Options

Brains in a [Chat]

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    I've seen what I can only term straightedge cats who absolutely ignore catnip

Does that cat beat up cats that love catnip?

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    The most annoying thing in windows vista is that my fucking taskbar locks up whenever it wants to. It's set to auto-hide but sometimes it just doesn't feel like it.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Is there anything like catnip for dogs?

Cinders on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I remember as a kid we never got catnip toys for the cats, because the one time we did our Golden Retriever took it under a table and growled if anyone approached :?

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a dog who likes catnip. Every now and then my dog (keep in mind, we're talking big Malamute/Husky/Wolf hybrid here) will run to the cat, grab the toy away from him, chew on it for a second, and then throw it in the air with her mouth, whereupon the cat will catch it and continue attacking it. It's the cutest thing, I wish we could catch it on video.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So this AVG, it will find the virus and fix my computer?

Hopefully. If it's a nasty enough infection, you won't be able to install and run it. Or it will sit there running forever at 0 files scanned.

What are your symptoms?

I am in the AVG instilation phase, I went to the processes thingey and closed the spyware that kept fucking with my shit, but i know that the shit is still here even if it isnt fucking with me at the moment

I also keep getting the update box, and i dont know if it is from windows or the virus, but i clicked it and it wouldnt let me update, so i dont know what the fuck that was, i am not to comp savy, but i am trying to fix this shit without having to reformat

So is AVG able to scan for viruses? If not, try rebooting in safe mode with networking and trying again.

I am still having trouble installing it, I had to reboot my computer, my internet wasn't working, and somehow windows was updating all by itself
    scary shit

weather man bob on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It is not rad and it also sucks that I will basically have crippling depression for life that medication can only somewhat help.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    I've seen what I can only term straightedge cats who absolutely ignore catnip

Does that cat beat up cats that love catnip?

He did beat up other cats.

I can't say I was ever aware of his intent in doing so, however.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Cinders wrote: »

Er... everything?

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Chanus wrote: »

Er... everything?

Yeah, my natural response was "Chicken?"

Raiden333 on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Oh yeah, Quid. Did you ever find an anime to watch?

I've been watching Black Lagoon. It's alright. Hasn't captured my interest like others though.

Quid on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, Black Lagoon never grabbed me either.

deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Raiden333 wrote: »

Er... everything?

Maybe squirrels?

Cinders on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Hopefully. If it's a nasty enough infection, you won't be able to install and run it. Or it will sit there running forever at 0 files scanned.

What are your symptoms?

I am in the AVG instilation phase, I went to the processes thingey and closed the spyware that kept fucking with my shit, but i know that the shit is still here even if it isnt fucking with me at the moment

I also keep getting the update box, and i dont know if it is from windows or the virus, but i clicked it and it wouldnt let me update, so i dont know what the fuck that was, i am not to comp savy, but i am trying to fix this shit without having to reformat

So is AVG able to scan for viruses? If not, try rebooting in safe mode with networking and trying again.

I am still having trouble installing it, I had to reboot my computer, my internet wasn't working, and somehow windows was updating all by itself
    scary shit
    If you're not in safe mode with networking, you're just wasting your time.

Restart. Then, you're going to have to hit a key as it starts up, probably F8.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It did it again. What tha fuuuuuuck!

Honk on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Okay, so I never watched Lost, and now I'm about halfway through Season 2 with a group of friends who've decided we'll watch the entire series before the last Season starts so that we can watch it with the rest of the friends who've already seen it... thing is... they're all slackers. Is it wrong of me to go rogue since I can watch all of them on Netflix?

(Arguments about whether or not Lost is worth watching are invalid)

Chanus on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I will add you, but it may have to wait for a night that is not tonight. If I may ask, what time zone are you in?

Eastern. I'm in Boston.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Er... everything?

Maybe squirrels?

My (aforementioned) dog is creepily intelligent when it comes to squirrels. She chased them for like all of a month and then learned she would never be able to catch one, and stopped being interested in them.

Raiden333 on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Honk wrote: »
    It did it again. What tha fuuuuuuck!

Did you try yelling at it?

Chanus on
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Okay, so I never watched Lost, and now I'm about halfway through Season 2 with a group of friends who've decided we'll watch the entire series before the last Season starts so that we can watch it with the rest of the friends who've already seen it... thing is... they're all slackers. Is it wrong of me to go rogue since I can watch all of them on Netflix?

Yes it's wrong. Atleast get a girl to watch it all with.

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    wait will am I really that shy?

Not that bad. You're a little shy

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Doesn't woooooork like that! :(

Honk on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Er... everything?

Maybe squirrels?

My (aforementioned) dog is creepily intelligent when it comes to squirrels. She chased them for like all of a month and then learned she would never be able to catch one, and stopped being interested in them.

My old dog reacted in the same way to the bizarre dog that lived inside the mirror.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Yeah... uhmm... I've got like a month and a half to get this done.

I would still pretend to watch them for the first time with the group... I just don't want to be down to the wire with three seasons to go. We started doing this in effing June.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Daaaaaw
    5769779130.jpg

Honk on
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »

What are your symptoms?

scary shit
    If you're not in safe mode with networking, you're just wasting your time.

Restart. Then, you're going to have to hit a key as it starts up, probably F8.

So I need to be in safe mode before I install it?
    I have a gateway so is it f8 on a gateway?

weather man bob on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I'd name the one on the left Rosie, because she's fat.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Sorry, get a guy to watch it with.

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I'd name the one on the left Rosie, because she's fat.

Laurel and Hardy

Chanus on
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Keep watching. Best show on TV.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Yeah... uhmm... I've got like a month and a half to get this done.

I would still pretend to watch them for the first time with the group... I just don't want to be down to the wire with three seasons to go. We started doing this in effing June.

It's hardly the worst thing in the world to watch it without them. Do that and watch it with them when they want to.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Methinks you confused me with Honk. :P

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I have no idea what you're talking abooooouuuuuut. :(

Honk on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, I'm just gonna do it.

Take that, slack ass friends!

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I have no idea what you're talking abooooouuuuuut. :(

This.

Methinks you confused me with Honk. :P

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

You have chosen....wisely.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    How can you even be a slacker about watching a TV show?

Quid on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Aiiight :^:

Honk on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

SyphonBlue could not possibly be more wrong.

Seasons 2-4 are a slow plod through total shit. Season 5 starts to pick up a bit more.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

You have chosen....wisely.

Yeah! Diet Coke!

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »

SyphonBlue could not possibly be more wrong.

Seasons 2-4 are a slow plod through total shit. Season 5 starts to pick up a bit more.

This is horribly wrong. Season 2 and half of season 3 are slow but still good. Halfway through season 3 is gets fuckawesome and stays that way.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
This discussion has been closed.