As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Happy Thread!

15678911»

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Fishman wrote: »
    You can usually sign people in as 'guest' to a gold account. Blaket(1), etc., etc. They won't get online achievements to their account, but they get to play the game online.

Not sure about Borderlands split screen online though. Online implementation can vary game to game.

Yeah see if that happens though I don't think she would be able use her online games with her offline games.

And really I just want a game I can play with my girlfriend and occasionally do online with.

Blake T on
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    Fishman wrote: »
    You can usually sign people in as 'guest' to a gold account. Blaket(1), etc., etc. They won't get online achievements to their account, but they get to play the game online.

Not sure about Borderlands split screen online though. Online implementation can vary game to game.

Yeah see if that happens though I don't think she would be able use her online games with her offline games.

And really I just want a game I can play with my girlfriend and occasionally do online with.

Yeah, I guess I usually use it for FPS games, so it doesn't matter about loot or skill or levels.. yeah, bit of a quandry, that.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Trillian wrote: »
    CIMG0194.jpg

Gekr.

Your skin looks a hundred times healthier nowadays!

Polago on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    apparently a friend of mine is all into this pet adoption agency

so she posts a link on facebook

wants everyone with a twitter account to "twitter a critter"

sounds kinda.... dirty to me

MrMonroe on
  • NechriahNechriah Chookity!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I found a website today where people are re-enacting Star Wars: A New Hope in 15 second blocks. One of the Trash Compacter scenes was done using ferrets.

I really want a ferret now.

Nechriah on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    She refuses to even make a silver account on the account that it will lose her gamerscore.

Have you tried the 'Someone call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulence?' approach?

SUCK MY DICK

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Polago wrote: »
    Your skin looks a hundred times healthier nowadays!

This would be an incredibly creepy comment from almost any other male

L|ama on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    She refuses to even make a silver account on the account that it will lose her gamerscore.

Have you tried the 'Someone call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulence?' approach?

SUCK MY DICK

And the forum receives a shocking revelation.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    it isn't shocking

it isn't even a revelation

The Black Hunter on
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    it is kind of hot though

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist