As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DS Lite charger

KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up inthe Undercity.Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So I just got a DS Lite for xmas and i'm planning on bringing it to London with me for the next semester (i'm from the US). Does the wall charger that came with the DS need a voltage converter to work with british outlets, or just an adapter so it can plug in? I know my laptop converts it automatically but i'm not sure if the DS one does.

KalTorak on

• Options
    robaalrobaal Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The usable voltages are usually stated on the charger, it's 110V for the US and 240V for UK. I think the rest of Europe uses 230V.

robaal on
    "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra when suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath.
    At night, the ice weasels come."

• Options
    EverywhereasignEverywhereasign Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Every DS adapter I've seen in North America will only work on 110. If you are going elsewhere you need a voltage adapter. OR you can buy the charger when you get over there. The "DS" end is the same on all of them, the brick and the plug will look different.

Everywhereasign on
    "What are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!"