was taking a piss at Target some kid stuck his head under the divider

what the hell, kid

clearly you missed the foot tapping.

Melding on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited September 2009
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    run run run is the one who needs to die now

i'm at a point where wren is more likeable

think about that

I only see you post when you're bitching about other people. Maybe you should contribute something of value yourself before you start worrying about the behaviour of others.

Tube on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    THAT GUY HAS A JETPACK

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    my friend told me this story of how he went on a first date with a girl, to see like cinderella story or something. halfway through the movie, he feels a rumbling in his tummy, but ignores it because he didn't want to leave the show. so he decides to wait it out. bad decision. five minutes later, he shits himself. so he excuses himself quietly, and runs to the restroom. he panics because he gots shit on his draws, ya know. but then he remembers he has a pair of underoos in his car. so he chucks the soiled underwear in the movie theater trashcan, cleans up as best as he can, and runs out the theater to his car, changes in his car, then rushes back to the movie theater. the girl gives him a weird look because he was gone for like 20 minutes and missed the good parts of the movie and he shrugs and goes on with the date like nothing ever happened.

he is now married to the girl. he told us this story on his bachelor party. which i was tempted to say during the wedding reception as a toast, but declined, because damn.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    edited September 2009
    No, dickhole, it's because she's a woman with a career path that doesn't involve being told where to shit for 4 years of her life and also because she's dating an ex-marine who would break up with her if she did anything so pansy-assed as joining the air force.

Well, in that case she might want to consider shutting her mouth when it comes to Wiggin's time of service.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I really hated really having to use the bathroom at Target when I worked there

because inevitably all the stalls would be taken up by people that took like 15 minutes to take a shit

Moriveth on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    when i was little i asked my dad how boba fett made his jetpack go without any handles or anything and he just said "i dunno, watch the movie."

Metzger Meister on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You're in a public place
    And you get the sudden urge to poop
    So you run to the bathroom, go to the stall and do your business
    Just as the relief is cascading through your body you hear some people coming in
    People with a high voices
    You look through the slat and you see them, females, preteen girls, giggling and carrying on socially
    You're in the Women's Restroom
    Now you must make a decision
    Leave in front of them and risk them making a hullabaloo as tween girls are want to do
    Or
    Wait until they leave and risk being found hiding in the ladies room spying on preteen girls
    Make your choice
    And for God's sake make it quickly

As you are "wont" to do. Not "want" to do. If you don't understand what you're saying, don't say it. Now sit in the bathroom and make a gloryhole.

Defender on
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

think about that

I only see you post when you're bitching about other people. Maybe you should contribute something of value yourself before you start worrying about the behaviour of others.

Really?

Aneurhythmia on
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    One time I walked into a public restroom and saw a kid taking a shit in the urinal. With his dad right there next to him. D:

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Well, in that case she might want to consider shutting her mouth when it comes to Wiggin's time of service.

what are you talking about

I made fun of him for being so stressed out he couldn't poop in what is widely known as the cuddliest branch of the armed forces

I don't know anything about his time of service, dumbass

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    the uh...sorta opposite? happened to Ben once.

My football team was playing an away game in Portland. The locker room they have for the visiting team is tiny. Fucking tiny. I don't know how they expect 30+ people to change in there. We were using shower space to change. And there's one toilet. Given the small amount of time we have to dress and warm up for a game, we walked around the outside of the stadium and found the nearest bathroom, which happened to be the men's room. We're all like "whatever, I can still use that toilet" and have at it.

At halftime, Ben gets up from the stands and wanders down to that bathroom as the team is coming off the field. While he's in the middle of peeing at the urinal, into the men's bathroom come like 10 of my teammates.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
    edited September 2009

WUH OH INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT.

Do all German men like to slap around women or is it just you?

Metzger Meister on
  • mnollmnoll Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    family moments like that are the best

e: to Darmak!

mnoll on
    edited September 2009
    when i was little i asked my dad how boba fett made his jetpack go without any handles or anything and he just said "i dunno, watch the movie."

My dad always asked me how I thought that things worked. He would tell me to think about it, to try to reason through it. Probably to make fun of me later, but it had the unforeseeable side effect of causing me to start thinking about how things work at an early age, thus making me way smarter than the kids who unquestioningly accepted everything they saw because they were never prodded to think about shit.

Defender on
    edited September 2009

so...you're not allowed to shit-talk someone if you haven't experienced exactly what they have?

potatoe on
  • Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

No, she shouldn't. Wiggin is clearly a pansy.

Captain Cthulhu on
    edited September 2009
    Defender wrote: »

My dad always asked me how I thought that things worked. He would tell me to think about it, to try to reason through it. Probably to make fun of me later, but it had the unforeseeable side effect of causing me to start thinking about how things work at an early age, thus making me way smarter than the kids who unquestioningly accepted everything they saw because they were never prodded to think about shit.

goddammit

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    As you are "wont" to do. Not "want" to do. If you don't understand what you're saying, don't say it.

I think it was pretty well understood.

Aneurhythmia on
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

goddammit

What happened? Did you stub your toe?

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    today I went in the bathroom at a bookstore to take a leak

there was one dude talking on his phone and pacing in the handicapped stall, two guys in front of the other stall laughing and pushing each other, a guy peeing in the urinal and a dude washing his hands

I stayed in there for maybe four minutes and I swear to god the entire time nobody did anything differently. Two dudes pushing each other, dude pacing and yelling on his cell phone, guy at urinal pissing THE ENTIRE TIME and a kid washing his hands feverishly at the sink for four minutes.

I was like "ok I'll come back later"

Charles Kinbote on
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

My dad drank a lot.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
    edited September 2009

think about that

there's no worry or stated desire to have a person speak in a different way

i just dislike his trolling is all

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You're in a public place
    And you get the sudden urge to poop
    So you run to the bathroom, go to the stall and do your business
    Just as the relief is cascading through your body you hear some people coming in
    People with a high voices
    You look through the slat and you see them, females, preteen girls, giggling and carrying on socially
    You're in the Women's Restroom
    Now you must make a decision
    Leave in front of them and risk them making a hullabaloo as tween girls are want to do
    Or
    Wait until they leave and risk being found hiding in the ladies room spying on preteen girls
    Make your choice
    And for God's sake make it quickly

You all laughed at me when I started to carry make-up in my man purse. WE ALL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009

what are you talking about

I made fun of him for being so stressed out he couldn't poop in what is widely known as the cuddliest branch of the armed forces

I don't know anything about his time of service, dumbass

And I am OK with being made fun of in this manner

Me Too! on
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fart

Really Loud

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited September 2009

think about that

Try reacting to it. That's sure to get him to stop.

Tube on
    edited September 2009
    As you are "wont" to do. Not "want" to do. If you don't understand what you're saying, don't say it.

I think it was pretty well understood.

I would suggest that if you are using a word that doesn't fit into the phrase, then you most likely don't actually understand the phrase and are just repeating something you heard some fancy guy with a frilly blouse say, probably to create the impression that you are more educated than you really are.

Defender on
  • NebulousQNebulousQ Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

I was told that the air force academy is the only academy to still favor techniques that value abusing its cadets for the sole purpose of abuse. Things like extraneous yelling and put downs, encouraging upper class cadets to belittle the freshman, forcing new cadets to eat in a posture that makes it difficult to swallow, and other things like that.

edit: Then again I didn't really read the thread too closely and maybe we aren't talking about the air force academy specifically in regards to where he had his training.

NebulousQ on
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    man sometimes i dont shit for days and thats just because of some genetic disorder

Kovak on
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    the Air Force Academy is fucking awesome

anyone who disagrees is a stupid idiot who probably likes poop

Charles Kinbote on
    edited September 2009
    NebulousQ wrote: »

I was told that the air force academy is the only academy to still favor techniques that value abusing its cadets for the sole purpose of abuse. Things like extraneous yelling and put downs, encouraging upper class cadets to belittle the freshman, forcing new cadets to eat in a posture that makes it difficult to swallow, and other things like that.

could be worse
    they could be challenged physically as well

potatoe on
    edited September 2009

think about that

Try reacting to it. That's sure to get him to stop.

it's not done in a wah wah wah cut it out meanie manner

it's kind of like seeing a comedian wind up for a routine and fourteen minutes later all you've heard is a bunch of mexican jokes

Calamity Jane on