Options

ITT Manifest reaveals Chick Tracts

1202122232426»

Posts

  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    noone at all shiiit

    okay its okay karl went to the mall

    Kovak on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'm just saying.

    You goddamn kids couldn't keep a conversation private if you tried.

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    oh hey no one wants to see that anyway

    it's pretty cool 8)

    Kovak on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Kovak what ever happened to the pop-off?

    I don't see a picture anywhere.

    Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I admitted defeat

    Sam has me
    He is truly the master I am yet an unruly disciple

    Kovak on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Kovak I would rather look at your giant nose than your current avatar.

    i don't know, his current avatar sends me to some pretty wild and fantastical places.

    mully on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Kovak I would rather look at your giant nose than your current avatar.

    i don't know, his current avatar sends me to some pretty wild and fantastical places.

    I would not consider an insane asylum as fantastical.

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Smart Hero wrote:
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Kovak I would rather look at your giant nose than your current avatar.

    i don't know, his current avatar sends me to some pretty wild and fantastical places.

    I would not consider an insane asylum as fantastical.

    vancouver in general is an insane asylum
    just a thought
    i'm comfortable with this

    mully on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ITT SH is unable to appreciate imaginary underage gay sex

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Redeemer wrote:
    ITT SH is unable to appreciate imaginary underage gay sex

    iknowrite
    maybe he's broken
    needs some parts replaced

    mully on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Man.

    They were reading a story in Ventrilo last night 'Deemer.

    Charlie Brown rape/poop/football fanfic.

    The only part of me that is broken.

    Is my heart.

    OH MAN I AM SUCH A SENSITIVE AND HANDSOME FELLOW MULLY WILL YOU E-DATE ME

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Man.

    They were reading a story in Ventrilo last night 'Deemer.

    Charlie Brown rape/poop/football fanfic.

    it was beautiful
    my heart soared
    it was surprisingly well written
    i always wonder why people put so much effort into those

    mully on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Smart Hero wrote:

    OH MAN I AM SUCH A SENSITIVE AND HANDSOME FELLOW MULLY WILL YOU E-DATE ME

    naw dawg i'll e-rape you though
    i have to slip an e-roofie into your e-drink though
    what will you e-have

    mully on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    An e-long island ice tea pls

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    Man.

    They were reading a story in Ventrilo last night 'Deemer.

    Charlie Brown rape/poop/football fanfic.

    it was beautiful
    my heart soared
    it was surprisingly well written
    i always wonder why people put so much effort into those

    Effort?

    It was written by a forumer in about 10 minutes a few days ago.

    I wrote one about my own mii.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Smart Hero wrote:
    An e-long island ice tea pls

    e-gay

    mully on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Arsenic7 wrote:

    Effort?

    It was written by a forumer in about 10 minutes a few days ago.

    I wrote one about my own mii.

    well i see it as effort because
    if i were writing pr0n about charlie brown
    it wouldn't flow as nicely
    if yknow what i mean

    mully on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    An e-long island ice tea pls

    e-gay

    Well yeah.

    But it is so good.

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    mully wrote:
    Arsenic7 wrote:

    Effort?

    It was written by a forumer in about 10 minutes a few days ago.

    I wrote one about my own mii.

    well i see it as effort because
    if i were writing pr0n about charlie brown
    it wouldn't flow as nicely
    if yknow what i mean

    oh-ho-ho

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Smart Hero wrote:
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    An e-long island ice tea pls

    e-gay

    Well yeah.

    But it is so good.

    ever had a paralyzer?
    those are good.

    and even gayer.

    mully on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    An e-long island ice tea pls

    e-gay

    Well yeah.

    But it is so good.

    ever had a paralyzer?
    those are good.

    and even gayer.

    What's in it?

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Smart Hero wrote:
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    mully wrote:
    Smart Hero wrote:
    An e-long island ice tea pls

    e-gay

    Well yeah.

    But it is so good.

    ever had a paralyzer?
    those are good.

    and even gayer.

    What's in it?

    1/2 oz tequila
    1/2 oz vodka
    1/2 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
    4 oz milk
    4 1/2 oz Coca-Cola®

    and a whole lotta love

    ((nowait, that's just the milk.))

    mully on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I have all of these things.

    It will be tried tonight.

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    8 oz milk
    pour in glass
    drink

    The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The Geek wrote:
    8 oz milk
    pour in glass
    drink
    but where are the cookies, geek?
    where are the cookies?

    mully on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Whoa now, lets not go crazy Geek.

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    8 ounces milk
    chocolate
    marshmallows

    heat milk on medium, break/shave chocolate into milk, stir until chocolaty

    pour into mug

    drop in marshmallows

    drink

    mmmm good

    Raneados on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Heyyyy

    Give me a slice

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I admitted defeat

    Sam has me
    He is truly the master I am yet an unruly disciple
    s'all good dogg

    respek
    ali-g.jpg

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    b0rdfaceb0rdface __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    YOU SHALL LIVE ONCE AGAIN

    b0rdface on
  • Options
    taoistlumberjaktaoistlumberjak Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I wonder who's alt you are

    taoistlumberjak on
    grillsgrillsgrills.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Propably a G&Ter who thinks he's a genius because he can get around IP bans.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
Sign In or Register to comment.