As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I just slept with my sister. What do I do now?

MoobertMoobert __BANNED USERS regular
edited November 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I don't know if H/A is the right place for this thread, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.

Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so fucking good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question is: WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

andarphone.gif
Moobert on

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Moobert wrote: »
    What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

Get counseling.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2009
    Moobert wrote: »
    What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

Get counseling.

No more can be said here than this; everything else will be the wrong answer.

Get help.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The important thing here is don't conceive. For the love of science and everything else do not conceive. Honestly, if your sister is a banger I'm not going to sit here and say you did something bad. This is not the first time something like this has happened, nor will it be the last.

I think the more awkward part about this is what's going to happen between the two of you in the coming days. The advice I will give is that if the opportunity arises to be consistently banging your sister you should not take that opportunity. Even if you could bang her occasionally you probably shouldn't do it.

Shogun on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2009
    boring fake thread is boring

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.