Options

[D&D 4e IC] Den of the Slavetakers

123457»

Posts

  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Paela looked curiously at the pile of gold. "Stay back!" she said, "I have a bit of experience in this area..."

    With that she carefully examined the pile for any signs of traps.

    El Skid on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    As Paela searches through the treasure, Malryna moves silently close to the door farthest from the group, places her elven ear to the door, and tries to listen for any sounds or noises she could identify. However, she is aware that unlocked doors aren't always the safest, and prepares herself should trouble rear it's head again...
    Move to E10 (from the last map)
    Perception check to listen in on anything happening in the room: 22
    Stealth check so as not to be discovered: 20
    Prepare action: Move to D10 should something open the door from the other side and surprise us.

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Keeping a close eye on the door, Ayliana moves over next to Paela.

    "Anything of use? I think we may need all the help we can get."

    Joeslop on
  • Options
    Draw On Holy MightDraw On Holy Might Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    With his allies securing the room, Kazadim made his way back down the stairs to lend more aid to the captured Halfling.

    He checked the young man over for any wounds.
    “You do not appear to be injured. We should be thankful for that much, at least. Is there anything we can offer to you? Food, water?”

    He glanced back at the entrance, and then up to his companions at the top of the stairs, waiting for any sort of signal.
    “The way to the exit should be clear, but I fear that these devils might have set up an ambush. There is no telling where that witch has gotten off to. We will be more than happy to escort you out, if you can stay out of sight until we have finished here.”

    Draw On Holy Might on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    A thorough search of the gold pile by Paela confirms that there are no traps. As Malryna and Paela complete their search through the gold, they find three potions in addition to the money.

    Back with the captured halfling, he stands easily on his own, answering Ayliana's question without word. Looking to the paladin and the warlord, the halfling says, "I could really use some water right now. Morgana did not care to provide us with much of anything."

    The halfling continues, "I should be able to stay hidden for a bit if you guys think there's more in here. I'll be hiding somewhere around here. I just need to find a good spot."

    The halfling trots up the stairs and looks around for a good hiding place.

    As Malryna finishes her checks of the rooms, she concludes that every other room in the in the area is clear. She finds no signs of anyone or anything else wandering around.
    Searching the pile of gold, you find a bunch of gold and three Potions of Healing.
    Potion of Healing

    This simple potion draws on the body’s natural healing ability to cure your wounds.

    Potion
    Power (Consumable • Healing): Minor Action. Drink this potion and spend a healing surge. Instead of the hit points you would normally regain, you regain 10 hit points.

    Like I had mentioned earlier, gold isn't going to be of much use at this point. Because of that, the amount is probably irrelevant. However, the potions may be of some use.

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Having searched the caverns some more, Paela eventually comes to a conclusion.

    "Welp, looks like we cleaned these guys out! I guess we'd better grab all this gold and head out!"

    I could really use a new lab, with all sorts of beakers and expensive, rare ingredients and magical artifcats... this job really worked out pretty well!

    El Skid on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Malryna does a final sweep around the 2 rooms (can't be too careful!), making sure that nothing was out of the ordinary, before going back to the rather odd halfling partner. She had to admit, for all of Paela's... oddities, she was growing quite fond of the sorceress. In fact, quite fond of the entire team (even the Eladrin).

    "Paela, mind if I take one of these potions? The battles throughout the cave have left me...drained (for lack of a better word) and I would want to heal some of these wounds."

    Some of them, yeah right! The scar across my face would heal in time, but the mark will always be there!
    Perception check, sweeping the rooms for one last time, maybe finding something of some use in the rooms: 14

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Nothing is left in the temple, as far as any of you can tell. The temple area is ominously quiet after the sounds of battle filled the cave for most of your time down here. It may be time to head back and collect your reward.
    Let me know what you all would like to do, start heading out or whatever else it may be. The temple area and the rooms above it are clear.

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Having taken one of the potions, the ranger (and her animal companion) moves back to the room with the once-imprisoned halfling. She stands by the door, turns to the rest of the group, and says:

    "Well... now that we have rescued what's left of the prisoners, I suggest we leave this gods-forsaken cave and receive our rightly-earned rewards. Grab what you can, and we'll meet up all here in this room. Once hopefully everyone's ready, we can disembark to the temple of Avandra with the survivor, and report on what we've found here... no doubt Mika would probably be delighted on the dispersal of the cult, as well as feel more at ease now that we've silenced this threat"

    She looks to her companion, Blackfang, and the spider cheerfully chitters to her mistress' words.Ironically, for a creature of the dark, it seemed Blackfang wanted to leave this rot-invested cave as soon as possible as well.

    That makes two of us my friend, the Drow mused to herself.

    !Ready

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ayliana grabbed a scrap of cloth that was laying on the ground, using it to clean off the head of her hammer.

    "By all rights, this seemed too easy. I would have thought Morgana to have a better backup plan than just teleporting away.."
    !Ready

    Joeslop on
  • Options
    Draw On Holy MightDraw On Holy Might Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kazadim nodded grimly.

    He headed back up the stairs to the gold, and slid his pack from his shoulders, dropping it onto the floor beside him. Doing his best to count it quickly (and making sure it divided somewhat easily), for fear of delaying their escape any longer, and begain loading it in carefully.

    "It appears they made quite the profit preying on and tormenting the people of this land."

    He spat, off to the side.
    "Vile creatures. At least the church should be able to make good use of some this."

    With everything in tow, the genasi joined the others down below once more. He glanced out into the hallway behind the Drow, checking again cautiously to ensure nothing waited for them.

    "Let us be careful upon leaving this wretched place. That witch may still have something planned."
    !Ready here

    Draw On Holy Might on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    As everyone walks out the door, a loud, sudden schlurping sound is heard. Looking next to the bridge, you see what looks like a tower now standing from the cavern below to the temple level.

    Fragments of the mushroom chamber seem to have acquired arms and legs and murderous beady eyes. Five mushroom people are advancing on you, two taller creatures with wide caps and a couple of staves and three smaller specimens with mighty fists.

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    Draw On Holy MightDraw On Holy Might Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kazadim very nearly threw his arms up in frustration, groaning.
    Walking mushrooms. Why in the Nine Hells not.

    He drew his sword, casting a glance back at his companions before bracing himself.
    “Lady, give me the patience to endure this. Your enemies are many.”
    Initiative? (1d20+2) = 16

    Draw On Holy Might on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Paela grips her staff eagerly as the mushroom men approach. Time for more action!
    Initiative: 1d20+5+2 17

    Did we get an extended rest out of that last bit? Let me know and I can roll my wild magic stuff if so.

    El Skid on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    You got a short rest, that's for sure. You can do whatever you normally do during a short rest.

    Looks like we have a consensus on fighting these guys? Everyone else in or is there anything someone else would like to do?

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Roll Initiative!
    No one else had any ideas so we'll just do this :)

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Like there was ever any doubt :P

    Initiative already rolled :)

    El Skid on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The Drow gives an inner sigh at the sight of these monstrosities.

    "Great. First it's living clay beasts. Now it's walking foliage! This day could just not get any worse..."

    Malryna prepares her trusty Drow Knife and whistles for her companion. Blackfang readily complies, and stands near its mistress' heels, ready for battle...

    Initiative: 23!
    I'll also assume I kept my knife out for this.
    As for Blackfang, he's right next to me (right or left; doesn't matter)

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    "Mushrooms. Of course. It all makes sense now!"

    Ayliana pulls her hammer again, grumbling to herself. "No, it doesn't make any sense at all."
    Initiative: 1d20+5 23

    Joeslop on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Just waiting on Inksplat...

    El Skid on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Round 1.0

    The mushroom people seem surprised by the quick action taken by your group but they will, no doubt, be ready for the assault.

    Map:
    20609ec.png

    Initiative:
    Ayliana
    Malryna

    Mushroom Guards
    Paela
    Kazadim
    Flutter

    Mushroom Priests

    Status:
    Kazadim - 29/29 - AC20/F16/R16/W13 - HS 6/8 - AP 2/2
    @K10 - Status: Normal.
    Ayliana - 26/40 - AC22/F15/R15/W15 - HS 1/12 - AP 1/2
    @J10 - Status: Normal.
    Flutter - 33/33 - AC16/F14/R14/W16 - HS 8/10 - AP 0/2
    @K12 - Status: Normal.
    Malryna - 15/30 - AC17/F15/R15/W13 - HS 1/7 - AP 2/2
    @J11 - Status: Bloodied. -- Blackfang @K11 30/30 - AC15/F12/R13/W13 - HS 0/2
    Paela - 23/25 - AC15/F12/R15/W15 - HS 5/7 - AP 1/2
    @J12 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 1 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @G9 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 2 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @G10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 3 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @F10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 1 - 48/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 2 - 48/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D9 - Status: Normal.

    First up: Ayliana and Malryna!

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Malryna moves through the group, and tries to find a spot to take advantage of the Mushroom Priests hiding behind their guards.

    She stands carefully next to the cliff, preventing herself from falling down, and unsheathes her boomerang.

    With a flick of the wrist, she hurls the boomerang to her target. The target flies true, and cuts part of the myconid's head off it's body, before returning back to the Drow ranger.
    Move Action: Move to J8
    Minor Action: Draw Boomerang
    Standard Action: Range Basic Attack against Mushroom Priest 2 (D9)
    (1d20+7 vs AC) = 16 Hit!
    (1d6+6) = 12 damage!

    Status:
    Kazadim - 29/29 - AC20/F16/R16/W13 - HS 6/8 - AP 2/2
    @K10 - Status: Normal.
    Ayliana - 26/40 - AC22/F15/R15/W15 - HS 1/12 - AP 1/2
    @J10 - Status: Normal.
    Flutter - 33/33 - AC16/F14/R14/W16 - HS 8/10 - AP 0/2
    @K12 - Status: Normal.
    Malryna - 15/30 - AC17/F15/R15/W13 - HS 1/7 - AP 2/2
    @J8 - Status: Bloodied. -- Blackfang @K11 30/30 - AC15/F12/R13/W13 - HS 0/2
    Paela - 23/25 - AC15/F12/R15/W15 - HS 5/7 - AP 1/2
    @J12 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 1 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @G9 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 2 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @G10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 3 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @F10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 1 - 48/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 2 - 36/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D9 - Status: Normal.

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ayliana grits her teeth, then launches herself into a twirling overhead slam with her hammer, disappearing right at the upswing then appearing behind the 3 Guards, slamming the hammer down hard on it's head. She beckons to the other 2 with a gesture, baring her teeth and snarling.

    Move: Fey Step to F9.
    Standard: Piercing Smite to Guard at G10: 1d20+7 19 HIT!. Piercing Smite damage: 2d10+3 14 damage
    All 3 Guards are now marked until the end of my turn.

    Joeslop on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Round 1.5

    Though all the mushroom guards feel the divine power of Ayliana urging them to attack her, one breaks off from the group, risking attacks from the paladin, Kazadim and Malryna's pet before coming to a halt. The creature shakes violently and spores float from its body and covers the area around the creature. Kazadim, Blackfang, Flutter and Paela all feel the painful effects of the toxic spores as they feel their muscles lock up in their body. Unfortunately for the guard, this does not come without further consequence as the divine power behind Ayliana's mark strikes the creature.

    The other two guards focus on the paladin. Both swing spiky fists at her. One is able to connect with a solid shot while the other blow is deflected by Ayliana's shield.

    Actions:
    Mushroom Guard 1:

    Move: to J11 (provoke OA's from Ayliana, Kazadim and Blackfang)
    Guard 1 takes 4 damage from Ayliana's Divine Challenge.
    Standard: Pacification Spores vs Kazadim (W:13), Blackfang (W:13), Flutter (W:16), Paela (W:15) = 20, 22, 21, 17 Hit, hit, hit and hit! Damage: Kazadim takes 7, Blackfang takes 5, Flutter takes 9 and Paela takes 4.
    Kazadim, Blackfang, Flutter and Paela cannot take a Standard Action during their next turn.

    Mushroom Guard 2:

    Standard: Spiny Strike vs Ayliana (AC:22) = 27 Hit for 7 damage!

    Mushroom Guard 3:

    Standard: Spiny Strike vs Ayliana (AC:22) = 16 Miss!
    Move: Shift to E10

    Map:
    sc4669.png

    Initiative:
    Ayliana
    Malryna

    Mushroom Guards
    Paela
    Kazadim
    Flutter

    Mushroom Priests

    Status:
    Kazadim - 22/29 - AC20/F16/R16/W13 - HS 6/8 - AP 2/2
    @K10 - Status: Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Ayliana - 19/40 - AC22/F15/R15/W15 - HS 1/12 - AP 1/2
    @F9 - Status: Bloodied.
    Flutter - 24/33 - AC16/F14/R14/W16 - HS 8/10 - AP 0/2
    @K12 - Status: Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Malryna - 15/30 - AC17/F15/R15/W13 - HS 1/7 - AP 2/2
    @J8 - Status: Bloodied. -- Blackfang @K11 25/30 - AC15/F12/R13/W13 - HS 0/2 Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Paela - 19/25 - AC15/F12/R15/W15 - HS 5/7 - AP 1/2
    @J12 - Status: Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Mushroom Guard 1 - 52/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @J11 - Status: OA's from Ayliana, Kazadim and Blackfang needed.
    Mushroom Guard 2 - 42/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @G10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 3 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @E10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 1 - 48/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 2 - 36/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D9 - Status: Normal.

    Next up: Paela, Kazadim and Flutter!

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Paela coughs as the spores envelop her. Backing off, her mind drifts to an invention- the adventurer's gas mask. Coming to stores near you soon, if I survive this.
    Movement: Shift to J13
    Standard: Edit- whoooops. Guess I don't get a standard action. Waste of a 19 for 19 damage :(

    Paela is sad.

    El Skid on
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Blackfang takes a bite while the mushroom menace halts right in front of the group. It digs it's mandibles into the creatures roots.
    Opportunity Attack on Mushroom Guard 1 (Blackfang)
    (1d20+6 vs AC) = 25 HIT!!
    (1d8+3) = 6 damage

    Still to go:Kazadim (post and OA), Flutter and Ayliana (OA)!

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    Draw On Holy MightDraw On Holy Might Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kazadim swung at the fungus creature’s exposed flank as it ran straight into he and his awaiting allies, but the spores it shook into the air clouded his vision and senses alike. He sputtered and coughed, waving his arm about violently to clear away the traces of the toxin in the air around him before stumbling away.

    “Eladrin! You must hold them there. Your strength will not fail you - it cannot!”

    He stepped in front of the wounded Malryna then, holding his shield up at the ready.

    “Do not worry, friends. So long as we stand together, none of us shall fall. The Lady shall watch over us.“

    Opportunity Attack: (1d20+9) = 13, miss
    Move: Shift to J9
    Minor: Inspiring Word (1 of 2) on Ayliana for 10 (surge) + 1d6 (3) = 13 hit points

    Status:
    Kazadim - 22/29 - AC20/F16/R16/W13 - HS 6/8 - AP 2/2
    @K10 - Status: Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Ayliana - 32/40 - AC22/F15/R15/W15 - HS 0/12 - AP 1/2
    @F9 - Status: Bloodied.
    Flutter - 24/33 - AC16/F14/R14/W16 - HS 8/10 - AP 0/2
    @K12 - Status: Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Malryna - 15/30 - AC17/F15/R15/W13 - HS 1/7 - AP 2/2
    @J8 - Status: Bloodied. -- Blackfang @K11 25/30 - AC15/F12/R13/W13 - HS 0/2 Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Paela - 19/25 - AC15/F12/R15/W15 - HS 5/7 - AP 1/2
    @J12 - Status: Cannot take standard action (EONT).
    Mushroom Guard 1 - 46/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @J11 - Status: OA from Ayliana needed.
    Mushroom Guard 2 - 42/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @G10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 3 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @E10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 1 - 48/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 2 - 36/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D9 - Status: Normal.

    Draw On Holy Might on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ayliana swings a reaching attack at the mushroom as it breaks off for the others.
    OA vs Mushroom: 1d20+7 21 1d10+3 5

    Joeslop on
  • Options
    robp85robp85 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Flutter's turn:

    Move: Shift to K13
    Minor: Wild Shape


    Round 2.0

    Both priests focus their attention on the Paladin in front of them. Opening their mouths, both spray a vile mist at Ayliana. The smoke envelops the eladrin for a brief period of time but as it clears it is obvious that she is unaffected by the mist.

    Actions:
    Mushroom Priest 1:

    Standard: Decomposing Spray vs Ayliana (Fort:15) = 7 Miss!

    Mushroom Priest 2:

    Standard: Decomposing Spray vs Ayliana (Fort:15) = 11 Miss!

    Map:
    r724ya.jpg

    Initiative:
    Ayliana
    Malryna

    Mushroom Guards
    Paela
    Kazadim
    Flutter

    Mushroom Priests

    Status:
    Kazadim - 22/29 - AC20/F16/R16/W13 - HS 6/8 - AP 2/2
    @J9 - Status: Normal.
    Ayliana - 32/40 - AC22/F15/R15/W15 - HS 0/12 - AP 1/2
    @F9 - Status: Normal.
    Flutter - 24/33 - AC16/F14/R14/W16 - HS 8/10 - AP 0/2
    @K13 - Status: Normal.
    Malryna - 15/30 - AC17/F15/R15/W13 - HS 1/7 - AP 2/2
    @J8 - Status: Bloodied. -- Blackfang @K11 25/30 - AC15/F12/R13/W13 - HS 0/2
    Paela - 19/25 - AC15/F12/R15/W15 - HS 5/7 - AP 1/2
    @J13 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 1 - 30/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @J11 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 2 - 42/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @G10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Guard 3 - 56/56 - AC18/F17/R16/W14
    @E10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 1 - 48/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D10 - Status: Normal.
    Mushroom Priest 2 - 36/48 - AC15/F16/R13/W16
    @D9 - Status: Normal.

    Next up: Ayliana and Malryna!

    robp85 on
    Skard, Shifter Warden
    Basic Attack +26 vs AC -- Damage 1d10+19 (+5 if enemy is prone) (+2 if Longtooth Shifting is active)
  • Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    The drow unleashes harmless magical flames towards one of the mushroom creatures surrounding Ayliana. Malryna then nudges the Genasi closeby, while pointing to the blazing fungi creature.

    "Kazadim! Protect the paladin! The monster is distracted by my faerie fire. It's not harmful, but it doesn't know that, so use that to your advantage. I'll handle the one harassing our allies! Now go!", and points to the creature attacking the halfling and deva.

    With quick hand signals sent to Blackfang, both move in unison towards the target, and try to assault it from it's sides. Instead, their attacks bounced right off it's "helmet" of a head, only aggravating the creature more.
    Minor Action #1: Make Mushroom Guard #1 my quarry.
    Minor Action #2: Darkfire (Racial Encounter) against Mushroom Guard #2
    (1d20+6 vs. Reflex) = 26 Natural 20!
    Effect: Until the end of my next turn, all attacks against the target have combat advantage (+2 attack bonus), and the target cannot benefit from invisibility or concealment.

    Standard Action: Enclose the Prey (Encounter)
    Target: One creature designated as your quarry (Mushroom Guard #1)
    Effect: Before the attack, both you and your beast companion can shift 2 squares. (I shift to J10 and Blackfang to J12, granting combat advantage to us)
    (1d20+9 [flanking] vs. AC) = 14 Miss! D:

    TiamatZ on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ayliana quickly swings her hammer again at the guard to her right, trying to keep his attention on her. However she was far too hasty and the hammer sails harmlessly over the guard's head.
    Minor: Divine Challenge on guard at G10.
    Standard: Holy Strike vs AC: 1d20+7 9 1d10+3 10 MISS!

    Joeslop on
Sign In or Register to comment.