Options

Brains in a [Chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Irond Will wrote: »
    So that is like "make your own Sigur Ros song"?

Kinda loses some magic when you put it that way.

God damnit.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I actually enjoyed my time spent in gay clubs, but I always felt kind of guilty for diluting the percentage of certifiably homosexual people in the room.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I actually enjoyed my time spent in gay clubs, but I always felt kind of guilty for diluting the percentage of certifiably homosexual people in the room.

It's kind of a wash (assuming you mean you're not gay).

You're not picking anyone up, either.

Chanus on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    hey guy's

how is everyones night's going

Terrible thanks

You?

i need a date

What happened to your man, Eddy? I thought that you guys were still together.

not anymore

Shit man I'm sorry. When did this happen? What happened?

Anyways now is the perfect time to go straight.

I began talking about the next step since we'd been together four years and some change and I would be graduating soon. I suggested moving in together since I didn't get to see him very often. He said he was scared by the idea that ours would be his only relationship (the idea of moving in cemented that in his mind), so he decided he wanted to break up. It's not really unreasonable for him, he's only 20. So far we're pretty amiable and I don't have any ill will towards him but I felt sort of lonely even when we were together and now it's worse.

it was about a month ago

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Unless they're at max occupancy or something, I guess.

Chanus on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Eddy that sucks man. I miss my ex sometimes, even though I have a lot to be perturbed at her over.

TL DR on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hey anyone have the haps on these "mailbox stickers"?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That website is amazing, I've tried it like 6 different ways and it always sounds like a real composition.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Chanus wrote: »

It's kind of a wash (assuming you mean you're not gay).

You're not picking anyone up, either.

I didn't go to pick anyone up, though. I just went to dance. It was the only under-21 club open, the music was good, and my friends wanted to go.

It wasn't until the third person hit on me that I realized that my presence was actually a declaration of intent, though.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    I began talking about the next step since we'd been together four years and some change and I would be graduating soon. I suggested moving in together since I didn't get to see him very often. He said he was scared by the idea that ours would be his only relationship (the idea of moving in cemented that in his mind), so he decided he wanted to break up. It's not really unreasonable for him, he's only 20. So far we're pretty amiable and I don't have any ill will towards him but I felt sort of lonely even when we were together and now it's worse.

it was about a month ago

Well shit man I'm sorry to hear that. For some reason I thought that you guys were the same age. You seemed like a good couple, though you do seem a lot more shy and introspective so I can see where you are coming from.

I wish I knew some decent queer dudes to introduce you to but all I know is the tranny down the street who is maybe not a dude anymore and also my neighbor who is too old for you and also kind of a dick.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Eddy, this may be unnecessary advice, but don't pin your hopes on him coming back having got it out of his system.

It took me far, far too long to learn that lesson.

japan on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Are

Are you trying to buy drugs from [chat]

TL DR on
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    so does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of a virus?

weather man bob on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited November 2009
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    It was good. Only Rebecca Pidgin is I think not an actor who consistently plays quirky roles but just a regular bad actor.

Also David Mamet became a big Republican sellout during the later Bush years. So fuck him.

Yeah, Mamet is really into terrible stereotypical ideals of masculinity as only a nebbishy bearded Jewish guy can be. On the other hand I tolerate Pidgin because she is cute in a sort of witchy Renfest way.

On balance, I still love most of Mamet's movies, though, and (her aside) he gets these great casts for them. I loved sinister Ed O'Neill.

Town and Country was fuckin terrible and that one with Val Kilmer (Spartan, right?) was not awesome either.

Really I think I just really like Glengarry Glen Ross, and Mamet wasn't really all that involved with that one anyways.

Mamet didn't have anything to do with Town and Country, at least so far as I am aware. I think his actual movie filmography as a director is House of Games, Homicide, Oleanna, The Spanish Prisoner, Heist, The Winslow Boy, Spartan and Redbelt. I hated Oleanna and was lukewarm on Redbelt but liked most of the rest and loved Homicide, House of Games and The Spanish Prisoner. And he wrote Ronin, which is one of my favorites.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Viricides.

japan on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

it was about a month ago

Well shit man I'm sorry to hear that. For some reason I thought that you guys were the same age. You seemed like a good couple, though you do seem a lot more shy and introspective so I can see where you are coming from.

I wish I knew some decent queer dudes to introduce you to but all I know is the tranny down the street who is maybe not a dude anymore and also my neighbor who is too old for you and also kind of a dick.

haha I am a bit of an introvert

and thanks japan but it's going to stick. Theoretically we could get back together years down the road but we agreed that getting back together would probably be a mistake

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Is it at the point of not letting you install AVG?

TL DR on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

it was about a month ago

:(

Sorry dude. On the plus side you aren't a raging asshole so I'm sure you'll find someone new soon enough.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

I don't even know what that is, is it something that will get rid of my virus?

weather man bob on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    and thanks japan but it's going to stick. Theoretically we could get back together years down the road but we agreed that getting back together would probably be a mistake

Good to know. I had a break-up in similar circumstances and spent way too long convinced that we'd get back together eventually.

japan on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    good god am I sleepy

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Are

no all of the crazies are freaking out about colored stickers on mailboxes.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009

avgfree.com

Good free antivirus.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Is the virus on your person or in your computer?

If it's the latter, then yes. AVG is a free anti-virus software.

Chanus on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    good god am I sleepy

sleepy03.gif

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    good god am I sleepy

sleepy03.gif

That is exactly how I feel

but, y'know, less nose

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Chanus wrote: »

Is the virus on your person or in your computer?

If it's the latter, then yes. AVG is a free anti-virus software.

I will try it and let you guys know what happens

weather man bob on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Eddy, that sure sucks. I hope you feel better. :(

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009

Are

no all of the crazies are freaking out about colored stickers on mailboxes.

Green ones mean "attention Scientologists it is okay for you to put poisonous snakes into my mailbox".

Just so you know what you are getting into.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I am not a huge Borderlands addict like some people seem to be, but "Sledge: P.S. You guys aren't friends" cracks me up for no good reason.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I am not a hug Borderlands addict like some people seem to be, but "Sledge: P.S. You guys aren't friends" cracks me up for no good reason.

The game has style and I like it and have not finished it so why am I playing Dragon Age instead?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Irond Will, do you live next to Pat?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    good god am I sleepy

sleepy03.gif

but, y'know, less nose

Roughly the same head: body ratio though.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

this is pretty awesome

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    We call my friend's ex girlfriend Sleepy because she kinda looks like Sleepy the Dwarf

We are not nice people

Bob: go download microsoft security essentials

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    good god am I sleepy

sleepy03.gif

but, y'know, less nose

Roughly the same head: body ratio though.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of you wearing a kimono

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I am not a hug Borderlands addict like some people seem to be, but "Sledge: P.S. You guys aren't friends" cracks me up for no good reason.

The game has style and I like it and have not finished it so why am I playing Dragon Age instead?

We should play together! Everyone else has left for DA and worlds beyond.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Too many good games this year. It's normally bad, but this years seems especially nasty, especially for anyone with very broad interests. I'm passing up at lot of must-haves, and I'm still going to be up to my elbows in quality titles. And my only priority is games I can play my my fiancee, so L4D2 and New Mario Wii.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Irond Will, do you live next to Pat?

Evan is my neighbor. The tranny down the street is Kate. Kate is super-nice if a little weeabooish. Evan seems like kind of a dick but I don't know him well.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.