Options

Anything that takes longer to plan than to do isn't worth doing

12467

Posts

  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    Know what'd be awesome? Meat vision

    Are you talking about firing meat out of your eyes, or a set of googles that display everything in flat colours that vary in strength by how meaty things are?

    The first one

    Metalbourne on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2009
    Pornography is ruining me.

    film yourself jerking off to porn

    you can be the pioneer of metaporn

    Larlar on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Larlar wrote: »
    Pornography is ruining me.

    film yourself jerking off to porn

    you can be the pioneer of metaporn

    but what happens if someone films themselves jerking off to him jerking off to porn? Does he become porn? And then what does the porn become? and is that mataporn or metametaporn?

    Metalbourne on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Larlar wrote: »
    Pornography is ruining me.

    film yourself jerking off to porn

    you can be the pioneer of metaporn

    You could do a porn review/beatoff video and rate the beatoff that you got with the porn.

    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    :^::^::^::^:

    I give it four out five Jerkin' Fists.

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »
    Pornography is ruining me.

    film yourself jerking off to porn

    you can be the pioneer of metaporn

    You could do a porn review/beatoff video and rate the beatoff that you got with the porn.

    distance

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009
    8PF

    Monoxide on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    you hook a camera up to a tv and film yourself jerkin it while watching the live playback of you jerkin it

    Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Air wrote: »
    you hook a camera up to a tv and film yourself jerkin it while watching the live playback of you jerkin it

    that'll just make you dizzy

    Metalbourne on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Air wrote: »
    you hook a camera up to a tv and film yourself jerkin it while watching the live playback of you jerkin it

    That's gay.

    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    air has just invented

    the mirror

    redhead on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    "sexting"

    Saw a news report on this.

    It was so dumb.

    To my knowledge my father has only ever sent one text message.

    It was to me.

    It said, "Chris, stop sexting."

    I have never gotten any explanation for this.

    Fire Truck on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    "sexting"

    Saw a news report on this.

    It was so dumb.

    To my knowledge my father has only ever sent one text message.

    It was to me.

    It said, "Chris, stop sexting."

    I have never gotten any explanation for this.

    Sexting was a big scare story going around the local news for a while. The news probably told him that his child could be sexting at that very moment!

    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    "sexting"

    Saw a news report on this.

    It was so dumb.

    To my knowledge my father has only ever sent one text message.

    It was to me.

    It said, "Chris, stop sexting."

    I have never gotten any explanation for this.

    Sexting was a big scare story going around the local news for a while. The news probably told him that his child could be sexting at that very moment!

    I was twenty at the time. He had walked in on me and my girlfriend in various states of undress before.

    Fire Truck on
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    my mom has always been tech-savvy and has come to rely on her gadgets, but my dad just has no idea what's going on. always has to ask me how to use devices he buys, constantly makes pocket-calls, just generally technologically inept

    when my parents switched to verizon their new plan included texting, which neither of them thought they would use

    but today my mom complained to me that my dad texts her constantly at all hours of the day

    I think this is fucking hilarious

    edit: also his language in the texts themselves is like he's trying to use as many internet acronyms as possible because "that's what people do"

    and sometimes he'll just make one up

    redhead on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    "sexting"

    Saw a news report on this.

    It was so dumb.

    To my knowledge my father has only ever sent one text message.

    It was to me.

    It said, "Chris, stop sexting."

    I have never gotten any explanation for this.

    Sexting was a big scare story going around the local news for a while. The news probably told him that his child could be sexting at that very moment!

    I was twenty at the time. He had walked in on me and my girlfriend in various states of undress before.

    Oh, well he was probably just fucking with you.

    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sometimes I text my mom.

    then I forget that the only time she even knows she's received a text, let alone can figure out how to read it, is if I'm around, she remembered to charge her phone, she remembered to have her phone on, and she remembered to have her phone with her.

    Khavall on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Pornography is ruining me.

    you know those xxx parodies they make

    like for office and scrubs and 70's show

    they just released an x-files one

    looks hot

    Wait there is a That 70's Show one?

    brb

    Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    "sexting"

    Saw a news report on this.

    It was so dumb.

    To my knowledge my father has only ever sent one text message.

    It was to me.

    It said, "Chris, stop sexting."

    I have never gotten any explanation for this.

    Sexting was a big scare story going around the local news for a while. The news probably told him that his child could be sexting at that very moment!

    I was twenty at the time. He had walked in on me and my girlfriend in various states of undress before.

    Oh, well he was probably just fucking with you.

    He likes to drunk-dial me, as well.

    Couple weeks ago he called me in the middle of the night, slurring his words, to ask me, quote, "Do my fingernails look like the 1980s?"

    Fire Truck on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My mom keeps making me text her when I successfully drive somewhere

    AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    guys the op is so dumb I think it gave me brain disease

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So, what are we talkin' bout here?

    Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So, what are we talkin' bout here?

    parents drunk sexting.

    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    So, what are we talkin' bout here?

    parents drunk sexting.

    haha, everyone knows parents can't use phones

    or talk about sex

    Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Pornography is ruining me.

    you know those xxx parodies they make

    like for office and scrubs and 70's show

    they just released an x-files one

    looks hot

    Wait there is a That 70's Show one?

    brb

    There are a ton of porn parodies now

    The Munsters, Three's Company, Happy Days, Star Trek, 30 Rock, Friends... Hell I'm sure they're gonna make a porn parody of 24

    and if they're not going to, then they should

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    first time my dad texted me it said "w up"

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    24 inches

    Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    i just don't even care

    man fuck

    I shouldn't have stopped therapy so soon

    MrMonroe on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    What?

    Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    24 inches

    JACK BONER HAS 24 HOURS TO FUCK 24 WOMEN

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    "sexting"

    Saw a news report on this.

    It was so dumb.

    To my knowledge my father has only ever sent one text message.

    It was to me.

    It said, "Chris, stop sexting."

    I have never gotten any explanation for this.

    Sexting was a big scare story going around the local news for a while. The news probably told him that his child could be sexting at that very moment!

    I was twenty at the time. He had walked in on me and my girlfriend in various states of undress before.

    Oh, well he was probably just fucking with you.

    He likes to drunk-dial me, as well.

    Couple weeks ago he called me in the middle of the night, slurring his words, to ask me, quote, "Do my fingernails look like the 1980s?"
    teehehehehe i can't stop laughing at this

    Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    24 inches

    JACK BONER HAS 24 HOURS TO FUCK 24 WOMEN

    they wanna make a True Blood one, apparently

    which is pretty redundant

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Honestly there's a market for porn parodies of pretty much anything

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    honey nut cheerioshoney nut cheerios __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    Porn parody of Schindler's List.

    honey nut cheerios on
    Uriel3.jpg
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    24 inches

    JACK BONER HAS 24 HOURS TO FUCK 24 WOMEN

    they wanna make a True Blood one, apparently

    which is pretty redundant

    Yeah, it's like already porn.

    They should make a twilight one. There is some real room for improvement. The characters can actually have sex and they can improve the dialog.

    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    porn parody of porn parodies

    no, wait

    non-porn parody of porn parodies

    it's really just the inevitable end-point of that trend of terrible "___ Movies"

    redhead on
  • Options
    honey nut cheerioshoney nut cheerios __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    24 inches

    JACK BONER HAS 24 HOURS TO FUCK 24 WOMEN

    they wanna make a True Blood one, apparently

    which is pretty redundant

    Yeah, it's like already porn.

    They should make a twilight one. There is some real room for improvement. The characters can actually have sex and they can improve the dialog.

    What? I thought there was sexing in Twilight, and that Edward has give her a c section with his teeth?

    honey nut cheerios on
    Uriel3.jpg
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    burning angel made a porn parody of regular porn

    so

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I would watch a For Your Consideration-esque parody of the whole porn parody genre

    I would double watch it if it had porn stars doing sex without clothes

    AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    24 inches

    JACK BONER HAS 24 HOURS TO FUCK 24 WOMEN

    they wanna make a True Blood one, apparently

    which is pretty redundant

    Yeah, it's like already porn.

    They should make a twilight one. There is some real room for improvement. The characters can actually have sex and they can improve the dialog.

    What? I thought there was sexing in Twilight, and that Edward has give her a c section with his teeth?

    Nah, they never have sex. They just look like they're about to have sex all the time.

    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
Sign In or Register to comment.