As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's show some Authority Love

2»

• BriareosBriareos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    On Outer Dark

[spoiler:1a62c762f2]
    He takes his slippers off and crashes into the planet's surface for a long nap.
    [/spoiler:1a62c762f2]

I'm pretty sure you answered your own question.

Briareos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    This is an alt, and it's been around longer than Terrorbyte. If anything, Terrorbyte is Hensler, not the other way around. It's bullshit regardless, but still, let's insult me properly.

Hensler on
  • Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hensler wrote:
    This is an alt, and it's been around longer than Terrorbyte. If anything, Terrorbyte is Hensler, not the other way around. It's bullshit regardless, but still, let's insult me properly.

I'm pretty sure alts, unless it's something for secret santa or the villain/hero tournaments, are against the rules.

Mai-Kero on
  • bobgorilabobgorila Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The Captain Atom crossover was so freaking awesome, seriously.

It sucks that it's the only book with him in that's worth reading, because it really gave me a hard-on for the character.

bobgorila on
    I like my women how I like my coffee.

Anally.
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    Hensler wrote:

I'm pretty sure alts, unless it's something for secret santa or the villain/hero tournaments, are against the rules.

I've been using it for over 3 years without a problem and let everyone know that it was an alt when I made it, including the mods, so I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

Anyways...

Here's the next issue, to be released on Feb. 14:

6496_400x600.jpg
    Do you believe in superheroes? Something huge has been found in the waters of the North Sea, something from another reality where the supermen are real. Join marine salvage expert Kenny Kincaid as he meets astonishing beings both familiar and terrifyingly strange. Hawksmoor, Jenny Quarx, Apollo, The Midnighter, The Doctor, The Engineer and Swift. Who are The Authority, and what do they want with our world? Can the heroes of a parallel universe save Kenny's marriage and end war forever?

Sounds like the Authority might actually be in the next issue.

Hensler on
  • Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I just read The Authority - The Magnificient Kevin

[spoiler:c788e6a4ae]The Carrier - The Death Star can suck its big fat cock[/spoiler:c788e6a4ae]

Mai-Kero on
  • grendel824_grendel824_ Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The Authority should be a 12-issue showcase for a top-tier creative team - 1 year, in and out.

I still want to pitch my spin-off miniseries, "The Americans" - anyone know of any artists sick enough to work on something like that?

grendel824_ on
  • bobgorilabobgorila Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    I just read The Authority - The Magnificient Kevin

[spoiler:7946dfdba1]The Carrier - The Death Star can suck its big fat cock[/spoiler:7946dfdba1]

Kev == <3

bobgorila on
    I like my women how I like my coffee.

Anally.