Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla] Steampunk: Demons Win, Ship Destroyed

1568101155

Posts

  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Right now a good place to look for simon's comrades is in his wagon after it seemed likely that the grudge from last game would be taking off and they decide to make some lemonade with the red vote.
    3clipse wrote: »
    Aaaahh hahahahah...in all the confusion, I believe I saw Ebfan running from one of the wings shortly after the explosion.

    Helped it become a wagon (the mythical third vote before this one was a simultaneous post with the other vote) and I don't like the tone!
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Arivia is always evil.

    Before any sign of the simon wagon reared it's head so possibly valuable. Could be a ploy but simon self-deprecatingly claims that he is "not that clever."
    3clipse wrote: »
    Ebfan has made me see the error of my ways.

    I shall say simonwolf, as others more well versed in this than myself see reason to distrust him.

    One of the last votes on him. While there are others that may have been trying to fold into this bandwagon and they might have been the ones to try it sooner, my gut is telling me !3clipse anyways for some reason.

    We should look at the simon voters with a bit of scrutiny at least.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    !Infidel, because he's clearly a member of the mafia. Why else would he be concerned that so many people voted out simonwolf, who was a confirmed member of the mafia?

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Did anyone else catch the post from 3clipse just before mine?

    Quoting TheLawinator and just laughing.

    Like he has done a few times at least since the game has started. I quoted it in the first quote above, and then there was
    3clipse wrote: »
    Savant wrote: »
    Oh dear, it appears that I have gotten myself caught up in an explosion.

    MEDIC!

    Aaaahhh hahahahahahahahahaha.

    Grievous injuries are funny.

    and then he made another one quoting TheLawinator in the same way but deleted it.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • Fatal3RR0RFatal3RR0R Registered User
    edited November 2009
    3clipse does seem like a rather suspicious fellow.

    Fatal3RR0R on
    peachip4sig.png
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    3clipse wrote: »
    !Infidel, because he's clearly a member of the mafia. Why else would he be concerned that so many people voted out simonwolf, who was a confirmed member of the mafia?

    Really? :lol:

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Why are you so scared of me, with no evidence other than that a) I laugh at people and b) I helped vote out someone who was part of the ACMW?

    I'm currently 99% sure you're part of the ACMW, Infidel.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • Fatal3RR0RFatal3RR0R Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Woops 3clipse

    Fatal3RR0R on
    peachip4sig.png
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey look a vote for 3clipse!

    hahahahaha.

    very funny

    Dunadan019 on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Lonelyahava has been relegated to the reserves, and has been replaced by Dogbone33.

    Burnage on
  • SavantSavant Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I guess I can support a vote for !3clipse, if for no other reason than he was rude enough to derive merriment from my injuries.

    Savant on
  • GnershGnersh Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hmmm 3clipse did jump to defend pretty quickly. I don't think I'm going to vote for him yet, but I believe I will keep my eye on him.

    Gnersh on
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited November 2009
    4 hours and 20 minutes and I will be unjailed!

    samurai6966 on
    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    3clipse wrote: »
    Why are you so scared of me, with no evidence other than that a) I laugh at people and b) I helped vote out someone who was part of the ACMW?

    I'm currently 99% sure you're part of the ACMW, Infidel.

    Is the stupid a post restriction or just coming naturally?

    I don't remember any post restrictions in the Steampunk mini, by the by.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Infidel wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    Why are you so scared of me, with no evidence other than that a) I laugh at people and b) I helped vote out someone who was part of the ACMW?

    I'm currently 99% sure you're part of the ACMW, Infidel.

    Is the stupid a post restriction or just coming naturally?

    I don't remember any post restrictions in the Steampunk mini, by the by.

    I wasn't in the steampunk mini, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    3clipse wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    Why are you so scared of me, with no evidence other than that a) I laugh at people and b) I helped vote out someone who was part of the ACMW?

    I'm currently 99% sure you're part of the ACMW, Infidel.

    Is the stupid a post restriction or just coming naturally?

    I don't remember any post restrictions in the Steampunk mini, by the by.

    I wasn't in the steampunk mini, so I'm not sure where you're even going with this.

    That answers the question I suppose.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Really, 3clipse? Voting for the person that's voting for you? That's one of the most suspicious things you can do. But that alone isn't so bad.

    However, claiming that the very valid point that Infidel is making, that fellow mafia members are likely to hide within the obvious bandwagon, is a mark of a sinister malcontent, compounds it. Yes, simonwolf was a confirmed member of the mafia, but no one, excluding the rest of the mafia, knew that until narration went up. !vote 3clipse

    FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    /popcorn

    Dunadan019 on
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm going to laugh, again, when I get bandwagon'd, again, and you all find out that I'm not in the mafia, again :P.

    As for voting for Infidel, I do find his post legitimately suspicious, mostly because he's too suspicious of every person that voted for simonwolf, with no actual evidence.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited November 2009
    3clipse wrote: »
    I'm going to laugh, again, when I get bandwagon'd, again, and you all find out that I'm not in the mafia, again :P.

    That's cool, mafioso. 3clipse

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gnersh wrote: »
    Hmmm 3clipse did jump to defend pretty quickly. I don't think I'm going to vote for him yet, but I believe I will keep my eye on him.

    ^^^^ This, for me at least.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well chaps, I'd like to apologize for not partaking in yesterday's democratic actions, it seems I'd let these rather curious moving image boxes delay me, but ne'er again!

    TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Well I got attacked by an explosion, Grumpy and or Daius are mafia.

    warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    warban wrote: »
    Well I got attacked by an explosion, Grumpy and or Daius are mafia.
    Assuming that was a valid point, the explosions could have been semi-random.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    3clipse wrote: »
    I'm going to laugh, again, when I get bandwagon'd, again, and you all find out that I'm not in the mafia, again :P.

    As for voting for Infidel, I do find his post legitimately suspicious, mostly because he's too suspicious of every person that voted for simonwolf, with no actual evidence.

    You didn't actually read my post did you? :lol:

    Is there a reason why you deleted your post?

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Infidel wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    I'm going to laugh, again, when I get bandwagon'd, again, and you all find out that I'm not in the mafia, again :P.

    As for voting for Infidel, I do find his post legitimately suspicious, mostly because he's too suspicious of every person that voted for simonwolf, with no actual evidence.

    You didn't actually read my post did you? :lol:

    Is there a reason why you deleted your post?

    I did read your post. You mention that you want to be suspicious of everyone that voted for simonwolf.

    As for deleting mine, I figured people would quickly get sick of me laughing at them getting injured.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    To be fair, he could have deleted it because he thought it was worthless and not adding anything to the conversation and actually... you know, cared about that.

    As opposed to the rest of us who are well aware we don't add to the conversation :P

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Deleting posts is frowned upon and suspicious.

    Adding posts of no value is a time-honoured tradition.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    To be fair, he could have deleted it because he thought it was worthless and not adding anything to the conversation and actually... you know, cared about that.

    As opposed to the rest of us who are well aware we don't add to the conversation :P

    This too, actually.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    3clipse wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    To be fair, he could have deleted it because he thought it was worthless and not adding anything to the conversation and actually... you know, cared about that.

    As opposed to the rest of us who are well aware we don't add to the conversation :P

    This too, actually.

    Hey! Don't agree with me! It makes me suspicious!

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Don't forget his first two posts are without a vote. The second one:
    3clipse wrote: »
    So. Who dies tonight.

    Seriously, 3clipse, should you not be mafia you should realize that acting this eager to hide in a bandwagon is going to make you look suspicious. You almost seem to obvious to the point that I don't want to vote for you...

    but then I remember kime in his younger days.

    Rawkking Goodguy on
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    To be fair, he could have deleted it because he thought it was worthless and not adding anything to the conversation and actually... you know, cared about that.

    As opposed to the rest of us who are well aware we don't add to the conversation :P

    This too, actually.

    Hey! Don't agree with me! It makes me suspicious!

    Then you're wrong about everything you've ever said, ever.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    god, I'm gonna go to bed and come back to 15 pages aren't I....

    Dunadan019 on
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Oh man, Kime.

    3clipse is killing what little trustworthiness you have.

    I'm laughing IRL right now!

    And Kime has been trying to appear trustworthy lately while still keeping up the "hahaa I'm evil!" facade. Not just this game as well.

    interesting...

    Rawkking Goodguy on
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Don't forget his first two posts are without a vote. The second one:
    3clipse wrote: »
    So. Who dies tonight.

    Seriously, 3clipse, should you not be mafia you should realize that acting this eager to hide in a bandwagon is going to make you look suspicious. You almost seem to obvious to the point that I don't want to vote for you...

    but then I remember kime in his younger days.

    My general tendency to go with the bandwagon stems from a lack of confidence in my own abilities to suss out people I think are genuinely worth voting out; usually I assume that if 40 other people, most of whom have more phalla experience than I do (this being my 2nd one) say someone is suspicious, they're probably more right than whatever half-cocked idea I have.

    3clipse on
    I mean, I'd take Nick Offerman's spikey cat dick willingly
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Infidel wrote: »
    Deleting posts is frowned upon and suspicious.

    Adding posts of no value is a time-honoured tradition.

    Tennessee sucks at field goals. ROLL TIDE!

    Also, deleting stuff is something I did as a newbie mafia members, before I learned to not talk a lot (Don't say a word, Arivia) so I'm going with 3clipse for newbie-ish mafia playing.

    samurai6966 on
    Echo wrote: »
    Yeah, some times I just want to get my farm in shape without being bothered by green explosive dildos.
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Warban - caught in an explosion
    Savant - caught in an explosion
    TheLawinator - caught in an explosion

    Both Savant and Lawinator are the kind of players one would want to remove (as mafia) if you where worryed about someone drawing logical analysis of the villages behavior. Plus both have been playing phalla for a long while. I feel that these explosions are not random.

    I assume the mafia get 3 hits on players each day. I'm assuming at this point I was attacked because of a grudge more than being skilled.

    warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Fatal3RR0RFatal3RR0R Registered User
    edited November 2009
    Is 3clipse out kimeing kime?

    Fatal3RR0R on
    peachip4sig.png
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    All this argument from an infidel vote.

    Kime is on my radar now.

    M.D. on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Fatal3RR0R wrote: »
    Is 3clipse out kimeing kime?

    its not hard, Kime is a pretty terrible Kime.....

    Dunadan019 on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Fatal3RR0R wrote: »
    Is 3clipse out kimeing kime?
    I'm not evil.

    I'm perfectly innocent.

    Innocent

    All this argument from an infidel vote.

    Kime is on my radar now.

    :lol:

    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Fatal3RR0R wrote: »
    Is 3clipse out kimeing kime?

    its not hard, Kime is a pretty terrible Kime.....

    Oh Duny, how delusional you are...

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
Sign In or Register to comment.