Options

Brains in a [Chat]

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Watched a wreck happen right in front of me this morning. Just cruising along the normal drive to work with my wife. There was an SUV in front of us, and in front of the SUV was a 2008-ish Mustang. We went down a little hill under an overpass, and traffic had slowed to a stop 500 feet or so in front of us. It was perfectly clear, daylight out, all the brake lights were obvious. The Mustang slowed and stopped, but the SUV decided it was just going to keep going. I was slowing down since, you know, all the brake lights were so obvious, my wife did this gasping breath thing when she saw what was about to happen and bam, SUV creamed the Mustang without even touching its brakes.

Fortunately, being right behind it meant it was easy to pass before traffic got bogged down.

You should have stayed as a witness.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    men's obsession with boobs confuses me.

Then again, I dislike mine entirely, so this could be the problem.

Difficult to explain the visual appeal of them, but they are surely fun to play with.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    Justin's Code:
    while (true)
    {
          echo "I hate " && forum.getLastPost()
    }

Shit. You've figure out my bot.

I hate you.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    I wanted to get something for the lady for Christmas and I think I settled on a nice fleece of her favorite football team

and my brother's all no get her jewelry

I don't think that's the right thing to do, though

Go with the one you think she'll like more. If you think she'll like the fleece then do that.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    Watched a wreck happen right in front of me this morning. Just cruising along the normal drive to work with my wife. There was an SUV in front of us, and in front of the SUV was a 2008-ish Mustang. We went down a little hill under an overpass, and traffic had slowed to a stop 500 feet or so in front of us. It was perfectly clear, daylight out, all the brake lights were obvious. The Mustang slowed and stopped, but the SUV decided it was just going to keep going. I was slowing down since, you know, all the brake lights were so obvious, my wife did this gasping breath thing when she saw what was about to happen and bam, SUV creamed the Mustang without even touching its brakes.

Fortunately, being right behind it meant it was easy to pass before traffic got bogged down.

A rear-end accident is always deemed the fault of the rear vehicle, isn't it?

TL DR on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It wasn't nipply out or anything.

They were just... lifted and 'mmm'-ed very nicely. She was probably wearing a pushup bra under it too. I was mesmerized.

I think generally when that sort of thing happens it's not by accident

I am not the one to ask however

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Did you even call 911? Or anything?
    Yeah, just to report it. The Mustang was still driveable, the guy pulled it off to the side of the road. The front axles on the SUV were snapped so it wasn't going anywhere, but as we were passing the driver was getting out so we assumed any injuries that might have happened weren't life threatening. We didn't really need to stick around since it was obvious who was at fault.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2009

They were just... lifted and 'mmm'-ed very nicely. She was probably wearing a pushup bra under it too. I was mesmerized.

Oh it was definitely not accidental

She noticed my reaction

Gave me this lil smirk

I hate (<3) her

Organichu on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

You have the best driving stories.

It's like your own little adventureland ride on the way to work, isn't it?
    Geez! Some drivers are just retarded.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Did you even call 911? Or anything?
    Yeah, just to report it. The Mustang was still driveable, the guy pulled it off to the side of the road. The front axles on the SUV were snapped so it wasn't going anywhere, but as we were passing the driver was getting out so we assumed any injuries that might have happened weren't life threatening. We didn't really need to stick around since it was obvious who was at fault.

Oh okay.

The way you wrote it seemed like the Mustang was crushed and the guy inside was probably injured and you just drove away like "Wee, so glad that wasn't us" kind of thing.

Run on sentence is run on.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Is it unusual that my arm is all bruised and sore like 4 days after getting blood taken?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i drink my espresso with one small spoon of sugar.

there is a youtube video of some kids who breastfed up to like the age of 13. I would link it but i did that once before then remembered that iT's like, nipples galore.

one child is quoted as saying that the milk is 'sweeter than a thousand melons'

SWEETER THAN A THOUSAND MELONS!

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Nothing a woman does is by accident. Every movement. Every sidelong glance, every nuance in their voice is designed to make men obey in the way that they'd like them to. They are creatures with far more grace, ability and intelligence than any mere mortal man, and it is best that we know our place and try to avoid their ire as much as possible.

Ludious on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.
    No it's not. Unless you're driving backwards, someone running into the back of your car will always be their fault. The following person is supposed to have a safe following distance and be able to prevent their car from hitting yours in any driving situation.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2009
    Is it unusual that my arm is all bruised and sore like 4 days after getting blood taken?

they could have accessed you wrong... if they poke around to hit the node for your precious resources, they can really make it hurt for a while.

also, could be cancer.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Oh it was definitely not accidental

She noticed my reaction

Gave me this lil smirk

I hate (<3) her
    I bet she enjoyed it about as much as you did

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Good morning chat.

I have good news.

Best Buy is open and I can go buy a video card to see if that's what wrong with my computer.

Today is a good day.

Unless I find out it's not the video card and is instead the motherboard.

Then this will be the worst day in the history of mankind.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I still don't get it. Is it a joke?

It's a story about how it's easy to pledge stuff when you're certain you won't face that situation, but when it comes to the real deal, you think twice.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.
    No it's not. Unless you're driving backwards, someone running into the back of your car will always be their fault. The following person is supposed to have a safe following distance and be able to prevent their car from hitting yours in any driving situation.

Troof.

LaOs on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009

Depends. Sometimes they trash up the blood vessels, which is what bruising generally means. So that would probably be it.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I think we're all missing the important part of Organ's story.

TITS OR GTFO!

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.

i got hit by a guy who started driving in reverse as i pulled into a gas station behind him...

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    LaOs wrote: »

Seriously, the stretch of I-41 between where it splits from I-94, and where it crosses Buckely Rd. in Great Lakes IL is a demolition derby. There was another rear-end fender bender about 2 miles later on the other side of the road. It's not like it's super curvy or anything, just a 55 mph 4 lane divided with a few curves in it.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2009
    ok listen I won't randomly post pictures of the girl's chest

but

if we ever take a nice posed pic and I post it here

i'll be sure to be tweaking her nipple in the picture

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Well, lizards, not being mammals, don't have boobs, so that may explain why you don't like yours; they're non-existent! Hey-oooo! :-P

Seriously though, I am also confused by the obsession with breasticles. For me, a woman with a awesome brain is much more attractive.

PS: On an unrelated note, when you and japan are having sex, do you scream out obscenities in Latin?
    Yeah but calling yourself a "brain man" makes you sound like a zombie, or a coroner.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    LaOs wrote: »

Seriously, the stretch of I-41 between where it splits from I-94, and where it crosses Buckely Rd. in Great Lakes IL is a demolition derby. There was another rear-end fender bender about 2 miles later on the other side of the road. It's not like it's super curvy or anything, just a 55 mph 4 lane divided with a few curves in it.

Well, here's hopin' you have continued success in safely navigating the daily derby.

LaOs on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    ok listen I won't randomly post pictures of the girl's chest

but

if we ever take a nice posed pic and I post it here

i'll be sure to be tweaking her nipple in the picture

gotta ruin a good boobie shot huh

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The testosterone is thick up in here.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.

It is stupid because nothing in law should be an absolute.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.

except for that? :P

Bama on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Says the person with a sig full of wizards.

Why no sorceress?

Yeah, that's what I thought, sexist.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Bama wrote: »

That's stupid if true.

The exception that proves the rule!

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    The testosterone is thick up in here.

how can you smell it through all the cheeto dust

Elendil on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.

Ok I was being friendly before but now I have to murder you. It's nothing personal.

Bama on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

That's stupid if true.

never say this again

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Says the person with a sig full of wizards.

Why no sorceress?

Yeah, that's what I thought, sexist.

Well there's only the one and there are no pictures of her as far as I know.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    What is wrong with that idiom?

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009

Well, lizards, not being mammals, don't have boobs, so that may explain why you don't like yours; they're non-existent! Hey-oooo! :-P

Seriously though, I am also confused by the obsession with breasticles. For me, a woman with a awesome brain is much more attractive.

PS: On an unrelated note, when you and japan are having sex, do you scream out obscenities in Latin?
    Yeah but calling yourself a "brain man" makes you sound like a zombie, or a coroner.

Or both. Premier kakos, Zombie Coroner!

Premier kakos on
This discussion has been closed.