As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Male health issue

McAltoMcAlto Registered User new member
edited October 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
First off apologies to the mods for making an alt but some of my friends know my username here and I'm understandably a bit embarrassed about this.

Seeing another thread on here has encouraged me to ask something that's been bugging me for a while to see if any of you guys can tell me what the problem is.

Basically I have a weird skin condition under the foreskin and on the underside of the head of my penis. It's sort of like tiny lumps of pale skin close together to form slightly raised areas. It's all around the area of the foreskin that makes up the tip when the foreskin is not pulled back.

I know it's not an STI because I've had it as long as I can remember certainly well before I was sexually active.

I've never seen a doctor about it because it's been that way since I was a kid and I'm not in love with the idea of having someone poking around down there. I'm at the point now where I'm tired of feeling self concious about it and I would like to know what it is and if there's anything I can do. Any help would be appreciated.

McAlto on

• Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    How much poking do you think is going to be done?
    Do you have health insurance? If you do and you still avoid the doctor, well... just go.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    rfaliasrfalias Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    If you've had it for ever, likely PPP
    Pearly Penile Papules
    Google it if you dare!

rfalias on
  • Options
    SliderSlider Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just go to the doctor.

Slider on
  • Options
    Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    rfalias wrote: »
    If you've had it for ever, likely PPP
    Pearly Penile Papules
    Google it if you dare!
    Doesn't even have to be all your life. I never noticed 'em.
    Hell, I've been sleeping with the same chick for like 4 years, and when I mentioned it a while back she was all "your penis ain't pimply!"

I guess that means it's doing its job. :winky:
    She posts here, don't let her in this thread!

Edit: Actually Google tells me that's not what it is.
    All in all... a good post...

Mmmm... Cocks... on
  • Options
    peilpeil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Given you say foreskin I'm guessing you're uncut?
    It sounds like it might be some localised scarring when your foreskin seperated from the glans - that can happen if it's forced apart too soon.

You should see your doctor though, to put your mind at ease

peil on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]