Options

i'm leaving for vegas in....

13

Posts

  • Options
    PbPb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    hey let's complain about people who are cool dudes as if they were not cool dudes

    Borfase = cool dude

    Smart hero = cool dude

    anyone who disagrees is wrong and that is final

    Yeah, right, just like your word is final? Nice job on the critical thinking skills.

    maybe if you'd pay attention to SE more, you'd realize that I am a Golden God and anything I say is instantly the truth

    so yes

    my word is, indeed, final

    More like God of Golden Showers. You want to receive your daily ray of sunshine, Ran?

    Pb on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    he's looking for a woman


    this is a dead end

    Raneados on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    what the hell is this

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    hey let's complain about people who are cool dudes as if they were not cool dudes

    Borfase = cool dude

    Smart hero = cool dude

    anyone who disagrees is wrong and that is final

    Yeah, right, just like your word is final? Nice job on the critical thinking skills.

    maybe if you'd pay attention to SE more, you'd realize that I am a Golden God and anything I say is instantly the truth

    so yes

    my word is, indeed, final

    More like God of Golden Showers. You want to receive your daily ray of sunshine, Ran?

    you are cleverer than that


    come on man try harder

    Raneados on
  • Options
    PbPb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    hey let's complain about people who are cool dudes as if they were not cool dudes

    Borfase = cool dude

    Smart hero = cool dude

    anyone who disagrees is wrong and that is final

    Yeah, right, just like your word is final? Nice job on the critical thinking skills.

    maybe if you'd pay attention to SE more, you'd realize that I am a Golden God and anything I say is instantly the truth

    so yes

    my word is, indeed, final

    More like God of Golden Showers. You want to receive your daily ray of sunshine, Ran?

    you are cleverer than that


    come on man try harder

    I am, but you're pretty boring.

    Pb on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    hey let's complain about people who are cool dudes as if they were not cool dudes

    Borfase = cool dude

    Smart hero = cool dude

    anyone who disagrees is wrong and that is final

    Yeah, right, just like your word is final? Nice job on the critical thinking skills.

    maybe if you'd pay attention to SE more, you'd realize that I am a Golden God and anything I say is instantly the truth

    so yes

    my word is, indeed, final

    More like God of Golden Showers. You want to receive your daily ray of sunshine, Ran?

    you are cleverer than that


    come on man try harder

    I am, but you're pretty boring.

    D -

    see me after class

    Raneados on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    exterminatus2.jpg

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Raneados wrote:
    hey let's complain about people who are cool dudes as if they were not cool dudes

    Borfase = cool dude

    Smart hero = cool dude

    anyone who disagrees is wrong and that is final
    Smart hero is basically retarded. He could almost be like related to you, that's how dumb he is.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    hey let's complain about people who are cool dudes as if they were not cool dudes

    Borfase = cool dude

    Smart hero = cool dude

    anyone who disagrees is wrong and that is final

    Yeah, right, just like your word is final? Nice job on the critical thinking skills.

    maybe if you'd pay attention to SE more, you'd realize that I am a Golden God and anything I say is instantly the truth

    so yes

    my word is, indeed, final

    More like God of Golden Showers. You want to receive your daily ray of sunshine, Ran?

    you are cleverer than that


    come on man try harder

    I am, but you're pretty boring.

    D -

    see me after class


    psst just between you and i ran this guy seems pretty pretentious

    Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    nobody's dumb enough to be related to me





    wait

    what

    Raneados on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:
    so we're doing this whole thing again, are we
    This is my first time seeing the Pb suckfest and it's already boring.

    I say suckfest because I keep naked pics of Smart Hero in a flash disk so that I can view them on my laptop as I lay myself down to sleep each night.

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:
    exterminatus2.jpg
    <3<3<3

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Vivixenne wrote:
    PipTheFair wrote:
    so we're doing this whole thing again, are we
    This is my first time seeing the Pb suckfest and it's already boring.

    I say suckfest because I keep naked pics of Smart Hero in a flash disk so that I can view them on my laptop as I lay myself down to sleep each night.
    I meant the whole blah blah random people don't like borfase thing
    blah blah random people don't like smart hero thing

    I mean it's old, we get it folks you don't like cool dudes

    it's ok

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    it's weird

    the people who don't like who I like are always the general, well-known stupids of the forum

    Borfase opinions are exempt because, come on, Borfase

    Raneados on
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Vivixenne wrote:
    PipTheFair wrote:
    so we're doing this whole thing again, are we
    This is my first time seeing the Pb suckfest and it's already boring.

    I say suckfest because I keep naked pics of Smart Hero in a flash disk so that I can view them on my laptop as I lay myself down to sleep each night.

    hey baby sup

    Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Everyone knows Exterminatus is viral bombing.

    Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote:
    PipTheFair wrote:
    so we're doing this whole thing again, are we
    This is my first time seeing the Pb suckfest and it's already boring.

    I say suckfest because I keep naked pics of Smart Hero in a flash disk so that I can view them on my laptop as I lay myself down to sleep each night.
    I meant the whole blah blah random people don't like borfase thing
    blah blah random people don't like smart hero thing

    I mean it's old, we get it folks you don't like cool dudes

    it's ok
    THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

    Dammit, Pip.

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Borfase wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote:
    PipTheFair wrote:
    so we're doing this whole thing again, are we
    This is my first time seeing the Pb suckfest and it's already boring.

    I say suckfest because I keep naked pics of Smart Hero in a flash disk so that I can view them on my laptop as I lay myself down to sleep each night.

    hey baby sup
    Naked pics, please.

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Vivixenne wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote:
    PipTheFair wrote:
    so we're doing this whole thing again, are we
    This is my first time seeing the Pb suckfest and it's already boring.

    I say suckfest because I keep naked pics of Smart Hero in a flash disk so that I can view them on my laptop as I lay myself down to sleep each night.

    hey baby sup
    Naked pics, please.


    ditto

    Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Borfase is fine.

    But he doesn't deserve special treatment.

    As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    PbPb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I don't have much of a problem with Borfase, although that's probably because I didn't see him post for a long time so I have no real memory of what I started disliking him for. As for other people, I'm pretty sure we're all entitled to our opinions around here.

    Pb on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    you're entitled to think what I goddamn tell you

    this is not a goddamn bill of rights meeting

    Raneados on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    I don't have much of a problem with Borfase, although that's probably because I didn't see him post for a long time so I have no real memory of what I started disliking him for. As for other people, I'm pretty sure we're all entitled to our opinions around here.
    lexwrong4ok.jpg

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    PbPb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Wow, it's like you're trying for olde-thyme Pb posts and completely failing.

    EDIT - And an image picture! Why hello, The Geek, it looks like you've changed your avatar! It's too bad that you have to rely on images because you can't effectively communicate with others.

    Pb on
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    i'd say i'm a pretty cool guy and that's pretty much all that matters

    Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    Wow, it's like you're trying for olde-thyme Pb posts and completely failing.
    what?

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    Wow, it's like you're trying for olde-thyme Pb posts and completely failing.

    who, me?


    also, does thyme mean time?

    "thime"

    because that's just silly


    also: what?

    also: I never knew you to be cantankerous and omnipotent

    Raneados on
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Vivixenne wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    I don't have much of a problem with Borfase, although that's probably because I didn't see him post for a long time so I have no real memory of what I started disliking him for. As for other people, I'm pretty sure we're all entitled to our opinions around here.
    lexwrong4ok.jpg


    so we doing this or what

    Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    PbPb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Raneados wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    Wow, it's like you're trying for olde-thyme Pb posts and completely failing.

    who, me?


    also, does thyme mean time?

    "thime"

    because that's just silly


    also: what?

    also: I never knew you to be cantankerous and omnipotent

    It's one of those faux-antiquated spellings of "time" you see now and then. Also, weren't you here for 2002? I thought you were.

    Pb on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Borfase wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote:
    Pb wrote:
    I don't have much of a problem with Borfase, although that's probably because I didn't see him post for a long time so I have no real memory of what I started disliking him for. As for other people, I'm pretty sure we're all entitled to our opinions around here.
    lexwrong4ok.jpg


    so we doing this or what
    You first.

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    k

    Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited January 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    <3 borfase

    Lurker on
    fulljokerempireeditcs5lqt7.jpg
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    borfase did you enjoy vegas

    i had fun

    Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    borfase 4 mod

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    curbycurby Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    order order

    curby on
    linktous.gif
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    hey, getting sucked off by a dude is totally bragable

    Lurker on
    fulljokerempireeditcs5lqt7.jpg
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    Wow, it's like you're trying for olde-thyme Pb posts and completely failing.

    EDIT - And an image picture! Why hello, The Geek, it looks like you've changed your avatar! It's too bad that you have to rely on images because you can't effectively communicate with others.

    tee hee

    The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Abracadaniel has been kidnapped by Thetheroo and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

    His TECH was something to respect
    But has long since ended the ride
    VANILLA'S REIGN ended his pain
    And he'll catch you on the FLIP SIDE
    Which forumer am I?

  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Abracadaniel has been rescued by chrishallett83.

This discussion has been closed.