Options

Secret Satans Regifting Thread, Featuring Bogey! (Exoneration on p.79)

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    When I was a child I got hit dead-center in the eye with some bacon grease. To this day I get just a little bit nervous whenever I cook bacon.

Fortunately the power of bacon over-powers any hesitation.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vann Diras's satan doesn't want to be revealed.
    That's perfectly allowable.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Neville please tell me if my Satan was Burning Organ

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm not revealing who your satan is unless they post.
    That's their place to say or not say.
    It is SECRET Satan.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Viv I can offer you a clue:
    They post on the Penny Arcade forums.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I guess my gift arrived?

I called my mom and there is a package waiting for me at the house from Amazon. So either I ordered something for myself without realizing it or my Satan is super speedy. I'll find out tomorrow when I go home for Thanksgiving.

My Satanee will just have to wait because I have a rule of no xmas anything before Thanksgiving.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »

Yes that was me!

I am very happy you liked the present, I was considering sending some salmiakki flavoured hard booze, but don't know if that would have passed through customs.

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Yes that was me!

I am very happy you liked the present, I was considering sending some salmiakki flavoured hard booze, but don't know if that would have passed through customs.

Yeah Australian customs are ridiculous about consumables and alcohol... if it DID make it through they probably would've taxed you for it. :P

But thank you so much! :D The sweets are definitely an acquired taste, heehee.

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My pleasure (Trying to increase tourist activity in Finland by sending the most Finnish things everywhere ITT)

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    Doodmann wrote: »
    I just found the other one! Apparently it came a couple days ago and no one told me. AWESOME thanks so much SporkAndrew

At least you opened them in sequence -- getting Volume 2 but not Volume 1 would've sucked.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    It's just occurred to me that an Scrooge-like thing to do would be to go through strangers' wishlists on Amazon and buy stuff off them but then give them to other people. So go search for a bunch of random strangers' wishlists and if you see something your sister or dad might like, buy it off there but get it sent to your address rather than the wishlistees address. Then the stranger sees someone has bought them the season 5 OC DVD boxset and gets all excited about receiving it at Christmas but it never turns up. Or hell, even just buy stuff for yourself but go through other peoples' wishlists to find the items.

I'm a nice guy, I don't know why I even think of things like this.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I'm a nice guy, I don't know why I even think of things like this.

That happened to me one year. One of my friends was browsing through my wishlist, saw something he wanted and bought it himself. Except because he pressed the buy link from the wishlist Amazon thought it'd been sent to me and so removed it from the listing.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Final package should be on its way soon, arriving some time next week.

Hope my satanee likes it.

Odin on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    So I got a couple of packages today, and, not being one to let them just sit around and collect dust while potential treasure troves of goodies lay hidden inside, I opened the fuck out of them. The first thing staring me in the face out of the package was this nifty little number:
    1125091427.jpg

A fucking solid start. I'd always been hazy on the subject of zombie apocalypse survival. I must have slept through that class in high school, I guess. This should help greatly.

The next jewels gleaming from the bottom of packaging were thus:
    1125091428.jpg

Not one, not two, but three Jonah Hex graphic novels. One of them a 500 pager from the Golden Age of Hex comics. Holy fucking buttsex this is shaping up to be an embarrassment of riches.

Last little item I got was this:
    1125091428a.jpg

Now I know what you're all thinking: "But Hacksaw, what could you possibly do with a 36" inch rod made of solid titanium?" Well I could start by beating you to death with it, seeing as it is both incredibly lightweight and strong, thus making it the perfect weapon for bludgeoning someone as dumb as you to death with for asking such a stupid fucking question. It's a fucking rod made of titanium. You don't get much more badass than that.

You the man, Stale. You the man. Next time you're in town, let me know and I will express my gratitude properly, in all its indecent and scandalous glory. ;-)

Somewhere in there should be an invoice or a note or something that says

"Now why am I giving you a 3 foot titanium rod? Because Fuck You, that's why, it's METAL."

Merry Christmas!

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    welp

even though I've bought everything for your gift, satanee, it's gonna be a couple weeks until I can send it off

turns out I'm broke and can't exactly afford shipping it at the moment D:

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2009
    Alright, I have settled on stuff to send but I just have to acquire it now.

bombardier on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    man, now I wish I had a three foot long titanium rod

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm picking up and sending out everything this weekend, but... I don't know if my satan has a blu ray player!

I do not want to get someone who is in the world of blu rays a dvd. That is embarrassing.

Everyone sound off on what kind of rays you use to watch movies.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    20070629simpsonscarbonrod.jpg

i use the xbox360 for the dvds and the bippin and the boppin

mully on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have no blu-ray but if I got a movie in that format I'd probably get a ps3 so I could play it.

I got my person some movies without taking that into consideration too. She will get what I got her :x

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Fuck yes

I know what I'm getting my person finally

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I took all Blurays off my wishlist because of stupid region locking, which sucks because there are quite a few that I would like.

Today is the deadline for my gift arriving, so if it's not there today then, well, the postal service sucks. I think I'll choose my final things from my Satanee's wishlist though and send them now too to make sure they get there on time.

Ten on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I use only the bluest of rays

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So, I think my gift is waiting for me at the post office. I shall go there tomorrow and see!

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    I still have yet to find my mail key :(

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Apparently my gift should be arriving soon, if it hasn't already

I SHALL CHECK TOMORROW

DrIanMalcolm on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i put money off my credit card! will be buying my satan his gift on monday after i'm back from amsterdam and i'll pick up some candy and stuff and send it off

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i ride the dvd wagon to movie town

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm still scratching my head on what badass store you can walk into and order lengths of titanium.

I mean seriously.

It confuses the fuck out of me, and I also feel a tad ignorant like this is a thing that I should've known all along.
    I'm putting a stick of Titanium on my birthday wishlist

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    stale wrested it from the still pulsating core of a terminator

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm still scratching my head on what badass store you can walk into and order lengths of titanium.

I mean seriously.

It confuses the fuck out of me, and I also feel a tad ignorant like this is a thing that I should've known all along.

a um

a hardware store?

#pipe on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Hooray I got some of my gifts today!

There is a note from Amazon saying that there will be some other gifts arriving later, but international shipping is going to slow them down.

Note also says that my satan will reveal his identity in the international package but I know who it is anyways because I am an internet detective. Actually I just happen to have seen his name in the SE++ facebook group

Also I have this to say to him in regards to one gift in the package

YOU SON OFFA BITCH!
    I actually laughed pretty damn hard when I saw it, the other gifts are awesome too! <3

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have ordered presents for my Satanee!

Here is a hint: I have purchased items on your wishlist, but also items not on your wishlist. Also, one of the items not on your wishlist is the most expensive item.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    is there any difference to you between a lighter and a match?

I can sometimes

sometimse

light a lighter, but I can't keep it lit very long... I definitely can't tilt it to light something, I have to bring the thing to be lit to the flame

and if I mis-strike it and only sparks come out and I'm liable to freak out and drop it

can't do matches though

just can't won't shouldn't

wow

so were you like trapped in a burning building or something when you were younger or have any idea where the fear comes from?

Fun Fact:

I was in a building in downtown DC with Viv once when the fire alarms started going off. The look on her face was pretty telling.

However, once we were out of the building, the hotness of the firefighters kinda made up for things apparently.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    #pipe wrote: »

I mean seriously.

a um

a hardware store?

I prefer the "wrestled it from a terminator" story... but the truth

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Stale wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »

I mean seriously.

a um

a hardware store?

I prefer the "wrestled it from a terminator" story... but the truth

An inanimate carbon rod would be fun.

SporkAndrew on
  • Options
    DaimajinDaimajin Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Buh-leted

Daimajin on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    IpseDixit wrote: »
    Hooray I got some of my gifts today!

There is a note from Amazon saying that there will be some other gifts arriving later, but international shipping is going to slow them down.

Note also says that my satan will reveal his identity in the international package but I know who it is anyways because I am an internet detective. Actually I just happen to have seen his name in the SE++ facebook group

Also I have this to say to him in regards to one gift in the package

YOU SON OFFA BITCH!
    I actually laughed pretty damn hard when I saw it, the other gifts are awesome too! <3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(post pictures)

#pipe on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    PIPE.

Blake T on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    TOO LATE.

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
This discussion has been closed.