As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Modern Warfare 2: Out now! Removal of pants advised.

1575859606163»

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I would like to point out again that I proved German superiority again yesterday and that knifing Captain K and shooting him in the face with a launcher is one of the best things you can do.

Actually, shooting down his chopper and then knifing him in the back immediately afterwards should be an achievement 8-)

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    HelloweenHelloween Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I've added the PA gamertag and am ready to rock with you fellas.

Got me an 18 kill streak last night which im quite proud of :D

Helloween on
    See all of my Let's Plays Here:
    Youtube Channel!
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Alright, folks, having finished 99% of my assignment, I am going to post the new OP so I can shoot mans online. Just give me one sec.

EDIT: Here it is!

I'll send a PM to have this locked.

Time to jump ship, folks.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Helloween wrote: »
    I've added the PA gamertag and am ready to rock with you fellas.

Got me an 18 kill streak last night which im quite proud of :D

Pfff, you didn't even accept my invite to game with us on a full PA "server".

You are not WORTHY.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    GrimReaperGrimReaper Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    BuhamutZeo wrote: »
    Greg USN wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Also, the story is NOT terrible. It's fiction and there's some suspension of disbelief. But it's pretty well put together. And seriously? Stop comparing everything with explosions to Micheal Bay. The game is about fucking war. Things blow up in war. OH NOES

errr still having a hard time with the air port level... seemed really pointless.

An excuse for
    Russia to invade.

Edit: Also, end-game spoiler question involving SCIENCE!
    Um...would a nuclear explosion in space really create a shock wave that could wreck the space station? Ya know, since there's a void in space and there's nothing for physical waves to travel through? Or am I just Sci-dumb?

Whilst I haven't yet played MW2 I can safely read the spoilers because I don't give a damn, so...
    A nuclear explosion in space is very small, however the amount of radiation/emp etc will be roughly the same in the first few seconds of the explosion as one in Earths atmosphere. The explosion would have to be close enough to the station in order for the fission reaction to also melt or cause the metals etc that the station is made up of to explode.

GrimReaper on
    PSN | Steam
    ---
    I've got a spare copy of Portal, if anyone wants it message me.
This discussion has been closed.