weeeeeee!

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    KG3000 wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    My cat has started doing this hilarious thing where she will headbutt my mouse-hand when I am playing FPS games.

CAT I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU

Better than my cat. Mine bites the back of my arm just above the elbow. Line up a headshot and nip.

(your cat is a spy)

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    KG3000KG3000 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    KG3000 wrote: »
    My cat has started doing this hilarious thing where she will headbutt my mouse-hand when I am playing FPS games.

CAT I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU

Better than my cat. Mine bites the back of my arm just above the elbow. Line up a headshot and nip.

(your cat is a spy)

Well that explains who keeps sapping the coffee maker.

KG3000 on
    What?
  • Options
    SpookymikalSpookymikal Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    My parents' cat had an allergic reaction to a certain flea treatment or something that had a similar effect.

same with my doggy

Poe seems fine today. She got her balance back and is acting like nothing happened. The vet called and said her bloodwork and urine were fine and she sounded completely healthy in the heart/lungs, just disoriented.

So basically they don't know wtf caused it and just gave us a number to a 24/7 hospital to take her to if she spazzes out again. =/

But valium certainly seems to have halped.

Spookymikal on
    As Always
    -Mikal-
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    19455_328753781124_504511124_5165713_798384_n.jpg

GRMike on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Double posts are so passe but i'm disinclined to give a fuck.

My Poe is sick :(. Today she started stumbling around as if she was drunk and was just not acting right... We took her to the vet and they have no clue what's wrong with her. They gave her a shot of valium which seems to have straightened her out a bit. She is still stumbling a bit but has gone from being terrified back to her happy normal personality, though slightly impaired.

The vet said it might be distemper, but that's just one of a laundry list of possible illnesses that could be wrong with her, and she doesn't really have any of the historic symptoms that should lead up to this. We've kept a pretty good eye on her, but we recently moved in with my parents and there's a lot more random junk for her to get into around here. It's possible she found some kind of toxic something or other and ate it, but nothing rings any bells.

They took some blood and said they'd call us tomorrow with more information. We might have to take her to a doggy neurologist.

Now is not a good time for us to be unemployed... Luckily my parents are sympathetic and we have a pretty decent tax return coming in. Still, my wife and I are pretty worried and really hoping everything works out.

:(

Sorry to hear that! :(

Do your parents use any kind of rat poisons or pesticides in the house where she might have gotten them?

JoeUser on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Poor Poe! She is such a sweet looking dog.

GRMike on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Dammit Bacon, you know full well that pooping right next to the paper is not pooping ON the paper.

Don't look at me like that!

Bacon's attitude
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l1VyrpvVFY

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    pRhWh.jpg

Linksville on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Lucky Cynic wants to have sex with that retarded coyote.

Linksville on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Well who doesn't?

chromdom on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    not just cynic

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    i keep scrolling up to look at that picture and it makes me laugh every time

redhead on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    new bacon video is uploading

Staleghoti on
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    new bacon video is uploading

When a mod locks this thread, make sure you put it in the new one.

Linksville on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Staleghoti on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Is

is Bacon humping...

your duck?

chromdom on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    that's his duck

Staleghoti on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh.

Well ok then. Give the little guy a little privacy!

chromdom on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    well it's been a good thread, everbody

thanks for comin' out

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Day 2 and poe seems to have made a full recovery.

Last night my wife and i kicked her off our bed so she went to her dog bed, squatted, peed, and hopped back up on our bed.

That's my poe.

Spookymikal on
    As Always
    -Mikal-
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Last night my wife and i kicked her off our bed so she went to her dog bed, squatted, peed, and hopped back up on our bed.

That's my poe.

Yay! :D

I'm guessing it was something she found at your parents' house. Have you checked if they're using any kind of rat poison or pesticide in the house?

JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    JoeUser wrote: »

That's my poe.

Yay! :D

I'm guessing it was something she found at your parents' house. Have you checked if they're using any kind of rat poison or pesticide in the house?

yeah they're clean. they even got rid of all cleaners that had toxic stuff in them. there's a few roach motels that were in our room but we haven't found her chewing on them and they're pretty out of the way.

She was a street dog so she hella digs in the trash. She found a sealed buttermilk ranch dipping sauce from some fast food restaurant and totally went to town on it. She could have just eaten a rotten piece of fruit that was fermented or something... it's like she was really drunk or tripping on shrooms or something.

Like the only real symptoms she had were: was not walking straight and could not control bladder. Sounds drunk to me. She was still responding to us, just lazily. She would still do things like sit and lay down and if we told her to do a trick she'd try but often didn't have the balance to do so.

Spookymikal on
    As Always
    -Mikal-
  • Options
    edited February 2010

That's my poe.

I am of the opinion that dog beds are the biggest waste of money. Ace has an $80 one that was purchased probably because the wife liked the colors.

The dude turns three circles on it, flops down, rolls over and then gets back in our bed.

Pointless.

GRMike on
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    GRMike wrote: »

That's my poe.

I am of the opinion that dog beds are the biggest waste of money. Ace has an $80 one that was purchased probably because the wife liked the colors.

The dude turns three circles on it, flops down, rolls over and then gets back in our bed.

Pointless.

well that's because you've allowed your dog to sleep in your bed. :P You crate train them they will sleep in their bed every night.

webguy20 on
    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks, is Dogwhisperer one word? I'm just needing to know who to make the check out to.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    well it's not like the dog is gonna learn on its own.

Staleghoti on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It wasn't a plea for help to get my dog to get off of the bed.

GRMike on
This discussion has been closed.