As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's Been a Long Time Since I Rock and Rolled.

Elvis MifuneElvis Mifune Registered User new member
edited November 2009 in Artist's Corner
Hey folks, remember me? Used to go by M and post here a quite a bit back in the mid 2000s. Agentflit just stumbled across some of my crap online and sent me an nice email letting me know this place was still here. I'm seriously surprised at all the names I remember.

The main reason I quit posting was a grueling job and a severely shitty home internet connection (We're talking sub dial-up. I could check my email if I did it before 8:00 in the morning). Well I'm recently unemployed and soon to be moving to a new place with a wicked fast connection so who knows, maybe I'll start posting again regularly.

So what have I been up to? Still drawin' comics. Here's my current project.

LCIWEB04.jpg

LCIWEB07.jpg

LCIWEB10.jpg

Formed an Improv group too. We do pretty well in Philly. I draw the flyers.

september-october09showflye.jpg

November09showflyerWEB.jpg

Here's to reintroductions.

Elvis Mifune on

• Options
    AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Rockin'

I can't think of any crits right now, good to see you back with new stuff

Agentflit on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I just wanted to tell you that I really like the "It's really filled with broken syringes and Mountain Dew red" panel. The joke is pretty funny and the expressions are good.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i hate you because every time i open this part of the forum i see your thread title and get that song stuck in my head. fffff.

but i really like your stuff. im sorry i dont have anything any more useful than that.

mully on
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    That baby has a mustache!

Great googly moogly!

Godfather on