Options

Let's Make Some Money...to buy Naurto:CoNR3! Out Now!

124»

• Options
    MblackwellMblackwell Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I can't do shite with Naruto. You can win of course by spamming down+B but hell, that's crap. Without his clones I feel neutered for options. Sakura though suddenly became an amazing character. I'm no good with Kiba either, and have been beaten by people using him, but I can usually beat them in a rematch using Shikamaru or Asuma.

Mblackwell on
    Music: The Rejected Applications | Nintendo Network ID: Mblackwell

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Sakura also has a one shot guard break on most characters after donning the pink mitts. It's gross.

Other good guard crushers include anyone with the fireball special (Itachi's air special especially) and Tenten's air special if you hit them with Zabusa's sword.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    kid ichorouskid ichorous Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    In the unlock guide posted earlier it says to get 20% or more on the mission lists. What does this percentage mean? If I need 20% does that mean I only need to complete 2 out of the 10 missions? Is a mission completed if you achieve any rank higher than apprentice?

kid ichorous on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hehehe, no. 20% is two missions done to Hokage rank. You can check it under one of the menus. I can't remember if it's on the Ninja Info card directly.

Apprentice is a failure, and gives you ~%1 or so.

Also for people facing Sasuke spam, sidestep immediately after the second A in the sword combo, that's the sweet spot, if you get lifted it's already too late.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Glad to hear it.

I just learned that this game added in assist attacks to Squad mode. It's something I probably heard during the lead up but must have forgotten.

It's done by pressing tag while holding down, costs 50% chakra, and can be done by a player controller character at any time by pressing tag, for the same cost.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    So I got to play a real person who doesn't suck today, reminding me of the folly of practicing combos on the cpu and training dummies. Oh well.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    Professor HydronProfessor Hydron Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So I got to play a real person who doesn't suck today, reminding me of the folly of practicing combos on the cpu and training dummies. Oh well.

hee-hee

Professor Hydron on
    3DS ~ 2664-2225-0872
    Nintendo Network: ProfHydron
    XBox Gamertag: ProfHydron
    Friend Safari: Fighting ~ Machoke, Pancham, Breloom add me and tag or msg me and I'll add you back
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    That was days ago, you're too slow.

Unlock everyone yet?

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    You know perfectly well my laptop was on the frizz

Next week I'll be playing this game in force. I main Negi & Naruto

but I really want to master Tenten and Kiba

Professor Hydron on
    3DS ~ 2664-2225-0872
    Friend Safari: Fighting ~ Machoke, Pancham, Breloom add me and tag or msg me and I'll add you back
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I swear, me and puppet characters, you have a better chance of putting me in the cockpit of a 747 without any training and getting off the runway, than winning with Kankuro or Grams

Professor Hydron on
    3DS ~ 2664-2225-0872
  • Options
    delphinusdelphinus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Using the puppets in combos is all dependent on positioning and timing. You just have to space the hit stuns evenly so that you can give your puppets time to move in. I dont know if they kept the inf in this version. XoB, hows the netcode? im still on the jap one

delphinus on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I've played some very laggy matches and a few very unlaggy matches. It's not the best, to be frank.

Chiyo is about eight million times harder to win with than Kank, but when you get on a roll with her she can be unstoppable. Kank is supposedly beastly in the hands of an expert player as well, and I've seen shades of that myself from time to time.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    delphinusdelphinus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    actually, he had an infinite in the last game. Tough as nails to pull off, but OH so sweet when it all comes together. That's why I kinda miss the gravity of the older games. DONT YOU TELL ME THEYRE THE SAME!

delphinus on
  • Options
    RubycatRubycat Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Man that skimpy instruction pamphlet is a let down
    -pulls out his GNT 4 manual.. oooo pretty pictures/ char lists-

Also, you get 50k Ryo from having a gamecube memory card with GNT4 save data on it.
    =
    The Wifi for every match I've tried so far is soggy crap.
    (You know how in super metroid you have to go through the water area for a little bit without the gravity suit?.. yeah it feels like that) and everyone and their mother is using Sasuke.
    =
    I'm still farming cash for characters after beating story mode (my older brother was over and getting rocked by Deidara and cussing up a storm)

Rubycat on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: Rubycat3 / NintentdoID: Rubycat
  • Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Rubycat wrote: »
    Man that skimpy instruction pamphlet is a let down
    -pulls out his GNT 4 manual.. oooo pretty pictures/ char lists-

Also, you get 50k Ryo from having a gamecube memory card with GNT4 save data on it.
    =
    The Wifi for every match I've tried so far is soggy crap.
    (You know how in super metroid you have to go through the water area for a little bit without the gravity suit?.. yeah it feels like that) and everyone and their mother is using Sasuke.
    =
    I'm still farming cash for characters after beating story mode (my older brother was over and getting rocked by Deidara and cussing up a storm)

Man, my brother came over during Thanksgiving and after telling him over and over how hard that fight was, I go to fire it up and beat that douchebag in the first try with out a hassle. Figures. I had enough damn practice on him. After that I had trouble again but not as bad as it was in the past. I love playing this game with my bro. We have the same mind so we're always substituting at the same time and it's just generally crazy. 2p survival was a fun way to earn money with him too.

bobAkirafett on
    akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Most annoying thing in that whole fight is when he loads the screen with explosives and the frame rate dives for that one second they all explode.

Rubycat on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Down + A and Jump + X all day, land and Back+B, which isn't guard crushable. Take a hit, get some chakra, do a couple more Down+As, get him around 19% health, X when he stops moving.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'm going to be farming money to the point of me going crazy.
    -still don't have Orochimaru. =I just bought Deidara and Hiruko 18k a piece.. jeeze

I'm mixing Neji 10man poking (BBA) and Komachi 60 combo (f.B J.A till 18 then f.B X (hits him in stun to start super) cause I cant do the needleloop (jump doubletap A and hold with timing) J.A[A] dash repeat).
    =======

Doing the current Combo missions as well (all non wiimote sillyness.) just finished Lee's.. working on Yugao/Jiraiya(hard as crap to time hits after the paper bombs)

Rubycat on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Finally got
    Anbu Kakashi
    today

Tenten is a lot of fun, I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Professor Hydron on
    3DS ~ 2664-2225-0872
  • Options
    plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Finally got to play this last week, it's definately one of the best versions of the series. I love the tag team battles (wish there were more unique team specials, but it's still all good - the guy and rock lee one is amazing).

plufim on
    3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    1010 is a giant pile of suck.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    1010 is a giant pile of suck.

When I come home and own you with her you shall regret that

Professor Hydron on
    3DS ~ 2664-2225-0872