Options

ITT Manifest reaveals Chick Tracts

13468926

Posts

  • Options
    LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Fine, I'll play along too. That's a cute picture of you TFS.

    Leli on
  • Options
    WiseguyWiseguy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Redeemer wrote:
    it01.jpg

    oh god where does it end

    hahahaha

    that page is full of pure terrible

    Wiseguy on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.

    Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    Pause/BreakPause/Break Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    half olive half white

    gives me this strange brown colour

    That may be it, I don't know what kind of brown I am, lighter than a mexican I guess.
    I am exactly half italian half english

    sup parents that are both first generation in the us

    Hehe.
    My mom is white/hispanic (irish/puerto rican)
    My dad is black (Jamaican)
    I'm not good with fractions.

    Pause/Break on
    Sunken in the masters chair
    Lord golds face - a blank survey
    Women pleasure men at the wave of a golden hand
    And turn to receive when it waves again
  • Options
    Pause/BreakPause/Break Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Wiseguy wrote:
    Redeemer wrote:
    it01.jpg

    oh god where does it end

    hahahaha

    that page is full of pure terrible

    Whoa!
    wasn't prepared for that.
    sss...yeah about that..

    Pause/Break on
    Sunken in the masters chair
    Lord golds face - a blank survey
    Women pleasure men at the wave of a golden hand
    And turn to receive when it waves again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    On asians and racism:

    When I was in bootcamp, there was this Asian dude named Brown. Well, about three weeks into the whole deal, they tell him that he's getting separated because - get this - he couldn't open his eyes far enough.

    We called him Eyes Wide Shut.

    Shorty on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Anyways, it'll be pretty easy for Leli to spot me at Disneyland. I don't like to dress up when I go there, so you'll probably see me in something like a t-shirt and jacket (no pants).

    More or less like this. My eye will have healed by then, hopefully.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    WiseguyWiseguy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    hey guys

    i'm actually a girl

    Wiseguy on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Fiz. You're kinda cute. :winky: Got any more pictures?

    Leli on
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Why do you have Gigglebitch as your title?

    You're not a Gigglebitch.

    Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Fizban wrote:
    Anyways, it'll be pretty easy for Leli to spot me at Disneyland. I don't like to dress up when I go there, so you'll probably see me in something like a t-shirt and jacket (no pants).

    More or less like this. My eye will have healed by then, hopefully.
    christ even your eyepatch is gay

    how do you even pull that off

    Quiet, ladyboy!

    Shorty on
  • Options
    LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Why do you have Gigglebitch as your title?

    You're not a Gigglebitch.

    It tickled me so much when you created this term that I just had to keep it as my title. Besides, who says I'm not? KEKEKE ^___^ yaoi

    Leli on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Fizban wrote:
    Anyways, it'll be pretty easy for Leli to spot me at Disneyland. I don't like to dress up when I go there, so you'll probably see me in something like a t-shirt and jacket (no pants).

    More or less like this. My eye will have healed by then, hopefully.
    christ even your eyepatch is gay

    how do you even pull that off
    sb-093.jpg

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Fizban wrote:
    Fizban wrote:
    Anyways, it'll be pretty easy for Leli to spot me at Disneyland. I don't like to dress up when I go there, so you'll probably see me in something like a t-shirt and jacket (no pants).

    More or less like this. My eye will have healed by then, hopefully.
    christ even your eyepatch is gay

    how do you even pull that off
    sb-093.jpg

    Now he just needs to manage a gay facial scar.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Why do you have Gigglebitch as your title?

    You're not a Gigglebitch.

    It tickled me so much when you created this term that I just had to keep it as my title. Besides, who says I'm not? KEKEKE ^___^ yaoi

    It is quite the wonderful term, isn't it?

    I don't get too many good ones, but when I do, I do.

    Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    If I'm gonna start wearing better fitting t-shirts, I need to know where my mannipples are supposed to be going.

    TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Why do you have Gigglebitch as your title?

    You're not a Gigglebitch.

    It tickled me so much when you created this term that I just had to keep it as my title. Besides, who says I'm not? KEKEKE ^___^ yaoi

    It is quite the wonderful term, isn't it?

    I don't get too many good ones, but when I do, I do.

    I'm still pissed that you invented douchenozzle in the 80's. Goddamn you old people and your ways.

    My friends and I thought we were geniuses when we thought of that.

    Shorty on
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Why do you have Gigglebitch as your title?

    You're not a Gigglebitch.

    It tickled me so much when you created this term that I just had to keep it as my title. Besides, who says I'm not? KEKEKE ^___^ yaoi

    It is quite the wonderful term, isn't it?

    I don't get too many good ones, but when I do, I do.

    I'm still pissed that you invented douchenozzle in the 80's. Goddamn you old people and your ways.

    My friends and I thought we were geniuses when we thought of that.

    You know who actually came up with the term "douchenozzle" first?

    The people at Johnson & Johnson, who made the first disposable douche.

    Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Shorty wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Why do you have Gigglebitch as your title?

    You're not a Gigglebitch.

    It tickled me so much when you created this term that I just had to keep it as my title. Besides, who says I'm not? KEKEKE ^___^ yaoi

    It is quite the wonderful term, isn't it?

    I don't get too many good ones, but when I do, I do.

    I'm still pissed that you invented douchenozzle in the 80's. Goddamn you old people and your ways.

    My friends and I thought we were geniuses when we thought of that.

    You know who actually came up with the term "douchenozzle" first?

    The people at Johnson & Johnson, who made the first disposable douche.

    You find me a piece of documentation from the first disposable douche that uses the word 'douchenozzle' and I'll accept that. I will not take the words 'douche' and 'nozzle' used separately.

    Shorty on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    Fizban wrote:
    Anyways, it'll be pretty easy for Leli to spot me at Disneyland. I don't like to dress up when I go there, so you'll probably see me in something like a t-shirt and jacket (no pants).

    More or less like this. My eye will have healed by then, hopefully.
    christ even your eyepatch is gay

    how do you even pull that off

    Quiet, ladyboy!
    sir I assure you I am all man

    How do I know that's you? I don't, that's how! Good day, Sir!

    Shorty on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    a douche has two parts

    the bag and the nozzle

    sadly it does not have a flange

    or doucheflange would be an excellent word

    Knob on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I think everyone should look like Dr. House.

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Leli wrote:
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    TFS you never told me you had a peener.

    Yes, TFS is a guy.

    Quetzi is the one whose gender is questionable.
    nooo the ruse is shattered

    It was simpler for me when I played this game. It was much easier to believe. Wimmens on the internets? No wai. Men on the internets? Old news.

    Why do you have Gigglebitch as your title?

    You're not a Gigglebitch.

    It tickled me so much when you created this term that I just had to keep it as my title. Besides, who says I'm not? KEKEKE ^___^ yaoi

    It is quite the wonderful term, isn't it?

    I don't get too many good ones, but when I do, I do.

    I'm still pissed that you invented douchenozzle in the 80's. Goddamn you old people and your ways.

    My friends and I thought we were geniuses when we thought of that.

    You know who actually came up with the term "douchenozzle" first?

    The people at Johnson & Johnson, who made the first disposable douche.

    Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    what the hell is a doucheflange

    u r

    Knob on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    ZING

    Knob on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    DOUBLE ZING

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited December 2006
    what the fuck is a samoflange

    Whippy on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Whippy did you get advice from Manifest yet on how to look better and attract a mate?

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pk, tell me how to double post four minutes apart.

    Because that is pretty amazing.

    Shorty on
  • Options
    miguel-sanchezmiguel-sanchez Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Oh this is bad times...

    bad



    bad



    times

    miguel-sanchez on
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Shorty wrote:
    Pk, tell me how to double post four minutes apart.

    Because that is pretty amazing.
    I GOTZ MAYUD SKILLZZZZZ

    (Actually, I posted, the phone rang, I took care of a user request, and when I went back, I accidentally hit Refresh and it must have re-submitted or something)

    I AM A MAGICAL MAN!!

    COME TASTE OF MY NIPPLES!

    Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited December 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Pkmoutl wrote:
    Shorty wrote:
    Pk, tell me how to double post four minutes apart.

    Because that is pretty amazing.
    I GOTZ MAYUD SKILLZZZZZ

    (Actually, I posted, the phone rang, I took care of a user request, and when I went back, I accidentally hit Refresh and it must have re-submitted or something)

    I AM A MAGICAL MAN!!

    COME TASTE OF MY NIPPLES!

    I did not want a perfectly reasonable excuse!

    Shorty on
  • Options
    miguel-sanchezmiguel-sanchez Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Question: should I cut my hair yes or no
    YEs.


    And Carve "Miguel" into the back of your head


    Chicks dig it

    miguel-sanchez on
Sign In or Register to comment.