• Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Christ, you guys are fast

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The Secret Santa exchanges are the two times in any given year where I don't procrastinate until the last moment.

I wonder who is going to make Tim his chimera-surfing dreadnought?

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    See, I have to cash my check, figure out what I want to give to my santee, obtain it, work on it, and then I can start thinking about shipping it.

Raslin on

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I do have international shipping issues, so I have the expense of getting the stuff to me, then back across the seas to my Santee lending to my decision to cut that step out.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    MatriasMatrias Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I really want to make the Chimera surfing dreadnought anyways, but I'm not sure anyone outside of Tim, me, and Gabe would appreciate that.

Matrias on
    3DS/Pokemon Friend Code - 2122-5878-9273 - Kyle
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Got my PM, working on a couple ideas.

IronKnuckle's Ghost on
  • Options
    WIckedkarmaWIckedkarma AustinRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    if anyone needs a proxy elf feel free to hit me up in a pm.

WIckedkarma on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Matrias wrote: »
    I really want to make the Chimera surfing dreadnought anyways, but I'm not sure anyone outside of Tim, me, and Gabe would appreciate that.

Dude just make it and I'll pay you for it.

*edit* taking a break from assembling my gift. Glue fumes are getting to me.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Anyone who would not appreciate such a thing is less then human, and should be purged accordingly.

see317 on
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    see317 wrote: »

Anyone who would not appreciate such a thing is less then human, and should be purged accordingly.

So, a Xenos player, then?

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    It BurnsIt Burns Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm really happy my santee is into hobbies of the miniature variety. :D

Already got the gift and working on it!

I'm thinking about painting it but I paint really slowly, lets hope I can make the deadline D:

It Burns on
    The slowest painter. Ever.
  • Options
    SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Just ordered my santee's gift, plus a little something extra.

I'm going to paint it, but I too paint really slowly, so it'll take some doing to make the deadline.

Sevorak on
    steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • Options
    NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I know exactly what I'm going to get for my santee... but, I paint terribly... BUT! I can make up for that in different ways :)

Nax on
    The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • Options
    BitstreamBitstream Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh man, this is going to be a fun gift to put together. Hopefully my sculpting skills haven't gotten too rusty, though it looks like I have a couple weeks to bone up while the [REDACTED] ships.

Bitstream on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Ugh, I don't know what to get my santee. He seems to have a bunch of stuff already, and I want to do something cool for the dude. The suggestions are alright, but... nothing that fun.

Raslin on

• Options
    NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Looking back at my message to Santa, I realize its pretty generic :/ I thought I might have been too late, so I was typing quickly :P

Maybe this will be more helpful if my Santa sees it:

My current interests, in order:

1. Pure Grey Knights. The only models I actually own so far is a squad of 5 stock GKTs. Thats it. I've been using one as a stand in-grand Master, but proxying the Incinerator as a Psycannon. Grey Knights are expensive though, and don't really expect them :) I state "pure" purposefully, because I don't know that I will ever use an Inquisitor, Storm Troopers, or anything else in the codex. Everytime I use ISTs they just die ungloriously, and I don't think I'm a fan, canonically, of using Inquisitors and retinues in a 40k list.

2. Guard. Kasrkins, Steel Legion, Cadians. I am fairly certain that I am going to go back to crazy guard lists... especially after sitting down yesterday evening to plan out team game lists. Will likely go mech heavy with Valks/Vendettas, and prolly have a few Commisars to pretend one of them is Gaunt :P

3. Blood Angels/Marines. I've not played them seriously in a long time now, but Blood Angels will always be my first love, and I will go back to them with a vengeance when the new codex comes out. Also, I have plans for these three armies to combine for Apoc goodness via a Third War for Armaggedon theme. (The GKs are only officially listed as participating in the First War, but as prior fluff has shown, once they detect daemonic activity somewhere, they always stay close by in case it happens again)

4. Tyranids. Still on the fence about the fate of my Tyranid army. New codex could be amazing. New codex could be disappointing for me... I don't know, and I don't know how much effort I will want to pour into it with other projects going on.

5. Anything else thats cool :) One day, I will probably build the army it goes too :)

Anyways, I hope thats more helpful and informative than my Santa PM

Nax on
    The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Yeah I just noticed my suggestions were somewhat vague. For more specific suggestions please relay a message through Santa :winky:

It Burns on
  • Options
    fallaxdracofallaxdraco Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Considering who I got, I can't decide whether to send what I was planning or this other thing I think he would like... Hrm. The other thing would fit his specific army better, but what I was going to send is nicer/more expensive overall.

fallaxdraco on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I don't really remember what I sent santa as to what I want. I might want to modify it a bit.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I hope my information was sufficient for my santa. If not, proxy message yadda yadda yadda...

Also, if needed, I'll be glad to serve as a proxy for messages.

see317 on
  • Options
    CF SANTACF SANTA Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Are you trying to put me out of a job, see? I have elves to feed, you know.

CF SANTA on
    santasig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    CF SANTA wrote: »
    Are you trying to put me out of a job, see? I have elves to feed, you know.
    You wouldn't have so many elves if you would just eat a few of them before they started breeding.

see317 on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Wondering if I'll regret not signing up this year...

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Yes, you will. Ein too. :D

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Done assembling! Now I need me some primer! :winky:

It Burns on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I really wanted to paint one certain part of my Santa's present, but the time and cost of getting across an ocean twice just made it seem too impractical...:oops:

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    falsedeffalsedef Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Did I mention the free Alternity package comes with a poster? No? You still don't want it? OK, it's going in the recycle bin :(

falsedef on
  • Options
    fallaxdracofallaxdraco Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    falsedef wrote: »
    Did I mention the free Alternity package comes with a poster? No? You still don't want it? OK, it's going in the recycle bin :(

NOOO! I want it, I bought the Alternity players guide years ago when I was young and read the hell out of it. I just figured you were saving it for after the event was over to send it to someone who got shafted.

fallaxdraco on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Alright, have acquired all the presents for my santee, now to begin painting them.

...I just realized I've spent more money, and will spend more time on this, than for my girlfriend for christmas... I'm a horrible person.

Raslin on

• Options
    falsedeffalsedef Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    NOOO! I want it, I bought the Alternity players guide years ago when I was young and read the hell out of it. I just figured you were saving it for after the event was over to send it to someone who got shafted.
    Well, somehow I think the shafted person (if there are any) might not enjoy it, since it seems most of the people participating are more for miniatures. Just send me a PM with your info and I'll send it when I get a chance.

falsedef on
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Raslin wrote: »
    Alright, have acquired all the presents for my santee, now to begin painting them.

...I just realized I've spent more money, and will spend more time on this, than for my girlfriend for christmas... I'm a horrible person.

Just don't let her know!

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

You are a good person and you should know that.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    [GHSC]Ryctor[GHSC]Ryctor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

You are a good person and you should know that.

Haha you just hope he got you as his giftee :P

[GHSC]Ryctor on
    You'd be surprised the amount of damage a hauler can do in the right hands ~ Istvaan Shogaatsu
  • Options
    WIckedkarmaWIckedkarma AustinRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Since I got my gift with no name I had no idea who it was from and it turns out my gift was from my G&T Santa!
    Removing this post and sorry for any santa confusion!

WIckedkarma on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    dang yo some of you send stuff out quick.
    Orks are awesome and grotz are a ton of fun to assemble and paint, so nice gift! :D

Dayspring on
    My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Orkz is best! Especially as a gift!

*wink*wink*nudge*nudge* Santa :winky:

It Burns on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Gadzooks, I was beaten to the fastest punch!

Hmm, well, I'll just have to wait for my Santee to report in. It's not like I can kick the postal service across the pond into moving faster.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Bleh, I'm painting my gift. Got no classes from December 11 to January 11 so I should be good. My goal is to get it to my santee before christmas.

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    MatriasMatrias Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Alright. I was left with a lot of options, and I've decided what I'm gonna do. I bought a few things to get my Santee started on his endevors.

Matrias on
    3DS/Pokemon Friend Code - 2122-5878-9273 - Kyle
  • Options
    JJ Rabbit GangmemberRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    With my long weekend behind me, I cycled to work today in the bitter cold. Forced myself up the stairs and was met with a small box from Willow Road, Nottingham. Putting up the decorations yesterday was obviously a sign to the big man himself.

What's inside?Only this :

Holy shit.

Santa, get your ass out here. You glorious son of a bitch. <3

J on