Options

Secret Saints - Raised 772$ Total for Childs Play

13468925

Posts

  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    oh well

    dear skullman, skullsy, if you will,

    I am taking notes for AP. U.S. history

    Not enjoying them, really

    but I'm pretty alright

    Projeck on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    see now that's more like it

    you been doing art stuff lately

    or going on dates or stuff

    these are the two things in my head related to you

    Skull Man on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    a little bit

    Projeck on
  • Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have been lurking since 2004, and now have 108 posts left to qualify.

    So, I may hit 300 by 2013. :(

    Slacker71 on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Tube wanted to start a Secret Sinners thread where people signed up and he sent them boxes of dog poo, but Khoo put a stop to it.

    The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Slacker71 wrote: »
    I have been lurking since 2004, and now have 108 posts left to qualify.

    So, I may hit 300 by 2013. :(

    You're already in the Secret Satans, though

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I believe I will sign up to be a saint when the time comes around

    because this sounds awesome and I would like another excuse to do something neat these next couple of months

    perhaps it'll be hand made and filled with love



    and by love I mean goatse

    Okami on
  • Options
    SkitchenSkitchen Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    There needs to be a lurker gift exchange.

    Maybe there is.

    Nobody would post about it.

    Skitchen on
  • Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Slacker71 wrote: »
    I have been lurking since 2004, and now have 108 posts left to qualify.

    So, I may hit 300 by 2013. :(

    You're already in the Secret Satans, though

    I meant to be a saint.

    I assume anyone can be a saintee as if they are just receiving gifts and revealing their names and addresses.

    The saints should be vetted more strictly, as they would be receiving lists of forumers names and addresses.

    Slacker71 on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Slacker71 wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Slacker71 wrote: »
    I have been lurking since 2004, and now have 108 posts left to qualify.

    So, I may hit 300 by 2013. :(

    You're already in the Secret Satans, though

    I meant to be a saint.

    I assume anyone can be a saintee as if they are just receiving gifts and revealing their names and addresses.

    The saints should be vetted more strictly, as they would be receiving lists of forumers names and addresses.
    Not really.

    Saintees would be vetted more strictly to make sure they're not assholes who are in Saints (and not in Satans) just to leech off of everyone's good will.

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Satans can't be done this year since I like to get people hundreds of dollars of fun things (despite being a thought that counts meat stick), but upon checking the thread this year, my food budget for November was $25 with some already going to the Cookie exchange. Obviously not the right time to be sending elaborate gifts.

    I'll sign up as a saintee, if only for the toonie to child's play.

    Polago on
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    I will send Australian things to Saintees

    Yeah same.

    Also if any Aussies sign up to be saintees I will send them so many gifts.

    Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    And that's 1000!

    Splendid.

    man I would vouch for you just because of the Aussie and TF2 threads

    even if you won't tell me where you live so your name in the OP is embarrassing locationless

    jerk

    I'm pretty sure Marty is in Wagga Wagga.

    Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    SLAMMU wrote: »
    mully am I too lurkery to be a saint?

    validated, i know who you is.

    mully on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Projeck wrote: »
    oh shoot mully left

    im on the edge of my seat

    yes! pictures would be awesome to send to saintees. bless yer 'eart. YOU'RE A WIZARD, 'ARRY!

    mully on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    mully wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    oh shoot mully left

    im on the edge of my seat

    yes! pictures would be awesome to send to saintees. bless yer 'eart. YOU'RE A WIZARD, 'ARRY!

    okay neat!

    Projeck on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Polago wrote: »
    Satans can't be done this year since I like to get people hundreds of dollars of fun things (despite being a thought that counts meat stick), but upon checking the thread this year, my food budget for November was $25 with some already going to the Cookie exchange. Obviously not the right time to be sending elaborate gifts.

    I'll sign up as a saintee, if only for the toonie to child's play.

    do eet! send ze email. i would be happy to give the toonie on your behalf.
    also if you want to note that foodish carepackages / subway certificates / etc would be appreciated, let me know.

    that goes for all of you. if theres something you really need, make a note, i have no hesitation to note it next to your name.

    mully on
  • Options
    PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    mully wrote: »
    Polago wrote: »
    Satans can't be done this year since I like to get people hundreds of dollars of fun things (despite being a thought that counts meat stick), but upon checking the thread this year, my food budget for November was $25 with some already going to the Cookie exchange. Obviously not the right time to be sending elaborate gifts.

    I'll sign up as a saintee, if only for the toonie to child's play.

    do eet! send ze email. i would be happy to give the toonie on your behalf.
    also if you want to note that foodish carepackages / subway certificates / etc would be appreciated, let me know.

    that goes for all of you. if theres something you really need, make a note, i have no hesitation to note it next to your name.

    Electronic mail sent!

    Electric mail would be cool if it was like shooting lighting from your head, only they'd be thoughts. Lightning telepathy.

    Polago on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    Goose is a saintee? I wonder if it would be possible to get a vial of Eli Manning's tears.

    A duck! on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Sweet, two people on the list who'd like BioWare swag.

    Time to beat some people up and steal their stuff.

    EDIT: Three, even.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    Sweet, two people on the list who'd like BioWare swag.

    Time to beat some people up and steal their stuff.

    'sup Vsove.
    :winky:

    Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i think everyone would like bioware swag :P

    mully on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I can only kill so many fellow employees.

    They begin to ask questions.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A duck! wrote: »
    Goose is a saintee? I wonder if it would be possible to get a vial of Eli Manning's tears.

    i wish you had an actual avatar instead of a heart
    so i could go a ducks avatar, a ducks avatar, a ducks avatar, GOOSE!'s avatar

    it would be funny to me

    but no

    you're a heart

    mully on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    mully wrote: »
    A duck! wrote: »
    Goose is a saintee? I wonder if it would be possible to get a vial of Eli Manning's tears.

    i wish you had an actual avatar instead of a heart
    so i could go a ducks avatar, a ducks avatar, a ducks avatar, GOOSE!'s avatar

    it would be funny to me

    but no

    you're a heart

    That's because I love everyone. Yes, even you.

    A duck! on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I lurk a lot but I hope I am well known enough to participate

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I lurk a lot but I hope I am well known enough to participate

    My gift to you will be finally making it home from work before 9.

    And sending you those shirts.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    I lurk a lot but I hope I am well known enough to participate

    My gift to you will be finally making it home from work before 9.

    And sending you those shirts.

    outside of somehow getting me a job at bioware that is all I could ask

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    I lurk a lot but I hope I am well known enough to participate

    My gift to you will be finally making it home from work before 9.

    And sending you those shirts.

    outside of somehow getting me a job at bioware that is all I could ask

    Maybe a lock of my hair or something.

    I've got a lot of hair.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hi Shoe.

    How's life?

    Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i hope there are some other needy people that'll come forward in this

    man i have been in the spot where you are too embarrassed to do anything about it and youre worried people will be like "well why do you have the internet if youre completely broke" and youre like ITS HOW I TRY TO FIND JOBS, STUPID

    and then you get a parcel from your step mom and youre like YAY FOOD and then its all feminine sanitary stuff

    (and then a day later you get some food and youre like yeaaahhhh)

    mully on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    I lurk a lot but I hope I am well known enough to participate

    My gift to you will be finally making it home from work before 9.

    And sending you those shirts.

    outside of somehow getting me a job at bioware that is all I could ask

    Maybe a lock of my hair or something.

    I've got a lot of hair.

    From....from your head, right?

    A duck! on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    mully wrote: »
    i hope there are some other needy people that'll come forward in this

    man i have been in the spot where you are too embarrassed to do anything about it and youre worried people will be like "well why do you have the internet if youre completely broke" and youre like ITS HOW I TRY TO FIND JOBS, STUPID

    and then you get a parcel from your step mom and youre like YAY FOOD and then its all feminine sanitary stuff

    (and then a day later you get some food and youre like yeaaahhhh)

    I hate it when I get tampons instead of food. This happens to me so much.

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A duck! wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    vsove wrote: »
    I lurk a lot but I hope I am well known enough to participate

    My gift to you will be finally making it home from work before 9.

    And sending you those shirts.

    outside of somehow getting me a job at bioware that is all I could ask

    Maybe a lock of my hair or something.

    I've got a lot of hair.

    From....from your head, right?

    Wherever I can spare it.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    mully wrote: »
    i hope there are some other needy people that'll come forward in this

    dude this thread has been up for five hours

    I think there's still hope

    Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    mully wrote: »
    i hope there are some other needy people that'll come forward in this

    man i have been in the spot where you are too embarrassed to do anything about it and youre worried people will be like "well why do you have the internet if youre completely broke" and youre like ITS HOW I TRY TO FIND JOBS, STUPID

    and then you get a parcel from your step mom and youre like YAY FOOD and then its all feminine sanitary stuff

    (and then a day later you get some food and youre like yeaaahhhh)

    I hate it when I get tampons instead of food. This happens to me so much.

    That's why you gotta improvise.

    Tampon chili.

    pillow on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    at least its more than just you and meissnerd now

    t pillow: i like you, kid; you got moxie

    t larlar: link your video. you know the one. re: pillows post.

    mully on
  • Options
    pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    mully wrote: »
    at least its more than just you and meissnerd now

    t pillow: i like you, kid; you got moxie

    t larlar: link your video. you know the one. re: pillows post.

    Holy shit I've never been more terrified.

    pillow on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    pillow wrote: »
    mully wrote: »
    i hope there are some other needy people that'll come forward in this

    man i have been in the spot where you are too embarrassed to do anything about it and youre worried people will be like "well why do you have the internet if youre completely broke" and youre like ITS HOW I TRY TO FIND JOBS, STUPID

    and then you get a parcel from your step mom and youre like YAY FOOD and then its all feminine sanitary stuff

    (and then a day later you get some food and youre like yeaaahhhh)

    I hate it when I get tampons instead of food. This happens to me so much.

    That's why you gotta improvise.

    Tampon chili.

    great, now I can't eat forever

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    hey mully you got my email right

    I didn't send my name and address to some complete stranger did I

    DID I?!

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.