Options

[Chat] 30

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    HOLY FUCK

....wow...

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    WHAT

THE

FUCK

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    sleep
    in
    their clothes

When you're a scientist who specializes in storms you have to be ready to go when the storm is there. It's not like you can say 'HEY THOR, YOU'RE KINDA A DICK, HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT' and expect a storm to show up.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    WHAT

THE

FUCK

Ok so now we see falling out of the balloon was the postive outcome here.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    WHAT

THE

FUCK

I probably don't want to know this, but how did you find that?

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    sleep
    in
    their clothes

When you're a scientist who specializes in storms you have to be ready to go when the storm is there. It's not like you can say 'HEY THOR, YOU'RE KINDA A DICK, HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT' and expect a storm to show up.

Yes but see teaching your kids the same level of crazy for no reason is where the dumb assery comes in.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Saw VI?

BobCesca on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    What's this WHAT THE FUCK Youtube about?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Holy shit that video. Someone send it to Wolf Blitzer.

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Storm Chasing is cool.

Ludious on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    sleep
    in
    their clothes

Yes but see teaching your kids the same level of crazy for no reason is where the dumb assery comes in.

I don't really see them teaching their kids to be crazy. :?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009
    sleep
    in
    their clothes

Yeah. The father really is a basket case.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    sleep
    in
    their clothes
    I seriously doubt he's a scientist. I'm betting he's a "scientist."

Thanatos on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    sleep
    in
    their clothes
    I sleep in my clothes
    Freak.

Sleeping in anything more than boxers is insane.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    sleep
    in
    their clothes

I don't really see them teaching their kids to be crazy. :?

Watch the youtube video I posted.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    getting undressed seems like a lot of unnecessary ceremony

Elendil on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    sleep
    in
    their clothes
    I seriously doubt he's a scientist. I'm betting he's a "scientist."

He's an amateur storm chaser.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Yeah they feel pajammas are pussified because they sleep in their clothes would be my guess.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    helium balloon chat is the best chat

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited October 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

Check cnn.com.

One of the kids in that video may have just fallen out of his dad's experimental helium balloon that was recently racing across Colorado at fifty MPH and 6500 feet.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    It's just a silly music video, the philosophy at the beginning of the video is eyeroll worthy but I don't see anything other than an eccentric dad who took his eyes off his kids a minute too long.

I guess I just think you're kinda being judgmental. Nothing wrong with eccentricity.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

The dad indoctrinated a "don't be a pussy" ideology to his kids, and they really ran with the "boys will be boys" quote method unquote of parenting. They made a video about how they hate pussification and that they aren't pussies.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited October 2009

He's an amateur storm chaser.

Look all he needs is Susan Sarandon to sleep with him and he'll go pro in no time.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    sleep
    in
    their clothes
    I sleep in my clothes
    Freak.

Sleeping in anything more than boxers is insane.

:(

but my pjs are all snuggly and warm.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

My interwebs are having enough trouble with icanhas right now. :(

Passerbye on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    jacobkosh wrote: »

Check cnn.com.

One of the kids in that video may have just fallen out of his dad's experimental helium balloon that was recently racing across Colorado at fifty MPH and 6500 feet.

Ah yeah, I actually caught a bit of that before I got to work. Was bizarre to watch.

The dad indoctrinated a "don't be a pussy" ideology to his kids, and they really ran with the "boys will be boys" quote method unquote of parenting. They made a video about how they hate pussification and that they aren't pussies.

Goddammit.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    sleep
    in
    their clothes

I sleep in my clothes

Can I sleep in your clothes?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My sympathy for this kid just went out the window, across the rooftops, ran away.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    It's just a silly music video, the philosophy at the beginning of the video is eyeroll worthy but I don't see anything other than an eccentric dad who took his eyes off his kids a minute too long.

I guess I just think you're kinda being judgmental. Nothing wrong with eccentricity.

It's astounding, I find myself agreeing with you.

*eyes her water glass suspiciously*

Passerbye on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    sleep
    in
    their clothes

I sleep in my clothes

Can I sleep in your clothes?

no you may not

Elendil on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

It's the fluoride!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

But Dr Jones, I have the antidote.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »

It's the fluoride!

Look man you let your kids accidentally sniff gasoline and get high off it, thats one thing. You potentially let one become a boycake on the ground because they took off in your experimental helium balloon? Not as much sympathy.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    WMain00 wrote: »
    My sympathy for this kid just went out the window, across the rooftops, ran away.

That's a terrible thing to say. No, seriously. The kid's, what, 6? Even if you think his parents are a little weird, how is that his fault?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ecccentric: hey, I'm an amateur storm chaser, I'm an amateur inventor of non-standard aviation techniques and I teach my kids survival skills!

Child abuser: MY CHILDREN ARE SPARTAN WARRIORS AND I GO ON REALITY TV AND MY WHOLE FAMILY FOLLOWS MY IRON WILL

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited October 2009

But Dr Jones, I have the antidote.

You SJP fucked that reference.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I hope this balloon thing was some sort of publicity stunt. I really hope it is because the backlash will be amazing.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    WMain00 wrote: »

That's a terrible thing to say. No, seriously. The kid's, what, 6? Even if you think his parents are a little weird, how is that his fault?

Luck of the draw really, I mean I'm sure Hitler was a nice guy, I still killed hitler jr. Principals.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm not convinced there's any way to not interpret that video as misogynistic.

"Eccentric" is a billionaire blowing 30 mil on a life-sized model train set

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Look man you let your kids accidentally sniff gasoline and get high off it, thats one thing. You potentially let one become a boycake on the ground because they took off in your experimental helium balloon? Not as much sympathy.

Dude even the most watchful of parents can't be there every single minute. My aunt's one of the best moms I know, Corbin still managed to break his collarbone by falling off the porch. Even when they know and understand why they can't do something kids will be stupid sometimes.

Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.