As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] My-Hime: Searrs/Obsidian Lord victory

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    oh yes, Kime

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Dunadan, though really, it doesn't matter who I vote for.

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    ShadowThomasShadowThomas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Kime and advent are the same person anyway.

ShadowThomas on
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hoh. Kime I suppose.

Zandracon on
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well, Advent, I'm starting on my last painting. I hope it is finished before you students kill me. It a shame really. I've been good to you all this time. I showed you the joy of boy/man love. And in the end, you stab me in the back. And not in a good way. But I guess you have learned from a great teacher and I should be proud to watch the student become the teacher. So I'll enjoy the radiant glow of the sky laser with my model. Bravo, Advent, Bravo.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    And Fluffy continues to go under the radar 8-)

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ShadowThomasShadowThomas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You were noted. No one cared however.

ShadowThomas on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    awwww

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    (S)Searrs Foundation
    (S)Artemis Project
    Classification: (S)Top Secret
    Clearance Required: (S) Violet

Project Summary
    (S)In order to meet the goals laid out at the previous 10th year meeting, we have designed and produced multiple platforms to use with the Artemis Child.

(S)Our initial test platform was constructed on schedule and firings went as planned. (S)Our issue with this unit was, to put things bluntly, not enough power.

(S)Our secondary test platform was designed from the ground up to provide as much power as possible. And once complete, the power of the fully operational station was tested.
    Test Unit 2

(U)In retrospect, the decision to appoint Timothy Allen as the design leader for this test unit... was probably a mistake.
    (S)The goal was certainly more power... but this exceeded even our initial calculations, and has been deemed to be, in laymen's terms, overkill. We've mothballed this station, and are looking to see if we can slightly decrease the output, and possibly could repurpose it to crushing asteroids in the outer system.
    (S)(S)For information regarding the testing site and transportation to and from, you must be UltraViolet Clearance or higher.

(S)Our next design returned to a more minimal setting. Less power than the previous, more than the first, and our scientists added devices that allowed for some precision work thru various beam redirection principles.
    Test Unit 3

(U)Yes, we also own Sony now. You should keep up with aquisitions more, brother.
    (S)While we were pleased, and this was certainly the most successful platform to date, it was still lacking slightly in power, and more importantly, the ground based relay system provided a vulnerability we needed to remove.

(S)Our final design, we believe to meet all requirements. More than enough power, but not overkill. And no pesky ground based vulnerability that would remove its ability to remain operational. In short, a fully self-sustained weaponized platform that can independently deal with threats.
    (S)While the final Artemis unit differs slightly in appearance, it matches feature for feature to our initial design goals. The Artemis unit has been launched recently, disguised as an anti-missle platform, and an appropriate press release has been distributed.

Current Total Capital Expenditure:
    (S)6.983 *10^15 USD
    (S)4.829 *10^8 Man Hours
    (U)3.315 * 10^7 Donuts

(S)Project Success: Pending

[Edit: Now with Inept Portion Marking and Donuts]

Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    As a samurai, teacher, and painter, I believe that your projects will hurt the earth more then do good. I must not approve of your business.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    As a samurai, teacher, and painter, I believe that your projects will hurt the earth more then do good. I must not approve of your business.

Did you know:
    The Searrs Foundation has scheduled another test firing today.

Jobastion on
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It's ok. I'm running the next mini. :)

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    SaphierSaphier Aka Errant Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Tonight I vote for Kime! Not out of any maliciousness, but rather I'd just like to know him better and I'm too shy to ask for myself. Do you like cake? I like cake too. Especially cheesecake.

Saphier on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Jason Todd wrote:
    Oh God, I pity the man who descends into the heart of samurai's madness

Jobastion on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Alright, I'll go with kime because why not, and excuse me while I go bury my head in the sand once more.

You kids play nice.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Jobastion wrote: »
    Jason Todd wrote:
    Oh God, I pity the man who descends into the heart of samurai's madness

Stop stealing my sig. It's bad enough that I'm about to get sky laser'd, a move I made in Marvel Universe.

Very Ironic, for realz.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The Searrs Corporation:
    In the world of today, there are so many little things that you still have to trouble yourself with. In the world of tomorrow, Searrs Robotics will take care the small things, so you can enjoy the big ones. :winky: Leading the industry in advanced robotic implementations, Searrs Robotics is dedicated providing a wide line of productivity enhancing assistants. From trouble free pets to synthetic companions, Searrs Robotics can fufill all of your needs. :winky:

The Searrs Corporation
    Sometimes one Winky just isn't enough!™
    :winky::winky:
    Searrs Robotics is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Searrs Corporation.
    The Searrs Corporation is not affilated, associated, or to be confused with the Searrs Foundation.
    We Swear.
    Trust Us.

Jobastion on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    eh.

I'm past it now.

I'm still alive, but honestly, I'm past caring.

There will be some heavy grudges out of this one though.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Oh?

Something tells me I will be grudged to no tomorrow for my shenanigans.

adventfalls on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You?

I could give two shits less about you, Advent.

Or about your win, or loss tonight.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Ah ^^;;

Sorry ahava. But I had to play the cards I was dealt.

adventfalls on
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    On the seventh day... we shall see.

Zandracon on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well, I'm eager to see what happens :P.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    *shrugs*

Apologize all you want, advent. You could have...

Whatever.

At this point there is no need for me to even be here.

The only power I have is my vote.

And I'm not even going to bother with that.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The Searrs Corporation:
    Got a grudge?
    There's an app for that. And the Searrs Corporation provides it.
    Currently available on iPod Touch, iPhone, and Android Platforms
    Now updated to support Grudge Sharing. Share your Grudges with all your friends.
    And Intelligent Group Grudging. You can view the overall grudge level of individuals averaged between all your friends. As your friends add or subtract Grudge Points, their levels increase or decrease accordingly.
    Also Network Grudges. Narrow down grudge lists to include information from only the specific friends playing with you in an individual phalla. Featuring the same functionality as Intelligent Group Grudging, but with the narrow focus of your team's brewing hate!
    [Tiny]PalmOS and WindowsMobile platforms not supported.
    Because they suck.[/tiny]
    The Searrs Corporation
    Because if you didn't have a Grudge... who else would you Day 1?™
    The Searrs Corporation
    Probably the Cause of the Grudge Anyway!™
    If I could code, it occurs to me that this would actually be a pretty neat tool

Jobastion on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    see how little anybody cares about you job?

do you see?

Your name should forever be in red.

forever.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    What's up, ahava? they've won a phalla. no big deal.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    BremenBremen Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Day 7: Maiden's Tears
    11 Hime have been sacrificed, and the festival has come to an end.

There was no one left to search the school, but it didn't matter. Kime wanted to be found. "Behold the final act of the Ikusahime's dance!" he shouted to those few who remained, and laughed. "The gate to the land of Fuka is opening!"

Fumi pushed the wheelchair bound Mashiro up to the ruined office building where the Hime Shizuru had so painfully met her end. "Mashiro-sama... are you sure?" she said, bringing the wheelchair to a stop.

"Yes... it is time for this cursed fate to finally end." Mashiro replied, only to be interrupted by dark laughter.

"I'm afraid it's far too late for that, Crystal Princess." the Reito Kanzaki said, stepping out of the shadows. Mikoto Minagi followed behind him, her eyes vacant and unfeeling. "Soon the festival will end, and I wont let you change that." He beckoned Mikoto forward, but she hesitated. "Mikoto!" he ordered, and the pendant hanging from her neck began to glow.

"What should I do, God?" Sister Yukariko pratically begged, kneeling in the academy's empty church. "Everything that's happened.. so much suffering.. please! I can't take it anymore!"

Outside the church, the night sky began to glow with an unearthly light, and then a bolt like golden lightning descended, reducing the church to ash and debree.

Events:

The Ikusahime Festival has ended.

Kime has been revealed to be Nagi Homura, minion of the Obsidian Lord

Zandracon (The Crystal Princess) has been defeated by Mikoto Minagi
    Arivia (Yukariko Sanada) has been defeated by Artemis

Deaths:

Samurai6966 (Wataru Ishigami) has died due to the defeat of Arivia (Yukariko Sanada)

Bremen on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    YEAH FOLKS I WAS MASONED WITH SAMURAI

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Arivia wrote: »
    Cry moar.

Seriously, beel and soda worked together just fine when they were masoned.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Victory by deception most foul.

Awesome.

Job my good man, that was stellar. I may never trust you after this, but I will forever tip my hat.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Victors:

Garroad_ran (Alyssa Searrs). Victory Condition: The Searrs faction will be victorious if Alyssa Searrs is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.
    Saphier (MIYU). Victory Condition: The Searrs faction will be victorious if Alyssa Searrs is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.
    Jobastion (Artemis). Victory Condition: The Searrs faction will be victorious if Alyssa Searrs is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.

Kime (Nagi Homura). Victory Condition: The Obsidian Lord faction will be victorious if Mikoto Minagi is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.
    Adventfalls (The Obsidian Lord). Victory Condition: The Obsidian Lord faction will be victorious if Mikoto Minagi is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.
    Fluffy, Our Beloved Flopsy Bunny Friend (Mikoto Minagi). Victory Condition: The Obsidian Lord faction will be victorious if Mikoto Minagi is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.

Dunadan019 (Chie Harada). Victory Condition: Survive to the end of the game without being voted out.
    Kistra (Takeda Masashi). Victory Condition: Survive to the end of the game without being voted out.

Bremen on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Wow, that must've been fun times. (RE: Masoned with samurai)

Here's the Searrs Foundation proboards. Enjoy reading through every single day's thread where I basically start it off by saying "and I STILL don't have a clue what's going on in this game."

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Role PMs:
    B:L
    You are Mai Tokiha!
    (Hime, Strength 7)
    The most recent Hime to arrive at Fuuka Academy, Orphaned at a young age, you've always been working hard to support your sickly younger brother Takumi. However, Takumi is not your most important person, as you always act cheerful and supportive around him rather than being yourself; instead, you have bonded with fellow classmate Tate Yuichi after he saved your life when a fight between hime sunk the ferry you were traveling on.

Your great determination and strong sense of duty has attracted the attention of Kagutsuchi, the mightiest child in the Ikusahime tournament. In addition to his enormous size and powerful fire attack, Kagutsuchi is, like the phoenix of legend, immortal and will be reborn from his own ashes within minutes of his defeat.

Idealist: You cannot attack, only guard. This is the only means you have of defeating the other Hime.
    Immortal: If defeated in combat, the combat results in a draw instead. Certain abilities may override this.
    Most Important Person: LoserforhireX , Tate Yuichi

Victory Condition: Tate Yuichi survives

LoserforhireX
    You are Tate Yuichi
    (Most Important Person)

An otherwise normal student at Fuuka Academy, you have the (mis)fortune of being the most important person of two Hime; Shiho Munakata, your childhood friend; and Mai Tokiha, a recent transfer student whom you have become close to. Therefor, if either is defeated, you will die. Further complicating things, the girls are fighting over you and introducing them to each other might not be a good idea.

You're working as an assisstant/errand boy for the Student Council. It's not much, but maybe it can help you get some messages out if you need to.

Messenger: You may PM the host with the name of a player and a message, he will recieve that message from the host anonymously.
    Hime: Suki, Shiho Munakata and B:L, Mai Tokiha

Suki
    You are Shiho Munakata
    (Hime, Strength 3)

A longtime resident of Fuuka and childhood friend of Tate Yuichi, you resent Tate's growing friendship with another hime, Mai Tokiha. Your only care in the Ikusahime festival is to either seperate Mai and Tate or to eliminate Mai (though intellectually you know this will result in Tate's death as well). Mai might feel safe as her Child, Kagutsuchi, is immortal; but she herself is not. If you can defeat Kagutsuchi in combat you will happily use the opening to kill Mai, making Kagutsuchi's rebirth meaningless. At the beginning of the game Kagutsuchi is much more powerful than you; to defeat Mai you will either need to wait for an opportunity or find allies.

While outwardly cheerful, the jealousy, cruelty, and despair that you hide within your heart have called forth the child Yatagarasu, the black crow. While weaker than most, Yatagarasu's speed and stealth, combined with your Hime power to astrally project, make you very hard to defeat when you are attacking.

Astral Projection: You are not defeated when attacking unless the defender is atleast double your strength.
    Most Important Person: LoserforhireX, Tate Yuichi (and no, you can't attack him)
    Hatred: If you engage Mai in combat and would defeat her, she is killed instantly. You still get credit for defeating another Hime.

Victory Condition: You may win in two different ways:
    Tate Yuichi survives, and you have guarded him more often than Mai Tokiha
    -or-
    Mai Tokiha is killed.

Cleonicus
    You are Natsuki Kuga
    (Hime, Strength 3)

A student of Fuuka Academy, you've worked hard to try to understand the Ikusahime festival after your mother was killed by those behind it after she uncovered information on it and tried to run away with you.

Your most important person is the Student Council vice president and fellow Hime, Shizuru Fujino, who was the only one who was there for you when the rest of the world turned its back; and the only person in the world whom you trust.

Your child is Duran, a dog-like robot named after the pet dog you and your mother had. Though small for a child, the dual cannons mounted on his back give him decent combat strength.

Lone Wolf: When attacking a target also attacked by someone else, you will retreat from the battle rather than fighting cooperatively.
    Most Important Person: Gnersh, Shizuru Fujino

Victory Condition: Survive

Gnersh
    You are Shizuru Fujino
    (Hime, Strength 5)

Vice president of the student council, you have an amazing ability to remain cool and composed even in the most outrageous circumstances, such as a paramilitary organization invading the school campus with tanks, or a hundred foot long dragon torching the dorms.

Your quiet strength and dignity has earned you a partnership with Kiyohime, the largest child in the carnival, who takes the form of an eight headed serpent. Though not the strongest child, few others are capable of defeating him.

You most important person is the fiery Hime Natsuki Kuga, whom you have always been there for since she was orphaned as a child. Though Natsuki considers you a friend, you want to be more than that, a disquieting fact which Natsuki has begun to sense.

Creepy Stalker: Every time you guard Natsuki, you will become more emotionally unstable. This will be reflected in progressive post restrictions.

Most Important Person: Cleonicus, Natsuki Kuga
    Victory Condition: Natsuki Kuga survives

ShadowThomas
    You are Yukino Kikukawa
    (Hime, Strength 2)

Secretary of the student council, you have always been a shy, introverted girl; and were only elected to your position due to your close friendship with Haruka Suzushiro, your hotheaded childhood friend.

Perhaps it is because of your meekness, but your child is one of the weakest, a strange plant creature called Diana. Though almost useless in combat, Diana is able to dispense millions of pollen-like cameras, giving you near omniscience. Either through subtlety or finding an ally, you must leverage this ability into victory in the Hime tournament, in order to protect Haruka.

All-seer: Every day, you recieve a list of every player who was the target of an ability the previous night.
    Seer: Instead of attacking or guarding, you may PM the host with the name of a player. You will learn of their identity.
    Most Important Person: Kias, Haruka Suzushiro

Victory Condition: Haruka Suzushiro survives

Kias
    You are Haruka Suzushiro
    (Most Important Person)

Executive director of the student council, you are a hotheaded and stubborn girl who never retreats from a challenge. Now that the president and vice president of the student council seem to be shirking their duties, it falls into your hands to hold the student body together!

It doesn't matter if the school is being attacked by a paramilitary force possessing an armored batallion and atleast one aircraft carrier, and you don't care if some mysterious force blew up the mountain overlooking the school during the night. Discipline must be maintained, and it's up to you to do it.

School edict: Each day, you may PM the host with a post restriction for all players, and it will be issued in the narration. Within certain rules, this restriction may be whatever you wish.

1) The restriction may not be based in any way on the contents of role PMs (example: "All Himes must post in pink")
    2) The restriction may not interfere with game mechanics (example: "Posts may not contain the color red")
    2) The restriction must be rationalized in some way having to do with school discipline. (Example: "Crude language has no place in a school. From now on, all posts must contain proper punctuation, capitalization, and spelling!")
    3) The host has veto power.

Violation of this post restriction will result in the violator recieving a demerit in the next day's narration (if I catch it) but no actual gameplay effect.

Hime: You are the most important person of ShadowThomas, the hime Yukino Kikukawa
    Victory Condition: Survive

Jaenther
    You are Akane Higurashi
    (Hime, Strength 2)

By the standards of the other hime, you are very, well, Average. Neither pretty nor ugly, neither outspoken nor shy, you are in most respects a standard student. Of course, being standard can have its advantages; of all the dysfunctional and one-sided relationships the hime have with their most important people, your relationship with your boyfriend Kazuya Kurauchi is the only one that could be considered healthy.

Your child, Harry, takes the form of a large mechanical cat. While far weaker than most others, your relationship with Kazuya gives you an advantage over all the other hime, for the strength of your bond to your most important person is mirrored in the strength of your child.

Requited Love: Every day that Kazuya is alive, your strength will increase by 1.
    Most Important Person: Delphinidaes, Kazuya Kurauchi

Delphinidaes
    You are Kazuya Kurauchi
    (Most Important Person)

You were just a normal student at Fuuka Academy until you learned that your girlfriend had magic powers (involving summoning a giant robot cat) and, later, that if she was defeated you would die.

Surprisingly, you've managed to make the best of a bad situation. Akane's child is steadily growing in power, and with your advantage of knowing about the Hime Festival you're able to pick up on things most overlook. Apparently most of the Hime hide their status from those they care about, and you'll have to make the most of this advantage.

Aware: If you are targetted by an ability, you'll be notified of that fact, as well as how many times you were targetted.
    Hime: You are the most important person of Jaenther, Akane Higurashi

LonelyAhava
    You are Akira Okuzaki
    (Hime, strength 4)

Born to a clan of ninjas, you were recognized as a hime even as a small child. Knowing parts of the legend of the Ikusahime festival, your clan came up with a plan to increase your chances in the festival; pretend to be a boy. As all hime are female, this means your opponents will never suspect you.

Your child is Gennai, a giant frog-like robot. Combined with your ninja techinques you have decent combat potential.

Your most important person is Takumi Tokiha, your roommate and the only person aware of your secret.

Partial seer immunity: Seer attempts that would return info other than your complete identity will identify you as a normal student instead of a hime.
    Most important person: Fatal3rr0r, Takumi Tokiha

Fatal3rr0r
    You are Takumi Tokiha
    (Most Important Person)

Weak and in poor health since you were a small child, you have never let those facts get you down, and remain cheerful and friendly to everyone. The combination of pity and friendliness this creates makes you very hard to dislike.

After finding out your roommate, Akira Okuzaki, was really both a girl and a Hime things have become a little crazy. The fact that you're also Akira's most important person is a bit odd, but hey, she's crossdressing for a reason and not because she wants to, so maybe it's not so bad.

Likable: Every night, PM a target to the host. If that target attempts to attack you, the attack will be blocked.
    Hime: You are the Most Important Person of LonelyAhava, Akira Okuzaki

Arivia
    You are Yukariko Sanada
    (Hime, Strength 2)

A Nun working in the church at Fuuka Academy, your recent acquisition of Hime powers has sparked a bit of a crisis of faith. Your Most Important Person, Wataru Ishigami, sought the position purely for power; with his knowledge of the Ikusahime Festival, he hopes to seize the power of the Obsidian Lord for personal gain.

Your child, Saint Vrus, has the outward appearance of a chess Knight; but in truth, its form is that of a hideous bat like creature that uses its wings to cover itself. Almost incapable of combat, instead it uses powerful hypnotic illusions to paralyze its enemy and then crush them, but the illusions can be used for other purposes as well.

Illusions: Each night you may choose two targets instead of attacking or guarding. Attacks and guards targetted at one are instead redirected to the other. This ability will not redirect the attacks of mechanical characters, or those with resistance to the powers of the Hime.
    Most Important Person: Samurai6966, Wataru Ishigami

Samurai6966
    You are Wataru Ishigami
    (Most Important Person)

Though the Obsidian lord is the true power behind the Festival, he utilizes human servants to oversee it for him; the first district. You are a low ranking member of the first district, but you're too power hungry to let this chance go by. In a flagrant violation of the rules of the first district, you've allied yourself with one of the hime using guile and seduction.

The results... could be better. Sister Yukariko is not very powerful, as a hime, but her power could be useful if you live long enough to utilize it; particularly when combined with your inside information as a member of the first district.

First District Contacts: Each night you may PM a target to the host; if they attack someone that night, you will be informed of this as well as their target.
    Hime: You are the most important person of Arivia, the hime Yukariko Sanada

Vagrant_Winds
    You are Nao Yuuki
    (Hime, Strength 3)

A middle school student at Fuuka Academy, you've lived a very traumatic life. When you were a child, several men broke into your house while you were out, injuring your mother and killing the rest of your family. Since then you've felt nothing but hatred and distrust for humanity in general. Your reaction on gaining your Hime powers was immediate, using them to prey on and steal from men who saw you as a defenseless little girl.

Your child is Julia, a mechanical spider capable of weaving incredibly strong webs and injecting an acidic poison into your foes. Though neither large nor fast, her ability to lay in ambush is unparalleled.

Your Most Important Person is your mother, still in a coma after she was attacked. This is something of an advantage, as she is too far away to be attacked by a normal opponent.

Ambush: When attacking a target who are themselves attacking, your combat strength is doubled for the battle.
    Unreachable MIP: Your Most Important Person is not represented by a player, and cannot be attacked as one. However, they are not invulnerable and certain players may be able to target them if they learn that your MIP is out of range.

Dunedainjedi
    You are Midori Sugiura
    (Hime, Strength 4)

A teacher at Fuuka Academy, for a long time you acted like the whole Hime thing was a joke, outlandishly shouting out the names of your attacks and striking a pose while claiming to be a defender of justice. Learning the truth behind the Ikusahime festival has been crushing, but has given you new purpose. You haven't always been the best teacher, but you have a duty to your students.

Your child is Gakutenou, a powerful four legged mecha with a blade-tipped tail and capable of immobilizing its foes with tornado like wind.

Your Most important person is your college instructor and mentor, Professor Sasaki. Currently away on a research expedition, he is beyond the range of most hime to reach.

Unreachable MIP: Your Most Important Person is not represented by a player, and cannot be attacked as one. However, they are not invulnerable and certain players may be able to target them if they learn that your MIP is out of range.

Victory Condition: Atleast 2 of your students must survive. Your students are Mai Tokiha, Tate Yuuichi, Kazuya Kurauchi, Chie Harada, and Yukino Kikukawa.

Zandracon
    You are the Crystal Princess
    (Child/Hime/Most Important Person, Strength 3)

Three hundred years ago, you won the Ikusahime festival by defeating the 11 other Hime. Satisfied, the Obsidian Lord departed.
    But you were not satisfied by your victory, and instead decided to do what you could to atone by helping the Hime of the next festival, which you did by imbedding your soul within a Child.

In the form of a young girl named Mashiro Kazahana, you've become director of Fuuka Academy, and have helped gather the Hime there for the next festival, and doing what you could to help them. Together with your Hime, Fumi Himeno, who shares your goals, you will attempt to shelter them as much as possible from the horrors of the Festival.

When a child is defeated, the soul of the Hime's most important person is entrapped in a shrine deep under Fuuka Academy. Using your power, you will be able to release one of these souls and restore the dead Most Important Person to life, along with their associated Hime. One more hime may be the best you can do, but it would be ideal if you could find a way to defeat the Obsidian Lord and end the Festival once and for all.

Ressurection: Once during the game, you may ressurect a dead Most Important Person (whether they are represented by a player or not) and their associated Hime(s). This will not reduce the number of hime defeated (so after your interference three hime could win).
    Most Important Person: You represent both Child, Hime, and affiliated Most Important person.

Victory Condition: As many Festival Hime as possible must survive. Three is an absolute minimum, more would be better. This condition is filled by any Hime not from the Searrs or Obsidian Lord factions.

Dunadan019
    You are Chie Harada
    (Normal Student)

The self professed dictionary of school gossip, you can't resist digging for info on the events of Fuuka academy (ah, the drama of high school romance!). Whenever anything interesting happens on Academy grounds, you'll be there snapping pictures of interesting things with your cell phone/camera, and spreading the latest gossip.

As a student, your goal is to stay alive and not earn the enmity of the majority of the student body, but most of all to have fun and enjoy yourself.

Student: Most Hime are unwilling to kill an innocent student, and will abort their attack if it targets you.
    Gossip: Each day, you may PM the host with a message that will be posted in the thread. If you PM atleast a few hours before the narration, the message will be posted then; if you PM the message close to the narration it will be added to the narration.
    The message will be phrased as something oveheard while walking about campus.

Victory Condition: Survive to the end of the game without being voted out.

Kistra
    You are Takeda Masashi
    (Normal Student)

Captain of the Kendo club, you are a calm and wise older student devoted to seeing the kendo club succeed.

Unfortunately, despite your attempts to project a calm and mature appearance, you always seem to have the worst luck, particularly when around girls. It's almost like there's a god out there using you as comic relief.

As a student, your goal is to stay alive and not earn the enmity of the majority of the student body, but most of all to have fun and enjoy yourself.

Student: Most Hime are unwilling to kill an innocent student, and will abort their attack if it targets you.
    Bad with women: Every day, you may PM the host with the name of a player; you will be informed if that player's character is male or female.

Victory Condition: Survive to the end of the game without being voted out.

Garroad_ran
    You are Alyssa Searrs
    (Hime)

The Searrs Foundation has plans for the power of the Ikusahime Festival. Each of the himes that fight in it fight only to protect their own loved ones; a selfless goal, but a small one. With the power of the Festival Searrs hopes to bring a golden age to the world, three hundred years of peace and prosperity. They also, admitedly, plan to make a lot of money doing it.

For decades, the Searrs Foundation has been trying to understand the Hime, and their mysterious ability to materialize high-order matter. Eight years ago they succeeded in creating a single artificial hime, you. You were attempt number 143.

In addition to being the hime of your massively powerful child, Artemis, you are capable of summoning the Hime-less children known as "Orphans" to use as decoys and scouts; though weak, Orphans can provoke a Hime into fighting and revealing their identity.

Your Most Important Person is the scientist who helped raise you, who is safe in Searrs' headquarters beyond the reach of any other Hime.

Hime Seer: Each day, you may PM the host with the name of a player; you will be informed if they are a Hime, guarded by a Hime, or neither.
    Unreachable MIP: Your Most Important Person is not represented by a player, and cannot be attacked as one. The only one capable of attacking your MIP is Artemis, who is on your side.
    Searrs: You are aware of the other members of the Searrs Faction; Jobastion, Artemis, and Saphier, MIYU

Victory Condition: The Searrs faction will be victorious if Alyssa Searrs is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival

Jobastion
    You are Artemis
    (Child, Strength 6)

The Searrs Foundation has plans for the power of the Ikusahime Festival. Each of the himes that fight in it fight only to protect their own loved ones; a selfless goal, but a small one. With the power of the Festival Searrs hopes to bring a golden age to the world, three hundred years of peace and prosperity. They also, admitedly, plan to make a lot of money doing it.

Searrs' ability to create a fake hime and child was crude at best; but they were able to make up for that by utilizing their immense resources and technology. In high earth orbit is a satellite equipped with an energy weapon of unbelievable power, and the small, fetus like Child Artemis that powers it. From there you are capable of striking at any target on earth with power nearly equal to an atomic bomb.

As your powers are not derived from the Ikusahime Festival itself, your attacks have the power to kill the Obsidian Lord or his Minion Nagi. However, as your victory condition is for Alyssa to win the festival, killing those who run it is contrary to your interests, especially as once one is killed the other becomes vulnerable to the unaligned Hime.

Satellite: You may not guard, and may only attack on even days. However, you may not be attacked by any child with a strength less than 8.
    Extended Reach: Your attacks are not limited to near the academy; instead of attacking you may PM the host with the name of a Hime whose MIP is not represented by a player to kill their MIP, stripping them of their powers. Being incorrect in your information will forfeit that night's attack.
    Searrs: You are aware of the other members of the Searrs Faction; Garroad_ran, Alyssa Searrs, and Saphier, MIYU

Victory Condition: The Searrs faction will be victorious if Alyssa Searrs is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival

Saphier
    You are MIYU
    (Strength 5)

To help Alyssa Searrs win the tournament, the Searrs Foundation developed and built a special weapon, the Multiple Intelligential Yggdrasil Unit; a human appearing robot with the ability to manifest multiple types of weapons and using a special device Searrs developed that interferes with the Himes' ability to materialize high-order matter.

You are neither Hime nor child, and you do not gain combat strength from defeating another Hime; but you are strong enough to fight on an even footing against them.

As your powers are not derived from the Ikusahime Festival itself, your attacks have the power to kill the Obsidian Lord or his Minion Nagi. However, as your victory condition is for Alyssa to win the festival, killing those who run it is contrary to your interests, especially as once one is killed the other becomes vulnerable to the unaligned Hime.

Searrs: You are aware of the other members of the Searrs Faction; Garroad_ran, Alyssa Searrs, and Jobastion, Artemis

Victory Condition: The Searrs faction will be victorious if Alyssa Searrs is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.

Adventfalls
    You are The Obsidian Lord
    (Most Important Person)

For thousands of years, the Obsidian Lord has has let the festival be his amusement while leaving the human race to its own means. But times have changed, and humans are now trying to interfere with the festival; this cannot be tolerated, and for the festival to end. Taking the form of the human Reito Kanzaki and brainwashing the Hime Mikoto Minagi into believing him to be her brother, The Obsidian lord himself plans to win the festival, and use its power to remake the world to his own whims.

You are The Obsidian lord, in the secret guise of the student Reito Kanzaki. Your secret identity protects you from being discovered, while your power as the obsidian lord makes you almost invulnerable, and even protects your from the consequences should the Hime who loves you be defeated. However, if your minion Nagi Homura is defeated, your grip on the festival will weaken, and you will become vulnerable to its powers as well.

Searrs' forces are capable of acting against you regardless, but they will probably try to avoid it unless they have strong reason to attack you.

Festival Immunity: As long as Nagi Homura is alive, you cannot be harmed by Hime, whether in combat or by targetted or passive abilities.
    Hidden Identity: Most types of seering will identify you as if you were a normal student. The vote will still reveal your true identity to all.
    Obsidian Lord Faction: You are aware of the other members of your faction, Kime, Nagi Homura, and Fluffy, Our Beloved Flopsy Bunny Friend, Mikoto Minagi

Victory Condition: The Obsidian Lord faction will be victorious if Mikoto Minagi is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.

Kime
    You are Nagi Homura
    (Other)

For thousands of years, the Obsidian Lord has has let the festival be his amusement while leaving the human race to its own means. But times have changed, and humans are now trying to interfere with the festival; this cannot be tolerated, and for the festival to end. Taking the form of the human Reito Kanzaki and brainwashing the Hime Mikoto Minagi into believing him to be her brother, The Obsidian lord himself plans to win the festival, and use its power to remake the world to his own whims.

You are Nagi Homura, willing minion to the Obsidian Lord. Capricious and heartless, you find the festival as amusing as your master does, and you've guided the Hime to their destiny since the Festival was founded. To do so you have the ability to create Orphans, Children without an associated hime, to identify and train the Hime.

As long as the Obsidian Lord lives, you are seperate and above the festival, and cannot be harmed by the powers it grants. Searrs' forces are capable of acting against you, but they will probably try to avoid it unless they have strong reason to.

Festival Immunity: As long as The Obsidian Lord is alive, you cannot be harmed by Hime, whether in combat or by targetted or passive abilities.
    Hime Seer: Each day, you may PM the host with the name of a player; you will be informed if they are a Hime, guarded by a Hime, or neither.
    Obsidian Lord Faction: You are aware of the other members of your faction, Adventfalls, The Obsidian Lord, and Fluffy, our Beloved Flopsy Bunny Friend, Mikoto Minagi

Victory Condition: The Obsidian Lord faction will be victorious if Mikoto Minagi is one of the winners of the Ikusahime Festival.

Fluffy, our Beloved Flopsy Bunny Friend
    You are Mikoto Minagi
    (Hime, Strength 6)

You are Mikoto Minagi. You don't have any memories other than your dying grandfather telling you to seek your brother in the land of Fuuka. You don't know why you're so good at fighting. But you know you've found your brother, and you know you'll do anything he tells you to, as soon as you can clear your head.

Your Child is Miroku, an enormous Ogre-like mecha with an enormous club. Not quite the Strongest Child, but there is only one stronger. Your Most Important Person is Reito Kanzaki, your brother (nevermind the last name, you're sure it's not important); but he wont be harmed if you are defeated.

Amnesia: You may not attack until day 3; until then, you may only guard.
    Obsidian Lord Faction: You are aware of the other members of your faction, Adventfalls, The Obsidian Lord, and Kime, Nagi Homura

Bremen on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Enjoy reading through every single day's thread where I basically start it off by saying "and I STILL don't have a clue what's going on in this game."
    Hey, hey guys? Yeah, there's this thing called asking a source question in cyan. When I see you saying that and saying "maybe I need to watch this series" on Day 3, I shake my head.

We already planned for this ahead of time that people who might want info might not know what is going on.

kime is the ONLY one to use it and he was given some pretty important info.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Cry moar.

Right, but both of them can play well. Samurai blabbed EVERYTHING to his friend vagrant_winds the first day without even talking to me about it. Hands tied, etc etc.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Cry moar.

Right, but both of them can play well. Samurai blabbed EVERYTHING to his friend vagrant_winds the first day without even talking to me about it. Hands tied, etc etc.
    Yeah, that totally kept you from submitting orders for your power.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Enjoy reading through every single day's thread where I basically start it off by saying "and I STILL don't have a clue what's going on in this game."
    Hey, hey guys? Yeah, there's this thing called asking a source question in cyan. When I see you saying that and saying "maybe I need to watch this series" on Day 3, I shake my head.

We already planned for this ahead of time that people who might want info might not know what is going on.

kime is the ONLY one to use it and he was given some pretty important info.

It wasn't necessarily a source question. I didn't realize until like day four or five what it was that was really making me confused. Eventually I asked Bremen about it over PM and everything started clicking into place.

The OP described very clearly how most Himes worked, but because Jobastion was my Child, I didn't have an attack power of my own. For the first couple of days I didn't even realize I was a hime because of this.

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Well, that was a... less than honorable victory, and I will again appologize to those whom I screwed over, Lonely and Fatal3rror.

Yeah ST, you get no appologies from me. You triggered my paranoia reflex, so I feel the murder of you was completely acceptable.

To Kime and Advent. GG!
    But man... seriously, Fluffy was (THIS) close to being TKO'd. Should have contacted me sooner.

I also hope you all enjoyed the Searrs Corporation's efforts to make this final day slightly less boring thru silly press releases.
    GR was totally supposed to make one for me though. Where's mah press release man? I'd fire you, but I hear your dad runs the company or something... I dunno... damn family hookups.

Jobastion on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Cry moar.

Yeah, that totally kept you from submitting orders for your power.

As far as I can remember, I either attacked or busdrove every night. Whether that did something effective, not really.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg