Options

Brains in a [Chat]

1424344454648»

• Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I do believe AVG fixed my virus problems, so thanks to whoever it was that told me about it

:^:

weather man bob on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Smurph wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    I've got a 101 fever and I'm having fucked up dreams about the War in Heaven and turning into a werewolf.

Last time I had a fever, I couldn't figure out whether this life or my fever dreams were the real me. That shit was terrifying.

Yeah I honestly thought I was a werewolf until I looked in the mirror and discovered that I was in fact not a werewolf.

I'm so glad that the dreams ended after I woke up and vomited. But I was actually worried to fall asleep after that until the fever had passed.

Cinders on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    You guys have way better fevers than I do. I just tend to lay there and flip the pillow over a lot when it gets to warm to sleep on.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Whoever was looking for headphones, I looked into this over the weekend and decided that Grado has the best noise cancel headphones. Unless you completely don't care about price at all in which case they are probably tied with BOSE.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Today's Word of the Day is: febrility

Elendil on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I do believe AVG fixed my virus problems, so thanks to whoever it was that told me about it

Glad to hear it. If you're having any remaining issues (can't run REGEDIT or Task Manager, strange error messages, etc etc) try running CCleaner.

TL DR on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    No no, the word "septuagenarian".

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    No no, the word "septuagenarian".

That's a stupid word.

Elendil on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    What happens around February 14 that causes a disproportionate number of births in early November?

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    What happens around February 14 that causes a disproportionate number of births in early November?

People hunker down to stay warm from the cold.

Cinders on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

The free dictionary definition has an American English and a British English pronunciation for it. :D

Passerbye on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It's my birthday soon. I guess I should plan a trip or something, but my heart isn't in it. Being an adult sucks.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Glad to hear it. If you're having any remaining issues (can't run REGEDIT or Task Manager, strange error messages, etc etc) try running CCleaner.

Thanks for the tip, I think I will run that just for preventitive measures.

weather man bob on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Alright, I'm off to do other things. Passer, if Senj ever posts a translation while I'm not here, would you mind PMing me it.

Cinders on
  • Options
    Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Passerbye wrote: »
    I assume bruddle is brutal, and on twofours could be some bizarre northern drunken sex position?
    Yah, I can see the bruddle meaning.

Or is twofours.... two.. beers? :?
    24 beers.

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The British English one is absurd

England, stop being daft wankers

Elendil on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    They sound completely different from each other.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Alright, I'm off to do other things. Passer, if Senj ever posts a translation while I'm not here, would you mind PMing me it.

translating what with the who now

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Can do. :^:

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »

translating what with the who now
    Passerbye wrote: »
    broodle

he was jus given er bruddle eh and she was jus pissed on twofours

This moment in Canadian Redneck is brought to you by the absence of the letter T

I.. I generally pride myself on understanding weird dialect shifts but I'm not sure what you're saying there.

What's a bruddle? How do you give it to someone? What kind of drink is a twofour?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I need some new glasses.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2009
    I took some Sudafed, with pseudoephedrine and acetaminophen. Shit be potent. My fever is gone. My nasal congestion is gone. I still have some general sinus pressure and a minor scratchy throat, but dang. Two doses and I feel way, way better already.

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Bruddle would be an approximation of "brutal" in a low-class accent.

A "two-four" is slang among such folk for 24 cans of beer

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    PuIht.jpg

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    You get a choice of glasses in the military?

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    it's good to be the king

also, terrifying

Elendil on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I got new glasses in January, then lost them at Six Flags over the summer, so I'm back to my weaker old glasses, which is annoying. But my insurance won't let me get new ones until it's been a year.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    he is wearing true gamer apparel

also the wall says butt

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I've got a 101 fever and I'm having fucked up dreams about the War in Heaven and turning into a werewolf.

Last time I had a fever, I couldn't figure out whether this life or my fever dreams were the real me. That shit was terrifying.

Yeah I honestly thought I was a werewolf until I looked in the mirror and discovered that I was in fact not a werewolf.

That's vampires, you dork.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Bruddle would be an approximation of "brutal" in a low-class accent.

A "two-four" is slang among such folk for 24 cans of beer
    I already answered that and no one noticed :(

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    That's a lovely self-portrait, Justin.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    215546684_gmRR8-L-2.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.